Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

A couple of weeks later Sarah, Beaux, Isla, Becky, Charlie, Amelia Kate and I were off to Ibiza for 10 days. Sarah and Isla stayed over the night before and Dad gave us a lift to the train station early in the morning, I’d put on a white lacy thong and matching strapless bra with a yellow cropped bandeau top and low cut white denim shorts which showed off my toned tummy. At the station I waited until all my friends had arrived then headed inside where I was dismayed to find that the lift was out of order, I didn’t want to hand-walk as I was wearing white shorts, so the staff member in the ticket office said he would arrange a taxi for me to the next station where the lift was working, but my friends said they would carry me up in my chair instead, so Sarah and Amelia took one side of my chair each while Kate took my bag, we giggled most of the way up the steps but made it safely. We then got on the train for the journey to Luton Airport. Once at the airport Sarah helped me off the train and we headed up to the street and got the bus to the terminal. After checking in we went through security and into the departures lounge where we had breakfast and a beer at the pub, then hung around sleepily reading and playing on phones until our gate was announced. The check-in staff had offered to get me disability assistance so that someone would drive me to the gate in a buggy as it was quite a distance, but I’d declined saying I’d be ok, I also knew one of my friends would help me if I needed. We made our way down to the gate and queued up to get on the plane. As we were queuing, one of the EasyJet staff walked down the line asking people to have their boarding passes and ID ready, when she got to me she stopped.

‘Hi, can I see your boarding pass and ID?’

‘Certainly.’ I handed both over, she looked at them and handed them back.

‘Would you like to come with me ma’am, we’ll get you on board first to avoid the hustle.’

‘Thanks, can my friends come?’ I said knowing that there were no assigned seats and it was a first come first served basis.

‘Sorry, just you.’

‘I need to sit with them on the plane, please.’

‘Sorry, ma’am, I can only allow you on first, the cabin crew will help you with anything you need during the flight.’

‘Look, please, I suffer from serious anxiety and need at least one of my friends sitting with me, I can’t fly with strangers, please.’ I could feel that I was starting to hyperventilate and my chest was starting to hurt.

‘Please, she really does, she’ll end up panicking and hyperventilating if you don’t.’ Sarah explained.

‘Ok, ok, fine, just 1 though.’ She sighed.

‘Thank you.’ I said. ‘Sarah, will you come?’

‘Of course.’

‘Boarding pass and ID?’ The lady said to Sarah who showed her both. ‘Right, come with me then.’

Sarah and I followed the lady down the jet-bridge and up to the door of the plane where a member of gate crew was waiting with the thin aisle chair, I lined my chair up alongside it.

‘Ma’am, I need you to... ‘ He started to explain.

‘It’s ok, I’ve used these before.’ I said as I transferred into the chair and did up the belt. He then wheeled me onto the plane with Sarah following, we selected the second row as I knew the armrests went up and down to make it easier for me to move across the row, unlike the bulkhead seats that had fixed armrests. The man unclipped the belt for me and I slid across into the window seat, Sarah put my bag in the overhead locker with hers then sat next to me. We then got ourselves sorted while everyone else boarded, my friends ended up dotted about the plane. As we taxied I put in my AirPods and put on some music, as we sped up along the runway Sarah took my hand and smiled at me to reassure me.

2 1/2 hours after take off we arrived in Ibiza, Sarah and I waited for everyone to get off the plane then a member of the Spanish gate crew got on with the aisle chair. Sarah slid out of her seat, got our baggage down then headed along the aisle and off the plane, while the man came down with the chair as I slid over to the aisle seat, I then transferred into the chair, buckled myself in and the man wheeled me off the plane onto the lift, he then lowered us to the ground and wheeled me onto the taxi way where I found Sarah waiting with my wheelchair. As he wheeled me onto the taxiway the outside heat hit me, it was already so hot that it was shimmering off the tarmac.

I transferred into my own wheelchair while Sarah hung my bag on the back of the chair, then we both headed over to the bus, the driver dropped the suspension and deployed the ramp then I wheeled onto the air-conditioned bus. Once Sarah and I were on board the driver made the short journey to the terminal building where the driver dropped the suspension again and deployed the ramp. I wheeled off the bus and into the terminal where Sarah and I found the rest of our friends. We went through customs and wheeled out of the airport where we found our travel agents coach. Charlie carried me on board while the driver stowed my wheelchair underneath, we sat on the coach waiting for a few more people, then, when the coach was full we set off on our journey.

