Negligence - Cover

Negligence

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Haylee was a normal teenager until she was subjected to negligence at the hands of a surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee   Body Modification  

During the February half-term my parents were taking us to a ski resort for the first time since I had become ill and the first time as an amputee. The weekend before Mum took Caitlyn and I shopping for new ski wear, both of us having outgrown our old stuff. The 2 of us had fun going around the shops, trying on different clothes until Caitlyn and I had something we liked. After we’d had lunch at a nice restaurant we headed to a seamstress that had been recommended on a Facebook group for parents of disabled children, to get my new snowboard pants altered as Mum didn’t have the right equipment for them. The seamstress was very welcoming, an older lady, probably into her 60’s, she got Mum and Caitlyn a drink while they sat and waited for me. The seamstress had me wheel into the largest changing room. Once inside she asked me to take my hoodie and shorts off, which I did, so that I was sat in just my white vest top, white Lounge bralette and bright red Lounge thong, I regretted not putting bikini knickers on in the morning, but at least it was cotton and not lacy. While I was undressing she’d gone out of the changing room before coming back with a barstool with a black leather, circular cushion on top, she helped me transfer onto it and once I was balanced, had me hold my arms out to the sides, causing my vest top to ride up, while she measured my hips and waist before helping me back into my wheelchair, once I’d got myself comfortable I could see the woman thinking.

‘What’s up?’ I asked.

‘Well, I need to measure your hips and pelvis, I’ve had younger amputees and I normally get them to lay on the bench there, but I think you’re probably a little too big for that.’ She explained as I looked over at the standard changing room bench under a mirror.

‘Erm, yeah probably.’

‘And I don’t want you to have to lay on the floor, besides, I’m not sure I’d be able to get back up, not with my knees.’

‘No, definitely not.’ I giggled as I saw her thinking.

‘Um, the only place I can think of would be the counter, it’s a little open though.’ She said glancing down at my thong.

‘That’s ok, I don’t mind.’

‘Ok, if you’re sure, follow me.’ She said opening the curtain and heading out while I followed her.

‘All done?’ Asked Mum as she saw me wheel out.

‘Not quite, just need to do a few more measurements.’ The seamstress replied before clearing some of the counter and placing a sheet over it. I wheeled over, placed my hands on the counter, lifted myself up and lay down. The seamstress smiled at me and took a few more measurements of my hips and pelvis before having me roll onto each side for some final measurements.

‘Next, I need to measure the pants against you please.’ The seamstress asked.

‘Sure.’ I replied before turning to Mum who was already rooting through the bag before pulling out my brand new, white, Helly Hansen snowboarding pants, I’d gone for the bib style pants so that they would hold up on me better. Mum passed them over to me and I slid them onto me, then sat up, wiggled them up further, did up the shoulder straps, adjusted them so that they were comfortable, then laid back down. The seamstress then took a pair of scissors and cut then pant legs about what would have been mid thigh, she then started folding them back. ‘Erm, sorry, I prefer things folded forward, it’s more comfortable to sit then.’

‘Oh, sure, no problem.’ She said before folding the fabric forward, she then pinned some bits up and made some marks with dressmaker chalk. ‘Right, sit up carefully, tell me how that feels.’

‘Ok.’ I did as she asked, sat up on the counter and moved around, bending and stretching so see how it felt. ‘Feels good, thank you.’

‘Good, you can take then off now, I can get them ready for you by Tuesday is that ok?’

‘Yeah, that sounds great, thanks.’ I replied as I slid them off me so that I was sat on the counter in just my vest, bralette and thong again. ‘Oh damn! Caitlyn, do you mind getting my clothes from the changing room please.’

‘Of course.’ She replied as she got up and walked over to the cubicle. While I was sat waiting a man and a boy walked in, he looked to be about 15, both of them looked a little stunned to see me sat that, and both looked a little too long at my thong-clad bum before awkwardly apologising.

‘Sorry, excuse me.’ I replied as Caitlyn returned with my clothes, I slid my shorts back on making myself decent before transferring myself back into my chair and putting on my hoodie while my Mum sorted out the paperwork with the seamstress and paid. Once we were done we thanked her and left, as I wheeled out I smiled at the boy and his Dad making them both blush. We then headed to ad adventure sports store that had also been recommended to my Mum for adaptive snowboards. As we walked into the store a guy in his 30’s with long hair, looking like a typical snowboarder, approached us, introduced himself as Dillon and asked if we needed any help. Mum and I explained what I wanted and what I used to do when I snowboarded, while Caitlyn wondered around the store. Dillon told me to select any snowboard that I liked in the store as they could all be adapted, while he went to get the rest of the equipment I’d need.

