Secrets on Ancient Media - Cover

Secrets on Ancient Media

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The boxes from Grandma's house contain floppy disks from when Lexi's mom was a teen. What happened on those church retreats she wrote about? And what's with the porn site her dad frequents?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Fiction   Mystery   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Monday January 5

I made sure I woke up early enough for breakfast with Dad. I had to be sure that I would have the house all to myself until his normal 6:00 PM return from work.

After breakfast and a shower, I found myself having a great deal of trouble deciding what to wear. What sort of clothes does a guy want to take off of a girl for his first time? Or more specifically, what does a guy like Martin want? Would he want full-out sexy like a miniskirt, revealing top, and boots? Should I wear my Saint Frances Prep uniform? I decided to go for something in-between: a casual skirt and a low-cut sweater. Of course I wore my dressiest panty/bra combo, and I put on the garter that I had only ever worn on the day that Miles broke up with me.

Martin decided to go somewhat dressy, too: slacks, a dress shirt, and a tie. The tie had a small stain on it and his shoes were scuffed, but I still give him points for trying. As soon as he was in the door, I kissed and then led him by the hand to my bedroom.

We took our time kissing and petting, and slowly shedding our clothes. His body was a little bit doughy, which was sort of a turn-off, but on the other hand, it really did help that he was my friend. I also was impressed with how assertive he was being - I was expecting the same timid guy from high school. We were in our underwear kneeling face to face, his arms around me trying to unhook my bra, when I started on the dirty talk. I figured that I should try every angle available to me to turn him on, to maximize the chance of him being able to come.

“Have you thought about how you want to start?” I whispered in his ear. “I really want you to fill up my pussy.”

“Lexi, I can’t believe you’re real,” Martin told me. “You’re just too perfect.”

“Aww!” I said as I slipped free of my bra. I fell back onto the bed and rubbed his crotch with one foot, while pulling him forward with the other. I licked my lips. “Do you want me to suck you for a while?”

Martin leaned in over me and his face approached my breasts. I thought he was going to suck on my nipple, but instead, for some reason, he just sort of rubbed his cheek against it. It was cute.

“Would it be all right if we went straight to the ... sex?” He asked

I smiled. “You mean the fucking? Yes, Martin, by all means, let’s fuck. Fuck my brains out. My pussy is drenched and ready for action.”

Martin helped me out of my panties and removed his own boxers. He touched my pussy lips and I felt a jolt of excitement. “Is missionary okay?” He asked. “It seems like the traditional place to start.”

“Whatever you want, lover,” I told him.

I had made the decision to be extra vocal today with Martin. I don’t know what’s going on with Martin’s orgasm problems, but I figure some of it must be in his head. Any confidence I can give him is a step toward a happy ending, so to speak.

“Ugh! So good!” I said, once he was on top of me and the head of his cock entered my pussy. He stopped and looked me in the eye, as if asking for permission to go on. I nodded and kissed his chin, and then he scooted forward and filled me up some more.

“Your cock feels so good inside me, Martin,” I told him as he began experimentally thrusting in and out. His arms were locked so there was some space between our faces - we could see each other quite comfortably. He did sneak a few quick glances down at my breasts, so I decided to give him a better show. I cupped my breasts with my hands and pushed them up and together, while pinching my nipples. I moaned and bit my lip, which inspired Martin to pump me faster.

“Is this working for you?” I asked, running my hand through his hair.

“I guess?” He answered. “Is there anything I can do to make it better for you?”

“Mmm, maybe scoot up a little, if that still works for you,” I told him.

Martin’s adjustment was a good one. Suddenly my clitoris was rubbing against every centimeter of his dick as it moved in and out of me - or at least that’s how it seemed. I began to moan continuously, and I grabbed his ass to pull him deeper inside of me. Sex with Martin was doing it for me.

Martin began to sweat, and one of his arms trembled a little. The position adjustment I had requested had forced his arms into a somewhat awkward angle, and he’s not that muscly of a guy to begin with.

“You can put more weight on me if you want,” I told him. “You won’t hurt me.” He was clearly about to ask me if I was sure, so I added, “I like it.”

So then Martin shifted his weight to his elbows, and to no small extent, my body. I really did like it though, and the motion of our bodies grinding together took on an ocean wave type feel. That certainly didn’t stop my clit from singing or my cunt from drumming.

“Huh!” I gasped. “You ever make a girl come before?” I asked. “Because you’re about to.”

“Really?” Martin said with genuine surprise.

I couldn’t answer verbally - or at least I didn’t. I nodded and screwed my eyes tight for the final approach toward my orgasm as I fought for the right to come. “Fuuuu ... Oh god!” I gasped as my climax began. “Fuck yeah! Oh god!” I said while I came. My body was shaking under my friend, but not really moving. My thighs and arms squeezed him tightly.

