Boothby - Cover

Boothby

Copyright© 2022 by Marti

Chapter two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter two - A tale of how I and my wife became embroiled with a devious group of depraved swingers. A Tale of how she was seduced and drawn into a depraved world of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

Its funny how things catch up with you, i hadn’t heard from this guy for an age and i never expected to see him and his cronnie ever again.

It took him some explaining until i remembered him but i have a good memory and i eventually placed him. Proper posh fellow, someone said he was a Judge, just the kind of upper class deviant you’d expect to find mooching about the BDSM scene in Bristol, and that is where he came across me, and more importantly, Jackie.

We hadn’t played on the Swinging scene or BDSM scenes for ages ... must have been six or seven years since she had said she wasn’t going to do it anymore. Her reasons, me pushing the envelope to much, (always pushing for more) her getting older and work becoming to intense. So reluctantly we said good-bye to that lifestyle, though i kept in touch with friends on the usual websites and found some new ones to keep the fire alight. I’m afraid i wasn’t ready to give up the fun then, and as you will find out, i still like to keep the excitement alive. But i never expected what actually happened, as a result of what i thought was a chance meeting.

So about a month ago, on a well known BDSM site, up pops a message from a name i vaguely recocgnised, the usual pesuodenym of course, and true to the predictable thrill seeker i am, i responded. And thats how the Rt. Hon. Lord Justice Charles Boothby found me. along with his partner in slease, the R.H.L.J Clifford Williams-Smyth. Two, privaledged, egotistical, self centred and ridiculously wealthy men you’d ever meet. Very well connected, terribly over sexed, used to getting their own way, and two of the most deviously perverted gentlemen to ever be called to the bar.

I don’t quite know how it actually happened, but somehow i was pursuaded to meet, and ended up in a very plush ‘Judges Lodgings’ in Exeter. And it was here that they explained their devious little plan. They made it very clear from the start, and i should have known it, it wasn’t me who they wanted to snare, nor did i feature in their seedy strategem beyond being complicit in their scheme. Put simply, it was Jackie they were after.

So, lets cut a long story short, and introduction shouldnt take all day. These two along with their just as devious wives, only really dabbled on the fringes of BDSM and they too, feeling older and less energetic had centred on a more exciting and challenging sexual pass time. Their new found deviance - seducing homely wives and mothers to the dark side and then seeing just how far they could be corrupted and lead astray. As they described it, it was a challenge and one that ensured their old peckers got hard as iron and kept the sexual flame burning bright, and though there were some failures, there was know way of knowing just how far they could go. But why us, why Jackie? Well, after someone had mentioned us and our absence from the scene, there interst had been peaked. They had done their research, knew we had been swingers as well as BDSM’ers. They found out i had a thing for watching and had followed my recent exploits on line, (don’t ask me how). Secretly they were relying on my desire to watch her and my lack of that oh so sweet experience, to help facilitate the plan. And corrupting a reformed ‘player’ back to the dark side was a particular pleasure

And thus, Jackie was perfect. Having a bit of ‘form’, was useful, it meant she was not a stranger to ‘infidelity’ or extra cock! Her age, was right, none of us where getting any younger, plus she had a view of herself as ‘to old’ for that sort of behaviour, (which was something they loved to prove a fallacy).

And, they suggested, (as a bit of leverage) that once she had fulfilled her own sexual designs, in conjunction with what i had joined the scenes for, she began her exit strategy! And didn’t give a hoot for my desires!

In thruth they suggested, she wasn’t as adventurous or sexually explicit as she had led me to believe. They put it to me that she only ventured into the BDSM sceme because it suited her. Ask yourself they suggested, what shockingly perverse things did she actually get up to? No, they both grinned, It was the perfect place to pretend, and keep you amused, they said, ask yourself, who did she actually fuck once you’d stopped swinging? And what did you get to watch? It didn’t take long to do the math, Fuck! I had to admit, it appeared they were right. So why not give them the opportunity to get her back on the scene, (and right the wrong done to me) it would be a win for everyone, them and me, and she’d enjoy it to! Those coniving buggers, they sowed a seed and i let it grow.