I caught up with Caitlyn and helped each other choose a board, I chose a board from Burton, it was Black, light pink and white with Burton printed on one side and a galaxy graphic on the other side with stars and clouds, called the Feelgood Flying V, which I took up to Dillon who was waiting at the counter for me. After taking some measurements and checking my weight he started assembling the parts while we went for coffee next door. We came back about an hour later and found Dillon had completed my new board which he then demonstrated to me. There was a second, smaller, wooden snowboard attached by two moveable joints to the normal board, at each end of the second board was a medium sized hole that I could use as handles and attached in the middle was a black, padded five-point harness. Dillon set it on the floor, had me put on my new, light pink, grey and white, geometric triangle camouflage snowboard jacket, then sit on the harness, which he then pulled up around me before putting 2 adjustable straps over my shoulders which he connected to 2 straps that went around my waist. Once the straps were adjusted he had me move around on the board to make sure I was secure, he then showed Mum and me how to use it.

‘Have you got some lessons booked?’ Dillon asked.

‘Yeah, we fly to Verbier on Saturday and my Dad has found a school that does adaptive snowboarding lessons.’

‘Oh, that’s awesome, have you been to Verbier before?’

‘Yeah, we used to go every year before ... before I was ill.’ I replied looking down at my missing legs. ‘I used to really enjoy it.’

‘Well, I’m sure you’ll find it just as rad as before.’

‘Thanks, I hope so.’

‘You will. Right, let’s free you from the harness so you can get your cute self home.’ He said as he undid my harness.

‘Thanks.’ I blushed before getting back into my wheelchair and taking my new jacket off while my Mum paid for mine and Caitlyn’s new boards. Once we were done we headed home for dinner.

After school on Tuesday I drove myself to the high street and wheeled myself into the seamstresses to collect my snowboard pants. The lady greeted me then headed out the back to get my pants while I wheeled into the larger changing room where she then brought me the pants. I took my coat off and hung it on the hook then wiggled out of my denim shorts and laid them on the bench, this time I’d worn a pair of black Calvin Klein bikini knickers and black tights. I took the new pants from the lady who then stepped out and closed the curtain, I then took a look at them and found that she’d done a really good job, it looked as though they’d come out the factory adjusted for me. I slid them on and did up the shoulder straps before looking into the mirror, the pants fitted perfectly, and despite still coming to terms with my body, I actually liked what I saw. Once I’d wiggled and moved about in the pants to make sure they fitted ok, I slipped them off, wiggled my denim shorts back on, put on my jacket, placed the pants onto the cushion of me chair and wheeled out to the counter where the lady was stood waiting for me.

‘Did they fit ok?’

‘Yeah, perfect, thank you.’ I said placing them on the counter.

‘You’re welcome.’ She said putting the pants into a bag before handing them back to me.

‘Do you mind putting them in my bag please?’ I asked nodding back to the backpack hanging on the back of my wheelchair.

‘Sure.’ She said with a smile as she walked around the counter, opened my backpack and slid the pants in before zipping it back up. ‘There we go, have a lovely time skiing.’

‘Thanks.’ I said with a smile before heading out of the store and driving home.

Friday after school I packed all my stuff ready for snowboarding and went to bed early. Saturday morning Dad had us up at 4am, I’d showered the night before so I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth then threw on a pink Calvin Klein bralette and thong, some adapted tights for warmth, a pair of red cotton shorts, a white vest top and white hoodie before heading downstairs, we were heading to the airport by 4:30. Dad drove straight to the terminal where a valet met us, helped us unload and took the car, while we headed into the terminal and checked in. As it was early the airport was still quiet so we got through security quickly before heading to get some breakfast, it was far to early for me to eat so I ordered a croissant and an orange juice, while the others had big fried breakfasts.

After breakfast we found somewhere to sit where we could watch the planes coming and going, then Caitlyn and I wondered around the departures lounge looking in all the stores, I brought myself some magazines and a couple of books from WH Smith while Caitlyn grabbed some sweets. We then headed back to Mum and Dad where I put my Air Pods in to listen to some music while reading one of my new magazines. Once it came to boarding, we were able to board first, something I still hadn’t got used to, instead of having assistance and transferring into the aisle chair, I wheeled myself to the plane door then insisted on hand-walking the rest of the way to my seat. Once in my seat, I got comfortable while Caitlyn stowed all our stuff in the overhead bin, except for the stuff we both needed for the flight, then sat next to me, while Mum and Dad sat in the row behind us. The plane then slowly filled up with the other passengers scrambling for seats, I noticed a few glance at me as they walked past, while some took lingering stares at me, but I was used to it now so did my best to ignore it.

