Boothby - Cover

Boothby

Copyright© 2022 by Marti

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A tale of how I and my wife became embroiled with a devious group of depraved swingers. A Tale of how she was seduced and drawn into a depraved world of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

Jackie was helped to her feet, and as she regained her senses, she was gently ushered out of the bedroom, i followed quielty behind. Some, revellers had emptied more coke onto the table and Celia, quickly, filled one of the little round spoons, and then gently coerced Jackie into snorting it. In moments Jackie was bright and alert, and she didn’t seem to consider her nakedness or post ‘orgy’ appearance!

Now Celia began to explain the plan that Rosemary had suggested. She addressed Jackie, ‘“Daarling” she said “you were wonderful tonight, eight wonderfull cocks! The queen of the show. but as you can see, the night isn’t over”. Jackie looked around her, naked men and women, moved around the room, and the sound of sex eminated from the bedroom. “but we have a choice” continued Celia, ‘‘you can rejoin your new friends” Celia pointed to the sex filled room, “or we can, go somewhere a little quieter and more intimate?” Celia stopped, she gave Jackie time to think.

After the pause, Celia continued. “Rosemary has something she would like to share with you”. she said. “Its quite unique and, shall we say, not something that you could experience beyond these walls”. Jackie was intrigued, i could tell, and she was still clearly aroused. “It would be just us,” added Celia, “Charles and I, Rose, Marge and Clifford”, Celia used her powers of persuation and pressed Jackie for a decission, “what do you say Daarling a repeat of last night perhaps?”. Jackie thought for a moment, “Lets go some where, quieter”, she said, “just us, i think, that would be nice, especially after that!” ... She seemed to have accepted what had just happened to her and I think she was truly hoping for a re-run of her previous nights sexual adventure!

“Good good” purred Celia, “Clifford nip ahead a pour some drinks, but something soft for Jackie, just fruit juice, no mixing, we play safe here!” She added. But she winked at Clifford, who winked back as he strode off. “Come Darlings” Celia continued, “we shall go to the main bedroom, if thats ok, its bigger and more comfortable”.

Rosemary, announced that she would give Langford the bad new, Celia told her to tell him that there will be another time. She was only gone a few seconds, and then Celia lead us to the second room, the ‘The Master suite’ which was down a short landing.

As i entered, i was impressed, it was a large room, with a fire place and a large four poster bed, lounge area with comfy chairs and a dining area. It had its own en suit too.

But what i found most intriguing was two large hounds that lay curled in front of the fire! One stood up, but a few words from Rosemary and it lay down again as commanded. Strange looking dogs, like a Great Dane, with the large head and long legs, but a less deep chest and a short pointed tail, both were a black and white brindle colour. But what was most noticable on the animal which stood up was the size of its testicles and the heavy package that swung in the sheath beneath it tummy. I had an ominous feeling about these fellows presence.

Clifford had poured drinks, “prosseco” he anounced and handed round glasses. He gave Jackie a tumbler of juice, “here you are my sexy darling” he said. “Just as Celia asked, we mustn’t mix”, he muttered. “Cheers”, he said generally.

Rosemary caught my eye, “i see you have noticed my wonderful pets” she said, I looked at Jackie, she looked at them, but seemed nonplussed by them. “They were a gift from my husband” Rose continued. “I’m afraid, my husband has his own dalliances, If he were here, he’d be more interested in YOU, rather than your ravashing buxom wife!” she said. “But he is a good man and we love each, other and muddle along. He got these chaps for me from a specialist breeder in Switzerland or somewhere, they have been specially bred for a purpose”, she said, her voice became a little wistfull. “Yes” she sighed, “they fullfil my needs admirably”.

I was a bit agog, the mandy was keeping me calm and i was still plenty loved up, but this was something new ... Jackie must have heard the conversation, but she seemed ok, so i just took things in my stride.

