Tina the Slut Continued - Cover

Tina the Slut Continued

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: More adventures of Tina, the slut wife

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

After the threesome Tina and I had with the older guy who fucked her, we were both eager to do it again.

“Did you know Bob has a big boat, baby? When you were in the bathroom he told me he’d love to take us out on it for a ‘sex cruise’ sometime. Maybe with a few friends of his and just us,” I said.

“Are you serious, Johnnie?” Tina asked. As I watched her nipples grew harder, and I knew the idea was exciting to her.

“Yeah, I am. Would you ever do something like that, baby? Would you like to go on a nice big boat and get fucked by a bunch of men? Gangbanged, Tina? Would you do that for me?”

“Oh fuck, Johnnie ... that sounds so exciting! But would you want to see me like that with a bunch of men? Letting them do things to me? Letting them ... fuck me?” she whispered, her face flushed, the nipples of her perky little breasts rock hard now.

“Say the word and I’ll call him, babe. I’m okay with it if you are. It’s your pussy they’ll be using,” I grinned, my cock getting hard.

“Oh fuck, Johnnie. Let ... let’s do it! CALL HIM, BABY!”

And so I did. Now we were on the way to meet Bob and his friends on his boat. Both of us were so fucking excited we could hardly stand it. Tina was sitting next to me wearing nothing but a tiny bikini, and she was playing with herself, her cunt so juicy I could hear her fingers squishing in her wetness.

“Oh God, baby, I’m so fucking hot I’m going to suck every one of these guys before they fuck me. I can’t wait, baby. You wanted a slut wife and you’re sure going to get one today,” she moaned, driving me crazy.

“I can’t wait either, baby. But here we are, so stop playing with yourself and let’s go get you fucked,” I said, pulling into the marina parking lot.

We found Bob’s boat and when he helped Tina aboard he was smiling big time.

“I’m glad you made it,” he said. “The guys are in the cabin. Come on ... I’ll introduce you and then we’ll get underway.”

We followed Bob down into the large cabin of the boat where four other guys were waiting. Three of them were probably in their 60’s, and one guy looked a little younger. When they saw Tina they stopped talking and just stared at her like she was a fucking goddess or something, which of course she is with her tight little ass, perfect legs, and hardbelly body.

“Guys, this is Tina and John. Is she not everything I promised you?” Bob grinned.

“Holy shit, she fucking gorgeous,” one guy said, and instantly the others all agreed.

“Let’s get out of here and go have some fun,” Bob said. “I’ll need some help to get underway, so let’s do it,” he continued. The men all left to go above and help, and Tina and I followed them. Tina sat in one of the deck chairs, watching, as the men freed the lines and Bob started the engines. After unplugging the shore power, and the other lines, we began what was to become the most exciting boat ride of our lives.

Following a beautiful cruise of maybe a half hour or so we pulled out of the channel and into a secluded cove, and the guys set the anchor. Bob turned on the generator and AC, and we moved back inside the cabin again. At the end of the saloon was a big double bed, and I noticed Tina looking at it in anticipation of what was going to happen to her in just a few more minutes.

Bob opened a couple bottles of champagne and filled everyone’s glasses, then said, “Here’s to a hot afternoon of wild sex ... here’s to John for agreeing to share his beautiful wife with us ... and here’s to Tina ... the best fuck I’ve had in years. Guys, we are very lucky to have this gorgeous little minx on board with us today. Tina, are you ready to get fucked?” he asked.

Everyone looked at my wife, and when she answered I knew she was as hot as I thought she’d be in a situation like this.

“I’m not only ready ... I’m fucking horny. Johnnie, can I take off this fucking bikini now? I want to get naked for these guys.”

I told her to do it, and as the guys watched, she reached behind her back and unhooked the bikini top, then took it off, revealing her naked little tits and rock hard nipples. The guys all told her hot beautiful she was and whistled and clapped, and when she reached down to lower her bikini bottom they got real quiet again.

For a few seconds, Tina just looked around at the men who would be fucking her. Then she slipped the bottom off and stood there, naked, her shaved slippery, glistening pussy and tits on display for a group of men she’d never met before today.

“Okay, guys, now it’s your turn. Show me those cocks,” she hissed, reaching down to rub herself.

I doubt if any group of men every got naked as fast as that group did. In seconds my naked, hot, slut wife was looking at six equally naked men, our cocks already getting hard just knowing what was about to happen.

“Oh fuck!” Tina groaned, then chugged the rest of her champagne.

“I suggest Tina sample a taste of each of your dicks before you fuck her,” I said. The guys were fine with that, and actually lined up for Tina to suck them. As I watched, my cock out, in my hand as I slowly masturbated, my sexy wife got on her knees in front of the first cock and without hesitation took it inside her mouth. The guy groaned and held the back of Tina’s head while she sucked him. When he was hard, she moved on to the next man, repeating what she’d done to the first guy. I was jacking off slowly as my slut wife continued on down the line. After she’d sucked every one of them I was so fucking hard I had to come, and as the rest of the guys watched I unloaded several huge spurts of cum inside my wife’s mouth and all over her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.