Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Wedding bells always make girls horny, don’t they? We’ll see what it does to our foursome here. The future is creeping closer for them. Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy!


With all the excitement in recent months for us over Rita moving in, Kat starting work again, and Jess’s agency success – including the progressive descent of Crystal into a true whore – we had almost lost in the shuffle the fact that Johnny Burris and Shelly were getting married. The star Houston quarterback and his bride would tie the knot shortly before the start of training camp. Johnny had said he didn’t want to compromise his offseason workouts. After leading Houston to the conference championship game last year, his sights were solely focused on the Super Bowl.

Jess was a bridesmaid. Melanie, Jess’s best friend and sister of the bride, was the maid of honor. To my surprise, both the bride and groom had apparently taken pretty tame bachelor and bachelorette weekends. But given the spotlight that would surround the couple and the events, given Johnny’s burgeoning fame, it probably made sense.

The main event would be a big one, with more than five hundred guests. Jess and I had pulled some strings on behalf of the happy couple. With Peter’s help, we were able to get Stephen to lend his ranch for the occasion. It would afford the wedding a relative measure of privacy, which would be welcome and necessary.

Two buses carried the wedding party and guests to the ranch the day before the wedding. There would be a small rehearsal and an expanded dinner that night, a classic Texas barbecue. Mostly it was immediate and extended family, wedding party, and a few close friends. Kat, Rita, and I made the cut because of my role in securing the ranch.

Unlike the rest of the guests, who would stay at a nearby hotel, my three girlfriends and I were allowed to stay in the main house. It was going to be a fantastic weekend, but it had gotten off to a little bit of a rocky start.

“Don’t tell me to calm down,” Kat said. “I don’t see why she needs to be here.”

“Bryce is a groomsman,” I said calmly. “Nicole is Bryce’s date. It’s been nine months. Let’s take a deep breath and step back.”

“I am not going to take a deep breath,” she said with a scowl.

“Think about it this way,” I said. “If she hadn’t been bluffing, we could be dealing with a newborn right now instead of partying at a wedding.”

Rita, sitting next to me, laughed.

“This is going to be wild, Kat,” Rita said. “Embrace it.”

“I am excited to go to the ranch again,” Kat said, trying to be positive. “There are so many places for us to sneak off.”

She said it sweetly, but I also picked up a hint of scheming behind it.

The bus dropped off the families, wedding party, and us at the ranch before letting the other guests get settled in at the hotel. Johnny and Shelly wanted to get the rehearsal out of the way so the good times could begin.

By the time Kat, Rita, and I were done settling into our room, the rehearsal had wrapped up. I wandered down to the entry hall and bumped into Shelly. She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

“Thank you so much for this venue, John,” she said. “It’s better than what I dreamed!”

I smiled at her. She had changed into a sleeveless white bodycon dress and looked exquisite.

“You deserve it,” I said. “You’re going to be the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen.”

Before she had a chance to respond, her mother and grandmother whisked her away to look at some essential detail. I admired her as she sashayed and smiled broadly. Her white dress made me think of the night I had spent teaching her about anal sex, cumming a river in her ass. And, even though she had mostly retired, she still did maybe an appointment or two a month as an escort. I liked knowing that about her at this blessed event. I liked knowing people’s secrets.

My role as de facto host at the ranch apparently had gotten out, as a number of guests came to greet me and make small talk. I was eager to get a drink and relax. Just as things died down, as people milled about the grounds, I bumped into Nicole.

“Well, hi stranger,” I said.

“I think I’m supposed to be thanking you for this grand venue?” Nicole said with a smile. It was as warm as ever. She looked good in a red-and-white floral summer dress. The neckline plunged into her generous cleavage, and her eyes danced.

“Obviously, yeah, this is all me,” I said with a grin.

“It’s kind of hard to believe I’m here,” she said.

“Well, it seems like you’ve kind of settled into a good life for yourself,” I said.

“I have,” she agreed. “Although I can’t remember a wedding where I’ve fucked the groom and most of the groomsmen.”

We laughed.

“I’m glad you’ve got yourself a stable career,” I said lightly.

“I wish we could hang out more,” Nicole said. She was flirting.

“You have a boyfriend,” I noted.

“That’s such a fluid term,” she said. “And you know what I do for work.”

“As great as you look,” I said, “you’re not going to tempt me right now.”

“Is that because I tempt you all the time?” She wouldn’t let up.

Just then Rita arrived and rescued me. She took over the conversation with Nicole, whose story she knew but had had little interaction with.

“John, be a dear and get me my lipstick from our room, will you?” she asked.

