Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 81

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 81 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: This is it. The final chapter of Traffic Girl: Rita. This has been so much more of a ride than I ever dreamed. Thanks to all of you for reading, for commenting, for your feedback, for your criticism, and for helping make this ride beyond worth it. You’ve made it better, and you make it worthwhile. Stay tuned for Book Five ... coming very, very soon.


It took me a week to recover from the Super Bowl celebration at the ranch. I had expected it to be wild, but I was utterly spent afterward. I had to admit, the sister-sister threesome with Melanie and Shelly had messed with my head, and I didn’t initially have time to process it. I had been fucking Kat and Rita when Ashley and Megan had come back into the room, and for a few hours after that – until and beyond Kat and Rita had begged off and gone to bed – I plowed the two football wives. By rights, that should have been more than enough, but the party raged on, and so did I, thanks to tons of cocaine.

I had stumbled back through the house, and my eyes feasted on the smorgasbord of flesh they met. Julie was splayed out on a table in the library, blindfolded, giving blowjobs to anyone who came along while Nikki fucked her with a strap-on. Crystal and Gloria were double-teaming Jason, whose smile betrayed giddy disbelief at his good fortune. Christy gurgled delightedly as she was double penetrated by two massive linemen while they choked her so hard her face turned beet red. Alix and Kelly huddled around a mountain of cocaine, talking excitedly with their faces close together.

When I finally strolled outside, I saw Jess. She was bent over what had served as the bar near the pool. She had a glass straw up her nose as she hit a line of cocaine, but the first gray light of the emerging dawn also revealed Johnny Burris behind her, fucking her with tender intimacy. When she had finished snorting the coke, Jess craned her neck around to kiss him, acrobatically putting a hand behind her head to draw his lips to hers while simultaneously forcing his cock deeper into her. When their mouths separated, her moans became audible even at this distance.

“This is their third round tonight,” a voice said behind me. “They are so incredibly sexy to watch. But I think that’s just because Johnny has such a big dick.”

I turned around and saw a smiling, nude Katie. Next to her was an equally nude Bianka. They had tousled hair, and Katie’s mascara had streaked slightly down her cheeks.

“You look like you’ve been busy, girls,” I said playfully.

“Busy, yes,” Bianka said.

“But hopefully not done yet,” Katie said with a twinkle in her eye.

And that’s how my Super Bowl celebration ended, on a pool lounger getting an adoring double blow job from Katie and Bianka. I was shocked I had any cum left in my balls at all. I couldn’t be sure if it was watching Jess in ecstasy across the way or from Katie and Bianka’s greedy lust for my cock, but I managed to give them enough to share.

The whole event had been a naughty cherry on top of my life’s most debauched, no-holds-barred chapter. I knew things wouldn’t slow down, but it was time to focus on the coming change. I’d be busy in an entirely new way – at least for a while.

Once we got home, Kat and Rita went into nesting mode. We worked hard on building out the nurseries. That had been a debate – one or two rooms devoted to the babies. We decided on two because it would create less chance of them waking up each other on difficult nights. It took the better part of three months to get everything settled in the nurseries alone.

Work picked up for me, too. Juliet was gone for months on back-to-back movie shoots, keeping up her usual grueling schedule. Stephen and Petey felt the strain of post-production on Peter’s final film, and the Oscar buzz had only increased as the premier date came closer. We had six movies I had set up the financing for either filming or in post-production. Four would be released in the coming year. Our financial future was riding on this. We’d either be comfortable or tumble into ultra-rich territory.

While we had joked about being celibate after the Super Bowl celebration, it actually worked out that way for Jess and me. She had stopped seeing Johnny. She had even stopped taking escort appointments. There was so much else to focus on, and we wanted to test out a stable family life as an anchor for it all.

Change whirled around us, too. The football team had its post-championship turmoil. Bryce decided to leave as a free agent, joining Las Vegas. He wanted to be closer to Nicole, and he put an engagement ring on her finger to show her that he meant it. Johnny Burris won the league MVP and signed the richest contract extension in league history. And it became clear that the ranch party had been a last hurrah of sorts for him and Shelly, too. A few months later, Shelly announced that she was pregnant.

The steady constant in this merry-go-round was Infinity and its lineup. The eighteen girls in three cities proved to be a model of consistency and client satisfaction.The business was humming, and Jess eased into something like an executive role. Alix had LA thriving. Kelly was splitting her time between LA and Vegas now, with Nicole overseeing Vegas on the day-to-day.

So the four of us happily settled into a holding pattern, awaiting and preparing for our new lives to begin. We had put off planning a wedding ceremony. We wanted more time to think about how best to handle it, and our lives were full enough as it was. On top of all the obvious changes, I also had to handle two incredibly horny pregnant women. Kat and Rita maintained insanely high sex drives as their bodies changed and bellies grew.

Rita, her breasts becoming massive and nipples darker and more distended, was the picture of a glowing mother-to-be. Her weight gain seemed limited to her belly, giving her the pinnacle of pregnant sexy vibes. She was obsessed with sucking me off so she could swallow my cum. Once we got into her second trimester, she started every morning by blowing me for my load. She joked that she needed to make my sperm part of her diet, but in practice that really became the case. She even got off on jerking me off into glasses or her coffee or even on her food. Rita had taken the definition of insatiable cumslut to the extreme.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.