Boothby - Cover

Boothby

Copyright© 2022 by Marti

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A tale of how I and my wife became embroiled with a devious group of depraved swingers. A Tale of how she was seduced and drawn into a depraved world of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Size  

The large TV screen showed a woman maybe mid 50’s her head and shoulders were showing but the rest of her body was obscured by a sheet or wall ... Her face was pink and flushed, her hair, showing strands of grey at the temple, was wet and matted with sweat. Her chest was mottled and flushed, her eyes were closed and she lolled her head from side to side. The sound was loud. She was moaning and grunting, clearly enjoying whatever was happening to her. To her unexposed body.

We all stood watching the screen, it was clear it was a mature woman in the throws of some induced passion. “Well Jackie”, said her escort, “can you guess what is happening here? She is clearly enjoying whatever it is”. Jackie was transfixed, obviously intrigued, “wouldn’t you like to know?” He asked, eyeing her intently. “Mmmmmmaybe?” Jackie mumbled, “Well” he said... “i can’t show you, as it were, but i can help you experience it ... what do you say, i can guarantee you won’t be disapointed?”...

It was now the Saturday afternoon of our, supposedly, stress releasing crafty weekend away, ‘FOC in a fancy Spa’ near Bath. But, after what can only be described as a very ‘Eventful Friday’ evening. I now find myself being dragged along with my wifes new admirers. In short my wife of 30 years was seduced and taken advantage of, by a gang of what i can only call, over privileged randy Swingers, and what’s worse, i was complicit in the whole sordid affair.

So here i am, surrounded by toffs intent on pleasuring Jackie, and themselves along with her. And I have just come to the conclusion that i think todays depravity is about to begin.

Jackie was, i am sure ‘high’ as a kite! And now in her soporitic condition, after a night of sordid sex, (of marathon proportion’s!), i watched as she hung, seductively, almost romanticaly, from the shoulder of a well dressed older Gent. I stood quietly at the rear of a small group of revellers watching the screen. It was clear that the Gentleman supporting Jackie and the fellow that stood with him, were in charge.

The question was put again. “Well Jackie, aren’t you intrugued”. “Wouldn’t you want to know how she feels?” Added the second Gentleman. In her somewhat drugged daze and clearly, being driven by an overly aroused libido, Jackie was obviously unable to think clearly, and i think ... her lusty libedo took over.

“Ok” she said dreamily, and slipped her arm through his, “good” he said, and they walked out of the room. The last words i heard him say were... “You’ve made an excellent choice my dear! And I think a little cocaine might be in order too!”

The rest of the assembly followed. As i entered the next room, i realised it was the same room, featured in the film. It was white, rather like a Spa treatment room, but with the screen, similar to the one doctors pull around a hospital bed, and what appeared to be the same padded bench that featured. And there was Jackie, slightly obscured by the screen and still appearing a little vacant, she waited, obviously its next victim.

I tried to peer around the screen but the 2nd Gent stopped me... “shame to spoil the surprise old boy” he said. There was an elderly woman in a white lab coat, standing talking to Jackie and her Gentleman, i couln’t hear what was said, but i think she might have been German.

Jackie listened intently, then she began to tentatively remove her clothes! Clearly still a little bashful. The woman in the lab coat picked up what looked like a syringe from a small wheeled table, shook it, tapped it, and then returned it to the table, Jackie was now down to her bra and knickers, the two gentlemen eyed her laciviously. The woman then took something from her lab coat pocket and slipped it over Jackies eyes ... Jackie started slightly, but made no effort to remove the blindfold ... she was then gently ushered behind the screen.

A moment later she appeared on her back, on the bench, she was wheeled through the cloth screen, which draped around and hugged her body. the screen now only exposed her head and shoulders to the audience, with her breasts visible on our side of the screen. Her arms were hidden with the rest of her body. I couldn’t help feeling a little excited and interested as to what was going on. Then i looked at Jackie, “Oh” she yelped! “That will be the coke”, said one of the old letharios, with a chuckle... “in solution, a quick squirt up the bum and the magic will begin in minutes, oh she won’t be disapointed” he added. “She is going to love this” ... he said, to no one in particular.