It took about an hour to get to our hotel, The Ibiza Gran Hotel, as we pulled up I gasped at how amazing it looked. While the driver got my wheelchair and all our bags out from underneath the coach, Charlie carried me off the bus and sat me in my wheelchair, the cushion of which felt hot against my stumps. We headed inside the hotel, again enjoying the cool air conditioning, and went to the check-in desk, because it was late morning we were unable to check-in so gave our bags to the concierge and headed into Ibiza Town. We wondered around the picturesque harbour taking in the sights for a bit then went to a bar, got some drinks, ordered some sandwiches and sat outside. We watched all the tourists wandering around, sightseeing, as it got later the clubbers started coming out to get lunch and more drinks.

Just before 3 we headed back to the hotel and got our room keys, we had 2 interconnecting suites, both with hot-tubs on the patio, the rooms were amazing. Sarah and I took the huge king size bed in the main bedroom, while Beaux and Isla took the 2 single beds in the other bedroom. Next door the twins, Charlie and Amelia got the king size bed while Kate and Becky got the single beds. After unpacking, we all got changed into bikinis and headed to the pool, most of us were in thong bikinis, including me in a yellow one, while Charlie and Kate wore normal, but skimpy bikinis. We found a group of loungers together so all got comfortable, then, while we rubbed in sunscreen, we ordered some drinks from the waiter, then sunbathed, most of us topless, and relaxed. Just before 7 we headed inside, showered and got dressed, I put on a black silk thong and a black satin playsuit, which had mesh panels at the side showing my tattoo.

After putting on some make-up and jewellery and fixing my hair, we headed out of the hotel and into the Old Town where we found a tapas bar. After dinner we headed outside and found the town was now alive and packed full of revellers having fun, we went to a bar for a few drinks before heading to Pacha, one of the biggest nightclubs in Ibiza. We joined the fairly long queue and waited our turn, one of the bouncers was wandering down the line, checking ID’s and turfing out anyone that wasn’t suitably dressed. When he got to us he asked for our ID’s, it was clear straight away, that he fancied the twins, both of whom looked stunning in incredibly short, skimpy dresses that showed off their cleavage and long, shapely legs.

He opened the retractable black barrier and led us straight into the club. After paying we headed to the bar, the music was loud and I could feel the vibration through my wheelchair. We got some cocktails and headed up to the roof terrace where we danced while sipping our drinks. Later we headed inside and joined the crowd on the dance floor. At first I felt anxious about being in such a large crowd, I felt so tiny as I barely came up to most peoples chest, but, as the night went on, and I drank more, my anxiety dissipated and I really started to enjoy myself dancing with all my friends. I was having such a good time that I lost track of time and it ended up being almost 4am when we left the club and headed back to our hotel. As soon as I was in the room I transferred into the bed, stripped off and threw my clothes in a pile next to the bed, Sarah also stripped naked before getting into bed with me, we were both so tired that we quickly fell asleep.

It was almost lunchtime when I woke up the next day all alone, on the bed there was a note from Sarah that said to meet them at the pool. I slipped on a turquoise Boutine LA cheeky thong bikini with matching bra, climbed into my wheelchair and wheeled down to the pool. I got a cocktail from the bar, sat it on my chair in front of me then wheeled around until I found my friends who were all sunbathing, some of them were topless again.

I put my drink on a table, took my bikini bra off and transferred onto a sun lounger, got comfortable and started reading my book. After being there for a while we got hungry so ordered some food from the waiter that was wandering around, after eating we went back to sunbathing, I was still tired so took a nap laying on my front. In the evening we headed up to our rooms and took it in turns to shower, I put on a red, lacy, strapless bra and thong, a red lace crop top and dark blue, high waisted shorts then we all headed out.

We had dinner and drinks at a nice Italian restaurant before going to Amnesia, again we got picked out the queue by the bouncers and went straight in. We had another amazing night dancing and drinking, my anxiety about being in a large crowd had all but gone now. It was about 2am when we decided to leave, as we were making our way along the boardwalk Isla suddenly said she wanted to go skinny dipping before running down the beach stripping off her clothes while we all giggled. We all then looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders nd started stripping off, I kept my thong on as I didn’t want to get sand in my pussy, though all the others went completely nude revealing that all now had smooth, hairless pussies, other than Sarah who still had her thin landing strip.

