Tailor Ji - Cover

Tailor Ji

by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Copyright© 2022 by ExtremeDarkPerversion

Drama Sex Story: In the trial room, I discover I am trying on the wrong blouse. I tell the same to the tailor ji.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Masturbation   Indian Erotica   .

I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a prostitute.

The blouse is completely backless except for one horizontal strip with the clasp at the bottom and two spaghetti straps joined to the said strip.

The red fabric of the blouse is just thick enough to not be called sheer. But it is sticking to my skin and hugging the shape of my nipples leaving nothing to the imagination. The triangular cups of the blouse are barely covering a third of my thirty-four H breasts. Even my areola is not completely covered. The contrasting brown colour of my areola is clearly visible on the left and right sides of the triangular cups on my otherwise fair skin.

This is sexy. Too slutty. Too revealing. I can never wear this.

“How does it look?”, Tailor ji asks.

“Uncle ji, I don’t think this is mine”, I shout from inside the changing room. This probably belongs to a model or actress or probably a prostitute.

I hear the changing room door open behind me. I distinctly remember locking the door. I turn back as Tailor ji enters the changing room.

He is a man in his fifties slightly taller than me with a huge gut for the belly, a bald head and sausage fingers with hairy knuckles. His face has lost the look of the youth but has not gained the wholesomeness of the old.

Shock fills my body, paralyzing me. My brain can’t believe that door was unlocked, can’t believe he opened the door and can’t accept that Tailor ji is looking at my nearly naked chest.

Thankfully my hands work reflexively and cover my chest. But my thin arms and small hands are barely better than the blouse.

“Oh! I changed the design and the fabric. The one you suggested was for prude old women”, he says as he takes a few steps toward me. My legs take a few steps back but my back soon touches the mirrored wall. I am trapped in the tiny room!

I feel his large gut touching my body first. Then he grabs my hands and starts to gently pull them away. “It’s okay. Let me see how they fit. It’s okay”, he says in a calm voice.

“It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay”, he repeats while he moves my hands away and he comes even closer, pressing his gut on my body.

My brain has stopped working from fear and shock. I want to scream and run away but instead, I just stand there clenching my fist as he stares at my nearly naked chest.

“This is okay... “ He touches the cup of my blouse as if to check the fabric.

“ ... but they don’t do justice to these ... your large ... assets”, he says as he cups both my breasts with both of his hands.

I feel my brain gets filled with fog. I can’t think of what to do. I am paralyzed with fear.

“These are so big”, he says as he starts fondling my breasts. He starts squeezing them, pushing them inward, pushing them sideways, pulling them randomly.

He pushes both of my breasts towards each other and asks “These look best when these are pressed onto each other, don’t you think?”

I try to mouth “stop” but my mouth is suddenly dry and nothing comes out of it.

“I think we can crisscross these straps and then hopefully the cups will push the breasts onto each other. That would be a sight! “ He says and starts to pull the straps from the top of the blouse.

The left strap breaks, I try to catch the left cup of my blouse from falling but he grabs both my hands by the wrists.

Unable to bear the shame of my exposed nipple, I close my eyes.

“It’s okay, it’s okay”, He says.

I don’t know what to do. I can’t think of any route to escape. I am trapped and I am scared.

I feel his mouth biting down on the top strap of the right cup and then I feel him pull. The other strap snaps and breaks too.

“Let’s make the straps criss-cross.” He says, lets go of my wrists and collects the broken straps. He slowly guides the straps on my breasts and then on my chest.

I open my eyes as he reaches my shoulder. I find his face a few inches from mine. Overwhelmed, I close my eyes again. I am too scared and too paralyzed to move. I just stand there with my clenched fists.

He pushes his whole body onto mine as he starts slowly leading the straps behind my back. I can feel his weight squeezing me into the mirrored wall. And suddenly with fear and shock, I realise that “it” is touching me. His hardness is rubbing against my body over our clothes.

I feel his hands exploring my back as his mouth starts kissing my neck.

