Dirty Magic - Cover

Dirty Magic

by LOAnnie2

Copyright© 2022 by LOAnnie2

Mind Control Story: A girl with the power to manipulate others' minds meets her match in this flash fiction story.

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Magic   Anal Sex   Transformation   .

“Maddie” snapped her fingers and stood watching as this sucker had very mediocre sex with her body. Or at least what looked like her body. It made all the right moves and sounds, but the magical clone was still a poor substitute for the real thing. She clutched her dress from the floor and magically put it on. While the clone body took its pounding, she cleaned the guy out.

Sure, there was probably a better use for her magical powers than seducing men and robbing them. Ever since she discovered her magic at sixteen, she couldn’t help but take advantage of the weak-willed.

She quickly rummaged around the house free of worry. She still felt and experienced everything her magic-clone did, so she knew the guy was asking for head to get ready for another round. She sighed as she waved her hand, opening the poorly hidden wall safe. She emptied it and made her way out.

In a few minutes, the guy would suddenly be sleepy, and her magically-created body double would cease to be. She looked down at her purse as she made her way out of the man’s house. When she crossed the threshold, “Maddie” ceased to be. She had a new name, new credit cards, new looks, and a new wardrobe in an instant.

The twenty-four-year-old was bored. Eight years of having magical powers, and here the girl was robbing some rich guy. She hadn’t found much other use than conning the cons and fucking with would-be rapists and pedophiles. Not to mention all the money and sex she could want.

While she could settle down and enjoy what she had already managed to earn through theft and manipulation, she wanted a real challenge. Having sex with two or three guys a night for the last several years took all the thrill out of an otherwise pleasurable activity. Rarely would a guy make things interesting. She pretty much always snapped out of the sex, leaving the magic bodies to be fucked in her stead.

Using her magic, she made her way to another of the high-class restaurants that she liked to frequent. Her new outfit was a simple black dress that hugged her body well. Her hair was a bit longer than she normally would wear it, her breasts a bit smaller than what she used to have. Thinking about it, she couldn’t even recall when the last time she just appeared as herself was. It even took her a moment to remember that her real name was Vanessa.

Once seated at the bar, her drink hadn’t even arrived before she was attracting the attention of several guys. That was the beauty of magic; it came almost naturally. Naturally, she scoped them out, but none of them were approaching her. For a moment, she wondered if she had done something wrong, then another mark walked up to her.

This guy was tall, handsome, and had a killer smile. He introduced himself as Richard. “Leah,” she said, matching the magically conjured ID in her purse. Flirting with someone, multiple someones every night meant that things became rather tedious. She was able to go through the motions so naturally that she barely paid attention to the conversations. However, this one was catching her attention.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.