Boothby - Cover

Boothby

Copyright© 2022 by Marti

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tale of how I and my wife became embroiled with a devious group of depraved swingers. A Tale of how she was seduced and drawn into a depraved world of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

Jackie tumbled into bed, i covered her and crawled in next to her. I woke at around 10, Jackie slept on. I sat and dozed, for a while. I confess, dreaming about what i’d witnessed the night before and then showered and dressed. I was thinking about tea or coffee when Jackie stirred. I sat next to her. “Morning” she mumbled and then yawned. “what time is it?” she asked. “Just gone 11”. I replied. I waited, expecting the worst. She groaned and stretched, “God” she said, “what a night, i never expected to do that again”. She rolled onto her back and stretched again, the duvet shrank back, her large white breasts were exposed, her nipples hard, “Ooooooooh”she moaned, half sigh, half yawn, and she stetched again, a satisfied smile creased her face and her eyes closed. I exhailed audibly, my relief, must have been obvious. “Yes” i said, i felt it un-wise to follow that up. “Lady Boothby said i was to run you a nice hot bath” i said, as casually as i could. As i stood up, Jackie rolled onto her side. “Did you know?” She asked me, there was no anger in her voice, no malice. I hoped she felt like me, the effects of the MDMA had me calm, and ‘loved up’ and i was desperate to look after her and i did not want her to be up-set.

“Did you know” she asked again. I sat back down. She looked gorgeous, so sexy, i wanted to hug her tight and tell her how wonderful she was! “No” i said, The lie felt awful, but i didn’t want to up-set her, “well not until it was to late” i added, which was sort of the truth.

She rolled onto her back and sighed. “well its to late now” she whispered, she closed her eyes and smiled again. “mmmmmm” she hummed, “i feel so nice, very satisfied’ and she stretched and sighed and smiled. “I had a very nice time”, she purred. “Come here”, she called. “Ge me a cuddle, i need a cuddle!” I felt ecstatic. I embraced her and squeezed her tight. “Mmm” he hummed again, “‘d like that bath now ... and a cup of tea”

I ran her a bath and she eagerly jumped in, “aahh” she said as the water soothed her, “i’m a bit sore” she grumbled playfully, she gently stroked her pussy. “And i ache, the old knees and hips can’t cope anymore”. I agreed with her sympatheticaly and then told her i’d find some tea. I left her in the bath and went off to see what i could find.

It was lunch time when i arrived in the reception room, tea and coffee was laid out on a table and i made two cups of tea. As i drew water, Greta met me at the table. “Good Morning” she said, in her broad German accent. “How are you this morning, or should i say afternoon”. “Good” i replied, “still feeling the effects of the...” I paused, “yes” she said, “i’m not surprised”. She made herself a coffee as i added sugar to my tea. “So” she began, “how is Jacqueline this morning, is she well?” “yes”, I nodded. “Good” Greta replied. “And how is her mood? She remembers what happened, yes? And Is she feeling ok?”. I nodded, “Yes and yes”, i said. “We spoke about it, well not in so many words, but it came up, and she seems ok with it”. “Excellent!” Exclaimed Greta, “she doesn’t appear anxious or apprehensive?” She asked. “No” I replied, “far from it, she is soaking in the bath, smiling and savouring the memory, from what i can gather.” I stirred my tea, “She is a bit sore and stiff, but all in all, i think, she is fine.” Greta sipped her coffee, “Ok” she said, “that sounds very reasuring, i will relay the information to Charles, he will be pleased to hear it!” She retreived a blister pack from her pocket. “Here she said give her two of these,” I must have started, “its alright” she said, “ibuprofen, it will ease the soreness”. “Ok” she said, “she won’t have much of an appetite, but if you can try to get her to eat, and plenty of liquid, if you can”, Greta added.

