Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

The rest of the school year went by quickly, my 17th birthday was celebrated with a dinner at home with my family on my actual birthday, and dinner with friends on the Saturday after. I was starting to get fed up that I still didn’t have a boyfriend, boys my age just would not look at a girl in a wheelchair with no legs, I was getting quite angry about it, especially as I hadn’t had sex since Verbier, I was getting desperate, though I’d made a lot of use of my sex toys.

I got a phone call from Belle, the CJU officer just after my birthday, to tell me that Dr Prescott had been sentenced to 22 years in prison, I was amazed, and glad that he would probably die in prison for what he had done to me and others. In the summer holidays Mum and Dad took Caitlyn and me on holiday to the Dominican Republic where we stayed at an amazing, all-inclusive resort. On the 3rd day I was sunbathing in an orange and red Boutine LA thong bikini when an incredibly cute, well built guy came up and sat with Caitlyn and I, he introduced himself as Finn, he was also 17, and it turned out he lived not far from me.

We immediately hit it off and started hanging out as much as we could. We’d been there a week when Mum, Dad and Caitlyn headed out on a tour, I took the opportunity to see how far things could go with Finn. As there was no minimum drinking age in the Dominican Republic, I had Finn meet me at one of the bars and wore a very skimpy summer dress. After a few drinks I suggested we go to the pool with a swim up bar, a suggestion he seemed to like a lot. I wheeled to the pool and over to a couple of vacant loungers, slipped off my dress revealing my black, cheeky Boutine LA thong bikini and skimpy matching bra top, I transferred onto the lounger, took a deep breath, nervously took off my bikini bra then laid back on the lounger.

I saw him stare at me for a few moments before he pulled of his shirt revealing his buff, tanned chest and stomach before laying on his lounger. We then sat talking and sipping from our drinks for a bit, and I saw him sneak more than a few looks at my chest. After a while I slid to the floor, suggested we got for a swim and hand-walked to the pool making sure he got a good look at my butt before dropping myself into the infinity pool. He walked across the deck, jumped into the pool and swam up to me with his blonde hair peaking out of the water.

He stopped so that we were face to face, we both paused for a moment before passionately embracing, our tongues probing each other’s mouths as he wrapped his arms around me tight and I rested my hands on his shoulders. We reluctantly pulled away eventually and stared at each other for a moment before I pushed myself away, smiled at him, then slowly swam to the bar where I ordered us some Mojitos. Finn swam up and took the drinks up to the edge of the pool while I swam over to him, we then sat and chatted while drinking and enjoying the view of the ocean from the infinity pool. I got so relaxed that I completely forgot that I was topless.

After a couple of drinks I noticed Finn was getting closer and closer to me, he then wrapped his arms around my shoulders, as though gauging my reaction. I smiled and carried on talking, resting myself back against his arm. I then felt his other hand on my hip before it slowly slid up onto my waist, I put my drink down, placed my hands on his cheeks, pulled myself closer to him and kissed him deeply, a kiss he returned as equally deep. He wrapped both arms around me and pulled me close then kept one arm around my waist, placed the other hand on my bum and pulled me closer still, I could feel his hand start rubbing my bum and slowly inch closer to my crotch. Suddenly I felt a finger slide inside my thong and rub along my labia before gently probing my vagina. I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes while keeping my hands on his face.

‘Do you want to go up to my room?’ I whispered.

‘I thought you’d never ask.’ We quickly finished our drinks, then swam to the opposite edge and climbed out of the water. As he walked to the sun-loungers I hand-walked behind him. Once back at the loungers, we both grabbed our towels and dried off then I slipped my dress back on while he picked up his shirt, we both then headed back into the hotel and headed up to my room. We were barely through the door before he scooped me out of my wheelchair and held me to him so that we could kiss passionately while he carried me to the bed. He laid me on the bed, pushed my dress up and off, over my head, reached behind me, easily untied the string of my bikini bra and pulled it off, he then leant on his elbows either side of me and started kissing me, starting at my forehead, he slowly made his way around my face, kissing me lightly all over before kissing me on the lips, he then kissed down my neck, onto my chest and around each boob before taking each nipple into his mouth making me groan as they became erect. He kissed along my stomach, waist and hips, slid my cheeky thong off, then moved back up my body and started kissing me while placing his hand on my pubis. He slowly started working his hand down my labia while kissing me hard, finally, one of his fingers started to delicately probe my vagina, quickly followed by a second. He started working them deeper inside me while sporadically withdrawing them, circling my clit and sliding them back in. His fingers slid deeper and deeper inside of me making me gasp and groan. He slowly moved down the bed, sliding his fingers from me, until he was knelt on the floor, he then held me by the hips, pulled me to the edge of the bed, slid his fingers back inside me then moved his face close to my pussy, swirled his tongue around my engorged clit before he started sucking it while fingering me, working his fingers deeper inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.