I slid from my chair and hand-walked along the sand as quickly as I could to join my friends in the water, where we splashed around in the surf, giggling and laughing loudly. A crowd of guys started cheering and watching us until Beaux shouted for them to come join us, they eagerly and quickly ran down the beach, undressing as they did, then joined us in the water messing around. Being the height I was, I got a damn good view of their cocks bouncing around, some of them were very long, thick and impressive. Once we were all exhausted we sat on the beach talking to the guys for bit, being naked around complete strangers didn’t phase me at all.

After a while we headed back to the boardwalk as we were getting cold, I put my top on, slipped my thong off, slid my shorts on and held my lingerie in my hand, climbed into my chair and started wheeling back to the hotel with my friends, where we all headed to bed. As Sarah got into bed she pulled the sheets off me, laid over me and started kissing me hard, I could feel her little strip of pubic hair tickling my smooth, bald pubis. I was a little taken aback at first but quickly got into it and soon our tongues we swirling around each other, I wrapped my arms around her feeling her cool, damp, clammy skin against mine. Sarah slowly sat up and started grinding her pussy against mine while massaging my boobs.

‘I want to feel you squirt, I’ve never experienced it before, only seen you with Beaux.’ She whispered.

‘Ok.’ I whispered in return as I placed my hands on the top of her thighs. She ground our pussy lips and clits together harder and faster making me groan and moan, I knew Beaux and Isla were next door and could easily hear us, if anything the thought of it turned me on even more. I could feel the familiar pressure building up inside, desperate to be released. My body started twitching and jerking as Sarah built me closer and closer to orgasm. She suddenly pinched my nipples between her fingers which was another to trigger my orgasm, I screamed out loudly as my body spasmed all over, I gripped her thighs tight as I shook. I suddenly felt the pressure inside me give, like a damn exploding, and I started squirting over and over, Sarah let out a little yelp as my first squirt hit her pussy. I looked down and saw I was squirting into her pussy as she limited her movements to keep her pussy over mine. She moved her hands to my hips and gripped me tight, she gasped loudly then shook all over as her orgasm washed over her while I kept squirting into her. She sporadically spasmed and gasped as her orgasm continued in unison with my own. Suddenly she yelped again shook all over once more, then breathlessly collapsed down on top of me, ensuring our lips mets in a sensual kiss. After a while she pulled away and looked at me dreamily.

‘I’ve never felt a girl squirt inside me before, it was intense.’

‘Glad you like it.’

‘I did.’ She said before returning her lips to mine.

The next morning I woke up before the others so, after peeing and brushing my teeth I slipped on a white bikini thong, made myself a coffee and headed out to the hot tub on our terrace with a book. A little while later Sarah came out onto the terrace with a coffee, she was naked but for a red thong bikini, her messy hair hung around her shoulders, barely grazing her perfect, firm breasts. Her slim waist and hips swayed from side to side as she walked toward the hot tub on her long, slim, shapely legs, she stepped into the hot tub, sat down next to me, sipped her coffee then rested her head on my shoulder.

‘Wow, we hit it hard last night.’ Sarah said.

‘We really did, it was fun though.’

‘I can’t believe we skinny dipped with those guys.’

‘Yeah, they were hot though, did you see the size of that one guys cock, it almost came to his knee.’

‘Oh yeah, could have a lot of fun with that.’ We both giggled loudly. ‘Mind you, we had some fun last night, right.’

‘Yeah, it was amazing.’

‘Oh good, I was worried you’d be weird about it.’

‘Why would I be?’

‘I just wasn’t sure how you’d feel.’

‘I’m fine, really, stop worrying.’ I said squeezing her thigh for reassurance.

‘Love you Haylee Barnes.’

‘Love you too, Sarah Foster.’ I said as she put her arm around me, I turned sideways and leant against her. She then traced the tattoo on my side with her finger.

‘I really like this, did it hurt?’

‘A little, but it wasn’t too bad, and it was worth it.’

‘I’m thinking about getting one too.’