I picked up our teas, and thanked her, what i nice woman i thought and i wanted to hug her too. She held her cup in both hands and looked at me. “Look” she said, “i’m afraid the Boothby’s wont have finished with you yet. They have something planned for this afternoon, and no doubt something up their sleeve for tonight”. She sipped her coffee again. “Will you be ok?” She asked softly. I nodded. “And Jackie, will she be ok too?” Again i nodded. “And do you think she will be amenable?” “Yes” i said, “i think she will”. “Das ist gut” said Greta, “there will still be drugs involved” she added, “its unavoidable with this crowd, but hopefully she will accept and join in, its so much better when they do”. Greta, turned to go, “I shall relay the information to Boothby”, she said, “now off you go, and i will see you later”.

As she left, she turned, “oh and tell Jackie,” she called, “that everyone is looking forward to seeing her again”. She smiled, “So encourage her to come down for some lunch!”

Jackie was still in the bath when i got back, I walked in to our room quietly, not wanting to disturb her. As i entered, I heard her sigh, and the gentle slosh of water. Intrigued, i crept to the bathroom door. I could see her image in the large mirror above the sink. Jackie lay naked in the bath, her eyes closed and her fingers nestled deep between her thighs. She moved her hand, the water swished and she sighed again. I watched and her knees, dropped the the edge of the bath, and her fingers parted her labia lips and expodsed her glowing clit. “Ugh, ugh ugh”, she grunted as she strummed her clit eagerly. her eyes were closed and she whispered, “Boothby” and then she came, quietly but intense. It was wonderful to watch, and to know where her mind was. I crept back to the main door, opened it quietly and then closed it. “Jackie” I called, “tea”. “Still in the bath” she called, I took her tea in, kissed her and left her there. She stayed there for nearly an hour!

By the time she had dressed and put her makeup on it was mid afternoon. We went down to the reception room and as we made our entrance, we were greeted warmly by the small group that now remained at the house.

Our hosts sat at a large table, and when they saw us Boothby and Williams stood up and called and waved us to their table. “Welcome. Welcome”, they called. “Come and sit”. We joined them, Charles, Clifford, Celia and Marge. Clifford move round and presented the chair next to Celia, for Jackie. Jackie, understandably looked a little embarassed, but she alighted and thanked him coyly. He picked up a fluted glass and popped it in front of Jackie. She eyed it cautiously, Williams laughed, “its just prosecco” he said, grinning.

Celia turned to Jackie, “Well, daaarling” she beamed, “you look ravashing, positivly radiant, it would appear an evening of dancing, agrees with you”. She looked at Jackie, and sipped her prosecco. Jackie, lowered her eyes, i was surprised to see Jackie quiet so bashful. But Marge, broke the ice. “Looks to me like an evening of wild unbridled sex, has put the colour in her cheeks, not the dancing”’ She burst into laughter and the others joined in. Jackie blushed, but i watched a smile creep over her face. “That’s better” Celia said as the laughter faded. “No need to be embarassed, daaarling, everyone knows, and there was more than our little reverie underway last night, Why all the women here got royaly FUCKED last night, in one way or another!” Again the group burst into laughter. Jackie looked up, she smiled and looked at the 4 elderly libertines. She took a sip of the prosecco and seemed to relax, though the colour didn’t entirely leave her cheeks.

Marge then offered Jackie some sandwiches, and suggested she eat something, “to line the stomach” she said. Jackie took one and ate the small rectangled snack, then she took a second. Boothby watched her. “good good” he muttered.

Williams, leaned across the table and grabbed a sandwich, “so Jackie”, he said nontalontly, “How do you feel and what did you think to our little evening?” Jackie looked up, she finished her sandwich, and broke her silence. “i am fine” she said she looked directly at Williams, “and” she said, “i enjoyed my evening very much!”

Celia erupted with pleasure, “Oh Jackie, i am so pleased” she squealed, she turned to Jackie and enveloped her in a big hug, Jackie stiffened for a second, then returned the hug. “You really did enjoy it?” Celia asked again. “Yes” said Jackie, “yes i did”. Celia then kissed Jackie on the lips! “Oh i’m so glad” continued Celia, “and your not, err, sore?” she gestured down wards with her eyes. “Not tired, no discomfort?”. Jackie broke the embrace, gently, and chuckled. “Well a bit sore, and i was exhausted, but i feel very well, i mean, i actually feel great!” “Marvelous!” replied Celia, the proceedings do have that effect.’ “Now, if there is anything i can get you, do just let me know.” Celia leaned in and kissed Jackie again, and Jackie kissed her back. “Oh you beautiful thing,” Celia exclaimed, “why i could just eat you up!”