“Well now!” Celia cried, raising her voice and grabbing everyones attention, “Now here we all are.” “Jacqueline!” She said sharply, “have you recovered from your wonderful experience earlier my dear, your keeness to participate was clear and i hope it was suitably rewarded!” Jackie, her glass now empty, just stared at Celia, “I, I” she said, she looked to be having trouble focusing, and swayed a little? “I think she is nearly ready” said Rosemary. “I think your right” replied Celia, excitedly. Celia, approached Jackie and stood in front of her, “Jackie darling” she said in her Matronly voice, “oh, I meant to mention, we’ve topped you up ... A little extra Ground Hog Day, darling. Just a little extra to help.” Celia gently picked a strand of hair that was stuck to Jackies cheek. The lock was stiff and stuck together and sticky with semen. Jackie swayed listlesly and just sighed. “But don’t worry dear your sweet plump pussy will still tingle and demand the same attention as before”. Celia cupped Jackies naked cunnie and squeezed it seductively. Jackie shuddered and gasped with sudden arousal. “But you might feel a little disorientated, but we shall look after you”. Celia removed her hand, and sniffed it crudely, “Oh dear” she muttered, “your aroma is a little’ high’ darling, i think we need to clean you up!” Rose stepped forward holding a large white bath towel, “I think Rose has the perfect solution, am i right rose?” Celia asked suggestivly. Rose nodded, “yes indeed” she said, and laid the bath towel down in the centre of the room.

“Charles, Clifford, Margery, help me get her on the towel” Called Celia, Between them they lowered my now very compliant wife onto her back on the towel. Rosemary gave instruction, and they parted Jackie’s legs and stretched her arms out out from her shoulders. Jackie willingly allowed herself to be positioned, and lay on her back her eyes staring up ... her breathing steady, her nipples had hardened again and her dark puffy labia had begun to open again like a moist purple flower.

“Over to you!” called Celia, and Rosemary sprang into action, i realized again that she was the only ‘robed’ member of the group, i’d become acustomed to my and my associates nakedness. “Nero, Caesar!” Rosemary called, the two large dogs, they sprang up and sniffed the air. “Here boys”, called Rose, and the two dogs scenting the air about them and sprang to her side obediently. But its was clear, they had scented something that they recognised and it excited them. “Find it” commanded Rose, and the two dogs, sniffed the air, then both turned their heads towards the exposed naked woman on the towel. “Go” said Rose and the dogs rushed to “Jackie. They sniffed her hair, one sniffed her tummy. The larger of the two, Nero, began to lick Jackie’s face and hair. Caesar, licked her face but then switched to her neck and chest. Jackie, move her head from side to side a little, in an effort to avoid the strange sensation, but eventually gave up. She seemed unable to respond, her arms and legs remained motionless. The two Danes, began to lick more urgently, they recognised a taste that they relished! And they made every effort to lick up every morsel, to clean every ‘dirty’ part of Jackie.

Nero licked Jackie’s hair, till it was wet and matted, he licked her face until she was wet with saliva. Caesar was now eagerly lapping at Jackies tits, using his large tongue to extract every fleck of semen from her tits and nipples. Nero left Jackie’s head, she was breathing heavily now, Caesars tongue, eliciting small sighs from her lips. Nero’s nose took him to her tummy, a couple of licks then he moved down to her pubis, he quickly found the source of the smell he knew and the secretions he craved. He started to lick her vagina, Jackie gave a yelp as she felt the long muscular tongue drag across her fat swollen labia. Now Caesar, joined Nero and the two large male beasts began to lick her deep between her legs, and Jackie was unable to do anything to prevent them. Her cunnie was licked, her thighs and even her dark moist arse crack. Those efficient licking tongues invaded every nook and cranny, even the slightly foul emissions from her ravaged anus were removed by the hungry hounds.

And then Jackie moaned, it was involuntary a reflex borne of pleasure. her body shuddered, and her hips bucked weakly, but her arms and legs remaind un-moved. Nero, moved from her groin, but Caesar continued to lick. Nero sniffed at her body, he licked her face again, then her armpits, which elicited a further sexual grunt! He licked her breasts again, and Jackie moaned with sexual pleasure. Then sniffing and lapping down her body loudly Nero rejoined Caesar at her cunt and arse.