Once everyone was seated, and the stragglers boarded, the cabin crew did their safety check while the airplane pushed back and it wasn’t long until we were air born. An hour and forty five minutes after taking off, the plane landed at a snow covered Geneva Airport, Mum and I waited for everyone else to disembark the plane while Dad and Caitlyn went to get our bags and hire car. Once the plane was empty, a couple of airport employees boarded with the aisle chair, I told them I was fine without it but the employees started insisting I use it. As Mum and I argued with them I could feel myself getting upset and tears started forming in my eyes, I hated being made to feel disabled, even though I knew I was, and this was really making me feel it. Suddenly Mum put her arm around me and picked me up so I wrapped my arms around her neck.

‘I’m carrying my daughter off this plane, now move.’ She said very firmly to the two men who stood there looking stunned and unsure of what to do next. ‘Well?’

‘But Mademoiselle, it is airport policy that... ‘ the older one started.

‘Do I look like I care about airport policy? Now, get out of my way.’ The two men looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and backed up the aisle taking their chair with them while Mum walked behind them. Once at the door of the plane one of the cabin crew was stood there looking embarrassed.

‘I am so sorry about that.’ He said.

‘It’s not your fault.’ Mum replied as one of the two men brought over my chair, Mum then bent down and sat me in it, I wiped my eyes, bounced around until I was comfortable, then wheeled along the airbridge with Mum. We headed through passport control and finally caught up with Dad and Caitlyn.

‘Everything ok, you were ages?’ Dad asked looking concerned.

‘Yeah, just some asshole, jobsworth airport staff giving Haylee a hard time about wanting to get herself off the plane.’ Mum replied.

‘Oh, you ok?’ Caitlyn asked as she gave me a hug.

‘Mmhmm, I guess.’ I said shrugging my shoulders.

‘Sure?’ Dad asked, I nodded in reply before we all headed out of the airport and into the hire car lot where we found our rental, a brand new, dark blue, Mercedes V-Class, which was big enough to take all go our suitcases, skis and snowboards, and my wheelchair. I wheeled to the side, opened the sliding door and transferred into the dark black, leather captains style chair. While I got comfortable, Caitlyn took my chair around to the back while Mum and Dad packed all of our belongings into the boot, the 3 of them then got into the car and Dad started the drive to Verbier. Due to an accident near Montreux, the sat-nav took us the longer way via Chamonix, I felt fine on the motorways, but one we got onto the twisting roads after Vallorcine my travel sickness started. I tried breathing through it but that soon stopped working and I felt like I was going to be sick.

‘Dad, could you slow down a little please.’ I asked.

‘Erm, sure, you ok sweetie?’ Dad asked.

‘Yeah.’

‘Err, Mum, Haylee looks like she’s about to be sick.’ Caitlyn said loudly having pulled one of her AirPods out of her ear.

‘Erm, Dave, I think you better pull over,’ Mum said as she looked back at me, ‘You ok honey, you’re as white as a sheet, did you put your travel bands on?’

‘Mmhmm.’ I said shaking my head, trying not to vomit as I felt the car lurching to the left as Dad took an exit.

‘Dave, careful.’ Mum said before looking back at me, ‘Well that was silly, what about your travel sickness tablets?’

I shook my head as I realised I couldn’t hold the urge to vomit anymore and grabbed my stomach. Mum quickly reached into her handbag, pulled out a sick bag and handed it to me as Caitlyn reached over and grabbed my magazine, phone and AirPods from my seat. I grabbed the bag with both hands and vomited into it as Dad finally found a gas station. As soon as he stopped the car Mum was out and opening my door for me, she reached over, undid my seatbelt, picked me up and carried me to a nearby kerb, where she sat me on it, then sat down next to me so she could support me while I vomited into the bag a few more times. Once I was done I leaned over and rested my now spinning head on her shoulder as Dad appeared with a big blanket that he was unwrapping, having just run into the shop to buy it, and wrapped around me.

‘Oh dear sweetie, not a good start to the holiday.’ He said crouching down and rubbing my head as he handed me an open bottle of water.