Even with that in mind, why didn’t i just say no, and walk out and leave. What possessed me to even think about it, but of course i knew, my own deep seated desire to watch her again, in the throws of passion with other men and women. It was still my most precious fantasy. You will never get her to agree, i told them. They both sat back and grinned laciviously. My dear boy, said C B, we are both wealthy Judges. We have access to some of the most sumptious locations, The finest food, wines and spirits. We can put on the sexiest porn or live shows guaranteed to get anyone hot under the collar. Plus, and they both leaned forward, C B, lowered his voice, we have access to some of the best and purest drugs on offer, way beyond what reaches the streets, and we have access to people who can administer them so they work perfectly and safely. So you see, CWS continued, she doesn’t have to agree, she just has to turn up! And if she is in a party mood, so much the better, lets just say, the rest will be up to us.

So god knows how they managed to finally get me to agree, but they did, probably my own lust talked me into it. But that’s all academic, as now i’ve got to get Jackie to some swish and swanky country pile just outside Bath for a ‘conference weekend’. It will be easy suggested the Judges, just tell her someone you know got the invite, but they can’t go and so they offerd it to you. Tell her the day is about boring business stuff, But the evening is pure entertainment, remind her how the upper classes like to enjoy themselves, they smirked. Tell her, there is a sauna and hot tub and the food and booze is free. Trust us they said. We will send you a link to the venue, and her imagination will do the rest. And remember, you just need to get her there, we will take care of everything else.

So i gave it a go, the Country House was amazing, a private place supposedly rented out as some kind of venue. Loads of bedrooms, big rooms, plus a swiming pool and sauna, set in its own secluded grounds. And much to my surprise, she swallowed the bullshit and agreed. But like Boothby had said i think her own imagination sold it to her.

We drove up on the Friday, and arrived at about 4pm, it was getting dark as we drew up, the windows blazed with a warm light. I was suprised, there were very few cars parked in the grounds and no sign of any conference. As we left the car with our bags ... Boothby came out to greet us. He shook my hand and invited us in. I mumbled something about the conference, feeling way out of my depth, but Boothby continued the charade beautifully.

“Ah”, he said, “we did e-mail the deligates?” he called, loud enough for Jackie to hear. “Um”, was all i could mumble. But the wicked old Judge just carried on. “I’m so sorry, but the event has been cancelled”, he continued in a very appologetic voice. “We did send out an e-mail?, Oh dear” he continued. I looked at Jackie, she looked annoyed, “Harry never said” i stammered sheepishly. But Boothby, stepped in. “Ah, i see” he said, then, he looked at me and then at Jackie. “You both look familiar”’ he said quizically, “have we met before?” “I don’t think so” Jackie said sternly, “and my husband has some explaining to do! The invitation was for a colleague of his, a dubious character at the best of times, but he has done it this time!” She picked up her bag and began to turn for the door, But Boothby strode to her. “Now No”’, he said, in a homely voice. “Please - all is not lost - and i am sure we have met before?” She stopped and turned and looked at him. He eyed her again quizically, “yes”’ he said. He paused, then, “is it Jacqueline?” he offered. Jackie’s eyes widened, “yes, but” she said surprised. “I knew it” replied Boothby, “i never forget a face, and a pretty one at that! But, no matter”, he continued. “Look, this old place has been booked and paid for”. he explained, “so its ours for the weekend, catering and all! Please” he said, taking Jackie’s hand, “why don’t you stay, we have invited a few friends here, as it seems a pity to waste the weekend. You would be most welcome, if you don’t mind roughing it with a crowd of elderly hell raisers” ... He laughed, and Jackie smiled. “Well?” she said and looked at me, her face was less stern ... But Boothby grabbed her bag, “Good” he cried “thats settled, how splendid!” And taking her arm he marched her to a large stair case, “i will show you to your room!” As we climbed the wide deeply carpeted stairs, Boothby continued to chit chat, “It will come to me” he said casually, “i can’t think of it now but i’ll figure it out, we have most certainly met before! Which makes you doubly welcome!”

We walked along a broad landing and arrived at a large oak door. He bustled us in, “get settled in, there will be a buffet evening meal from 6 and i think Willie is planning a bit of a kaylee from 8”. He closed the door and was gone. We stood there a little dumbfounded, “I think i need to appologies”, i said sheepishly, “explain, and thank this bloke”, i stammered, “be back in a minute”. I dropped my bag and left, following Boothby out the door.

I caught up with him back in the reception hall. “Well Done old boy,” he beamed, “wasn’t sure you’d pull it off”. “She will smell a rat i’m sure” i said. Boothby laughed. “Im sure she will, but it doesn’t matter now. A few drinks tonight a twirl on the dance floor and she will be more aminable, and besides”. His eyes flashed, “we will come clean, when we think she is ready”. Boothby placed his hand on my shoulder, “Just remember, Look sheepish, apologies, and say very little, you have played your part, there is nothing else you need to do”. He turned me, towards the stair, “when was the last time you saw her have a tumble with another chap, its years ago isn’t it?” I nodded. “Well, leave this to Williams and me, if this works out, (and it will) she will go home a very satisfied woman and you a very happy man”. he manouvered me to the stair. NNow off you go. Keep off the booze tonight, but see that she downs a few!” He pushed me firmly towards the stairs and off he went.

