Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

A couple of weeks later it was time to get my A-Level results, I was up earlier, had breakfast then showered and put on a yellow thong, a bright yellow, short sleeved crop top and denim shorts, got myself into my car and drove to school. I parked in one of the disabled spaces, got my chair out and headed inside to meet up with the rest of the sixth form. Mrs Westerman handed out envelopes to all the gathered students, we all agreed to wait to open them together and as we did there was a collection of excited squeals and disappointed gasps. I had butterflies in my stomach as I opened my envelope but joined in the excited squeals when I read that I had achieved all A*’s, I couldn’t stop smiling and crying with joy, everyone was hugging and congratulating each other. Beaux came over beaming and gave me a huge cuddle.

‘I got an A and 2 B’s all thanks to you Haylee, thank you so much.’ She said excitedly.

‘Well done.’ I squealed. ‘But you did the work.’

‘Yeah, but you helped me, I really couldn’t have done it without you, thank you.’ She gave me another big cuddle. ‘What did you get?’

‘Erm, all A stars.’ I said feeling slightly embarrassed.

‘Oh wow, well done.’ She said giving me yet another cuddle. Sarah, Isla, Amelia, Kate, Charlie and Becky had all gathered round and we were all congratulating each other as all of us had got what we needed to go to uni and study what we wanted. I rang my Mum and Dad and excitedly told them before we headed to a nearby bar to celebrate.

It was evening before we headed home, I left my car and got a taxi home. As soon as I got through the door there was a huge commotion as my parents, sister, grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins all screamed ‘CONGRATULATIONS’ then gathered around me. Mum and Dad had arranged a surprise party to celebrate my results. I spent the evening drinking and celebrating with my family before heading to bed at gone midnight. Once I’d undressed, pee’d, removed my make up and jewellery I hand-walked over to my bed, climbed into it, put some music on, laid down and turned out my light. I lay there for a while tossing and turning, unable to get to sleep for a while until I realised I was horny, so I threw back the sheet and started rubbing my labia, increasing my arousal. After a few moments I turned on my light and opened my bedside drawer.

I rifled through my growing collection of sex toys and found my clit-sucker vibrator, a glass dildo, a bottle of lube and a towel. I laid the towel on the bed beneath me, having learnt that its presence saved me washing my bedsheets as much, I picked up the bottle of lube, squirted some onto my hand and rubbed it onto my labia, then squirted more onto my hand before dropping the bottle down and liberally covering the glass dildo with the lube. I then dropped the bottle down and started rubbing my labia again with the tip of the dildo.

As my lips parted I slid it inside me, the glass feeling cool against the flesh of my vagina. Once I’d pushed it in and pulled it out a few times so that it was nestled deep inside me, I picked up my clit-sucker vibrator, turned it on, then placed the tip onto my clit, instantly feeling a deep warmth spread from my pelvis. I used one hand to fuck myself with the dildo while working my clit with the vibrator, working myself into a deep orgasm, making my body jerk and spasm all over as I squirted over and over making a puddle on the towel, glad I’d placed it there first. I could feel my dildo becoming more difficult to move as my pussy contracted tight around it. After my orgasm peaked and started to subside, I dropped my clit-sucker and left my glass dildo lodged inside me as I tried catching my breath.

As I lay in my post-coital glow I suddenly had a really naughty idea, I reached down, pulled the glass dildo from me, feeling more fluid dribble out as I did, I used my elbows to pull myself up the bed so that I was propped up on my pillows, then reached down and pulled the towel up towards me. I waited for a few moments until my breathing was more normal then picked up the lube and squirted a good amount onto my hand, covering it with the oily substance. I put the bottle down but within reach, made sure my clit-sucker was also within reach, took a deep breath, then slid 2 fingers inside me, quickly working them deep.

Once I was comfortable with the 2 fingers I quickly slid a 3rd inside me tipping my still sensitive pussy into another orgasm, as my body shook I could feel it rhythmically squeezing my fingers tight as fluid gushed around them. Once my pussy had stopped pulsating I pulled my fingers from me, balled my hand into a fist and rubbed the back of it along my labia before pushing my fingers and thumb until the pressure against my vaginal opening from my knuckles got too much. I pulled my fist back a little, held it with my other hand and started applying more pressure as I pushed it back inside me, I could feel the pressure almost giving around my vaginal opening and knew I was getting close. I kept the pressure on as I picked up the lube with my other hand and squirted it over my pussy, before dropping the bottle down and using my hand to push the other again. I alternated between keeping the pressure on then releasing it and pushing again, each time feeling my fist slide a little deeper inside me.