Rosemary sighed, and squeezed her breasts through her robe, “that it boys” she called encouragingly, “Oooooh, Jackie, you’re their bitch” she hissed, “arent you a lucky bitch”’ It was clear the activity was effecting her, her face was flushed and she seemed aroused. And It was true. The scene was really turning her on! With a lustfull groan, she quickly removed her gown and stood naked. Fuck she was gorgeous! Lovely big pear shaped breasts a large firm tight arse, good shapely legs and a wondeful rounded quim! Perfectly proportioned! Her chest was flushing and she began to squeeze her own nipples urgently ... Her dark nipples responded and swelled to hard wrinkled nubs. Her new nakedness and very aroused condition did not go un-noticed. The couples, Boothby’s and the Williams eyed her laciviously.

As Jackie enjoyed the attentions of the two hounds. Rose backed herself to the bed and sat down. “Nero” she called, Nero stopped Licking Jackie and looked at his mistress, “come” she called. Nero trotted to her, Rose lent back and opened her thighs, Nero needed no further invitation! He quickly buried his long snout into Rosemary’s already moistening quim. As his tongue made contact Rose moaned, loudly.

“Oohhhh Fuck” cried Williams, “two for one time!” “My cock is on the rise again Charle’s”’ He shouted. Celia and Marge became animated, they scrurried to the bed and watched as the big black and white K9 made Rose shiver, “Mmmmm Celia” panted. Rose moaned lasiviously, “Oooh god i love it! Celia”, she called, “do you have those poppers? I so desperately want to cum!’ “Yes, Yes,” cried Celia, “i’ll get them but Rose Darling, don’t use them until he mounts you”. Marge, cried out, “i have a plan! Celia, grab some robe cords too!” As Rose was pleasured by her doggie lover, Jackie was still being pleasured by Caesar, her cunnie must have been bubbling because his tongue and jowls were festooned with rivulets of drool!. And jackie was moaning, short sharp grunts, “Hu Hu Hu...”

Celia returned with a small bottle of poppers and three robe cords, she threw the cords on the bed behind Rose. Marge grabbed them and breathlessly demanded Rose raise her hand. Rose did! Marge quickly took a cord and tied her wrist, and then bound Rose’ wrist to the bed post! She then scooted round the lapping dog and bound Roses other wrist to the post on that side. Rose, pulled gently on her restraint... “Oooooooooh” She moaned, with a shiver, the restraining exciting her even more! “Now we have you Rose” cackled Marge. And your boy is ready, i looked and his cock was out of its sheath, and it was monstrous! Rose inbetween Panting, told Marge to get the straps from her bag, “when he is fully hard” she breathed, “put one on the base of his cock, tight!” she gasped, as her situation drove her on.

Mean while Celia and Charles had pushed Caesar away from Jackie, he continued to hover around her trying to resume his ministration. Charles had Celia move one of the comfy single chair’s so that it faced away from Rose. Then he and Celia placed Jackie on her knees on the chair, with her arms and shoulders resting over the back of the chair, Jackie her eyes a little vacant watched Rose as her cunt was mouthed by her pet.

Once Jackie was in position Charles climbed up and got ready to mount her from behind, “Jackie” he called laciviously, “Mmmmmmm I am going to fuck you again, while you watch Nero fuck Rose!” Jackie, stared at the large dog licking Rosemary’s sex and she watched as Rosemary, writhed and wriggled with pleasure. Boothby leaned into Jackie and spoke. His hands stroking her pussy from behind her, “Why Jackie your pussy is soaking!” He hissed, “is it dog spit or you? Did you enjoy your freshen up? Or are you enjoying what you see?”. “Oh Mr Boothby” Jackie slurred, “Its is so unatural and wrong”, she whispered hoarsly, and yet it felt so good and it is so, so stimulating”. Boothby laughed quietly, “Yes it i, s isn’t it”, he said, “and depraved” he added. “And you, you filthy debaucheress ... I believe its turning you on!” And with her eyes transfixed by the scene before her Jackie groaned lewedly, lecherous and lustily as Boothby thrust his big bloated cock up her ready and awaiting twat!