‘No.’ I said shaking my head. I sipped some of the water then spat it out before taking a few more sips and swallowing, we then sat there for a bit until the feeling of needing to vomit had passed.

‘Ok, ready to go on?’ Dad asked. I nodded in reply as I drank some more water. ‘Ok, good.’ He said before helping Mum up, then picking me up, walked around the car, sat me in my seat and helped me with my seatbelt while Mum got in the car, she then reached into her handbag, pulled out some travel sickness tablets and handed then to me followed by my travel sickness wrist bands. I took the tablets and swallowed them then took the bands, took of my watch and put them on my wrists.

‘Thank you.’ I whispered.

‘That’s ok darling.’ Mum said as Dad slowly pulled back onto the road. He drove a lot more slowly and gently as I sat in the back just listening to my music.

We arrived at Verbier some two hours and forty five minutes after leaving Geneva. Dad stopped the car outside the exclusive W Hotel where immediately 2 doormen opened the doors for us then started unloading the boot, Dad went around the back to get my chair, then helped me into into it as I was still feeling sick, before we all headed inside, leaving our car and luggage to the doormen. Dad checked us all in then we were taken up to our room, a Splendid, three bedroom residence. Caitlyn and I took a tour of the room, which was one of the most beautiful, impressive, luxurious hotel rooms I had ever stayed in. Caitlyn opted to take the twin room leaving me one of the 2 rooms with a king bed in, I think she was feeling sorry for me having been sick. I wheeled myself into my room, took my hoodie off and laid on the bed, taking in the sumptuous linen. Mum came in a few minutes late with my suitcase which she laid on the rack before coming over, sitting on my bed and stroking my cheek.

‘How are you feeling?’

‘Better.’ I replied.

‘You still look pale young lady, you up to a tour of the village or would you like to take a nap?’

‘A nap sounds good.’

‘Ok, well, you stay here, we’re going for a wander, do you need anything before we go? More water?’ She said before kissing my head and standing up.

‘No, I’m good thanks, got my bottle here.’ I said shaking the bottle at her that was on my bed.

‘Ok, feel better sweetie.’

‘Thanks.’ I replied as she shut the door. I heard the three of them getting ready and then heading out the door, I drank some more water, pulled my hair band out letting my hair fall down, slipped my shorts off, used my phone to put on some music, got comfortable and quickly drifted off too sleep.

I woke a few hours later feeling hungry, which was a good sign, I pulled my shorts back on, got in my chair, put my hoodie on, put my hair back up and wheeled out of the bedroom where I found the residence empty. I pulled my phone out from beside the cushion of my chair and called my Mum, who said they were just on their way back to see if I wanted lunch, as I was feeling better and was hungry we agreed to meet at a pub nearby. I grabbed my Canada goose bomber jacket, put it on, put on my gloves, scarf and hat, then wheeled out of the room, out of the hotel and into the village. I’d not realised how difficult it was to wheel on ice and snow and found it a struggle, especially as there were so many people around. I started to feel a little overwhelmed as I tried to awkwardly push past people while battling with the snow on the ground. I could feel myself starting to panic as I looked around for an escape and started fumbling for my phone, before suddenly I felt a firm hand on my shoulder, in a panic I looked back and saw my Dad standing there smiling at me reassuringly.

‘Hey, it’s ok. I figured you’d struggle with the snow and the crowd so came to find you, you doing ok?’

‘I am now.’ I said with a crooked smile as I rested my hand on his, I felt him squeeze it tight before he started pushing me along the busy street until we got to a pub, where he wheeled me inside and up to a table where Mum and Caitlyn were waiting. I took off my jacket scarf and gloves and hoodie, placed them on the back if my chair so that I was sat in my beanie hat, vest top and shorts, then had a look at a menu.

‘Feeling better?’ Caitlyn asked.

‘Yeah, so much better, I’m starving now.’

‘Good, what do you fancy? I’m getting the Mamba burger with sweet potato fries.’

‘Ooh, that sounds good.’ I replied quickly reading the description on the menu, ‘But I’m gonna get it with the parmesan and chimichurri fries, and a cookie dough milkshake.’ I said putting the menu down on the table.

‘Are you sure your stomach can take that?’ Mum asked.

