Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

One Saturday afternoon we all went to the cinema together, including Beaux. When we arrived we got our tickets, drinks and snacks and headed into the screen, Ben took my drink and popcorn up to our seats, then came back down and carried me up to my seat as I was wearing a crop top and short denim skirt with a small, lacy thong underneath, and did not want to sit on the sticky, gross floor. Once the lights went down and the movie started Ben wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into him. As the film went on I felt his hand sliding down my body, he slid his hand into my skirt and started rubbing my pussy through my thong, I gasped a little and wrapped my arm tightly around his. I adjusted my position then Ben slid my thong to one side and started fingering me with 2 fingers.

‘Ben, don’t make me cum, I’ll make a mess.’ I whispered into his ear.

‘That’s the plan.’ He whispered back as he continued fingering me before he started kissing me. He worked his fingers deeper and continued thrusting in and out of me. I could feel an orgasm building inside me, I knew I always struggled to be quiet when I came, and I didn’t want to draw attention to myself when my friends were sitting all around me, so I kissed Ben hard. I twitched and spasmed all over as I peaked and suddenly I could hear the sound of water hitting plastic and realised I was squirting.

‘Holy shit.’ I stopped kissing Ben and whispered into his ear as I shook all over, hoping no-one else could hear the splashing, though it was pretty loud. Finally my orgasm started to subside and I relaxed breathlessly into my seat. Ben slid his fingers from me, slid my thong back into place, then wrapped his arm back around me and looked smug as he went back to watching the film while I recovered. Once the film was over Ben and I waited until the lights went up and the screen was empty before he picked me up to carry me back to my wheelchair.

‘Shit Ben, I can’t believe you did that to me, look at the mess I made of the chair and floor.’ Ben laughed and tickled my stump as he carried me down the stairs. Once at the bottom, he sat me in my chair then watched as I bounced around to get comfortable, I then wheeled alongside him out of the screen and into the foyer where our friends were waiting, we went over to Nando’s to get some dinner where I sat between Beaux and Sarah.

‘Were you and Ben fooling around in the cinema?’ Beaux whispered.

‘Yeah, we were, could you hear us?’ I could feel myself going red from embarrassment.

‘Not really, but, are you a squirter? It sounded like fluid hitting the chair in front of you.’

‘Holy shit, that’s so embarrassing.’

‘No it’s not, it’s cool, I squirt too and it’s fucking amazing right?’

‘It really is, I never did before I lost my legs but now I do like every time.’

‘That’s so hot.’

‘What are you two talking about?’ Asked Sarah.

‘Nothing.’ I replied as Beaux and I giggled. We all then went up to order our food then sat around talking and eating. Once we’d finished we headed back to Sarah’s house as her parents were away. That evening we had a great time drinking and hanging out. As the night went on some of us decided to use the hot tub, the guys just stripped down to their boxers and jumped in while the girls stripped down to their underwear, some took their bras off and some kept them on. I watched from the edge for a while laughing at them all messing around while I drank my beer.

‘Come on Haylee, get in.’ Said Sarah.

‘Yeah Haylee, come on in.’ Said Ben.

‘No, I’m fine, I’ve got nothing to wear.’

‘We’re all almost naked, just take your top and skirt off, come on.’ Urged Beaux.

‘Look, if you’re worried about people seeing your stumps, no one cares about that.’ Sarah said lifting herself up out of the pool revealing her pert, naked breasts and now see through white, lacy thong.

‘It’s not that, I just... ‘

‘What is it Haylee, come on in, please.’ Now Ben joined in.

‘It’s just that I’ve got really nice, expensive lingerie on and I don’t want to get it wet.’

‘Well, just go naked.’ Beaux shouted.

‘No.’

‘Come on Haylee.’ Sarah urged. ‘If I go naked will you?’

‘Maybe.’

‘I’ll do it too.’ Said Beaux.

‘Me too.’ Said Isla.

‘Fine.’ I sighed. I watched as Sarah removed her thong revealing her well trimmed landing strip, then Beaux took of her g-string showing she was completely smooth, finally Isla took off her bra and hipster knickers revealing her well trimmed pubic hair. The other girls did the same and the guys took off their boxers revealing all their cocks ranging in size.