We sat at the table and chatted for a while, about the people at the house and the events of the evening, the dancing and what others got up to, some of which was quite explicit. I noticed that Jackie was relaxed and joined in and was keen to hear of the exploits, flushing slightly, yet listening intently to some of the more daring activities.

But then Marge looked at her watch and interupted, “sorry everyone. Celia! we’ve got to shoot!” Celia imediately stood, “Why of course, i nearly forgot.” “We’ve got to sort some things out for tonight!” She grabbed Jackies hand, “Oh i do hope you will stay for this evenings fun and games?” She pleaded, “Oh Jackie, say you will!” Jackie smiled and nodded, “yes yes”, she said, “we will stay!” “Right!” Marge called and marched off towards the door. Celia laughed! “goodness, she can be so bossy at times, well i better dash, whats the saying,” she laughed, “we have to see a man about a dog!” As she rushed after Margaret, she called back to Boothby, “Charles, look after Jackie dear, give her what she needs and be sure to entertain her!”

Now the Ladies had gone, Charles Boothby, who had largely sat quietly and surveyed all that went on, now took control. He moved from his chair to the one vacated by Celia, and Williams moved in next to Jackie too. “Well my sweet” Boothby began, “last night was perfect, and one i will forever remember!Jackie took a deep breath, but said nothing. But tonight, might be even better!” Boothby continued. If you are willing, Mon cher, we shall introduce you to the rest of the gang”. “You’ve met Willoughby”, he chuckled, “i think he may want to return your stolen knickers, and Barbara is hoping to meet you again too. And of course, Langford will be there, but i am sure you will remember him”. Jackie, had been listening, and had not reacted, but at the mention of Langford, she seemed to become a little ‘dreamy’. Williams stared at her, “yes thats the effect he has”, and he laughed laciviously.

“So are you in Jackie?” Boothby asked, “you said yes to dear old Celia. But please tell me, are you staying tonight!” Jackie looked at me, I just stared back blankly. She looked at the people chatting in the room, then she looked at Boothby. “Yes Mr Boothby, Charles,” she said, “i want to stay for the evening”. “Splendid!” Cried Boothby. “Perfect!” added Williams, “you’ll be the star of the show!” Jackie, blushed but smiled, i think she was enjoying the attention, but that last comment gave me an ominous feeling.

Now Boothby became a little more serious. “Now Jackie, tell, me, how are you feeling right now?” Jackie, looked at him quizicaly, “I feel, i feel, happy” she answered. Then she added, “happy and serene, and a little excited perhaps?” “Ah yes, as i’d hoped” Boothby said. He turned to her, and took both her hands in his. “I think i had better explain”.

She listened. “It is very likely that tonight you will fuck and be fucked by some of the men and women in this room. As i’m sure you already understand. But the demands placed upon you maybe extreme, so we wish to offer you some asistance”. “Mr Boothby” Jackie whispered, her voice, husky and small, her breathing rapid and excited, “I’m not quite sure i understand” she said. “You will, my dear” Boothby replied calmly. “Let me go on”.

Boothby continued, “As you will know by now, and be under no illusion, we do indulge in certain narcotics, while we play my dear. And it will be the afterglow of those that are making you feel so tranquil. Do you understand my meaning?” Jackie looked at him and simply nodded, (that went well i thought).

“Be assured” he said, “we use only the best, and properly administered, so they enhance the moment. but we make sure they are as safe as we can make them. He let go of her hands and placed his hands on the top of her thighs, tantalisingly close to her groin. “Thats why you feel as you do and not sick and poorly, and thats why my hands, placed as they are, do not offend you”. She looked down, as Boothby withdrew, deftly drawing his fingers along her thighs.