Then we heard a faint humming sound and then a steady rythmic ‘chock chock’ sound ... and then Jackie took in a sharp breath. Jackie’s shoulders began to roll back and forth as if she was being shoved repeatedly from behind the screen. “Nuugh” she grunted, her face filled with concentration. Then the chock chock sound changed tone and speed.

The woman who had prepared Jackie reappeared, “the full dose?” asked the 1st Chap, the woman nodded, “and a little on the clit”, she smiled, (are yes she was German)... “oh good!” cried the fellow, “won’t be long now”.

Now the two older Gentlemen moved to Jackie, and knelt by the platform their faces close to Jackie’s... “So what do you think jackie? I take it you know what it is?”, asked the leader. Jackie nodded her head... “Well, tell everyone what it is” ... he demanded. And in a low tone, already husky with desire, Jackie said, “Its a fucking machine!” “Yes!” said her Gentleman, “and how big is it Jackie?” “Very” she gasped, and let out a slow Oooooooh!.

“Mmmmm Perfect” her new lover barked. “Well, no need for this now” he said, and he removed the eye covering. “But this is going to be amazing Jackie”, he said excitedly, “we’ve given you a little something to increase the intensity of your pleasure ... but it might make cumming a little harder to reach ... but when it does! ... well, you will find out, eventually”,

The devious old man stood up, he looked at us, “patience” he said with a lacivious smile, “once she has warmed up nicely we shall remove the screen”. But already Jackie was responding! Her large breasts were now topped with dark hard nipples, the large white orbs lolling to the sides and rolling in time with her fucking. Her eyes were closed, and she was grunting and sighing to the same rythmn as her rolling tits.

Her steady fucking continued, and slowly and steadily her movements became more exagerated and intense, she lifted her head and looked down her body, she cupped her breasts and squeezed hard, her face became determined, she grunted and wriggled, pushing back, she began to grunt and sigh, her chest and tits flushed pink... “Oh god, fuck!” she wispered.

The 2nd gentleman made a signal and the screen began to rise. As it did, the scene unfolded before us. Jackie, on her back, her knees up, legs strapped into stirrups a large machine with a pole and wheel ran steadily just infront of her wide open thighs. And as the screen lifted and swung away, we could see a large black dildo being pistoned by the pole, deep in and out of her wet and dripping pussy. Her cunt lips dark and puffy gripped the shaft as it pounded her. Her big round arse rocked back and forth as she was fucked solidly by the big rubber member. The smell of sex began to fill the room, (adding to my excitement) and the squelch of cock in very wet wanton pussy reverberated.

And Jackie was loving it! she worked it, pushing back to receive the cock, gunting as it pressed into the depth of her cunt. she gazed down her body, “Ooooh fuck. so good” she gasped as she watched her own cunt being fucked so unmercifully ... it wasn’t long, before - “Ooooh” she wailed,” Oh! need to cum!” Her right hand slid from her tit to her wet phallus filled pussy and found her clit, She began to rub, gently at first, but soon with a groan of frustration she rubbed harder, harder then faster and faster... “Oooooh” she keened, “Soooo fucking close, Oooooof, so fucking good!”

But her deperately needed orgasm seemed to elude her... “Oooh God”, she gasped. through gritted teeth, “deeper, harder faster!” she cried. “Good girl” called her Bo, he gave a signal and the technician moved to the machine and turned a dial ... the chock chock got louder and faster, the big black cock became a blurr ... Jackie wailed... “Ooooh fuck yes! Pleeeeasse” she moaned ... Her fingers, a frenzy on her clit, and the cock pounding her, stretching her and filling her pussy, it flashed in a frenzy and yet she still could not cum!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.