‘Haylee! Haylee!’ They all started chanting. I rolled my eyes, put my beer down, looked at all my friends in the hot tub and pulled my top off and slid off my skirt. Once they were off I laid them over the back of my chair then looked at my friends who cheered then started chanting again. I took a deep breath, reached behind me and took my strapless bra off, which I also hung with my top and skirt. Finally, I slid my fingers into the waistband of my thong, paused for a moment, shrugged my shoulders and easily slid it off to another cheer from my friends. I put it on my chair, put my hands on the edge of the hot tub and transferred into it, dropping under the water, as I came up I used both hands to push my hair back, then grabbed my beer and started drinking from it. As the night went on we started playing ‘I have never,’ which got very dirty very quickly, it was interesting to see who had done what.

‘I have never fucked a girl with no legs.’ Beaux suddenly shouted making everyone laugh and making Ben drink from his beer, I laughed and then drunk my beer.

‘Who have you fucked with no legs?’ Sarah asked.

‘Myself!’ I laughed loudly. The boys then started daring the girls to do things, which quickly became a game of truth and dare, which quickly became very sexual. The boys asked all the girls their bra sizes, Sarah had the biggest at an E cup, Isla and Kate were the smallest with a B cup and the most common was C cup like me. Later, Ben dared Sarah and I to make out, we were both drunk and were quickly kissing deeply, suddenly we were both massaging each others breasts, clearly getting each other highly aroused. As we pulled away from each other we breathlessly stared at each other for a moment before giggling and drinking our beers. We then carried on with truth or dare making us confess our deepest secrets to each other.

‘Truth or dare?’ Isla asked me.

‘Truth.’

‘Was sex better with legs or without?’

‘Wow, erm.’ I looked over at Ben who was showing a lot of interest, in fact, all the boys were. ‘I had damn good sex before I lost my legs, but strangely, sex is better now, everything is more open and accessible and Ben’s cock get’s sooo deep inside me now, here, let me show you.’ I suddenly lost all my inhibitions, slid out of the hot tub and laid back showing everyone my pussy, I put my hands on my stumps and encircled my labia with my forefingers and thumbs. ‘See, it’s just there, all open and easy to get at.’

‘Wow.’ Isla replied as everyone was now looking intently at my pussy, I noticed all the guys were now hard.

‘Anyone want a go?’ I asked, my inhibitions now having completely left. Suddenly, Beaux knelt up in the hot tub, revealing that her nipples were rock hard, she pulled my hands to the side and while everyone watched in a stunned silence, Beaux leaned close to my pussy and ran her tongue from my perineum to my clitoris, making me gasp, and everyone in the hot tub cheer. She then looked closely at my pussy.

‘Wow, it’s so smooth, do you shave or wax?’

‘Neither, it never grew back after chemo and radiotherapy and never will, the hair follicles down there were damaged.’

‘Cool, so a permanently smooth pussy, that’s so awesome, shaving sucks.’ She then moved close again and buried her tongue into my pussy before moving it up to my clit and inserting 2 fingers into me. Just before she started sucking my clit she looked at me. ‘Let’s see if you can squirt again.’

‘Oh god yes.’ I gasped. She then attacked my pussy, working two fingers deep inside me while her lips and tongue concentrated on my clit. The whole situation, with everyone looking at me, helped me peak quickly and, as I started jerking all over and squirting, Beaux moved her face, pulled her fingers out and let my ejaculate hit the water. As it died down she frantically fingered me again until I squirted and pulled her fingers from me. She did that 7 or 8 times until I could no longer squirt and my orgasm started to subside. Everyone cheered again as I struggled to control my breathing.

‘How the fuck did you know she’d squirt?’ Asked one of the guys.

‘I heard her in the cinema earlier when Ben was fingering her.’

‘Holy shit, that’s awesome.’ He replied, visibly aroused. Beaux then got out of the hot tub, straddled me with her knees either side of my pelvis and started rubbing her smooth pussy along mine, instantly making me start jerking again as I built toward another orgasm. Isla then climbed out, walked over to me, crouched over my face, and lowered her hairy, but well trimmed, pussy down, I instantly started attacking it with my mouth. I got a glimpse of those still sat in the hot tub and saw all their eyes were bulging. I concentrated my tongue on Isla’s clit and slid a finger deep into her wet pussy as Beaux continued tribbing me while massaging her own breasts. Suddenly all 3 of us peaked, Beaux and I squirted over each other, over and over again, while Isla yelped and jerked and I felt her pussy contract and relax around my finger. All 3 of us collapsed into a breathless sweaty heap until we had recovered, then we all slid back into the hot tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.