I twisted my hand a little, trying to find the right angle, every so often I would stop using my second hand to push and would rub my clit with it until I went back to using it to push. As my pussy slowly started accepting my hand, another orgasm washed over me, my whole body trembled and felt alive, I could feel my pussy pulsating against my fingers, I kept the pressure up through my orgasm until suddenly my hand slipped inside me. I held it still as I rode the waves of my current orgasm. Once it started to wane I began working my fist deeper and deeper. Having my own hand so deep inside my own body felt amazing, I could feel every ridge and bump of the inside of my own pussy, every movement was felt, sending a shockwave through my torso, my stumps were tingling which was a new, strange but pleasant feeling.

Finally I worked my fist up to my wrist while desperately keeping another orgasm at bay. Once it was lodged deep inside me I picked up my clit-sucker, awkwardly used my one free hand to turn it then started fucking myself with my fist while attacking my clit with the vibrator. The resulting orgasm was so intense, my body shook so hard it was as though I was having a seizure, I could feel twitching in muscles in my stumps that I hadn’t felt anything in in years. My fist was being squeezed so tight it actually hurt, I almost wondered if my pussy would break my own hand. I continued fucking myself with my fist, my pussy was on fire as the heat spread across my pelvis and up into my body.

I had to desperately keep myself from screaming out, at one point my mouth involuntarily opened but all that came out was a thankfully silent scream. My tense body suddenly jolted before going rigid again, then did the same again, it was as though I could feel every inch of my body. My vision went blurry, my head was foggy, my chest and face were flushed a deep crimson. Finally my orgasm peaked, fluid gushed around my arm creating an even larger puddle on the towel. It got to the point where I could no longer take any further stimulation so I dropped the vibrator and stopped the fist fucking, holding my hand against my cervix as I felt it and my pussy pulsate and contract.

As my orgasm started to subside my chest heaved up and down and my lungs burnt, my vision slowly cleared as my body recovered. Once I could think more clearly I slid my had from my pussy with a gush of fluid following it, dribbling down my perineum, making me shiver. I looked at my had finding to covered in a white, sticky substance. I leaned down and used a dry part of the towel to wipe my hand clean, screwed the towel up and threw it into my laundry hamper, I then dropped the dildo and vibrator into my drawer, closed it, turned out the light, pulled the sheet over me and quickly fell into a contented sleep.

The next morning I excitedly and nervously accepted my position at Oxford University. Later in the morning there was loud knocking at the door, I slid from the sofa, scooted to the front door to open it and found Sarah, Isla, Beaux and Kate at the door, as soon as I opened it they excitedly came bundling in.

‘Well, did you accept it?’ Sarah asked.

‘Well?’ Said Beaux.

‘Accept what?’ I asked pretending I didn’t know what they were talking about.

‘Don’t do that, you know exactly what we mean.’ Replied Sarah.

‘Yes, I accepted it, I’m of to Oxford.’ I squealed which made the 4 girls squeal even louder. Once we calmed down we headed to the kitchen, opened the bottle of champagne that the girls had brought with them and headed out to the garden.

‘I can’t believe my best friend is off to Oxford.’ Sarah gasped as she held her glass in the air. ‘To Haylee, cheers girl.’

‘Cheers!’ The other shouted in unison before taking sips of their glasses.

‘I can’t believe it’s happening, I’m honestly in shock.’ I said, trying not to do my normal thing and cry.

‘Haylee, after everything you’ve been through the last few years, you, of all people, deserve it, you’re going to be an amazing Dr.’ Isla said taking my hand.

‘You really are.’ Said Kate.

‘Thank you.’ I sighed and smiled. ‘Did you all get what you wanted?’

Sarah, Kate and Isla all nodded and said they had while smiling and looking excited, but I noticed Beaux was quiet.

‘Hey Beaux, did you get what you want?’ I asked gently, she sat quiet for a moment.

‘Well, I’ve got something to tell you.’ She started, I felt my stomach do a flip as I thought she hadn’t got anything after all the work she’d put it, I was ready to console her. ‘I’ll be joining you at Oxford, well Oxford Brookes, to study Paramedic Science.’ She said excitedly making the rest of us scream loudly.