‘Awesome, you so should do it.’ I said excitedly.

‘What do you think I should get?’

‘Maybe your birth sign?’

‘Yeah, I like that idea. Where do you think I should get it?’

‘Well, depends if you want everyone to see it get one on your arm, or if you only want certain people to see it then get it on your chest or side.’

‘Hmm, I like the one you have on the side of your chest.’ She said tracing it again. ‘Maybe I’ll do that.’

‘Awesome, I’ll come with you if you want.’

‘I’d like that, thanks.’ We sat cuddled together for a while until Sarah spoke again. ‘Haylee, are you all ok now?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Like, the cancer, it’s all gone right?’

Yeah, all my check ups have been fine, I’m still in remission and now only need to got for annual checks.’

‘That’s good, I couldn’t bear for you to have to go through that again and maybe lose you, you’re my best friend.’

‘Aww, Sarah, I’m fine, really.’

‘I know, I just really missed you when you were in hospital, I know it was a couple of years ago now, but I still think about it.’

‘Me too.’

‘Yeah, I’m sure you do. You’ve been amazing through this, so strong, taking it all in your stride, so to speak.’

‘Sarah, it’s been shit, even after 2 years I still wake up in the morning and forget until I throw back my duvet, most mornings I end up crying. There is literally no upside to this. If it had been just one leg it would have been ok, I could deal with it, that leg was making me ill and could have killed me so I had accepted it, but to know that I am now like this thanks to the negligence of someone I should have been able to trust is so hard.’ I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes.’

‘Oh Haylee, I didn’t realize.’

‘It was like last night, the rest of you stripped off and ran across the sand and into the ocean, I had to slowly get across the beach using my hands and keep my thong on so as not to get sand in me. While you were all jumping around in the sea I sat in the surf trying not to be pushed over by the waves.’

‘Haylee, I’m sorry.’

‘No need to be, it’s not your fault, you don’t think of things like that. It’s like with guys, a guy see’s you in a club, comes over and starts chatting you up, with me they don’t even see me half the time, and when they do they make a decision about whether to come to talk to me, they worry about what their friends will say and what things he’ll have to do differently, they will think ‘what will I have to give up to date her,’ so they often don’t bother. And when they do, I have to wonder if they’re talking to me because they’re a devotee.’

‘What’s a devotee?’

‘A guy that’s sexually attracted to amputees.’

‘Eurgh, that’s weird, they know you’re only an amputee ‘cos you nearly died, right?’

‘Yeah, they’re often just interested in the stump, so I need to be careful about that.’

‘Wow, Haylee, I’d never realized any of that.’ She wrapped her arm tighter around me and kissed my head, I snuggled up against her, enjoying the feeling of her naked skin against my own. After a while our friends joined us in the hot tub or on the patio, all in just their bikini bottoms. After a while we started to get hungry so we all showered, I put on a bright red, cotton, patterned playsuit, with a red, tie up, cheeky thong bikini and matching tie up bikini bra, climbed into my chair and waited for the others at the door, we then headed into town and got lunch at a Mexican restaurant and ordered tacos and beer. After we finished eating we headed back to the hotel, ordered more drinks, then all stripped down to our bikinis and sunbathed around the pool, most of us, including me, took our tops off again.

We’d been sunbathing a while when I noticed that we were attracting the attention of a group of cute guys, when they started walking over to us. The guys started introducing themselves and making small talk, at the back of the group was a cute guy, around 6’2 and well built with defined pecs and abdominal muscles, he seemed quieter than the others. As the guys started sitting down and making themselves comfortable the cute guy got his first proper look at me.

‘Holy shit, you’ve got no legs.’ He said looking directly at my legless pelvis, I suddenly felt as though the thin piece of bikini material covering my vulva wasn’t offering enough protection.

‘Oh fuck, where did they go? Did I leave them somewhere again?’ I said looking around exaggeratedly. ‘Good fucking observation wanker.’

‘Oh, erm, I’m so sorry.’ He said going red with embarrassment before turning around and walking off.

‘Dan! Danny!.’ One of his friends said before getting up and running after him.

‘I am so sorry about him.’ One of his other friends said. ‘He’s on the autism spectrum and often just says what he see’s without thinking.’

‘Well, he’s still a dick, does he not think I’m already self conscious about this.’ I said pointing down where my legs should be.

