The Wham Bam Theory II - The Fellatio Friendship - Cover

The Wham Bam Theory II - The Fellatio Friendship

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Humor Sex Story: Another parody of the TV show - this time with another character introduced!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

The Wham Bam Theory II - The Fellatio Friendship

Andrew sat in his favorite spot on the old brown leather couch watching his favorite TV show, Star Trek (the original). He happily had the apartment to himself, his roommate Isaac had left for a science convention the day before. His girl friend, Elizabeth, was also out of town visiting relatives so he was fairly certain he would not be disturbed – a fact that made him grin broadly.

He had been looking forward to this since he learned that Isaac would be going to the convention. Isaac asked him to go but Andrew, being so egotistical and arrogant, had refused ... too proud and self-important to be bothered with something as trivial as sharing his intellect with others.

Andrew was smart, there was no doubt about that. Having a genius I.Q. and graduating college with a PhD in physics at an age when most ordinary kids are just starting high school had made him very pompous and high-minded.

This tended to make any social situations uncomfortable and awkward and Andrew had thus retreated from most social interactions except for the few close friends he had. Even then, he considered himself far above them and looked at the relationship as him doing them a favor in granting them an audience!

Yes being alone with himself was one of the few real joys he had in life. Finally there was someone who was his intellectual equal! Andrew sat on the couch in his spot enjoying the solitude of his apartment.

But his tranquility wouldn’t last. Part way into the movie, there was a knock on the front door of the apartment. Andrew tried to ignore it, hoping whoever had the audacity to interrupt his movie would tire and leave.

But they did not and after a few more hard raps on the door, an exasperated Andrew got up from the couch and, with a snort of derision, paused the video to go see who could be causing him such aggravation.

“Who is it?” Andrew said through the triple-locked door. Andrew had installed the three deadbolts on the door to placate his irrational fear that someone would break in and kill him in his sleep.

Andrew also suffered from severe OCD and sets of three made him feel more “normal”. So he had three locks on the front door. He would knock on a door three times, he had to have three – and only three – foods on his plate, and many other such eccentricities.

“It’s me, Christi, Andrew open up!” a female voice came from the other side of the door.

“Drat!” Andrew said to himself, “There goes my Monday Movie Night! Now I’ll have to start the movie all over!” He unlocked the deadbolts and opened the door.

“Isaac isn’t here Christi, so your animal urges will just have to remain unfulfilled. He won’t be back from the science convention for another three days, six hours, and ... forty seven minutes, approximately, depending on any flight anomalies.”

“Relax Andrew, I’m not here to see Isaac. I need your help across the hall. See I’m throwing a little party – just a few friends – and I wanted to rearrange the furniture in my apartment to make more room for my guests,” she said.

“Oh I don’t know about that! I was just...” he started to say turning back to look at the frozen picture on the TV screen.

“Please Andrew? it will only take a couple minutes! I can’t move all the furniture myself,” she whined.

“Can’t this wait until the movie is finished? I was just getting to the good part where Spock tells Kirk what he found on the planet...” Andrew said.

“No it can’t wait – I will have people coming over soon and I have a lot of other things to do. Come on, it will only take a minute!” she said impatiently.

“Oh all right ... if it will get you out of my apartment and get me back to my Monday Movie Night quicker then let’s go,” he said, giving in. Andrew knew that when Christi wanted something, she would badger and bother until she got it so the quickest way to shut her up was to go along with whatever she wanted!

“Oh good. Thank you Andrew, I would have asked Isaac to help me, but he isn’t here,” Christi said.

“Well just between us, Isaac isn’t much of a furniture mover – he has the upper body strength of a field mouse!” Andrew said.

They walked out the door and Andrew stopped to lock each of the three deadbolts. “Why are you locking the door – you are only right across the hall!” Christie asked.

Andrew turned back and looked at her with a sarcastic scowl. “You’re right. In fact I should just print up some flyers that say ‘Come rob me!’ and just leave my door wide open so they can!” he mocked.

“I was just...” Christi started to explain.

“I don’t know how they do things back in Iowa, little lady, but these are the mean streets of the big city, and the criminal element is ever-present – just waiting for the foolhardy!” Andrew said.

Christi just turned and headed towards her apartment again, trying very hard not to burst out laughing at Andrew’s remark!

Once the pair had entered Christi’s apartment, she began explaining the task at hand. “Okay Andrew, I need these chairs pushed over there against the wall and I want the sofa here moved like this to separate the room a bit. I also need the table moved this way to make room for people to come in and get a snack I’m making or go over to the kitchen counter where I will be making drinks. Got it?” she said.

