Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

It was my 16th birthday the week after, I was one of the youngest in the year. Saturday morning I woke up, put on a vest top and a small pair of cotton shorts then scooted downstairs where I found my family waiting for me.

‘Happy 1st birthday.’ They all screamed as I sat on the floor, around the room were decorations and balloons.

‘Wow, thank you, but first birthday?’ I asked perplexed.

‘Yes! The first birthday of the rest of your life, the first 16 years were part one, now you’re at the start of part two.’ My Mum explained as she hugged me tight and kissed my head.

‘Thank you.’

‘Come on, let’s open presents.’

‘Yeah.’ I scooted over to the sofa, climbed onto it, and got comfortable. Caitlyn sat next to me and passed me each present in turn which I excitedly ripped open. I got lots of clothes, clothes vouchers, lingerie, jewellery, make-up, perfume, new AirPods, an art set, but my best presents were from my parents, they got me a beautiful silver Swarovski necklace with a stunning pendant on and matching earrings, a brand new iPhone and a brand new MacBook for school. I hugged my parents and siblings tight and thanked them. Zack then wheeled my chair over so that I could transfer into it, I was then told to wheel into the kitchen where I found an amazing breakfast waiting for me. After eating breakfast I went upstairs and showered before putting on a brand new, dusky pink Calvin Klein thong and bra set with a new pink summer dress that I had been bought, after brushing my now shoulder length hair, plaiting it on one side, putting on some make up and my new necklace and earrings I made my way downstairs. We then all got into the car and drove to the nearest underground station with wheelchair access and got the train into London.

We spent the day wandering around, taking in the sights and doing some shopping. While Dad took Zack and Caitlyn off elsewhere, Mum took me to a tattoo parlour and I got my navel pierced, I’d been asking for years and my parents finally decided that as I was now 16 they would let me. For lunch we met my grandparents at a nice cafe, after saying hello and giving me big cuddles, they gave me my birthday present, a beautiful silver Michael Kors watch that I put straight on and hugged them again to thank them. After lunch we went on the London Eye, looking over London on bright, sunny, clear day was amazing, we could see so far, the views were amazing. We then went around the London Dungeon making both Caitlyn and I squeal a lot and grab each other. In the evening we headed into Chinatown for dinner at my favourite Chinese restaurant. As we got out of the lift there was big cheer, I was stunned to see all my closest friends all dressed up shouting ‘Happy birthday.’ I was so surprised to see them all I started crying.

Ben came over and gave me a huge hug then all my friends did the same, even Beaux was there, apparently Sarah and Ben asked my Mum to invite her. I got more gifts from my friends, including a stunning bracelet from Ben that I put straight on. We noisily ate dinner, all talking and laughing, celebrating a birthday I wondered if I’d make. After the main course the servers cleared the table, then carried over a massive birthday cake with 16 candles, as all my friends and family loudly sang happy birthday to me, I went from smiling to crying, I suddenly felt really overwhelmed, Ben and my Dad sensed it as they both suddenly cuddled me tight and reminded me I was safe and with people who loved me, a lot. I took a deep breath, managed a smile again, then blew out my candles to a massive cheer from my friends, most of whom had also started crying. After blowing out the candles the servers put the cake on the table with a pile of plates and a large knife then left while I composed my self.

‘Thank you everyone for coming today and for all the beautiful presents and for... ‘ I started full on crying now. ‘For being there for me and helping me celebrate my 16th birthday, a year ago I didn’t think I’d ... I’d even be alive now, so thank you, everyone, I love you all.’

Again, everyone was crying, Ben held my hand tight while I dried my eyes, streaking my eyeliner. My Mum handed me another tissue so that I could dry my eyes.

‘I need the bathroom, sorry.’ I said wheeling myself back from the table.

‘Are you ok?’ Ben asked.

‘Yeah, I’m good.’ I said wheeling myself quickly into the disabled bathroom, Sarah quickly followed me and locked the door behind us.

‘Hey, stop spinning, you’re fine, it’s your birthday, you can’t cry on your birthday.’ She said crouching down and putting her hands on my waist.

‘I know, it’s just a little overwhelming, I nearly died Sarah, like, literally nearly died, and now I’m here celebrating my 16th birthday, I just feel ... Oh I don’t know. I’m so embarrassed, I’m just being silly.’

‘Haylee, you have been through more than just about anyone our age and you’ve been amazing through all of it, and don’t be embarrassed, there is no reason to be, we all love you and that’s why we’re here, for you. After every thing you’ve been through you can cry all you like, just not on your birthday.’ She smiled, pushed herself up and gave me a cuddle, before standing up properly. ‘Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.’

‘Thanks.’ I smiled. Sarah took some face wipes from her bag, she helped me wipe the make-up off my face then gave me some of hers to reapply. I took a deep breath as Sarah unlocked the door and held it open for me. As I wheeled through my Mum and Nan were stood waiting for me.

‘Everything ok darling?’ Mum asked as Nan cuddled me.