‘Oh my god Beaux, that’s amazing.’ I screamed, ‘I thought you wanted to do nursing though?’

‘I did, but then I found out about paramedic science, and thought it sounded much more me, I applied to nursing too, but I decided this morning.

‘That’s awesome Beaux.’ I said clinking my glass against hers. We spent the rest of the morning sat on the patio drinking. Early afternoon we got hungry, so I got changed and the 5 of us headed to a bar that we liked, ordered some food and had some more drinks, by the evening the rest of my friends had joined us and we ended up in central London having a night celebrating in bars and clubs.

I spent the rest of the summer having fun with my friends, we were all acutely aware that this was our last summer together so we wanted to make the most of it. Chapter 20

It soon came time to head to university, the day before we all had one more night out in London, which ended up with us sobbing together in the middle of Leicester Square at 3 in the morning, much to the amusement of the the crowds. After taking what felt like a million pictures together we headed home, crying again on the underground when we got to our stations. It was Sunday lunchtime when we headed off, Dad crammed all my stuff into Mums Land Rover, and my Golf and got my sports wheelchairs into a trailer he’d hired. I sobbed even more when I hugged Caitlyn and said goodbye before she helped me into my car. I then dried my eyes, plugged my phone into the car, put on some music and followed my Mum and Dad down the driveway and onto the road. We made the drive to Oxford in just under 2 hours, and I quickly discovered how car unfriendly the city was. We parked up and headed to the registration hall where I filled out some paperwork, got my picture taken, my ID card issued and got my room assigned, I could have bought my own place with my compensation money, but I wanted the full university experience so decided to stay in the halls of residence with other students. They offered me one of the accessible rooms with other disabled students, but I turned it down wanting to be treated like everyone else. We made our way to the accommodation block and up in the lift to my room, it looked very plain with a single bed along one wall, a desk under the window and a chest of drawers and wardrobe along the other wall.

‘Don’t worry darling, we’ll make it comfortable.’ Mum said resting her hand on my shoulder.

‘Thanks Mum. It’s been a long time since I slept in a single bed.’ I said nodding at the bed.

‘Well, that’s all you’re gonna need darling, right? You’re going to be too busy learning and studying.’ Dad said sarcastically.

‘Yes Daddy, of course.’ I said as Mum laughed, then grabbed my Dad’s hand.

‘Come on Dave, let’s get her stuff.’ She said pulling him away, as he left he tousled my hair and followed my Mum. I took a few moments to look at my room then caught them up. We spent the next couple of hours unloading the cars and trailer and finding homes for everything, by the time we’d finished it actually looked homely. I was given the keys to a storage cupboard on the ground floor to store my wheelchairs, so Dad and I put them away. Once we’d finished, my parents took me out for dinner before they headed home and I headed back to halls. As I got out the lift I heard music playing, I took a deep breath, steadied my nerves, headed to the shared kitchen where the music was coming from and found a group off people in there. We all introduced ourselves and sat talking, it was a little strained at first, though thanks to some extroverts, that soon passed and we were soon laughing and giggling like old friends, someone even brought in some beers for us all to share.

It was gone midnight when I headed to bed already feeling like I had made new friends. The next morning freshers weeks started, at 9am I headed to the quad where lots of stands were setup, I signed up for the student union then found the adaptive sports group where I signed up for sit volleyball and wheelchair basketball, both captains were there and were really interested in me when I told them how I’d played on the borough and county teams for both. The sit volleyball captain said she’d played against me the year before and hoped I’d end up at Oxford, she told me she thought I was an amazing player which made me blush. I then went over to the medical school for a tour and to meet the lead tutor.

That evening I cooked dinner in the kitchen with some of my new friends, they were all happy to rearrange things in the kitchen to accommodate me. After we’d eaten we decided to head to the student union to get some drinks, I quickly changed into a black, short sleeved body top and a pair of green, high waisted, khaki shorts then joined my friends in the lobby and headed to the Student Union. We found a table and sat and chatted together, as the night went on I made even more new friends as friends of my new friends arrived. When my new friends went off to dance I stayed at the table, watching them and sipping my drink. After a while, Riley, a tall, stunning and friendly blonde medical student from my dorm, came back over, sat down and sipped her drink.

‘Come on Haylee, come and dance.’ She squealed.

‘I’m good thanks.’