“Christi, I have an eidetic memory – I can remember things I have seen, read, heard, tasted, and touched back to my earliest childhood. I think I can recall a few simple instructions you gave me a minute ago,” he scoffed. Christi just ignored his mocking remark and began moving the dining room chairs.

Seeing her pick up one of the chairs, he took the other and then they moved the table into where she directed it. Lastly it was time to move the large sofa.

“Okay, the only thing left is the sofa. Here, take an end and we get this finished,” Christi said. Andrew moved quickly, cutting in front of her to take the lighter end. Christi just stood there for a moment surprised at his audacity, before she moved to the other end of the sofa.

They lifted the sofa and were moving it slowly when Andrew’s foot slipped on a loose throw rug. Christi lurched forward and the sofa jammed into Andrew’s crotch. Andrew instinctively dropped his end of the sofa and fell onto the floor holding his privates.

“Oh my God! Are you all right, Andrew?” she asked rushing to his side. She helped him to his feet and walked him slowly into her bedroom.

“Here, Andrew, you just lie here and rest for awhile. Oh, I’m so sorry you got hurt!” she said.

“I’ll be all right in a little while,” he said weakly, still holding himself and protecting the injured area.

Christi left him laying in her bed while she went back into the living room and finished moving the sofa herself. Fortunately, the sofa was almost in place when Andrew’s accident happened so it wasn’t hard for her to move alone. She finished the last few things she needed to do for her party and then went in to check on Andrew.

“How are you feeling, Andrew?” she asked.

“Still really sore...” he said melodramatically, playing up the injury as was his usual way. Everything to Andrew was larger than life, whether good or bad.

“Well, what can I do to help, sweetie?” she asked.

“My mother would always kiss my boo-boos,” he said. not really comprehending what he was asking. You see, Andrew didn’t think in sexual or even relationship terms. He was a scientist, and to him science was his only reality. The concept that one person would view another in a romantic or sexual way was not in his grasp.

“Oh, Andrew I don’t know...” Christi said, unsure if this was such a good idea.

“Ohhh ... Why?” Andrew whined.

Knowing they were alone and really sorry that he had gotten hurt helping her, Christi decided a quick little peck might not be so bad. “Okay then, but I’m going to kiss it over your underwear. Now take down your pants,” she said. Andrew quickly unfastened his pants and carefully pulled them down to his knees. Christi smiled as she saw his Superman underwear but then something else caught her eye...

“Oh my goodness, Andrew!” she said, her mouth open in awe. Andrew was sporting an enormous hard-on!

Christi reached down and felt his cock through his briefs. Gingerly at first, but when he didn’t pull away, she took a firm grip on his thick hard cock. He was hard as a rock. She licked her lips as she looked down and marveled at his “package”.

She shot him a glance as if silently asking permission, then reached through his briefs and pulled his cock out, stroking it again. It was a nice piece of meat, at least eight inches long. It was thick and the veins on the sides bulged adding a teasing texture like a ribbed condom. It would certainly do the trick!

Christi slowly stroked up and down his cock, savoring the soft satiny feeling on his skin contrasting with the hardness of his cock. She rubbed a finger over the spongy head and ran her fingernails lightly up his shaft from the base to the mushroom cap.

Christi could feel her heart beating faster and she noticed that her own pussy was getting quite damp. She had never seen Andrew as more than just a smart, egotistical annoyance before, but this event had her looking at him in a whole new light.

After a minute, she lowered her head into Andrew’s lap and ran her tongue lightly along the length of his shaft. She flicked her soft tongue along the shaft while she playfully fondled his balls.

She noticed a small, glistening spot of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cock, so she stuck her tongue out and licked it up, tasting him. Then Christi stuck the tip of her tongue into the slit on the head and worked it.

Andrew’s moan told her that he wasn’t going to be able to take much more, so she took his throbbing cock in her mouth all the way. She couldn’t get all of it in, but she did her best and got damn close.

Christi wasn’t the type to brag about it, but she considered herself a pretty good cock-sucker. She quickly settled into a rhythm and began sliding her mouth up and down while pausing every so often to tease his cock.

After what she guessed to be about three minutes, Christi sensed the end was near. Andrew had started breathing heavily and was practically begging her not to stop. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile, as best she could with a mouthful of cock.

There was no way she was going to stop now that he was so close. She sucked hard on top half of his cock while using her hand to stroke the base. His balls tightened and he lifted up off the bed, bucking his hips.

Christi felt him expand and then she felt the cum travel up his shaft with her hand and the first few drops just kind of trickled out into her mouth. His cum tasted both sweet and a little salty – a taste she loved.

The second shot hit the roof of her mouth like a fire hose and was quickly followed by a third and fourth shot, filling her mouth. She wasn’t sure if this was the first orgasms he had ever had, but it certainly seemed like it!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.