‘Yyyeeeaahhh.’ I replied, Mum just shrugged her shoulders in reply. When the waiter came over I noticed he was cute, maybe about 19 or 20, with curly blonde hair, he looked like a surfer/snowboarder type, I felt myself flush pink as I ordered, making him smile at me. We then sat and talked about what we wanted to do the rest of the week. Dad had booked my first adaptive ski lesson for the morning so I couldn’t go on the slopes that afternoon, I assured the others that I didn’t mind if they did as I was sure I would find something to do. The cute waiter brought our drinks over after a few minutes and I noticed that this time he seemed to blush before he hurried away. Later when he brought our food over he served me first then has he left he looked directly at me with a cute smile.

‘I hope you enjoy your meal.’ He said before walking away.

‘I think he likes you.’ Mocked Caitlyn.

‘Shut up.’ I replied.

‘Oh my god, you’re blushing.’

‘Shh, I am not.’

‘Yeah you are, you like him.’

‘Caitlyn, fuck off.’ I said before remembering who I was with.

‘Haylee, language. Cait, leave your sister alone.’ Mum said sternly, angrily glaring at both of us.

‘Sorry.’ We both muttered as I tried to glare at her while eating. It wasn’t long before the cute waiter came back over to check our food was ok, as he did he pretty much only looked at me making me blush again, but my embarrassment was so bad I couldn’t even answer him, my Dad leaned over and replied.

‘Keep it together girl.’ He said mockingly as the waiter walked away.

‘Dad!’ I replied as my face flushed even hotter and redder. I secretly watched the cute waiter as I ate my meal, every so often we caught each others eye and I would smile then look down, each time I looked back I would catch him looking back over at me again within a few minutes. Once we’d finished he came over, cleared our plates and asked if we wanted anything else.

‘My sister would like your number.’ Caitlyn giggled.

‘Caitlyn!’ I screamed as my face went beetroot, as did his.

‘Caitlyn.’ Mum said slapping Caitlyn’s arm as she laughed even more before looking at the waiter, ‘I am so sorry for my daughters behaviour, just the bill please.’

‘Certainly.’ He said before looking at me again as he walked away.

‘I’m gonna fff ... kill you.’ I said, remembering not to swear, Caitlyn just laughed more as Mum glared at me again, I looked over to my Dad who was also laughing so I slapped his arm, ‘You can stop it too.’

‘What? Me? I did nothing.’ He said as he finished his beer and got his credit card out. The cute waiter came over again smiling at me as he put the bill down and walked away. Dad opened it and laughed out loud before showing me. ‘Owen! Looks like someone’s got a fan.’ On it was the his name and phone number with 3 kisses underneath.

‘Ooohhhh, Haylee’s got a boyfriend. Haylee and Owen sitting in a tree... ‘ said Caitlyn musically, even my Mum was laughing now.

‘Oh god, please let the ground just swallow me now.’

‘Then you’d miss your date with Owen.’ Said Mum quick as a flash.

‘MUM! Don’t you start.’ I groaned. As Owen came back over I glared at everyone, imploring them to behave. The three of then stifled their giggles as Dad used his credit card.

‘Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed your meal.’ Owen said, taking one more look at me before turning around to walk off, I sighed as I thought I’d got away with any more embarrassment.

‘So, Owen, where are you from?’ My Dad asked making Mum and Caitlyn laugh and me sink into my chair and cover my face with my hands.

‘Dad.’ I groaned.

‘Oh, I’m from Basingstoke, I’m just working here to make money to board, you know.’

‘Ok.’ Dad said nodding. ‘And how old are you?’

‘I’m 21 sir.’ He replied politely but nervously as I tried to make myself even smaller in my chair.

‘Ok, and what’s your plans, Owen?’ Dad asked making Mum and Caitlyn snigger.

‘Plans sir?’

‘He means, like with your life?’ I groaned. ‘I am so sorry.’

‘Yeah, like, is your plan to snowboard and serve burgers and beer all your life?’ Dad continued.

‘Oh, yeah, of course. Erm, I took a few years out to work and get some life experience, but I’m going to university in September to study physiotherapy, specifically sports therapy.’

‘Oh, very good Owen.’ Dad replied.

‘Oh, is that it sir?’

‘Yes, nice to meet you Owen, take care.’

‘Um, yeah, thanks, bye.’ He said looking confused as he walked away, I gave him a wave with one hand as I continued hiding my face with the other.

‘I hate you all.’ I said with my face still flushed bright red. They all laughed as they stood up and started heading outside, I maneuvered my chair back from the table and started wheeling out to catch up with my family, taking one more look back at Owen who looked over at me, we both smiled at each other, I gave him a wave then caught up with my family. Dad wheeled me along the street again until we were back at the hotel. Once back in the room the others got changed into their skiwear and headed off to the slopes while I unpacked my suitcase, got undressed, put on my dark aqua Billabong tie-side bikini thong and matching tie up halter-neck bikini bra, threw a white beach dress over the top, put a bottle of water, a magazine, a book, my phone and my AirPods in my bag, which I hung on the back of my chair before heading down to the hotel pool.