‘Come on, come have some fun.’ She said grabbing my hand as she stood up.

‘No, really, I’m good.’ I insisted politely, Riley paused for a moment then dropped back into her seat, sipped her drink and looked at me intently for a moment before leaning her head on my shoulder.

‘Haylee, do you have anxiety?’ She asked gently.

‘Yeah, I do, I have done since I was little.’ I replied, surprising myself with my honesty with this girl I’d only met the night before.

‘Do you take medication for it?’

‘Yeah, I do, I take Sertraline.’

‘Ok, well, you maybe an introvert, but I’m an extrovert, and introverts needs extroverts and extroverts need introverts, otherwise introverts would end up locked in their rooms doing nothing and the extroverts would be dead, ‘cos we’d have done something stupid with no introvert to stop us.’ She said drunkenly. ‘So, you and I need each other Haylee and we need to make a promise to each other. I promise that I will never let anything bad happen to you, as long as you promise to trust me, and not let me do anything stupid.’ She said putting her hand out to shake mine. I looked at her for a moment then sighed.

‘Ok, fine, I promise.’ I said with a smile and took her hand and shook it.

‘Well, now you can come dance with me.’ She said pulling me gently, I rolled my eyes then used my other hand to wheel my chair behind her onto the dance floor. I spent until the early hours dancing with my new friends, I noticed Riley was being flirty, but put it down to her being drunk. We closed the union down and headed back to the dorm, laughing and giggling loudly. Once back at the dorm everyone said goodnight and headed to their room, as I was about to go into my room when Riley came up to me.

‘Hey, wanna carry on the party in my room, I’ve got some drinks.’

‘Sure, why not.’ I said shrugging my shoulders and following Riley into her room. As we got inside she threw herself onto her bed making her short dress ride up showing she was wearing a bright pink g-string, she left her legs splayed for a few moments before sliding up the bed and adjusting her dress, covering her g-string, she then leaned over, picked up a bottle of vodka from the floor, took a mouthful then passed it to me. I took the bottle, took a large mouthful, giggled and passed it back. We sat drinking and chatting for while before she suddenly shuffled forward on the bed, sat on the edge and looked at me intently for a few moments.

‘What?’ I said confused. She didn’t say anything, just leaned forward more, touched my face with the back of her hand, then moved closer and started kissing me. I was a little shocked at first and pulled away, our eyes met for a moment before I leaned in and kissed her back, her soft, warm lips pushing against mine, I felt her tongue slide into my mouth, twirling around my own tongue, I placed a hand on her face and pulled her closer to me. I felt her hands slide down my body, coming to rest on my waist, she then wrapped her arms around me, suddenly pulling me onto her and laying back with me on top of her. I felt her hands slide down my body again, stopping on my bum, which I felt her start squeezing as we continued kissing. I slid my hand down onto her breast and started massaging it through her dress, feeling her nipple stiffen beneath my hand. Riley rolled us over so I was on my back with her straddling my hips, she pulled her lips from mine, sat up, smiled at me then sexily held the hem of her dress and slid it up her body, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor revealing her small but pert and firm breasts, her light pink pierced nipples, her perfect figure and slim waist.

‘Mmm.’ I groaned as I reached up and slid one hand down her side, over her hip and onto her thigh. She then bent forward and started kissing me again before sliding down my body, running her hands over my breasts, stomach and hips, then undid the button of my shorts, slid them off then ran her hands over my stumps, letting them meet in the middle. Riley than ran her hands over my pussy through the crotch of my body top making me shiver and grip her thigh. She smiled then undid the poppers of my body top, pulled it up to my waist, ran her hand over my vulva, bent forward at started kissing me again while sliding a finger into me as I lifted my hands, put them either side of her face and squeezed her tight. I felt her finger sliding in and out of me getting me hotter and wetter as my breathing got heavier, I pulled my lips from hers and gasped loudly as she slid a second finger into me and worked them deep, curling them forwards, finding my g-spot, bringing me close to orgasm. She slid fingers from me, put her elbows either side of then started grinding her pelvis against mine, the soft cotton of her lacy thong rubbed smoothly against my clitoris, getting me even closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, as she rubbed herself against me faster, I yelped out, gripped her tight as an orgasm hit me making me squirt all over her thong and thighs. I rode the waves of my orgasm as she suddenly yelped out and shook all over, her own orgasm peaking. Before our orgasms had died down, she reached down, wiggled herself out of her soaking wet thong revealing her smooth, hairless pussy and large, engorged clitoris and a silver piercing going vertically through the middle of it. She started rubbing her now naked vulva against mine, her soft, puffy labia felt amazing rubbing against my own, I could feel her large clit and piercing sliding between my vulva. Every time she rubbed against my clit, it felt as though an electric shock went through my body. Suddenly, she pulled her lips from mine, sat up and started riding me harder and faster, quickly bringing on a second combined orgasm, causing me to squirt into her pussy making her yelp and shiver. As her body stopped shaking and jerking, she dropped down onto me, panting heavily while we gave each other gently kisses all over each others faces.

