Bob's Memoir: 4,000 Years as a Free Demon Vol. 1 - Cover

Bob's Memoir: 4,000 Years as a Free Demon Vol. 1

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - "Hi! I'm Bob and I'll be your demon tonight." But Bob is not your ordinary textbook demon. He was not imbued with any traits of evil. He's just your everyday, slightly horny, happy-go-lucky (mostly lucky) demon with 4,000 years of history as his teacher. This is the way Bob remembers it happening and he was there! (Tell that to your history prof!) It's a romp through the annals of time from a unique perspective. A little bit spooky. A little bit sexy. A lot funny. Vol 1: Before Caesar (Mostly)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Paranormal   Demons   Harem   First  

HI. MY NAME IS BOB. I’ll be your demon this evening. I promise to take good care of you. We’ve prepared a delectable array of vices to suit the most discriminating palate. And I can tell by looking at you that you are a discriminating person. If you have an appetite for Greed, we have so much hoardable stuff ... Pardon me. We have so many collectibles that we can fill your basement and attic and still leave you wanting more.

Need a really good lie to tell the little woman when you get home? Or the boss about your expense report? Our cellar is stocked with the widest selection of defendable lies in the country. We serve some of today’s top politicians, lawyers, and preachers. Our lies are recommended by both right wing and left wing publications. And lies aren’t even a deadly sin!

As far as Gluttony goes, eat as much as you want. We’ll keep filling your plate.

For dessert, may I recommend one of a wide selection of our most lustful beauties. We have the ever-popular blondes, with a special sauce all their own. Something a little spicier? I still have a few redheads available. You can order any of our lustful delicacies in male or female, any race you’d like. If you don’t mind waiting a few minutes, we can even custom fit them with your preferred body type.

Pride, Wrath, Envy, Sloth? You need look no further than the selection of sides available. Every vice is represented on our menu with some you might not yet have thought of!

Best of all, there’s no tipping! When it’s time to pay the tab, I just eat your soul.

I lied about that last part. I’ve never actually eaten a soul. Disgusting looking things. The ones you think should be sweet look like they are as bland as earwax. And those that purport themselves to be spicy smell like rotted nuts. Souls are an acquired taste and I don’t want to acquire it. I did that with beer and haven’t been the same since.

You see, I’m not really interested in striking deals that make you my servant for eternity ... though there are a few who have willingly offered themselves. Not as many as you might assume. You see, eternity is a very long time. I take very good care of my possessions. A well-fed minion is a happy minion—that’s my motto. I find getting myself into trouble is about all I can handle without tempting others—though I’m not above helping a buddy out if he or she needs a push in the wrong direction. It’s a special talent of mine.


I’ve been around more than 4,000 years—ever since my conjuring in Knossos. As I said when I was writing The Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini, “All men of whatsoever quality they be, who have done anything of excellence, or which may properly resemble excellence, ought, if they are persons of truth and honesty, to describe their life with their own hand; but they ought not to attempt so fine an enterprise till they have passed the age of forty.” No, I didn’t really adopt the persona of Cellini and write his autobiography, but I read it and I could really identify with his tales. But that is the subject of his autobiography, not mine.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.