Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

On Tuesday morning Mum took me to a tattoo studio as part of my birthday present, I’d been on about wanting a tattoo when I was 18 for ages, but my parents had always said no, so I was very surprised to find a voucher in my birthday card. That morning I wore a black Calvin Klein thong and bralette with a baggy black t-shirt and grey cotton shorts. In the car Mum kept making sure I knew what I wanted and that I really was sure, I showed her the designs I’d drawn which put her mind at ease, though I’m not sure she liked the idea. I’d taken some paracetamol and ibuprofen at breakfast time so that they had kicked in by the time it came to have the actual tattoos. Once at the tattoo studio I confidently wheeled inside and looked around at all the pictures around the waiting room. When the artist called us into the actual studio I wheeled in while Mum waited in the waiting room.

The tattoo artist and I had a long conversation about what I wanted, I showed him my drawings and he suggested some ideas, he then drew out what each tattoo would look like, incorporating my ideas. I loved what I saw and we agreed on his sketches, he then had me take my t-shirt off and lay on the couch. Over the next few hours he tattoo’d a dreamcatcher on the inside of my left arm, we then took a break and I took some more paracetamol. He then asked if I was comfortable taking my bra off or if I’d prefer my Mum to come in. I told him I was fine without her then removed my bra, I felt nervous about being topless around a man I’d never met before, but he made me feel at ease and gave me a paper towel to cover myself up as much as possible. He then spent another couple of hours tattooing a stylised Taurus constellation on my side behind my left breast, as Taurus is my zodiac sign. Once he was done he rubbed cream over both tattoos then wrapped cling film around the tattoo on my arm and taped some over the tattoo on my chest. I then put my t-shirt back on but left my bra off so that there was no pressure against the tattoo on my chest. He then gave me my aftercare advice and pack, and led me back out to the waiting room where Mum was sat with a coffee.

‘Well?’ She asked having had no idea what I wanted or where I wanted them. I showed her the one on my arm first. ‘Wow, actually, that’s really nice.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah, I mean it Haylee, I like it, don’t you?’

‘I love it, I’m just surprised you do.’

‘Well, I’m full of surprises.’

‘I also got this.’ I said lifting my top to show her the one on my side which also meant my left boob was on display.

‘Ok.’

‘You don’t like it?’

‘No, I like it, just not where it is so much, but, it’s your body and you are 18 now.’

‘Thank you Mum.’

‘You’re welcome.’ I dropped my t-shirt down and Mum paid then we left the studio and Mum took me home. That evening I took the dressings off and over the next few weeks, regularly applied moisturizer and followed the aftercare instructions. When I showed my friends and Finn my tattoos they were all really impressed, in fact Sarah and Isla were both inspired to also get tattoos and Finn told me they were sexy.

I spent the next few weeks sitting exams at school, unlike my GCSE’s when I would meet up with friends between the exams, this time I spent most of my time studying as I wanted to make sure I got the results I needed. I did meet up with Finn a few times to have some fun, and so he could return my g-string, which I then wore for him while we had sex. After we’d finished our exams, Sarah had another party at her house, I showered, straightened my hair then braided one side of it, put on some make up then put on a lacy red thong and matching strapless bra, a black bandeau top and a pair of dark blue denim shorts before getting myself and my chair into my car and driving over to Sarah’s house where Isla and I helped set up. We had another great party celebrating finally finishing high senior school.

Shortly after Finn arrived I headed upstairs to pee, as I got to the bathroom door I suddenly felt hands under my arms lifting me from behind, I turned my head and saw it was Finn, he turned me around so that I could wrap my arms around him and kiss him. He carried me into the bathroom, locked the door, pushed me against the wall and held me with his body while undoing my shorts, pulling them down, dropping them to the floor and sliding my thong to one side, he then pulled his shorts down and plunged his cock into my pussy. He thrusted hard and fast and quickly started ejaculating deep inside me while I squirted down his legs.

Once we were done Finn sat me besides the sink then grabbed some toilet tissue, which I then used to wipe my pussy as he pulled his pants and shorts back up. I then slid my thong back into place while he picked up my shorts which I then put back on, Finn then picked me up, carried me back downstairs and sat me back in my chair we then joined in the party again. As the party went on, and we got more drunk and high, we all lowered our inhibitions and got more adventurous, ending up naked in the hot tub again. A few people that hadn’t seen my tattoos commented on how much they liked them and how sexy they thought they were. As we got more and more aroused and excitable by all being naked together I suddenly had a very naughty thought and leaned over to Beaux.

‘You know how you put your hand inside me on my birthday?’ I whispered.

‘Yeah.’ She smiled in reply.

‘Well, I want to do it to you, right now.’ I said maneuvering myself so that I was sat on her open thighs, I then slipped my hand between her legs and slid 2 fingers into her pussy. Beaux put her hands on my hips and started kissing me.

‘Erm, Haylee, what are you doing?’ I heard Finn ask.

‘Oh, don’t worry about them, they do this from time to time.’ Sarah replied. I looked around, gave her a smile then returned my lips to Beaux’s while still finger fucking her. I felt her suddenly jerk, her pussy started to contract repeatedly around my fingers as her first orgasm hit, Beaux moved one hand up behind my head and her kiss intensified until she pulled away so that she could breath deeper. As her body started to relax she lifted us both out of the hot-tub and laid back on the side, I slipped between her silky smooth thighs so that I was back in the hot tub and her thighs were on my shoulders, I then buried my face into her pussy making her whimper and moan. I could hear her breathing get louder and louder so concentrated my tongue on her clit and slid 2 fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

Beaux suddenly pulled her legs up and put her feet behind her head, then held her bum cheeks and pulled them apart, giving me complete access to her pussy. I slid a 3rd finger inside her and continued swirling her clit with my tongue. I continued working my fingers deeper and deeper into her making her gasp and jerk, I started working my little finger in making her yelp and jerk again. I moved my face from her clit and sat back a little, curled my thumb inside my hand and increased the pressure against her vulva, Beaux groaned and shuffled slightly before pulling her legs further up, I looked up at her and saw she was watching intently with her feet behind her head. I continued alternating the pressure, getting a little further inside her each time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.