Once there I grabbed a towel from the shelf, found an empty lounger, which I put my stuff on, then I slid from my chair, took off my dress then hand-walked to edge of pool and dropped myself into the water, going straight under before bobbing back up, once I’d got used to the temperature of the water I swam lengths until I was tired. I then swam to the edge, used to my arms to get up onto the pool deck and hand-walked to the hot-tub, where I used the steps to get into the warm relaxing water. I sat in the tub for about half hour, enjoying the hot water bubbling around my body. I then climbed out, hand-walked to the lounger, dried myself, put in my AirPods, put some music on then got my book out, got comfortable and started reading.

Every so often I noticed someone looking at me but mostly I was engrossed in my book. I was eventually distracted by my phone beeping with a text message, I looked at it and saw there was a message from Caitlyn saying they were on their way back, so I packed up, got my dress on, got into my chair and headed up to my room where I showered, did my hair, put on a matching black lacy strapless bra and thong followed by a black strapless cropped top and skirt, put on some make up and wheeled out to the lounge where I found Caitlyn in a white cropped top, and short, mint green skirt with silver heels on.

‘Wow, don’t you two look stunning.’ Said Mum from behind us as she came out of her bedroom putting on a pair of earrings as Dad followed a few moments later. The 4 of us headed down to the exclusive Tapas bar in the hotel where we received excellent, attentive service and had an amazing meal. It was late when Caitlyn and I headed back to the room while Mum and Dad headed to one of the bars. Once in the room Caitlyn and I watched a movie on Netflix before both heading to bed.

I was awake early the next morning, I was both too excited and too nervous. I transferred into my wheelchair while still in my cosy pyjamas and wheeled to the bathroom where I peed, then washed my hands. I then wheeled to the kitchen where I made myself some coffee and jam on toast, which I ate at the table while reading a magazine. Once I’d finished, I put my plate and mug into the dishwasher then wheeled into the bathroom where I undressed and scooted into the shower, turning the water on full blast. After allowing the hot water to run over my body for a few minutes, I washed my body and hair then rinsed myself before turning off the water, scooting out of the shower, wrapping myself in a thick, luxurious towel and climbing back into my chair, grabbing my pyjamas and wheeling back into my bedroom, passing my Dad on the way.

‘Morning sweetie, you were up early.’

‘Yeah, I couldn’t sleep was too nervous about today.’ I replied while using one hand to keep my towel in place.

‘Oh, you’ll be fine.’ He said tousling my hair. ‘I’m going to have shower then I’ll come make some breakfast.’

‘I’ve already had breakfast, thank you though.’

‘Oh wow, you were up early. Well, as long as you had enough.’

‘Yeah, I’m good Daddy.’ I replied as I wheeled towards my room while Dad went into the bathroom. Once in my room I dried myself, threw my towel onto my bed, then dropped from my wheelchair and scooted over to my drawers and wardrobe to get out my clothes, which I then laid on the bed. I put on a dark red-wine coloured LuluLemon thong and matching sports bra, then a pair of adapted, black tights that enclosed my hips, pelvis and stumps, and a white vest top followed by a grey long-sleeved, tight-fitting, base-layer top finally I put on my new, adapted snowboarding pants and climbed into my wheelchair.

I then hung my towel up, grabbed my new snowboarding jacket, gloves, my pink and blue patterned neck-warmer, and my white Oakley helmet and white Oakley goggle with pink lenses, laid them all on my wheelchair in front of me and wheeled out into the lounge where Caitlyn and my parents were eating breakfast. Once they’d finished we headed to the slopes, Mum and Caitlyn headed off, Mum to ski and Caitlyn to board, while Dad I went to the ski-school where we found my instructor, an older guy, maybe about my Dads age, called Justin. He asked lots of questions about my experience, my health and my disability, before getting me on my board and making sure it was set up correctly. He then placed a roller under the board and had me move around on it until I learned to balance myself. Once Justin was satisfied I was ready, Dad headed off to join my Mum while Justin and I headed out to the nursery slope where I had a bit of shock, Justins assistant, turned out to be Owen, the cute waiter from the night before, I felt myself blush red again as Justin introduced us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.