When i got back, Jackie was unpacking, noticably monosilabyc so i just kept quiet. But eventually, i broke. “Jackie, i am sorry” i said. “I will roast Harry when i see him”. “But”, i paused, “we only came to stay in this place, so thats not changed” Jackie turned and glowered, “yes, but now whe have to hang out with a bunch of upper class twits! And how the fuck does he know who we are!” I sat down on the bed, “maybe Harry said something, its probable that he wouldn’t send us here unannounced”. “And’ i added quickly, “if its just a bunch of old posh farts, we can have an early night and sneak off first thing in the morning”.

At about quarter past six we headed down to the buffet, both of us eager for a bite to eat and we wern’t disapointed, it was an amazing spread, plus a seperate table overflowing with free presecco!

Jackie wore her dark green velvet dress, and as always looked stunning. Coming just below the knee, it showed off her lovely big bum perfectly. It showed a little cleavage at the bust, but just enough to ensure the dress wasn’t frumpy. She’d refused to put on stockings, instead she chose very sheer patterned tights, she wore black patent 4” heels. She’d long ago stopped dying her hair, and her grey hair shown, now long enough again to wear up. She looked great, no wonder men still found her irresitible.

We tucked into a bit of food and Jackie had a couple of glasses of fizz. There were about 8 maybe 10 couples present all about our age or older, they seemed pleasant enough, they introduced themselves and made small talk, There were one or two older gentlement who seemed to be on their own, plus a group of women, four or five, again a bit older than use, chatting together in a corner. They made quite a lot of noise, laughing and calling to one another, they were clearly working hard to reduce the prosecco stocks! They looked over, a couple of them waved, Jackie acknowledged them with a smile. “Well there is some life in here after all” she quipped. As we stood sipping our wine, a smartly dressed woman greeted us, she was petite, a little taller than Jackie, and had a similar figure. she asked who we were and, nodded, “ah yes, the Boothby’s mentioned you. I am Frau Greta”, she chuckled, with a strong German accent. “Enjoy your evening, i shall look out for you later”.

As the wine flowed, the noise of laughter and conversation got louder and people began to mingle and when Boothby and William-Smyth (eventually i shall drop the smyth) arrived with there wives they were cheered like royalty! Jackie watched and i saw her smile ... thank god for prosecco i thought. But as she smiled, she whispered, “i still can’t place where we have met them?”

It came as no suprise to me that the two Judges made a B line for us, but the looks we got from some of the other guests were a surprise, expectant smirks and somewhat lacivious smiles ... were they in on it? One chap actually winked!

“Martin, Jackie! we meet again”, exclaimed Boothby, “Please let me introduce my wife, Lady Celia Boothby and my very good friends, The Right Honerable Lord Justice Clifford Williams-Smyth and his ravashing wife Lady Margery Williams-Smyth”. Hands were shaken, and Mrs Boothby, shook Jackies last, and while still holding her hand tightly, she interjected. “Please ignore the titles daaarlings, its just plain old Celia and Marge!”

“Quite right Celia” laughed Boothby, “and its Charles and Clifford, Cliff if you are a little breathless” he added. While still holding Jackie’s hand firmly, Celia Boothby made as if to chasticed her husband, “Why Charles”, she said “you never mentioned just how delightful your Jacqueline was”. Now looking intently at Jackie, “quite enchanting my dear”, she purred. And then quickly released Jackie’s hand, “Well” she said, as if regaining her composure, “we must circulate amongst our other guests”. “Yes yes”, said Boothby, “we shall all catch up later”. As they moved away, Celia, turned back to Jackie, “yes daaarling, i’m sure we shall see a lot more of each other later”. And with a wave, she strutted off to join her husband.

“Well” said Jackie, “that was a little patronizing, I shall ensure i drink as much of her free fucking prosecco as i can!” And she marched to the drinks table.

By now the noise in the room had increased and it was clear that much wine had been consumed, a cluster of bodies had begun to crowd around the drinks table. As we joined the throng, i heard a chap suggest that it was time for Charles to open the bar, as fizzy wine was all very well, but it was really time to hit the hard stuff, the crowd laughed and a womans voice added, that it must be time for the medicene chest to come out too, which was followed by a raucous cheer.