‘I know, like I say, I am really sorry. He’s seen you in passing a few times and said he likes you, he knew you were in a wheelchair but he didn’t see that you were missing both legs.’

‘He likes me? He has a funny way of showing it.’

‘The fact that he even spoke to you is a good sign, he’s normally too anxious to talk to strangers.’

‘I know that feeling.’ I sighed.

‘Look, we’ve been friends since school, yeah he has his ... erm ... idiosyncrasies, but he’s the most loyal guy you’ll ever meet once he gets to know you.’

‘If you say so.’

‘So, where are you girls from?’ He asked. We spent a few hours talking, drinking and having fun with the guys before we said goodbye and headed back to our rooms to get dressed. I put on a white, sleeveless body, laid back, did up the poppers over my vulva then slid on a pair of dark green, khaki shorts before transferring back into my wheelchair, wheeled to the mirror, straightened my hair and put some make up on. We then headed back into town to get some dinner before hitting some bars. Late in the evening we went to a beachside chill-out club where we found the guys from the pool, so we got some drinks, sat with them and enjoyed the vibe. The bar had typical Mediterranean white walls and dark wood floors with amazing views of the setting sun. As the night went on I found myself dancing on my own in the middle of the dance floor to beautiful, blissful chill out music, like Banks’ Warm Water and Zero 7’s Destiny, while thinking about the conversation I’d had with Sarah earlier, when I noticed Danny stood on the other side of the bar drinking on his own. I wheeled around the bar and came up beside him catching him by surprise.

‘Buy me a drink.’ I said.

‘Yeah, erm, sure.’ He stuttered. ‘Wha ... what would you like?’

‘Lynchburg Lemonade.’

‘Sure.’ He ordered my drink and got himself a beer, which the server placed on the bar, Danny paid then passed me my drink. ‘I’m Danny.’

‘Thanks. I know who you are.’ I smiled before looking down and tucking some stray hair behind my ear.

‘Oh, erm, look, I am really sorry about earlier, I sometimes don’t think before I speak.’

‘Yeah, I noticed.’ I said sucking my drink through a straw as I looked up at him. ‘Look, it’s fine, I get it, took me a while to get used to it. I’m Haylee by the way.’

‘Hi Haylee, you looked really sexy out there earlier.’ He said pointing to where I’d been dancing.

‘So, you were watching me then, little bit creepy.’

‘No, no, I mean ... I just... ‘

‘I’m messing with you, thank you.’ I said resting my hand on his lower arm. The 2 of us chatted awkwardly for a little while, 2 strangers with anxiety did not make for easy conversation, I was used to confident, strong guys who would take the lead, but Danny was cute both physically and in personality. He told me he was 22, lived in Manchester and was a software developer.

‘What about you, what do you do? He asked.

‘I’m waiting for my a-level results and I’m hoping to study medicine at Oxford.’

‘Oh wow, brains and beauty.’

‘Oh, erm, thank you.’ I replied blushing as I pushed a stray piece of hair behind my ear again.

‘Does that mean you’re 18?’

‘Yeah, is that a problem?’

‘No, not at all, I just remember being 18, that weird bit between being a teenager and an actual adult.’

‘It wasn’t that long ago.’

‘No, I just remember it fondly.’ He said making me giggle at him before we ordered more drinks, which we took over to a nearby table. I transferred from my chair onto the sofa, Danny then sat next to me and we carried on talking. As we chatted I noticed that we were maintaining eye contact and starting to mirror each others actions, I placed my hand on his thigh to gauge his reaction, and was pleased when he placed his hand over mine. I shuffled myself closer so that my hip stump was against his thigh and slid my hand further up his leg. He suddenly and gently moved his hand up to my face, tucked my hair behind my ear then stared into my eyes for a few moments before our heads moved toward each other, his arm slid down my back and pulled me closer as our lips met in a passionate embrace, our tongues urgently probed deeply into each others mouths and entwined around each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me onto his lap and pulled me closer. We eventually broke our kiss to take a breath. As I took a deep breath I touched my lips with one hand.

‘Would you like to get out of here?’ I asked nervously, having never been so forward in my entire life.