Now Williams, joined the conversation. “So Jackie’ would you like a little something now? To perhaps prepare you for the night to come, or to heighten the sensations you are feeling now? What do you say, do you dare?” Jackie appeared a little mezmerised, Williams pressed on, “a little now and a little later will only enhance the thrill, and allow tonight to be untroubled by anxiety”.

Jackie, seemed hypnotised by the two predatory men, but then she cleared her mind of what ever thoughts had invaded. “What did i have yesterday?” she asked, her voice still rasping and laboured, as if she was sexually aroused! My god was she? Williams, moved in closure to Jackie, and wih a low voice he divulged what had been administered to her.

“To make you feel a little more amenable”, he began, “you had MDMA, thats why you feel so lovely and sexy now”. “Then to help you relax and want to experience sexual pleasure, you had GH”’. Williams sighed, “a wonderful substance but sadly much abused”. Williams, then sat up, “Oh, and i think you had a bit of cocaine, just to keep going and heighten those delectable sensation”’. There was no remonstration from Jackie, she seemed to be intrigued by the explanation. Williams leaned back in his chair, “And thats all you had, and to be honest we don’t think there is a need for anything else”.

Now Boothby pressed in close to Jackie, “so now you know” he said. “So what will it be?” “My personal suggestion would be MDMA, but bearing in mind this evenings adventure, i’d suggest GHd”. Both men now simply sat back and waited. And Jackie’s answer was surprising to say the least! With a determined stare, she looked at Boothby, “can i have both?” she asked, and pressed herself seductivly against Mr Boothby.

Without a word, Williams stood up and walked quickly from the room. I was a little taken aback, as Jackie had been largely anti drugs all her life! Boothby seemed a little perplexed to! “Well well my little vixen” he growled, “in for a penny, as they say? Or are you keen to start your evening of debauchery early”. Jackie smiled, a rather seductive smile, “well” she said, “I can’t deny these sensations are delicious and i want more! and if thats what you gave me, then i want it!” She drew in a deep breath and wriggled her arse a little, “But, i am feeling hot and horny, right now”. She lowered her voice and looked directly at Boothby, a wanton gleam in her eye. “But, if h”’ and she flashed a look at me, “can’t provide, then?”. “Well you get the picture”, she added seductively.

At that moment, Williams flopped back into his chair and threw a small round tin on the table. “Its all here, just tell me” ... He whispered. But Boothby cut him off. “Clifford, we appeared to have over stimulated our guest and created an appetite that even I did not expect!” Jaqueline wants it all, right now! And is feeling an urge for cock, to boot!”

‘Good God!’ exclaimed Williams, “this is beyond my wildest expectations! What a glorious strumpet you are!” he said. “And i would gladly indulge you, but i am afraid, that would spoil my apetite for the night to come”. Boothby picked up the tin, he removed the top and took out a small paper MDMA bomb. “Alas, Jackie, i am an old man, and it would also render me impotent for the nights proceeding, if i were to take advantage of your very gracious offer now”. He looked truly disapointed. “But take this, it will work wonders! And i have an idea, that will appease your lustful urges”. He pressed the bomb against Jackie’s lips, she opened up willingly, he popped it on her tongue and Jackie swallowed it down with the last of her wine. “Well done my dear” Boothby crooned. “And so we begin again”.

“Clifford, old boy, go find Greta, ask her to prepare the Maestro, and set up the film of the delectable, Lady Chaimberlain and her 1st time coupling!” Cliford leapt up and was gone! “Mmmmm Jackie” Boothby said, he leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue snaked into her mouth as she opened and accepted it. It all looked rather sordid and seedy. Jackie kissed him back and moaned into his mouth. Boothby pulled away, “No my dear i must resist!” He said with some effort. “Now come with me, i think we can find something to satisfy your desire!” “COME”, he shouted, gaining the attention of the remaining revellers, “everyone the evenings entertainment begins!”