Jackie got another glass and we moved away from the table, a couple close by turned and said hello, they seemed nice, not very posh, he was a doctor, though now retired and she was a retired librarian, she looked like a librarian, small and unassuming. “How do you know the Boothby’s” they asked. I wasn’t sure how to reply, “we arent entirely sure” i said. “But here we are!” “Yes” said the ex doctor, “it can feel like that. Your first soiree?” They asked, grining. we nodded. “i’m sure you will enjoy your time here, i have to say, Boothby and co’s parties are quite the thing!” he waved his glass with a grin.

His wife, turned to Jackie, “are you here till Sunday?” she asked, Jackie looked at me, “we haven’t really decided yet” she replied. “Oh you must stay!” Said the woman, “you really should, as we ladies are always very well looked after!” Jackie drained her glass again and as she did i watched Lady Boothby make a B line towards us! She strolled up, “Oh Fredrick, Helen”, she cried, “how lovely”, and muwa muwa, kissed her hello’s. “So, you have met our new friends i see!” Lady Boothby flashed a glance at Jackie. “Oh Jackie” she exclaimed with a start, “you glass is empty, i arrived just in time! Here” she said and gave Jackie a full fresh glass. “Now Helen, Fred, if you will excuse us”, said purred, “i must introduce these two daarlings to our other friends. Come”, she said, “and meet the girls, they are adorable! If you can stand the noise!”

Lady Boothby, took Jackie’s arm and turned towards the women. “Ann, Annette!”, Celia called across the room. Two women in the group we’d seen earlier turned. “Celia!” they called. “Hello daarlings” Celia cooed and with me in her wake, practically dragged Jackie towards them. The rest of the group turned to meet us, there was a wave of chatter, and Celia raised her voice “girls Please! ‘Martin and Jackie, meet the girls”, “Ooooh hello”, they all chimmed, largely addressing Jackie ... each introduced themselves. Ann, Annette, Barbara, (Babs), Georgi and Meera, and all at once began bombarding Jackie with questions, which she did her best to answer ... fortunately the prosseco had begun to soften her mood, making her much more amenable.

I felt largely ignored and so eased back from the throng, i’d avoided the wine as per Boothby’s request, but i was thinking in that direction, when Boothby and Williams, siddled up to me. The each took and arm and escorted me out of ear shot of the gaggle of girls.

“Well old boy”, said Boothby in a low tone, “so it begins”. “Um, what? i don’t understand?”, i stuttered. “Why Jackie’s seduction and eventual ravishment of course! What else could you think?” Replied Boothby. “But but!”, i spluttered. “That last glass of wine!” Boothby looked over at Jackie, chatting suprisingly comfortably, “it was spiked! It won’t be long” he said, “before the the fun starts!”

“What!” i tried to supressed my alarm. “Oh don’t worry old boy”, said Williams, “you spoke to the German, yes? Thats Dr Gerta Heilsigum a leading Pharmacologist, so we are all in safe hands. Its a small dose of MDMA to get her in the mood, it will help her enjoy the party”. Boothby and Williams smiled at me sardonically. “I know about MDMA” i said. “Good!” said Williams, “you can have a drop later”. “She’ll soon start to really enjoy our company and be keen to join in the fun”, interjected Boothby, “Dr Heilsigum will give her another hit later and she will be “loved up” all weekend”. he chuckled, “in more ways than one!” he added. I began to calm down a little, I reminded myself, that after all, this was why we were here.

However, Boothby lowered his voice a little lower, “But, just so you know”. Boothby lent in and whispered. “Greta will administer ... GHD”. “What!” I hissed, this time not holding back. “Shhhhh”, hissed Williams. “Calm down! We arent going to knock her out and fuck her you idiot!” “For pity sake, we could have done that any time we liked!” He could see i was not happy. The two Judges, moved me further from the women chatting racously now. “Look”, Williams began to explain, “she will be fine, Dr Gerta is a master of her trade, its simple, Jackie will be horny as fuck and so loved up, she’ll be game for anything ... But, and this is important, she will be lucid and awake ... No fun otherwise!”, he snaped indignatly. “But we have decided, just to make things interesting”, Williams paused, “that you will be the one to spike her with G!” I gasped “is that wise”, i asked. “Yes” replied Boothby with assurance. “Greta will make sure its done properly, but once she’s spiked, we will need her to lay off the booze. ‘That will be your job. And, under no circumstances are you to fuck her, do i make myself clear!”