‘Yeah, sure.’ Danny said, grabbing his drink and downing it before sliding out and standing up then holding my chair for me. I finished my drink, scooted along the sofa and transferred into my chair. As I wheeled out alongside Danny I caught Sarah’s eye and gave her a thumbs up, she smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up back. As we made our way down the street alongside the beach I could feel butterflies in my stomach, but I also started to feel horny, suddenly I had an idea, grabbed Scott’s hand and started wheeling down the wooden boardwalk across the sand.

‘Come with me.’ I whispered as Scott followed me onto the boardwalk. I wheeled down to near the waters edge, slipped down from my chair, hand-walked across the sand to a lounger, climbed onto it, sat on the foot end and patted it for Danny to come and sit on. He watched me intently as I hand-walked, then walked over and sat on the lounger, resting back on the slightly raised back rest with his legs either side of me. While he still watched me intently, I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, turned myself around and slowly slid them over my butt revealing my thong body top, then let the shorts pool on the lounger around my stumps, I wiggled my butt for him before turning back around. I ran my hands along my cotton body top before moving myself forward, undoing his jeans and sliding them down to his thighs making his cock spring up, I took it in my hand making Danny groan.

It was about 10 inches long and very thick, I ran my finger along the big vein running along making him shiver all over. I ran my hands up and down the length of his shaft a few times and swirled my thumb around the tip making him groan and jerk. I then leaned forward, took the tip in my mouth, licked my tongue all around the head, then started working it into my mouth then coming back up, flicking my tongue across the tip then working it back into my mouth, taking it deeper each time until it was in the back of my throat, still with several inches sticking out, at the same time I was manipulating his balls with one hand making him groan, twitch and jerk, I could tell he was getting close to orgasm so I pulled his cock from my throat and laid back on the lounger between his legs. Danny sat forward and pulled his jeans off as got up on his knees. He leaned over me and kissed me on the lips before sliding his hands down my body and over my hip stumps, he then paused for a moment before reaching up and starting to pull my body top down my arms, when it wouldn’t slide far down her looked at me confused again.

‘How do I get this top of you?’

‘There’s poppers down there.’ I giggled nodding to my pussy.

‘Oh.’ He said with a laugh while looking embarrassed. He used both hands to undo the poppers revealing my smooth pussy. He pushed my body top over my hips, bent forward and ran his tongue up my labia making me gasp with delight, he did the same again and again before settling his tongue on my clit and siding 2 fingers into me, working them deeper and deeper while suckling at my clit. I’d never had sex so publicly before and the situation was getting me highly aroused, it didn’t take long for an orgasm to start washing over me and as I peaked, much to Danny’s surprise, I started squirting in his face. I heard him mumble in surprise then pull his mouth and fingers from me, I continued squirting as my orgasm started to subside with Danny watching on in confusion.

‘What was that?’ He asked still sounding surprised.

‘Sorry, I should have warned you.’ I said as I propped myself up on my elbows.

‘Did you pee?’

‘No, I squirt when I cum, have done since my legs were amputated.’

‘Wow, I’ve never seen that before.’

‘Well, maybe you could put this in me and see if you can get me to do to it again.’ I said rubbing his cock with my hand. Danny straddled me with his knees either side of my hips, held his cock in one hand, opened my labia with the other and guided it into my soaking wet pussy, he then moved his hands up to my waist and held me tight. I groaned, arched my back and grabbed his thighs as it slid into me. Danny started drawing his cock back before sliding it back in, getting deeper each time until he was as deep as he could go, pushing against my cervix, there was still a few inches that wouldn’t fit inside me, it’s thickness meant it was rubbing against my clit and g-spot giving me a deep pleasure. I reached down and started rubbing my clit, feeling his pelvis push against my fingers as he thrusted forward. It didn’t take long before I started moaning and panting loudly, my body started shaking and my breathing became more erratic, I rubbed my clit more frantically with one had while gripping his thigh with the other. I felt my pussy start rhythmically squeezing his cock tightly inside me and the pressure inside me broke and I started squirting again, splashing the tops of his thighs and his abdomen. Danny continued thrusting hard and fast through my orgasm, prolonging my pleasure. When my orgasm subsided he carried on, his cock going deep inside me before sliding it out to the tip before slamming it back in, quickly bringing me to the brink again, a few more thrusts and I was squirting and jerking all over again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.