Meanwhile the action had been hotting up on the bed. Nero’s cock had extended to its fullest, and it was huge! Big, thick and with a strange pointed head, it was a deep liver colour and shone as if it was wet! Marge had expertly placed a strap around the base, while squeezing it to its fullest size and now she was guiding it to Rosemary’s wet and waiting cunt. “Marge put it in me, put it in me” pleaded Rose desperately. And then as Marge hit the spot and Nero thrust, she roared! “Nuh, Ooooooooaaaaah!” Panting she accepted the obscene member which must have stretched and filled her! Nero began to thrust his hips quickly, much quicker than a man and Rose, unable to use her arms, pushed her arse up ernestly, tensing her thighs, to meet his rapid thrusts, “Oooh, Oooh Ooo” she sang, then cried, “Marge, Marge”, she panted, catching her breath, “us my mouth, like you did when we were at School”. And Marge with a look of excited lust, jumped onto the bed swung her long shapely leg over Rosemary’s chest and thrust her wet and smelly cunt hard into her face. Rose’ cries became muffled as Marge ground her cunt into her mouth... “Lick me!” cried Marge, “Lick me you dog loving bitch, lick me!” And took her pleasure from her Captives mouth.

Boothby and Jackie watched the filth unfold before them and they humped with wild abandon. Boothby thrusting energetically and Jackie pushing back to meet him, their moans and cries voicing their combined pleasure! Celia and Williams where on the towel, Celia on her knees, with Williams deep inside her old well fucked pussy! He, on his haunches pushed up and forward, his great mighty tool wedged deep in her. But they both watched the spectacle, there eyes shining. “Harder!” Cried Celia, “Harder Cliffie, I am desperate! this is so unbelievably filthy, i can’t get enough!”

But as Celia cried out, Nero, slowed down his relentless thrusting. Rosemary pulled her head back from Marge’s dripping crotch, “Ooooh” she wailed, “he is going to cum!” “Poppers!” she yelped, “Poppers”. Marge had them close to hand, and opened the bottle and thrust it under Rosemary’s nose, she sniffed long and deep! Nero, pushed hard and and gripped Rose with his front legs, then he froze. Rose wailed, took another deep snort from the bottle, flushed red and came hard! Nero’s balls jumped and his trail stuck out stiffly, and he filled Rose with doggy cum! Rose shook and shuddered. Marge shoved her cunt back into Rose’s mouth and then took a big sniff from the bottle. “Lick meeee!” She cried, before she also came hard, flooding Rosemary’s mouth with her copious feminine juices.

“Oh My God!” Cried out Jackie in astonishment, “look! its leaking out!” Dog spunk was dripping from the unatrual pair as they fucked! The blasphemous yet intensly erotic sexual scene, tipped Jackie over the edge and she too orgasmed! Her cunt clenching Boothbys cock with her spasming fanny, causing Boothby to shout, “Oooh Jackie milk me!” Then, “here it cums, feel my custard!” and he ejaculated up into her already wet and willing cunt. Celia was also sniffing on a small bottle, while Clifford’s cock thrust to depths so deep! And she too climaxed with a hearty groan and a shuddering of her hips! All five libertines climaxed together, with my wife Jackie one of the five and a willing participant in the orgiastic act.

Well for me that was pretty amazing, to have witnessed such carnal depravity, but i hoped that the evening would now wind down. I also hoped that Jackie would have been spared any impropriety. However, when I looked down and i now sported a very fine erection! Topped with a large bubble of pre cum!

The sexual frenzy had abated. Boothby was slumped against Jackies back, the two of them panting after their eager excertion. Celia was holding onto Williams, still wriggling her bum ... enjoying the final sensations of her very fine climax. Williams sat back on his thighs looking very pleased with himself, though now i wasnt sure if he had cum. Marge was, still encouraging Rose to lick and suck ... again making sure every last tingle of her orgasm was experienced. Nero, now released Rosemary and tried to pull away, ‘With an exhale of breathe, Marge asked, “will he get free?” And Rose said “yes”, in between slurps and laps of her tongue. “The strap stops the knott” ... and with that Nero disengaged. A long dribble of dog cum began to darken the carpet beneath the bed.

Boothby, extricated himself from Jackie’s well fucked pussy and she slumped down to sit in the chair, i assumed she too would be leaving a stain! “it will be some time, before i become tired of having my way with you my darling”, said Boothby adoringly, “but by god i am spent!” Clifford had now released his great flag pole from Celia wet and dripping twat, she used the towel to mop herself clean and then with some difficulty stood up, “Huh Oooh” she groaned, “Lovely Cliffie”, she said and tuned and kissed him on the mouth.