I had no choice, and so i agreed. “Good” said Williams, “and don’t worry”, he added, “all will be well, now get back to your lovely wife”.

I quetly siddled back to Jackie, who was talking to Meera a very buxom asian lady, very well spoken, but with a delightful accent. Jackie was admiring her Sari and how eligant it looked with her red shoes. Jackie turned to me, she was smiling, “isn’t this lovely” she said, and laid her hand on my arm.

Suddenly Williams called everyone to attention, please everyone he announce, please make your way to the function room. Brush up on your dancing! Twirls, reels and stomping, and join us! Its time for our Kaylee! The crowd wooped and cheered and everyone began to file out of the room. Her eyes beaming, Jackie was drawn along with the excited women.

For the next hour i stood dumfounded and watched Jackie dance. To appear interested, I clapped in time with the music played from a speaker. To be honest it wasn’t so bad, she was having a great time, laughing and smiling, she soon picked up the steps, loosing all inhibition and twirled, cavorted and whooped with the men and women as they danced in the round!

She didn’t seem to mind or didn’t notice that some of the chaps took liberties and groped her arse or copped a feel of her tits as they twirled and spun her about the room. About ten minutes into the dancing she spun out of the crowd and fell into my arm’s, “Wooo!”she cried, “come and have a go!” she laughed. I just laughed with her, her eyes were glowing. “Can you get me a drink” she asked breathlesly... “I’m so hot and thirsty”. “Ye”’ i said, “would you rather a cold drink, a tonic water perhaps?” I suggested hopefully, mindful of my instruction. “Oh yes please” she said. She turned and clapped and jumped in time to the music and watched the dancers. I went to find a drink. Williams caught my eye as i exited, and he and Greta followed me to the other room.

Back at the ‘prosecco table’ I turned to them imediately, “she needs a drink” i said, “yes we thought so” said Williams, “not prosecco!” Greta said sharply, “no” i said “is there any tonic water?” “Follow me” said Williams. We went to the rear of the drinks table and from behind it he retreived a box, in it were glasses and some bottles of tonic water (plus two bottles of gin). “Here” he said, and handed me a bottle of tonic. Dr Greta took one of the glasses and from her pocket took a small vial. she poured the contents into a glass and gave it to me. “fill it half full with tonic” she said, eyeing me carefully as i did. “Good” she said, adding “are you ok?” I nodded, “good” she said, “keep hold of the glass and tonic, we shall have need of it later”.

We returned to the kaylee, a man was talking to Jackie, he was eagerly encouraging her to return to the dancing. Jackie was resisting, but she seemed quite keen to get back. When i arrived she grabbed the tonic, “Oooooh thank you”, she mubbled and took a deep gulp from the glass. “Gosh you took so long” she said, “i know” i replied,” I needed Williams to find the tonic”. The man still hovered, ‘“on Jackie!”, he called laughing, he looked at me, “you don’t mind do you?” he asked. “Not at all” i said, Jackie downed the tonic and laughing, the two reverlers rejoined the dancing! The chaps hands gripping her big firm arse as he pushed her towards the throng.

Williams joined me and watched her dance. “The Mandy is having the right effect” he said, “Boothby will be please”’. He looked at his watch, “Just gone 10”. Goodness i thought where had the time gone!

Williams looked at me, “she’ll start to feel hot and horny in a few minutes, so remember, no attention from you! He gave me a stern look. “I will speak with Greta, I think next time she is thirsty we shall go for the full GHD”. He watched Jackie dancing with her gentleman. “Things will start to get bawdy as we move towards the witching hour and we want her ready and willing!”.

Jackie danced on, as each dance ended she hugged who-ever she ended up with man or woman, the hugging became quite intense ... and lasted longer each time, with some obvious gropping and kisses included.

A couple of times she stopped and joined me, and drank some tonic. Each time breathless, her face flushed, but beaming. Eventually Greta came over and she gave me a small vial, “next time she wants a drink, Boothby said to give her this” she said. “Do you still have the tonic?” “Yes” i said. Greta took a look, “not much left” she noticed, “i’d put it all in the bottle now and then give it all to her when she wants it”. I turned my back and added the clear substance to the bottle and gave it a shake. And just in time.

As we spoke, Jackie careered out of the throng, and crashed into us laughing, “Oh hello, Greta” she panted, “isn’t this such fun! Everybody is so wonderful”, She threw her arms about me, “is there any tonic left” she crooned. “Yes” said Greta, “just enough” she said, Jackie turned to her, and threw her arms about her, “oh thank you Greta” she said, “you’re so kind!’