As her breathing normalised, she reached into her bedside drawer, pulled out a long, double dildo and smiled at me, she then sat up, shuffled back a little, then started working one end of the dildo into me, once it was nestled deep into me, she started working the other end inside herself until her large clit was pushing against my normal sized clit, and our vulvas were touching again. After thrusting a few times making me moan loudly, she reached into her beside drawer again, pulled out a magic wand vibrator, placed it between us so it was touching our clits and turned it on. My whole body jerked as an intense feeling shot through me, and then she started thrusting again, making the dildo move inside of me, an intense feeling spread quickly through my body. I held one of her thighs with one hand and used the other to play with her nipple and breast until we both peaked together again in a glorious, combined orgasm, making me squirt all over Riley and her bed.

‘HOLY FUUUUCCKKKK!.’ I squealed as she gripped one of my breasts. As our orgasms coursed through our bodies, she bent down, forcing the dildo further into me and started kissing me, which I urgently returned, wrapping my arms around her as out thrusts got weaker and more erratic until we collapsed in a breathless, sweaty heap.

‘Holy shit girl, that was intense.’ She gasped after a while before reaching down, turning the magic wand off and sliding the dildo from us, making us both shiver.

‘It really was.’ I gasped.

‘I’m guessing I’m not the first girl you’ve been with?’ She said slipping off me, laying on her side next to me and cuddling up to me.

‘Erm, no, you’re not, I’m guessing I’m not your first either?’

‘No, you are not, but possibly the best I’ve been with.’ She said before gently kissing my cheek.

‘Thank you.’ I smiled, ‘Same here, you were amazing.’

‘I’ve also never had a girl make such a mess.’

‘Yeah, sorry about that.’ I giggled. ‘But I blame you.’

‘How so?’

‘Well, if you weren’t so damn good, that wouldn’t have happened.’ I replied making her giggle, she then rested her head on her pillow while stroking her finger around my torso.

‘Are you gay Haylee?’ She asked quietly.

‘No, I’m bi, I’ve been with both men and women.’

‘I’ve only ever had sex with girls.’

‘And you’re damn good at it.’ I giggled then kissed her on the lips, she smiled, moved her head and rested it on my chest.

‘You have the same name as my sisters best friend.’

‘And is she a hot lesbian too?’

‘No, she’s a whiny bitch!’ I replied making us both giggle before Riley started lightly stroking my pubis with her fingers.

‘This is the smoothest pussy I’ve ever seen, even when I get a wax mine is never this smooth, what’s your secret?’

‘Cancer.’ I said quietly.

‘Sorry?’ She said looking stunned.

‘I had cancer, that’s how I lost my legs, the roots for my pubic hair were damaged from the radiation and never grew back.’

‘Wow, I’m sorry Haylee.’ She said quietly as she continued absent-mindedly stroking me, I didn’t really have a reply, I just wrapped my arm around her as we fell asleep.

I was woken the next morning by Riley sucking at one of my nipples and gently fingering me, she had pulled my body top down so that my breasts were now exposed and the bottom of it was still screwed up around my waist. I moaned lightly to let her know I was awake, she looked up at me, smiled and carried on working her 2 fingers deeper into me.

‘Riley, turn around, I want to do something to you too.’ I whispered looking down at her and placed a hand on her side.