And that’s where we came in, after a short while the drugs took effect and Jackie was taken to the TV screen. And as Boothby had said, it began again.

After her afternoon’s pleasure, Jackie was tidied up and eventually returned to us at the make shift bar. She was a little wobbly on her legs but her eyes were wide and a huge smile covered her face. She was clad in nothing more than a white robe, tied tightly about her waist. It hid her fine voluptuous body, but it did allow some movement, and her large breasts rolled tantalisingly as she walked. Oh and She did sport a pair of bright red 4 inch heels, which she showed off proudly. She joined me at the bar and talked hurridly about her shoes. It was clear that the cocaine was in full effect! She excitedly told me about the shoes, brand, size and how sexy they were. Boothby and Williams appeared. Boothby addressed the group. ‘Ladies, and Gentlemen, if you will, we shall now retire to the pent-house apartment, for our final evenings entertainment’.

We retired to a small sitting room in the pent house close to the Boothby’s suit. the small group joined us, all now wore white dressing gowns similar to Jackie’s, including the Boothby’s and William’s. I felt a little overdressed. It was quite clear that undeneath, all were naked.

Charles and Clifford, having declined the earlier opportunity to indulge, now seemed to revive and Boothby with a wicked gleam in his eye, suggested that the proceedings got underway.

“Ladies and gentlemen” Williams called out, “the medicine chest is here, Viagra for those who want it, we have coke and any other substances for your delectation!” There was a clamour from the group, who crowded around Williams to receive their fix. Most of the men took a lozenge shaped blue pill and both men and women imbibed the clean white powder. Marge and Celia grabbed a small bag of powder and followed by the crowd, threw it on a side table. They did something with it, then sniffed it up with small tubes! Jackie, was drawn into the crowd, by a pretty woman about her age and build, i think she was the Barbara, of the ‘underwear’ incident. Barbara, took a tube and sniffed the powder sharply Then she offered the tube to Jackie. Barbara, blinked and rubbed her nose, “Haaaaa!” she exclaimed, The she spoke fertively, she appeared to be explaining to Jackie what to do. And Jackie then lent over, placed her hand on her nose and using the tube, sniffed the offered powder! Her head snaped up quickly and she rubbed her nose as Barbara had done, but she smiled and looked rather pleased with herself! “Oh my God!” she exclaimed.

Boothby then appeared and he looked at the two women, “you ladies look lively” he chuckled, “ready for some fun!” Jackie was very animated, she smiled wildly and flexed her fingers “Oh Wow!” she exclaimed. Boothby gave Jackie a small tumbler of what looked like orange juice, “here you are my darling” he said, and gestured her to drink. “you said you wanted both, so here you are!” Jackie stood holding the glass for a moment, Barbara watched her, “oh My” she gasped, with a look of excitement. And then Jackie drained the glass!

Barbara, clapped her hands and then placed them over her mouth in wonder! “My god Jackie” she exclaimed excitedly, “you are going to be buzzing and you’ll be desperate for cock! Lots of cock! I hope the guys can cope! Fuck, now i’m getting horny! Look, if you want, and if its your thing, God! i’d love to jump into bed with you!’” She grabbed Jackie and hugged her tightly, Jackie lauged excitedly and hugged her back.

As the group fuelled up, people began to disappear, and from a doorway Lady Boothby called to her husband, Her robe was open and and her round tummy and large pendulous breasts were on full display. “In here!” she called and waved for him to join her. “Ho Ho!” chuckled Boothby, ‘“he fun has started!” And as i watched his cock began to rise and poke out from his robe. “Come on girls!” he cried, to Babs and Jackie and arm in arm they strolled to the bedroom door and disappeared inside.

I was the last in the room, I looked at the table, it was strewn with bombs and little lines of dusty white powder. Oh well, i thought, i downed a bomb and took a snort of the coke. Took a deep breath ... felt the buzz begin, and then followed my wife into the next room.