I poured the last of the water into the glass, i wondered if it tasted strange ... Jackie, still with her arm about the German Doctor, grabbed the glass, and drank deeply! In two gulps it had almost gone! I watched her, waiting her reaction. She drained the glass. And then turned back to the dancers, “god i can’t keep still” she laughed, “this stuff is infectious! I’ve just got to dance”, and with a loud woop, she was off again.

Williams was right the dancing did get rowdier, they jumped, twirled and the women raised their skirts, there were yips and yelps, and the groping was no longer discrete. Kisses were stolen and returned. I watched as Jackie and the man who chided her to dance, a tall grey haired man, were thrust in the centre of the group, they turned slowly arm in arm as the surrounding throng clapped and chanted, kiss kiss kiss! And they did! they closed together, a peck, and then a full kiss on the mouth! The crowd cheered its approval and the pair returned to the dance as a second couple were thrust in the centre!

And then Williams in a booming voice, anounced the final dance of the evening, he congratualted the revellers on there performance and said that they would be rewarded, spirits and other delights are now in the other room, and we shall contine with parlour games in 15 minutes!

The lasts dance was as wild as you’d expect, and quickly decended into chaos, women wooped and flashed their knickers, men lifted ladies skirts to expose their bottoms, the women in turn smacked chaps backsides and grabbed their crotches! There were screams of laughter as they skipped and spun. But eventually the music came to an end and every one cheered and clapped. And then they moved towards the other room.

The food and wine had been cleared away and two tables now held bottles of spirits and mixers - every kind of booze imaginable. But on one end of the table, there was a dish of white powder and a glass of tiny spoons and next to that a bowl of what looked like small wrapped sweets. Jackie was escorted to the drinks table by the tall grey haired man, as she passed me she grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her. Real booze at last! Called the man and he drew Jackie to the drinks table.

But as Boothby and Williams had said, Jackie was taken care off. Frau Greta, was indeed watching and quickly moved in and whispered to the chap, and he nodded. Greta, turned and hugged Jackie, who laughing hugged her back. “You enjoyed the dancing?” Greta asked “yes” Jackie replied, “it was exilarating!” The grey haired man, thanked Jackie and took her hand,” i look forward to our next meeting”, he said. Jackie appeared very excited, she looked around the room, “phew” she exclaimed “its warm! She put her hand on her chest, dancing makes you feel so good!” she sighed. Greta thrust a glass in her hand, i assumed tonic, some of the dancers, waved at her and she smiled “helloo”, she called, and with out a glance at me, Jackie marched over to them and with hugs and kisses was chatting like they were good friend.

Greta stood and watched, she looked at me, “she is fine”, she said, “she is doing well and is genuinly having a good time, so don’t worry”. “Yes” i said, “thank you” i felt a little sheepish. “It must be strange?” she said. “Yes and no” i said a little awkward. Greta went to the table and picked up one of the wrapped sweets and quickly poured what looked like a G+T. as she returned she gave me the glass. “So” i asked, “do you know whats going to happen?” “Well”, Greta began, “they will get her well oiled, hot and horny and assuming she succumbs, then Boothby and Williams will initiate her into our little group. Then she will be available to the rest of us and she will earn her red shoes”. I looked down and Greta was wearing those same red shoes. She followed my gaze “yes” she said, “but it was different for me”. She handed me the wrapped sweet, “here” she said “take this, its very good MDMA, it will make what ever comes next very easy, infact you’ll probably enjoy it!” I knew what she meant, i threw the bomb to the back of my throat and downed it with the gin. Greta smiled at me, “thats it”, she said “I’d advice you don’t drink to much, especially if you take another bomb and go easy on the coke! And enjoy, it will be fun! and i will keep an eye on both of you, now i need to find Boothby!” and off she went.

I found my self standing alone again, i eyed the drinks table, but i was joined by the ex doctor, “hello” he said, he offered his hand, “Frederick remember, I see our wives have become re aquainted”, he pointed with a tall glass towards Jackie and his wife Helen, who were chatting in a bubbly and excited manner. “So how did you become embroiled in all this?’” And again he pointed with his glass, in an arc to reflect all that was going on. “Oh its complicated”, i stammered. “I can guess”, he said. “how were you recruited? Swinging, voyeurism, bdsm? We all have our vice”, he mumbled. I must have looked a little astonished! “Oh don’t be surprised”, he continued, “its no secret and you arn’t the first”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.