I keep my eyes closed. I can’t think of anything. I can’t think of how to stop this. He is hitting, sucking, and kissing my neck.

He pulls the straps in the back. I can feel my breasts getting lifted and getting squeezed together. He pulls some more and starts tying the straps. All the while his mouth is steadily moving up from my neck to my chin and then to my lips.

He gently caresses my lips with his tongue and then takes my lower lip into his mouth. He starts sucking it, licking it, biting it from inside while he grinds his hardness on me. All the while whispering “it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay...”

He finishes tying the straps and starts moving his hands down. He continues to play with my lower lip as his hands reach my butt. He starts groping me over my saree as he moves on to my upper lip.

I don’t kiss him back. I keep my mouth shut and eyes closed. I stand there like a mannequin, too scared to move any muscle.

I feel one of his hands tracing my butt and then my thighs. I brace for what is going to happen next.

He shoves the hand between my legs, grabs me over my saree and starts rubbing me.

As he alternates kissing, licking, and hitting my lower lip and upper lip, he is groping my butt, humping and grinding his manhood and rubbing inside my legs. I don’t even know how to stop any of them. I don’t know how I can make him let me go.

He keeps doing the same thing for some time.

He then lifts his head and I hear him say, “Look, how sexily the blouse is pulling the tits up and squeezing them with each other” I know he is right. I can feel it. But I am concentrating on his hands in between my legs and his hardness rubbing on me.

He shoves his face into my cleavage. He moves the hand from my butt to my breast (he keeps rubbing me with the other hand). He starts squeezing my breasts, licking them, sucking them, kissing them, and biting them all randomly like a tiger devours a deer.

He keeps avoiding the tiny little part covered by the cups of the blouse, the part that has nipples. He explores the rest with his mouth and hand. He keeps devouring for a long time.

Finally, he lifts his head. He grabs my nipple over the blouse and says “The blouse was hiding too much of your juicy cherries. I think we have to make it see-through.” He then pushes the cups to the side, freeing my nipples.

He takes one of the nipples in his mouth and grabs the other with his hand. He starts pinching one harshly and sucking and licking the other.

As he continues sucking and licking one delicately he starts twisting and pitching the other like a screw. He then switches the breasts between his hand and mouth so that he is licking and sucking the sensitive nipple while he causes unbearable pain to the other. All the while he keeps grinding his manhood, rubbing between my legs.

He keeps alternating the breasts for some time. He then finally lets go. He stops grinding and rubbing me as well.

I open my eyes. He is looking at me. I close my eyes again.

“I think we have to match your panties with your blouses... “, He says and grabs my saree from the sides with his fist. “ ... I have to take measurements”, He says and starts to pull the saree down. My heart sinks.

I don’t know how to stop this. I don’t know what to do. My brain has gone blank. My mouth has gone dry. I am completely paralysed.

“Bhaiya, bhaiya!”

I get startled by the voice. Tailor ji stops pulling.

The female voice came from outside the changing room. I open my eyes.

He looks irritated. “I am busy. Come later “, he shouts back with his hands still grabbing my saree.

“It’s urgent bhaiya! Where are you? Let us come talk to you... “ The voice replies. We hear the footsteps coming nearer.

“No, wait. I am coming “ Tailor ji says with alarm.

He looks at me, starts pinching my nipple and says “Stay here. I am coming back soon, to satisfy all your needs! “.

He twists my nipples a little, gives a dirty smile, lightly smacks my left breast and then leaves, opening and closing the door behind him

I stand in shock and disbelief for a minute. But then my senses start to come back. My heart is beating. My hands are shaking. I have to act fast. I don’t have time to change blouses. I pull the blouse over my nipples. I wear the blouse I came with, on top of the new blouse and grab my purse. I try to open the door of the changing room. The door is locked. I panic and freeze again.

I try to calm myself. Think. Think. I try to open it a few more times. It’s locked. Wait! They are there. We could hear their voices. They should be able to hear mine.