The lighting was subdued, soft music played, and the sounds of sex were already filling the air. Clifford Williams was kneeling on the bed, his robe thrown back exposing his chest and belly and his huge gnarly cock was erect and rampant. But on her knees and eagerly sucking on his tools was Celia! Her head bobbing furiously as her mouth worked his cock! And behind her goading her on, was Marge. Both women now quite naked. Marge’s hand hidden underneath Celia’s large tanned wobbling bum! From her movements and Celias grunts of satisfaction she must have had her fingers working expertly on her cunt!

And next to them on the bed another couple, furiously fucking. The man’s arse bobbing in time with Celia’s head, as he fucked the noisy woman below him. A couple sat on the floor by the bed, in a tight embrace, their hands hidden beneath each others robes. Two couples danced slow to the soft music one of which was Jackie and Babs. Both still clothes, but as they gently gyrated to the music, their bodies pressed and rubbed and there robes began to loosen. They were currently kissing, in a very seductive way. There was another man watching the couple fuck on the bed, and two more chaps sat on chairs both in conversation with another woman, who looked vaguely familiar. As i stood a little transfixed 2 more guys, pushed past me through the doorway. Both were naked and sported large purple erections! They mumbled apologies for their late arrival and stood watching Babs and Jackie as they continued to dance and embrace.

Boothby was by the bed, intently watching his wife and friends sport together, he un-abashedly strocked his cock as he watched his wife sucking off Clifford. But as the two late arrival blustered in, his concentration was disdurbed. He looked up noted the chaps arrival and then saw me. ‘‘Ah, Martin” he said, “make yourself at home old boy” he continued. “Find yourself a spot, and settle in”. He eyed me, “loose the clothes if you want”, he said “but i’m imagining you’ll not be in demand tonight, if the ‘chap’ won’t get up!” he gestured with his eyes to my groin. “But i’m sure we might get you a blow job, if your lucky”.

Well, the coke was buzzing and the Mandy was making me feel warm, happy and very comfortable with where i was. So, fuck it i thought, my cock was tingling, so i decided to shed my clothes. I hadn’t long sat down and got comfortable, with my hand squeezing my long and fat, yet noticably flacid cock, when a flurry of activity kicked off. The couple on the floor, suddenly seperated, threw off their robes, the woman lay back and her suitor, buried his face into her sex! The couple on the bed, changed position, he flipped her over, hauled her onto all fours and then returned to fucking, doggy stile!

Meanwhile, Babs and Jackie stopped dancing, Babs, shook her shoulders and her robe dropped to the floor, my cock jumped, she had glorious tits! Babs, eagerly pulled at Jackie’s robe cord. Jackie did not resist. Still tied held by a knot, but loose, Babs pulled the robe from Jackie’s shoulders and let it fall, it slid down and fell in a crumpled heap at jackie’s feet. As the two women, now totally naked, rejoined in a long sensuous kiss, Babs crushed those lush tits hard against Jackie’s and began to grind her pelvis and mons against Jackie. Both women siged and moaned. But now the two late comers made their move, one stepped to the couple on the floor, he kneeled by the woman’s head, said something, and she turned and took his cock in her mouth, he rewarded her with a deep guteral grunt! But the second fellow, joined Babs and Jackie, he whispered something, in Babs ear, and then guided both women to the bed, (avoiding the 3 some as they did). Babs turned and sat holding Jackie’s hands in hers. As she lay back, she pulled Jackie down and towards her. As Jackie was drawn down towards Bab’s sexy prostrate body, the man stood behind her and held her hips, so Jackie remained standing. But Babs encoraged her to bend her back, I think Jackie must have twigged, because, she suddenly, stepped back and placed her mouth over Babs exposed cunt. Jackie began to eat Babs pussy with eagerness, and Babs moaned with pleasure! And then the man, steps closer to Jackie he roughly tapped at Jackie’s ankles, causing her to step her legs out to the sides parting them and opening her thighs. His hands holding her hips firmly, he pushed his large hard cock deftly into jackie’s waiting cunt! Jackie gave a loud grunt and moan, which was muffled by Babs now wet and wanton pussy, but Jackie didn’t stop licking her, rather she wriggled her bum to get the mans cock more comfortable inside her, as he began to fuck.

