Bob's Memoir: 4,000 Years as a Free Demon Vol. 1 - Cover

Bob's Memoir: 4,000 Years as a Free Demon Vol. 1

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 3: The Dikteon Cave

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Dikteon Cave - "Hi! I'm Bob and I'll be your demon tonight." But Bob is not your ordinary textbook demon. He was not imbued with any traits of evil. He's just your everyday, slightly horny, happy-go-lucky (mostly lucky) demon with 4,000 years of history as his teacher. This is the way Bob remembers it happening and he was there! (Tell that to your history prof!) It's a romp through the annals of time from a unique perspective. A little bit spooky. A little bit sexy. A lot funny. Vol 1: Before Caesar (Mostly)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Paranormal   Demons   Harem   First  

SOMEBODY WILL SURELY go off on me about what order things occurred in and when I was born. That’s why I’m not going to cite dates as a matter of course, as if this was a high school term paper. I thought time was an easy thing that I marked by sunrise and sunset. We didn’t have a calendar in ancient Crete that said 2076 BCE. Someone might have told me it was in the third year of King Drakomaxos’ reign, but you wouldn’t know him anyway. Time of the modern calendar sort is a relatively new invention. In reality, time isn’t linear. It jumps all over the place, and so do I. So, just go with it, okay? The same is true of distance. How far can I travel in a day? It depends on how long the day is.

Besides, it’s irrelevant to this part of the story. I think. Just remember that I was running for my life from Knossos with a naked woman riding shotgun on my unceasing erection. I might have run like that for days or for a few minutes. I was panicked. I ended up in a cave on a mountain. I have since learned Crete is an island, so I can safely say that since I didn’t cross any bodies of water, I was still on the island of Crete.

In a cave.

I’m not going to tell you this cave was the actual birthplace of Zeus. He didn’t say. Nor will I say this is where he brought Europa and lived with her as they brought forth their three sons. I’ll only say that he seemed to have a strong presence in this cave. That I found it at all was indicative of divine guidance. That it was replete with water, a store of vegetables and dried meat, and lay just above a plateau of wild crops and game to supply our needs. We couldn’t fuck all the time and Ariane, being human, required food and water and, eventually, she wanted clothing—which I reluctantly gave her.

I have since discovered that I can go for long periods—possibly forever—without food, drink, or sleep. But I indulge in all three for the sheer pleasure they bring. Much like fucking. I could go without, but why?

Some people in Knossos would tell you Ariane wasn’t the most beautiful woman in the city. To me, she was the first woman I saw in all her splendor, and you never forget your first. She was as fascinated with my sex organ as I was with hers. We would finish fucking and she would roll to the side, swearing she was broken and would be unable to go again until she’d healed after two or three weeks. Half an hour later, she would be stroking, licking, and riding my cock like it was the first time she’d discovered it.

But, like I said, she needed food and clothing. Not wanting to deplete the supplies in the cave that certainly must belong to someone, we happily hunted and gathered side-by-side.

“How,” I asked as we licked berry juices from each other’s face, “did you know I was a demon?”

“Great Minos! What else could you be? Just look at you! No human man looks like you do. Or is hung like you are, I’m sure!”

I was puzzled. I tried jumping out of my skin to turn and look at myself, but it never seemed to work. How was I to know what I looked like?

Ariane figured out my dilemma and took me to a lake where I could look into the water and see myself. I jumped back in fright the first time I saw my reflection. I knew I had horns and hairy legs, but seeing them for the first time was startling. I was certainly not like any of the men I’d seen outside Pinaruti’s door. I was far more handsome. I had large ram’s horns on my head, a little pointed beard on my chin, hairy legs with hooves, and muscles that rippled beneath the otherwise smooth skin of my torso. I preened a bit and could only just imagine how I might seem frightening.

“Oh! This is just how Pinaruti imagined me when he summoned me. I saw a drawing,” I said. “I suppose, though, that it will make it difficult for me to walk among men without being attacked. Do they always attack people who are different from them?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so.” That was my first lesson in human interaction. The anger and violence shown to me by King Drakomaxos and his soldiers was typical of humanity. “At the very least,” Ariane continued, “we would need to find clothes for you. Of course, we left so suddenly that I came away naked as well. I’ll need to find clothing. Appearing naked like this would give men the wrong idea.”

“I have an idea,” I said. I caught her in my arms and began to probe at her with my stiffening cock. She locked her legs around my torso, keeping her pussy just beyond where I could penetrate it.

“That’s what I mean,” she laughed. “We wouldn’t want every man we meet to start plundering my pussy.” I was about to suggest that I’d kill them, but Ariane did the most remarkable thing. She pressed her lips against mine and then she pressed her tongue into my mouth. For a few moments, I lost all my senses to this new experience. As we kissed, she relaxed her grip and gradually slid onto my pole. I had to bend almost double to get my entire length into her while still maintaining contact with her lips and tongue. I knew at once that this was something I would like all my life, no matter how long it was.


AND THAT was my first lesson in morality. Not the kiss, but my visceral reaction to the idea that other men may plunder her pussy. And it wasn’t that I owned her pussy. It was that anyone might take it without her consent. But as much as I abhorred the thought of her being raped, the thought of killing a man, even for so heinous a crime, caused me to pause and consider the value of a human life. Yes. I decided a man who raped a woman deserved to die. There might be other such crimes as well. But I was not a bloodthirsty demon.

I killed a couple of sheep under Ariane’s direction, and she efficiently butchered them and dried the meat over our fire. It would have been difficult if she had not explained that she needed a knife, which I was able to fashion out of a glassy rock. She also prepared the skins, and before long, we each had a breechclout that we could wear if we encountered any other people. She managed herself a vest as well, but I kept trying to position myself so I could see her breasts under the skin. She finally gave up, laughing about how in some things I was a typical man. She removed her vest and breechclout and we only put them on when we went to trade with a nearby village.


THAT PROVED a little embarrassing when we had a guest one day.

“So, who’s screwing around in my cave?” the great one bellowed.

“Oh, Zeus Almighty!” Ariane said, flattening herself against my chest. It took a lot of pressure to flatten herself. The boobs kind of squished out to the side.

“Hi!” I said. “I’m Bob.”

“Hmm. So, you’re the one,” Zeus said, settling himself on a chair I hadn’t noticed before. In fact, the whole cave seemed better furnished than it had been before. And there were little minions running around serving drinks and food. “I heard there was a demon on the loose. That’s why I came down to investigate for myself. What am I going to do with you?”

“Do you need to do something with me?” I gulped.

“Well, we don’t usually allow stray spirits to wander around among men. You already caused a riot in Knossos. No, no. I understand it was an accident and nothing you did, though that girl’s husband, Basarti, is a bit upset. He’s already remarried. Uh ... That cute little nymph you had waiting on you,” Zeus said to Ariane who had relaxed enough that her boobs were once again standing proudly in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.