Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 70

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 70 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: The girls have one final birthday surprise in store for John. The question is: will it throw a wrench into the happiness of our foursome?


There was only one odd thing about our return from Vegas the next day was how good everyone felt as we boarded the private jet. Once again, that was thanks to Katie. She had arranged for an IV service to come to the villa Sunday morning, and I was shocked at how easily it reinvigorated me.

“Why haven’t we done that after every night of partying?” I asked as the jet went wheels up.

“Well, now you can start,” Katie said with a smile. “I can make myself useful once in a while.”

“At a minimum, that’s a fourth thing I can use you for,” I said flirtatiously.

“I feel amazing,” Kat said.

“Agreed,” Rita said. “The IV hangover cure is mandatory now.”

“I loved it,” Jess said, “but I’m still down with the old-fashioned cures, too.”

She dumped out a vial of coke onto the table in front of her and, sitting across the way, Nicole reached over and started cutting lines. As soon as she had formed two, Jess bent over and vacuumed them up. Katie, sitting next to Jess, snorted the next two as soon as they came off the assembly line. Then Nicole helped herself.

“This is an aggressive start to a football party day,” Katie said. “So aggressive.”

“I’m so horny, I don’t know if I’ll let Bryce out of the parking lot before he fucks me,” Nicole said.

“You two are so cute together,” Kat said of Nicole and her boyfriend.

“Thanks,” Nicole said with a smile. “Long distance is hard, but I feel like we’re luckier than most since we get to see each other every week.”

“He’s a free agent next year, isn’t he?” Kat asked. “You could be together again in no time!”

Nicole laughed. “Oh, gosh, I know,” she said. “But you know how boys are with their bros. We’ll just see what happens. I hope, but I also try not to get my hopes up, if you know what I mean.”

“Well, I hope it works out,” Kat said. “You deserve it.”

The hatchet between them had very thoroughly and fully been buried.

The flight was smooth and uneventful. We arrived home about 3 p.m., and Jess and Katie almost immediately went to the guest house to meet Crystal and get ready for that evening’s football party. Kat, Rita, and I dropped our bags in the bedroom and then crumpled onto the couch in the living room.

“That was absolutely fucking incredible,” I said.

“You deserve it, daddy,” Kat said.

“I kind of feel like a glass of Champagne,” I said. “What do you think?”

“We’re tired, baby,” Rita said.

She must have noticed the look of surprise on my face. She looked slyly at Kat, then back at me.

“Should we tell him?” Rita said, almost as if I weren’t in the room.

Kat giggled. “Maybe we should tell him,” she said and then yawned with exaggeration.

“Okay, we can tell him,” Rita said. She kept the air of mystery in her voice.

“Tell me what?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“We have one final birthday surprise for you, John,” Rita said. “It’s a big one. It’s something that Kat, Jess, and I talked about. And talked about it in great detail.”

“Okay,” I said with trepidation.

“Daddy, do you remember when we were in Vegas, and you set it up for me to live out one of my biggest fantasies?” Kat asked.

“At the Wynn?” I said.

“Yes, daddy, when you made me turn a trick the very first time,” Kat said.

“I remember it so well,” I said. “Thinking about it right now makes me hard.”

“Do you recall what you told me?” she said.

“Which time?” I said with a laugh.

“You said, ‘Do you trust me?’” Kat said.

“I remember,” I said.

“Well, just remember that, okay?” Kat said.

“So, with that in mind,” Rita said. “The St. Regis. The Astor Suite on the fourth floor.”

“Come straight home when you’re finished,” Kat said with a smile.

I started to speak, and Rita shushed me.

“Go,” she said with a grin. “Right now.”


My mind raced as I drove to the hotel. I’d been here so many times for so many varied encounters by now. My heart thumped. I had a feeling in my gut that this had Jess behind it. I felt like the St. Regis had to be a hint. It was a good thing the drive was only fifteen minutes. Three minutes later, I rapped on the door of the suite.

For long seconds, the door remained closed. I listened closely for any sounds of movement, but there were none. Then, suddenly, the door swung open. And no one was there. I took a tentative step forward. My eyes darted around the expansive suite. There was a sweating ice bucket on the table ahead to my right, along with two glasses. Everything else was immaculate and, apparently, untouched.

Finally, I heard a giggle.

“Surprise,” a sweet voice called from around the back of the hotel room door.