Indeed it had begun, Jackie had accepted her third man of the weekend, without a second thought, and was sating her saphic desire for pussy! By now Celia had given up sucking on Clifford cock, and she was riding him Cowgirl! “Oh Cliffie” she cried, “Oh Fuck one could ride your wondeful pecker for ever!” Marge had also made a change, she was now bent at the waist like jackie, resting her arms on her friends shoulder. She had demanded that Boothby tongue her sweaty bum Hole! And Boothby, the wicked deviant was dutifully complying! Marge’s fingers were diligently exploring her own cunnie, while Boothby had his, on his cock and was urgently wanking his own turgid member!

The man who had been watching the couple, had also got more involved, the woman receiving the man from behind, must have been his wife. As they fucked noisily he stepped up to the them and began to fondle the mans bollocks and the womans tits! He kept asking her rude questions as they fucked, ‘is it good? Darling’. ‘Does he feel good inside you?’ ‘Is he deep,? will you cum for him?’. It was all very bizzar, but added to the carnal fresson!

I was loving what i was seeing, but had an urge for more coke, if i was denied a fuck, then i’d enjoy the feeling the cocaine gave! So i quetly rose and snuck out to the ‘junk table’. I preped another copious line and took a tube and snorted it! Boy it was good stuff! and the hit was very quick indeed! As i waited for the rush to start, the woman, who had been talking with the men came out and joined me. “Hello darling” she said with a very posh voice. She was still encased in her robe, “Are you enjoying the evening?” she asked. “Yes” i said, “Good” she replied. “And you are the husband of the new girl, is that right?” “Yes” i said again. “Well you are a lucky chap” she added, she lent down and retrived a tray from below the table. She emptied a bag of white powder onto it, and began to prep and arrange it in lines. She looked up, “your not indulging then?” she asked, she pointed towards the other door with her eyes. “Er no” i replied, “to much mandy and charlie” i said grinning, it was great, i really didn’t mind! “well i’m Rosemary, Rosemary Chaimberlain, Lady Chaimerlain to some.” She held out her hand. Ah! she was familiar, she was the woman in the film we saw that afternoon. I took her hand, “very nice to meet you” i said. “Well, i must get back, i have been asked to waitress!” she said with a smile. “I hope to have some fun with your partner later”, she said, she looked a little coy, “I have an unusual surprise for her, if she’s willing”. “Oh?” i said, “can you tell me?” “What and spoil the surprise?” She laughed “good heavens no!” “Right” she said, “i must get back”. She looked at my cock, hanging, a little forlorn. She moved her hand and gave it a little squeeze! “ugh” I grunted. “Maybe ease up on the charlie?” she whispered, “it might be worth you while.” Then she picked up her tray and waltzed off towards the bedroom.

I stayed by the table for a second or two, i decided not to have a second hit, then sauntered back to see how things were progressing next door.

When I returned, Boothby was banging Marge from Behind and Williams was balls deep in Celia, also on all fours! Both women were moaning and expressing there pleasure, loudly! The couple situation had also changed. The three on the floor, were going with gusto, and it was a real sight! The new guy was on his back with the woman on top and her original lover was on top of her, she was getting fucked by two cocks at once! Whether in her cunt or somewhere else i could’nt say, and i thought it would be rude to take a look. The other couple, on the bed, had been joined by the couple who had been dancing, (i think). The husband was fucking the sexy female new comer, while the two guys spit roasted his wife! There was now just the one man still sat quietly watching, i assumed that was his thing. The other fellow had joined with Jackie’s three some which was now a four! Both Barbara and Jackie were on their backs, legs pushed high, as the two men fucked them with vigour, both women enjoying the sensations, they moaned and grunted noisily. All in all it was a very noisy fuck filled room! And an exciting spectacle. I sat back down. Rosemary had placed the tray of narcotics on a bedside cabinet, and as Celia rocked back and fourth will Williams deep in her rear, Rosemary whispered in her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.