‘Mmhmm, I want to see you squirt.’ She replied quietly as she shook her head and returned her mouth to my nipple. I dropped my head back and continued to enjoy the ride. Riley’s wet tongue and lips felt sublime on my nipple, sending little shocks through my body each time she ran her tongue directly over my nipple. As she slid her fingers in and out of me, I could feel myself getting hotter and wetter, I could feel that familiar pressure building up inside of me as my body started to jerk and tremble. She slid a 3rd finger into me which made me gasp loudly, grip the bedsheet with both hands and arch my back, lifting my breast towards her mouth as she continued using her to mouth to work my nipple and breast. She moved her wrist down so that her fingers were angled forward and started rubbing the front wall of my pussy, every time she passed my g-spot I jerked until she worked out exactly where it was and applied alternating pressure with her 3 fingers. I could feel the pressure building inside, a heat spread from my loins across my body, I kept jerking and spasming, my face felt hot, my vision started going hazy, I started struggling to breathe. She pushed her fingers deeper into my vaginal wall stimulating my g-spot like I had never experienced before. My hand alternated between thrashing around, and gripping my stumps or the bedsheets, for only the second time since losing my legs, I could feel my thighs squeezing together until finally the damn broke inside me, I squealed out then grunted, my whole body went rigid as I started squirting through my orgasm. As the first jet of fluid hit Riley’s hand, she moved her mouth from my breast and looked down, as she kept finger fucking me, manipulating my g-spot. I arched my back again, forcing her fingers further into my g-spot, my whole body spasmed hard, I opened my mouth and let out a silent scream as I kept squirting over and over, soaking Riley’s bedsheet.

‘HOLY SHIT!.’ I squealed, no longer able to contain myself.

‘Fuck Haylee, cum for me baby, cum harder.’ She said keeping up the onslaught on my g-spot until finally I could take no more, my whole body felt like it would rip itself apart before finally starting to come down, I lay there panting, trying to control my breathing, my vision was black and hazy. I felt Riley slide her fingers from me making me shiver as more fluid dribbled down my perineum, over my arsehole and onto the bed. I could see her shadow over me as she climbed up and straddled my hips then started kissing me, I breathlessly returned her kiss, wrapping my arms around her slim waist. As I finally recovered, my vision cleared and my breathing started returning to normal, she moved her lips from mine as I raised my head to keep our lips connected a second longer, she then sat up and looked into my eyes. I could feel her wiggling her pelvis gently stimulating my clit, she then smiled sexily at me before starting to suck the fingers that were recently buried deep inside me.

‘Mmm, you taste so sweet.’ She said then continued sucking her fingers, making my pussy tingle in response. I placed my hands on her thighs, pushed myself out from under her, awkwardly sat up and started sucking at one of her nipples making it stand proud.

‘Lay on your back.’ I whispered. Riley smiled at me, then turned around and laid back all in one move, while I used my hands to turn myself around. Once she got onto herself comfortable she lifted her knees then opened her legs, revealing her smooth pussy and large, pierced clit. I laid on my front, ran my finger up her vulva then circled her large clit making her shiver and gasp before inspecting it, it looked like a small, circumcised cock.

‘I’ve never seen one like this before.’ I gasped, figuring she had talked about my legs last night so shouldn’t be offended if I mentioned her large clit.

‘Oh, yeah, it kinda started growing when I was about 13, I was embarrassed about it at first, but after I discovered how it gave me good orgasms I stopped caring. Though I never wear leggings because of it as you can see the bulge.’ She said reaching down and pulling at it making it larger.

‘Well, it’s amazing, when did you get this done?’ I said running my finger around her piercing making her body jolt at my touch.

‘Just over 2 years ago on holiday in Aiya Napa, hurt a bit, but, oh my god, it intensified my orgasms.’ She giggled.

‘Mmm.’ I moaned before leaning forward, running my tongue around her clit which made her gasp, shiver and squeeze my head with her soft thighs. I then sat up, shuffled forward, awkwardly climbed onto her lap as she straightened her legs, I rested my hands on her breasts, used my fingers to play with her piercings, then started thrusting back and forward, making her large clit slid between my labia, we both gasped each time her engorged, pierced clit met mine. I alternated my thrusts between hard and fast then soft and gentle, slowly building us both toward our final release. I could feel a heat start to wash over my body. I reached back with my left hand, put it under her knee and pulled up so that her leg was bent, I then twisted half a turn and started using her leg to pull on to help me thrust, the new angle served to heighten our pleasure. I thrusted both forward and back and side to side, feeling my stumps getting wet as they slid over her large clit and pussy, this new feeling made me shudder with pleasure. We were both grunting and groaning, both making the occasional yelp and squeal as we got closer and closer to orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.