I start slamming the door as I shout “ The door is closed. The door is closed.”

In a few minutes, my door opens from outside. I see a middle-aged woman holding the door open. Tailor ji is standing behind her. I could hear another man and some other woman in the distance.

“Sorry. I forgot you were there”. Tailor ji says. The woman glares at him. She knows. She turns back and looks sympathetically at me.

I want this to end as soon as possible, get away and not see him again. I nod my head and start walking towards the door.

“Wait! We had to make some modifications to the blouse” I hear Tailor ji saying. I don’t listen. I keep walking.

“Madam ji, you forgot to pay for the blouse. “ He says from behind as I hear him walking towards me. I don’t want to make a scene so I turn and say “Sorry” With my head down.

“Follow me. I have to create a receipt” He says as he starts walking towards the bill counter.

I follow. The woman also follows.

On the bill counter, I see another middle-aged woman and a middle-aged man arguing about the colour. They look in our direction. The woman at the bill counter starts to say something to the woman who opened the door, but notices her expression and stops talking. The man continues to argue like nothing new is going on.

Tailor ji starts writing the receipt. “Your phone number? “ He asks. The woman intercepts “ Why does she have to give her phone number? “ She asks. “It is common. In case of any urgent modification or when we need to send some promotion.”

I don’t want to make a scene. “It’s fine”, I say in a low voice. I decide to give a fake number. But my brain fails again. I decide to give most of my numbers but replace some digits in the end.

“9... “ I started telling but by the end, I had given him my actual number. I hear two women whisper at each other

“Address? “ He asks.

“Why the hell do you need an address? “ The woman asks. “For emergency purposes” Tailor ji replies. “She can give you the address when she calls you for an emergency”

I turn to see even the man glaring at Tailor ji. Tailor ji accepts defeat and hands the bill. I pay him some notes and he returns the change.

I start walking towards the door.

“Wait!” I hear him say. I turn. “You are forgetting the new blouse”. No, I am wearing it.

I shake my head no. Wait! He pulls out a solid plastic baggie. He puts something in it. And walks over to me and hands me the bag.

I take the bag and start walking out. Even after coming outside my brain is still not working. I feel like fainting. I am seeing blurred images and hearing muffled voices. I keep getting startled by every man on the road as I walk towards the bus stop.

Not until I find my seat and the bus starts moving do I feel safe. As my senses start returning, my brain starts working, I promise myself to burn the blouse and burn whatever he gave in the baggie.

But then I realise something impossible.

I start feeling my sensitive and hard nipples rubbing against the blouse. I feel the cool dampness in between my legs. I feel my pulse, my heart beating. I realise in shock my body is filled with sexual tension. I am aroused, more than I have ever been!

I realise the nipples had been hard all along. They probably hardened when I wore the blouse. I had just not noticed them before. Or ... Blocked them from my mind.

The tailor ji must have seen my hard nipples in his blouse and concluded that I am aroused. Then I didn’t object when he touched me in most private parts. He might have thought of it as an invitation.

Did I unintentionally lead him on? I feel guilty. I don’t know what would have happened because of me if those people had not come.

As soon as I think of what would have happened my brain starts projecting obscene scenes.

He pulls my saree down and sees my damp panty. “Bhabhi ji your panty is wet, ruined”, He says while he inserts his sausage fingers between my legs and starts rubbing.

I squeeze my legs together. I feel my cheeks burning, a tingling sensation throughout my body. I bite my lips to stop myself from making any sound. Did I moan when tailor ji was molesting me? I did.

I look around the crowded bus to look if anybody is watching. I am sitting beside a woman who is using her phone. I look around more. I notice a guy standing near me, staring at me with a smile. Does he know? Did he see me squeeze my legs or see me bite my lips? I decide not to think about tailor ji again.

“You will catch a cold.” Tailor ji says as he pulls my panty down. I instinctively cover my nakedness. He pushes my hand away. “Bhabhi ji you are leaking I have to check. He starts rubbing the opening to my pleasure. I start moaning.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.