‘Yes, Sarah sorted me out.’

‘Thanks Sarah.’ Mum said taking her hand. ‘Come on, let’s get this cake cut.’

‘Sure.’ I replied. We made our way back to the the table, I cut the cake while Sarah and my Nan passed the pieces around, everyone started talking and laughing again and making me feel better. It was gone 11 when we finally left, outside I said goodbye to and thanked my grandparents, then the rest of us headed towards the station, the West End was buzzing on the warm, late May evening, people everywhere were having fun, drinking and partying. As we headed into the crowded Leicester Square I started to feel anxious, but Ben sensed it and suddenly started pushing me.

‘Thank you.’ I looked around and placed my hand on his for a moment. As the crowd of us walked through Leicester Square I noticed a few people look at me but most were too wrapped up in what they were doing to notice me.

‘Daddy, can I get some.’ I said seeing the M&M store and pointing at it.

‘Of course.’ We all headed inside, my friends took the stairs, giggling as they made their way up, while Ben took me to the lift and came up with me. At the top we had fun choosing from the vast array of colours which we then took up to the till. My friends all offered to pay for their bags but my Dad wouldn’t hear of it and paid for all of them, as we walked out of the store my friends all thanked my Dad. Ben pushed me again as we all made our way to the underground station, down to the platform and onto the train, we all sat together in one area with my Dad sitting next to me in the wheelchair area and Ben sitting the other side of me. Despite all the noise and chattering from my friends, exhaustion suddenly hit me, I rested my head on my Dad’s shoulder for a moment and fell asleep. I was woken by my Dad as some of my friends were getting off at the stop before ours, they all hugged and kissed me then went and stood at the doors.

‘Ben, aren’t you getting off?’

‘No, your Mum invited me to stay over, as your ‘special guest.’’ He smiled. I giggled then waved at my friends as they got off the train. We carried on to our stop, said goodbye to my friends that went to the next stop and headed out the station, upstairs my Dad made sure everyone was ok getting home, I then said goodbye to them all and wheeled towards the car park.

‘So, you’re my special guest then, are you?’ I asked Ben having dropped back from my family.

‘Yeap, apparently, as it’s your birthday your Mum asked me to stay, and now that you’re 16, you know, anything we do tonight is now legal.’

‘Is it now? Though, what if I’m too tired?’ I asked jokingly.

‘You better not be, because, thanks to that dress, and the view I’ve had down it every time you’ve bent forward tonight, I’m ready to explode.’

‘Oh well, in that case, I’ll see what I can manage.’ I smiled as Ben nudged my chair. When we got to the car, Caitlyn climbed into one of the seats in the boot in Mum’s Discovery, Zack was in the back behind my Mum so I transferred into the car and scooted to the middle seat and Ben sat on the seat behind my Dad. After Dad had stowed my wheelchair in the boot next to Caitlyn, he got in the car and drove us home. When we arrived Ben and Zack both slid out the car while my Dad got my wheelchair out and let Caitlyn climb out as I shuffled to the edge.

‘Ben, can you just carry me please?’

‘Of course.’ He scooped me up, wrapped one hand around my back and the other under my bum as I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. Once inside we said goodnight to my parents then Ben carried me up to my room, shut the door and sat me on my bed.

‘I’m tired, I need you to undress me.’ I said suggestively.

‘Ugh, I suppose I could.’ He teased in reply. He undressed himself as I scooted up the bed and leaned against my pillows to watch. I enjoyed watching him reveal his muscular, toned chest and stomach, his muscular thighs and his big, already hard cock. He then climbed onto the bed, crawled up to me and started kissing me, he slid one strap of the dress off and kissed my shoulder, then slid the other strap off allowing to dress to fall down to my boobs while he kissed my shoulder. He slowly kissed his way onto my chest and across the top of my boobs before pulling the dress down revealing my Calvin Klein lingerie, he let it pool around my hips as he came back up and started kissing me on the lips, pushing me backwards into the pillow as he did, which allowed my dress to fall off me. He kissed his way back down my body, when he reached my boobs again, he reached behind me, undid the clasp of my bra and pulled it off, then sucked each nipple and massaged each breast in turn. Once my nipples were fully erect he carried on gently kissing down my chest, until he found the dressing over my newly pierced navel.

‘Wow, did you get your navel pierced.’

‘Yeah, Mum took me today, wanna see?’

‘Yeah.’ He replied. I peeled the dressing back and let him see my newly pierced navel, it was red and had started to scab already.

‘You like?’ I said as I stuck the dressing back down.

‘Hell yeah.’ He said kissing around my belly button before jumping over my thong and kissing both my stumps making me shiver. Finally, he slid my thong of, kissed along my smooth pubis before sitting up, reaching down to the floor and grabbing his bag.

‘I have one more gift for you.’ He said passing me a well wrapped present.

‘Wow, another one, thank you.’ I said sliding back up the bed so that I was propped up by my pillows. ‘How come you didn’t give me this one earlier?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.