She spoke with a mischievous gleam in her eye and smiled at me. It struck me that she was trying to tell me something. As I approached our guest room, I treaded lightly. Then I heard a rustle and dull thud. The door was partially open, and I heard a voice.

“It’s gotta be a quickie,” the male said. It was Bryce.

“You haven’t had me in so long, you’re not going to last anyway,” Kat replied seductively.

“Bend over,” Bryce said.

I couldn’t see them from my vantage point, but I could hear – the shimmy of Kat’s dress, the zip of Bryce’s fly, the spank he must have given one of her ass cheeks.

“There you are,” Kat said. “Nice and hard for me. Oh, I missed your dick. It hits me so deep.”

“Nicole would kill me if she knew I was doing this,” Bryce said.

“I don’t care about Nicole,” Kat said. “I want my pussy to be the first thing she tastes on your dick tonight.”

“You are really tight,” Bryce grunted.

“I’m much more of a good girl now,” Kat said. “I’m not the same girl I was. But I wouldn’t mind this once in a while.”

A loud thump two doors down sent a shiver of fear through me, then I got curious and investigated after I heard voices, which was enough to pull me away as Bryce and Kat blazed through their quickie.

“No, no,” I heard Jess’s unmistakable voice. “If you’re going to get all three holes, we start with my mouth.”

“The order doesn’t matter,” Johnny Burris said. “I really want to feel your pussy.”

“You can have that next,” Jess said. “And my ass is for your wedding morning.”

“Fuck, you know how to drive me crazy, Jess,” Johnny said.

“Just don’t let your fiancée know I’ll be standing next to her with your cum leaking out of me tomorrow,” Jess said as she engulfed Johnny’s cock and started slurping.

“Your mouth is absolutely amazing,” Johnny said.

I grappled initially with surprise. But then I remembered the look in Rita’s eyes when she asked me to get her lipstick. I walked quickly back to the entry hall. It felt like I had been gone for an hour, but Rita and Nicole were just wrapping up their chat when I arrived.

“Sorry, darling, I couldn’t find your lipstick,” I said to her.

“Oh, excuse us Nicole, I’m going to have to find it myself,” Rita said.

She hooked her arm into mine and pushed me back in the direction I had come from.

“What’s going on?” I asked with genuine curiosity.

“Well, I figured if I wanted to get you alone, I needed to make sure your other two girlfriends were occupied,” Rita said flirtatiously.

“You set it all up?” I asked.

“Not just me,” Rita said. “The three of us did.”

Rita pulled me into the library, where we had played on our first visit to the ranch.

“Now, Mr. Cameron,” Rita said, throwing a leg across the back of a couch and flipping up the back of her blue dress. “You’re going to make me sit through this rehearsal dinner with an ass full of your cum, do you understand?”

I smiled involuntarily as Rita looked at me back over her shoulder. She watched my eyes move from her face to her ass, where a blue jeweled butt plug that matched her dress was secured between her cheeks.

“Come take this out and replace it with your dick,” Rita said huskily. “I want to be your ass slut right now.”

Rita, as always, was simply irresistible. As I unzipped my fly, she easily pulled out the butt plug and wiggled slightly to tempt me.

“Come on, baby,” Rita said. “This is your ass. Show me how proud you are to own it.”

I popped the head of my cock past her sphincter, and she sighed contentedly. My full length penetrated her in no time.

“God, I never dreamed you’d love anal this much,” I said.

“I never dreamed I’d fall in love with you,” Rita said. “Or that I’d ever want to have someone take such complete ownership of my body.”

“Did you really set up Kat and Jess fucking the other guys?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said. “We talked about it. Kat really wanted to play with Bryce again. And I knew Jess fantastized about fucking Johnny this weekend. It’s like when you fucked Kat before her wedding, remember?”

“How could I forget that?” I said.

“And you remember who set that little rendezvous up for you, don’t you?” Rita said. She ground her ass back into me. She was relishing this.

“You did,” I said.

“I’m a naughty girl, too, John,” Rita said. “Oh, fuck yes, get your dick all the way inside me.”

“What are you trying to tell me, baby?” I asked and spanked her ass.

“I like the slutty fun,” Rita said, her breath getting shorter. “Don’t think just because I’m singularly devoted to you that I’m not a bad girl.”

My cock forced Rita’s asshole to strain. She was so tight. I could sense her impending orgasm, so I tabled the conversation to focus on it. The angle against the back of the couch was perfect, allowing me to get especially deep in Rita’s ass. The depth and intensity of my strokes made her pussy pour like a faucet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.