Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 78

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 78 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: As we wound down to the finale of Book Four, it’s time to start thinking about Book Five and what the future may hold. Obviously, a lot has changed over these dozens of chapters. Hopefully you like where things are headed.


My meeting with Petey was smoother than ever. We wrapped up in time to have dinner, where Jess and Alix joined us. We went to Spago, which always seemed to call us when we were in LA. It quickly became clear that Petey and Alix had gotten pretty cozy during her short time in the City of Angels. The more time I spent with Petey, the more I liked him. He had all the charm and charisma of his late father without the misogyny. It made it much easier to do business with him, among other things.

After dinner, Petey and Alix invited us to go to whatever the latest hot nightclub opening was, but Jess and I declined. It had been a long day, and we both were looking forward to some down time. We went back to Kelly’s house and opened a bottle of Champagne. Even in absentia, Kelly was the consummate host, ensuring that her fridge and wine cooler remained stocked.

“Nice work with Christy,” I said, clinking my glass against Jess’s after we sat down on the luxurious sofa.

“She wanted to do it,” Jess said. “She just needed the right guidance. And not to be pressured. She had to think it was her own decision.”

“I can’t imagine she won’t set LA on fire,” I said.

“Do you want to Facetime with Kat and Rita?” Jess suggested.

“Yes!” I agreed instantly.

She dialed Kat, but it was Rita who picked up on the first ring.

“Hey you two!” she called.

“You look gorgeous!” Jess said. “How are you feeling?”

“Amazing!” Rita said. “I just came so hard.” She laughed.

The video stream went blurry and shook, and Kat came into view, wiping her face and grinning at us.

“Hey!” she cried. “Just a couple horny pregnant sluts here!”

“Oh my god, that was so good,” Rita said, taking the phone back. “I needed it so badly.”

“I’m so upset we’re missing this!” I said. “But I’m glad you’re feeling good!”

“I miss you,” Rita said. “Love you both so much.”

She disappeared from the screen but Kat popped up.

“Oh, fuck, Rita,” Kat moaned. “I love you guys, too. Go have some fun tonight.”

“I think we’ll just have a quiet one,” I said. “We can’t wait to come home.”

“Okay, John,” Kat said, her breath short, and it was obvious Rita was going down on her now. “But say hi to Juliet for us!”

“Huh?” I said, but Kat had ended the call already.

“Hi, girl!” Jess said, and I whipped my head around.

“Juliet!” I cried. “What are you doing here?”

I felt like I had said that a dozen times recently.

“Hi, babe,” Juliet said and put her hands on either side of my head when I stood up and walked to her. She kissed me deeply. It took my breath away.

“Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes!” she said.

“Hey, Juliet,” Jess said, standing up and smiling. “It’s so nice to see you!”

The two girls hugged, and then my eyes nearly popped out of my head when the hug turned into a smoldering, tongue-filled kiss.

“Come on, John,” Juliet said. “Why don’t you come make love to us?”

She extended her hand and led me up the stairs. Jess followed behind us. I hadn’t even noticed how casually dressed Juliet was, in yoga pants and a loose-fitting top. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and it didn’t matter. She was still enchanting. Her hand was warm and delicate in mine, yet conveyed strength.

At the top of the stairs, we broke toward one of the guest rooms. I did a double take when I saw six lines of cocaine already laid out on a mirror on the bedside table.

“Surprise,” Jess whispered, standing right behind me when I turned around so she could give me a kiss.

“Up to your old tricks, I see, my love,” I said and our lips melted together.

When we broke our embrace, Juliet was naked. She had her hands on her hips and a grin on her face.

“Thanks for inviting me, Jess,” she said, her nipples crinkling in the cold air conditioning. “I’m really glad we get to spend some time together.”

Jess answered by walking to her, her gait elegant as ever. Jess had worn a silky, shimmering mini-dress to dinner that now fell to the ground lazily like the airy plastic wrapping a toy.

“I like spending time with you, Juliet,” she said, and they kissed again.

I stared like a paralyzed teenager. Juliet appeared strikingly submissive to Jess, who was the aggressor. Juliet moaned as Jess tweaked her nipples with her fingers and as Jess moved her mouth down her neck. I took the opportunity to strip, too, and walk over to them. When they felt my presence, they took a step back and giggled.

“I’m so horny,” Juliet said.

“Let me get him ready for you, sweetie,” Jess said.

She dropped to her knees and, hands behind her back, engulfed my cock with her mouth. It only took seconds before I stood at full erection, and Jess was nearly gagging when she took me into her throat. As she awaited her turn, Juliet helped herself to two lines of coke. She had a casual, Hollywood manner about snorting cocaine that made it seem like it was part of her DNA. Then she turned back toward us and tapped Jess on the shoulder.

“Can I have a taste?” Juliet said.

Jess just stood up, grinned, and retreated to the night stand. Juliet kissed me before pulling back and smiling. Charm oozed from that smile. We turned our heads when we heard Jess inhaling the pure white powder next to us, then Juliet got on her knees. She took my cock firmly in her hand and slapped her cheeks with it. She let her tongue dance around the tip, then up and down the shaft. And then she swallowed it, only once, and popped it out of her mouth before doing it again. It was just enough to tease me. Juliet rose to her feet again and kissed me before crawling onto the bed next to us. She bent over and offered me her holes. I ran my hand over her ass. The bubble-like cheeks were firmer than I remembered last time. She had been working out.

I was tempted to take Juliet’s ass – I was always tempted to fuck a stunning girl in the ass. But I decided to tease her about it instead because the truth of the matter was that Juliet’s pussy was so inviting and fit me so beautifully, I couldn’t resist it. Her fame only served as a catalyst beyond my natural, carnal desires for her. Giving her a light spank, I probed the slightly rough but still silky skin of her asshole with my thumb. I pushed inside her dark hole just up to the first knuckle.

“Dirty boy,” Juliet admonished. “But you know I’ll take your dick whatever way you want to give it to me.”

Jess put her hand on my chest and kissed my neck. She moved to my ear and nibbled the lobe.

“I want to eat your cum out of her pussy,” she said seductively.

She had read my mind. I wanted that tight pussy. So I took it. My cock slipped inside Juliet easily. She gave a long, low groan of satisfaction as my cock pushed past her labia and into her canal.

“Jesus, John,” Juliet sighed. “No one fits me like you do. You hit all my spots just right.”

Jess put a finger under my chin and kissed me deeply. My strokes slowed, and Juliet whipped her head around. Jess sensed it, so she pulled back, but she lingered for a moment. Her haunting blue eyes glowed at me. She smiled and said, “You always pick the best ones. Thank you for picking me, too.”

Then she bounced onto the bed herself and positioned herself in front of Juliet. She spread her legs wide and ran a finger over her perpetually smooth mound and glistening pussy lips. Juliet took the hint. She dropped her head and let me push her body forward with my strokes and began to eat out Jess.

“Holy shit that’s so nice!” Jess cried.

I picked my pace fucking Juliet, and in turn it urged her to use her tongue more aggressively on Jess. Juliet’s pussy squished delightfully as I rammed her. She positively gushed with thick juices, and our coupling became a wet fuck as she dripped down her own thighs and my balls. As I fucked her faster, Juliet’s body seized, and she cried out in a powerful orgasm.

“Fuck, baby!” she yelled. “Oh! God, that’s so fucking good!”

Then, before she could bury her face in Jess’s cunt again, Juliet panted, “I need you deeper in me, John. Please. Please. Deeper. And harder.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.