“You just came?” Martin asked. Fortunately he had the good sense to keep thrusting his cock into me.

“Still am,” I gasped. “Fuck me, Martin - don’t ever stop,” I told him. For a little while my body continued to vibrate but eventually my orgasm faded. I relaxed and looked Martin in the eyes. “That was good,” I said.

“Should I stop?” He asked.

“No - not unless you want to,” I told him. “It still feels good.”

“Besides,” I added a moment later, “you owe me some semen.” I winked.

Martin was getting tired in this position too, so he switched to an upright posture. I kept moaning happy little non-orgasmic moans to go along with the slapping sound of his thighs against my ass. I played with my breasts to give a little more visual impact to the experience. For a while Martin seemed to be going along well, but then out of nowhere he got this worried look on his face.

“Hey! You’re doing great!” I told him. That seemed to help him keep his resolve for a few seconds, but soon the face returned.

“I’m sorry - I have to stop,” he said as he unceremoniously retreated from my still eager pussy. He went soft within seconds.

“I’m so sorry, Lexi,” he said again as he buried face in the pillow next to me.

“Hey!” I told him, “You’ve got nothing to apologize to me for. You rocked me.” He was clearly lost in frustration and self doubt, so I just rubbed his back gently. “We’ll figure it out,” I told him.


We got dressed and watched some YouTube videos on the livingroom TV, and pretty quickly Martin came out of his funk. We both understood that our sex for the day wasn’t over, but some iced tea and cat videos were a welcome break.

“Hey Lexi,” Martin began after a few minutes of silently watching some jackasses hurting themselves on video, “you didn’t ... you wouldn’t...” He was clearly embarrassed by whatever he was trying to ask me. He tried a different approach. “I would prefer it if you didn’t fake ... anything ... with me.”

“I wouldn’t do that to you,” I said. “I sometimes emphasize certain feelings and reactions with my partners, but that’s just a means of communication. Actually faking an orgasm? That would be an insult.” I put my arm around him on the couch. “I promise, everything that happens between us is 100% genuine.”

After a few more videos I was thinking more about Martin’s situation. “So does it feel good, even when you don’t come?” I asked. “Like, if it turned out that it was impossible for you to come - which I don’t believe, but for sake of argument - would you still enjoy sex and want to do it?”

“Well, yeah. It does feel good,” he explained, “but there’s also tremendous frustration, you know? I mean, I definitely would want to have sex to at least take care of my girlfriend - er, the girl I was with. But, I don’t know.”

“I get it,” I told him. “But I’m not worried. I still think we can make you come. By the way, I’m cool with anal, if you want to give that a try. It’s probably tighter if that would help.”

“You’ve done that?” Martin asked with surprise.

“Yeah,” I replied.

After another video, it seemed like Martin’s libido was getting charged up again. “I know we’re not doing anything right now,” he said, “but can I touch your boobs?”

“Anything you want,” I told him.

He started off under my shirt, and soon he had it bunched up in my armpits so I just took it off. After a brief moment of full-bra petting, he slipped the straps down from my shoulders and revealed my whole bare breasts that he handled this way and that with his hands.

“Sometimes a light nipple pinch feels nice,” I told him when he seemed out of ideas. He gave that a try, and I could feel my blood flowing, getting my body ready for more sex.

“You know you’re getting me hot, right?” I said teasingly.

“Should I stop?” He asked. Silly boy.

“No,” I said. “But this is a little uncomfortable,” I added, unclasping my bra.

Martin had enough sense to suck on my nipple then and he had me squirming with delight. I put my hand on his groin and started rolling his balls around under his pants. He moved his mouth to my other nipple, and the wetness from the first one being exposed to air made it cold and hard. He bit me, just firmly enough, and I squeezed his package in answer.

I was beyond eager at that point. I slipped from Martin’s grasp, knelt in front of him, and practically yanked his pants and underwear off. He was fully hard by the time I had the clothes off of his feet, so I dove in, straight to deep-throat on him. He groaned.

I tried humming like I had seen Juliet do a month ago and it drove him wild. I ran my fingernails across his scrotum and it seemed like he would explode. A part of me wanted to see how forcefully I could get him to come with my mouth, but I knew that vaginal was what was important to him right now. Anyway, my pussy was eager to get another turn swallowing his cock.

I stood up and Martin looked at me with please-don’t-stop eyes, but then pretty swiftly I dropped my panties. I kept my skirt on as I climbed on top of him and pushed myself down onto his fuck organ.

“You sure know how to turn a girl on,” I told him as I moved up and down on his cock. “I love the way your cock fits me.” Martin could only moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.