And there she was. She looked like an angel, the bright sunlight cascading in from the window to her right and lighting up her silhouette. She wore a shimmering silver negligee, and the bolts of sunshine were like an x-ray machine. In a brief glance, I caught the swell of thighs, curve of breasts, and pointed nipples.

It was Juliet.

“Oh my god, Juliet!” I exclaimed.

She ran into my arms, knowing I would catch her. My reflexes knew it, too, even if I didn’t initially realize it.

“You look,” I paused. “You look amazing.”

“Do you want a glass of Champagne?” she asked.

“You know the answer to that,” I said.

“It’s rhetorical,” she said.

She walked to the table, where the beads of water dripped off the ice bucket. Cristal. A great choice. The bottle was open, one glass missing, and she poured two more.

“Cheers,” I said once she handed me a stem and poured one of her own.

“To us,” she said.

We clinked glasses and took long, satisfying drinks.

“God, that’s good stuff,” I said.

Juliet set down her glass and walked right up to me. She put her hand behind my head and aggressively pulled my lips to hers. And, just like that, I was under her spell. The enchantment that enshrouded me when I was with Juliet was something I had never felt before. There was an aura, a charisma about her that completely controlled the situation. My focus was laserlike and entirely devoted to her when I was in her presence. Today, there was a confident insistence to her manner. Her lips were hypnotically soft, and she tasted of the bittersweet Champagne with a deeper bitter note in the background.

“What are you doing here?” I asked breathlessly when Juliet finally came up for air.

“Happy birthday, darling,” she said, her eyes bathing me in adoration.

“What a present!” I exclaimed. “What a treat!”

“How did you even know?” I asked.

“Jess,” she said with a smile.

“Of course,” I said. “When did you get here?”

“Last night,” she said. “I’m climbing the walls! You have no idea. I’ve never been to Houston before, and I don’t know anybody, and I didn’t want to go out and be seen, plus I hate going out alone. So I’ve just stayed cooped up in the room and eaten room service. God, I’m so fucking horny you have no idea. I’ve just laid in bed and played with myself for almost a whole day, but I wouldn’t let myself cum, and I swear to god my pussy is about to explode!”

She spoke manically fast, and it was adorable. I put my arms on her shoulders and kissed her nose.

“Well, it’s nice to see you, too,” I said.

“I want to catch up,” she said, “I do. But you need to fuck me, like ten minutes ago. My pussy is a sloppy, aching mess.”

I smiled down at Juliet and slid a couple fingers beneath her negligee, and she jumped. Her lips were swollen, and her clit stood out like a proud, hard nub. I had never felt it so engorged. She was impossibly slippery and smooth.

“You really didn’t let yourself cum?” I asked, then licked my fingers clean. She tasted sweet.

“I really didn’t,” she said. “I want to cum on your dick.”

We didn’t say another word. She took me by the hand and virtually ran into the bedroom. The sheets were disheveled. There was a magic wand sex toy plugged into the wall. I noticed an uncapped vial on the night table next to a small pile of cocaine, along with white streaks across the surface. Juliet had slipped out of the negligee and slid into bed. She spread her legs and let her fingers dance across her glistening lips.

“Fuck me, John,” she said, slowing her words for seductive effect. “I want to feel you on top of me.”

My clothes hit the floor in the blink of an eye, and I hungrily crawled across the bed. I was about to settle in between her thighs, but Juliet rushed me along. She grabbed my cock with a warm, insistent hand and pulled me to her opening. I tried to tease her a little by running the head of my cock along the sopping, open lips of her cunt. She was having none of it. She bucked her hips forward and nearly clawed her nails into my ass, driving me into her and forcing me to bottom out immediately.

“There you are, stud,” she said, voice dripping with desire. “No teasing. Just a good, hot, fuck.”

I began to piston in and out of her, and her hips met every thrust with enthusiasm. She pulled me down on top of her, our chests pressed together. I worried I would crush her, but she never made a peep of discomfort. It couldn’t have been even two minutes before she screamed out in orgasm.

“Oh, yes! I needed that!” she said. “Keep going. Don’t you dare stop!”

I didn’t. I drove more deeply into her, feeling the squishy cervix as my cock bottomed out in her time and again. Juliet was on edge and activated. She came again almost immediately. It was incredibly erotic to see her face, flush and beaded with sweat, awash in such intense desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.