Nero lay down by the bed and Marge released Rose and she slumped onto the bed, her arms aloft still bound to the bed posts... “Oh Marge”, Rose stammered, “that was fucking amazing! My dog, some poppers and you”, she said with affection.

Marge smiled and undid the cords holding her depraved saphic lover, and once released the two hugged and kissed, giggling like school girls.

It did seem like the evening was drawing to a close, but just how wrong could i have been!

Boothby may have been down but he was not out. Fucking my wife to completion and ejaculating deep inside her, may have slowed him down. But climaxing did not appear to slow Celia, Marge or Rosemary’s ardour! Indeed if anything, it had simply increased their desire for more sexual depravity! And Boothby was still keen to experience all the night still had to offer! “A good snort of Charlie will revive us all her barked!”

Once suitably fortified, the bawdy group of libertines prepared to resumed their exploits, Jackie still clearly filled with a horny fever, was now even more lively and eager to continue. A liberal snort had re kindled her sexual appetite. And whats more, i’d had a crafty snort too! And as i returned to my chair, feeling the electric effects, coupled with the sights and smell of sex, (and the stunning view of Rosemary) my cock once again bagun to rise ... And this didn’t go un-noticed. “Well”, said Rose, “the evenings activities have certainly proved to be to the cuckold husbands satisfaction!” And she pointed to my now quite firm hard on! “Hmmmm” said Celia, “this gives me an idea!” She smiled to herself, “when one thinks one can’t get any more depraved, ones mind simply proves us wrong!” She exclaimed. “Now Rosey, where’s dear old Caesar!”

The group of elderly perverts wispered together eagerly, eyes flashing as they discussed the plan. Jackie ws not party to the discussion nor i, but with the firtive looks we received, it was clear that my gorgeous wife was yet again going to feature!

Rosemary left the huddle and strode towards me, i watched her, and my cock twitched! Those tits, that arse, and fuck that lovely plump minge! “I said, you might get lucky”, Rose said to me, smiling. I just grinned back. “So, would you like to get a sense of what Jackie has been experiencing?” She asked. She fround, as she saw my look of apprehention. “Oh, don’t be silly!” she said, laughing in realisation. Her breasts wobbled and my cock swelled another 1/4 inch. “No ones going to fuck you!”, She laughed, “well not today” she added, and looked at me, with a look! And my cock grew a little more!

“Do you trust me?” Rosemary asked, “no” i said quickly, she laughed. “But, what’s the worst that can happen” i said, and i shrugged. “What do you want me to do?”

Rosemary turned to the four scoundrels who stood looking expectant, Jackie sat in her chair, she seemed very serene, she watched Nero licking himself and Caesar as he walked about, sniffing and licking every damp patch and stain he found. “He will do it!” Called Rosey. “Right ho!” Called Clifford, he pointed at me, “come with me” he said. I followed, as he headed for other room. Once there, he offered me a small square pill, one of those blue ones, “take it” he said, “its will keep your pecker up”. Then he visited the table, he told me to sort out a line of coke, a bit more he advised, and i took that too, By the time we arrived back with the rest of the gang, the rush had hit and i was buzzing like a wire!

Rosemary moved me to the bed, “lay down” she said. I complied, “thats it now move to the edge of the bed”. it was wet and i could smell, sex, my knob bobbed and began to swell again. I looked at Rose, still naked and my cock swelled hard, real hard, painfully hard. She looked at me, “Mmmm” she cooed, she parted my legs and gave my cock a squeeze, “Another time” she wispered. My cock felt like iron and my mind buzzed, I felt fucking great!

Now Celia and Marge brought Jackie over to me, Celia looked at me, “What a lovely hard cock!” she said, “Jackie! i think its time to get re-aquainted with your husband” And with that she and Marge pushed Jackie up onto the bed, so she straddled me on all fours. She looked at me with a half smile, as if she didn’t quite recognise me. But before i could say anything, or touch her, she was pulled up right, and i felt movement and then my cock was enveloped by her warm wet cunt! Jackie sighed, as she felt me inside her. She felt different? To be expected, i thought. Now, Jackie was laid down on top of me again, her bruised tits squashed onto my chest, Her head, by mine but turned to face away. “Caesar!” Called Rose.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.