Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 66

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 66 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: I realize we’ve been in a kind of ping-pong game between the saccharine, romantic chapters and the super naughty for a little while. There will be plenty of dark stuff to come, for my fans of that dark side. And things will get darker, like they were. But for our foursome? Maybe they’ve fully committed to a new path. Sure, it will be debauched. In the long-term, however, I think the contrast between light and dark will serve this series well.


Mercifully, sweeps week came to an end. Jess had Infinity under control for the time being. And I had my second and third movie projects moving along. It had been a whirlwind of a month, and, looking back on it, we had accomplished a lot. Kat and Rita were professionally at their peak. Jess, with her skilled management overseeing Infinity’s growth, was ascending up what looked like a mountain without a peak. And I was just starting to break through the tip of the iceberg on my movie financing business.

Jason and I had put some finishing touches on our deals with JP, and those were moving into pre-production. It had been enough to distract me for a few days, which I needed. Because I had to save up my cum for Kat’s next ovulation. In retrospect, the four weeks had gone by in a flash, which was ironic because, at times, it felt interminable.

But when the day arrived, I felt an anxious optimism. I woke up early and cooked the girls breakfast before they went to work. We had strong coffee, and we ignored the elephant in the room. We treated it like any other day. I kissed Kat and Rita goodbye, and they drove to work together as usual.

“Well, that worked surprisingly well,” I said to Jess when they had left.

It was still dark outside. Jess had come home only a few hours before from the weekly football party, but she made the commitment to be here and awake in the morning when Kat and Rita headed for the office. The Houston team had run its record to 8-1 with a convincing win the afternoon before and were leading the race for top seed in their conference by two games.

We went back to sleep for a few hours, in spite of the coffee, and woke up again when the sun had begun its slow ascent. I got up first and spent a couple minutes watching Jess, looking angelic while she slept. She stirred shortly after I did, and we made another round of coffee.

“So, John, I have an idea,” she said.

“What’s that?” I asked, my interest piqued.

“Let’s go smoke a bowl, and I’ll tell you,” she said.

We spent two hours getting wickedly stoned. Jess had an idea, which I loved. We decided in minute detail how to implement it. There was no question – it was perfect. And we hoped it might bring us some luck. We were high and happy but still had an hour to go before Kat and Rita came home.

“I’m starving,” I said. “These munchies are real.”

“Let’s eat something,” Jess said. “I’m starving, too. Then I have another idea. Something to really get you going.”

“Oh yeah?” I said, looking at her expectantly.

I was lazy and pulled out a frozen pizza. It sounded amazing in the moment, and it tasted like heaven. The weed was superb and had us floating. When we finished eating, we curled up on the couch and started kissing. I was horny from a lack of sex, and Jess’s smooth skin with just the faintest bit of nearly white peach fuzz drove me crazy.

“So what’s this other idea?” I finally asked.

“I was thinking it would be great if I could edge you,” Jess said. “You know, tease you enough to get you all worked up. It’s supposed to make you shoot bigger loads of cum.”

“I like edging,” I said. “How do you want to do it?”

“Just leave it to me,” Jess said, stripping off the night shirt she wore. “I’m going to tell you what I did last night with the football players.”

“You didn’t just host?” I said, referring to what had become her custom most weeks now.

“No, baby,” Jess said in a slow, seductive voice. “I was naughty last night.”

“Yeah?” I said, my voice cracking because my throat had turned dry.

Jess ran her hand over the top of my athletic shorts, gathering up my cock and balls as she went. She rubbed me slowly over the thin fabric.

“Not too naughty,” she teased. “But a little naughty. Do you want me to tell you about it?”

As she spoke, she moved closer to my face, drawing her lips near my cheek. My cock began to throb. Seduction was one of Jess’s natural talents. It was something you simply couldn’t teach. It was ingrained in her DNA. She knew how to make men – and women – want her.

“There’s just one rule, John,” she said.

“What?” I barely murmured again, my mouth full of cotton balls from the weed and the moment.

“You can’t spill a single little drop of sperm,” she said slowly. “You cannot cum, do you understand that?”

“I understand,” I confirmed.

“Because if you cum?” she continued. “You are going to ruin our chance of starting a family this month. You are going to be letting down all three of your girlfriends.”

“I understand,” I repeated.

“You better be sure,” Jess said, now a bit more serious.

“One-hundred percent,” I said with conviction.

“Good,” she said. “Because I’ve researched this. The THC in marijuana helps concentrate your sperm count. That’s the Harvard study you already know about. And edging? That will simply let you ejaculate even more. You will be able to fill Kat with so much sperm there is no way she can’t get pregnant.”

I groaned in a mixture of agony and ecstasy.

“I won’t let you down, you know that,” I said, my confidence and voice coming back.

“Good,” Jess said and smiled, her lips now brushing my ear. Her fingers traced a very gentle outline of my cock over my shorts. “It was such a fun party last night. You should have seen Crystal and Katie. They were running around in matching schoolgirl outfits. White button-down shirts that were tied above the belly-button. No bras, of course. And the skirts were so short, I mean, you really couldn’t even call them skirts! Especially since once the guys realized they weren’t wearing panties there was at least a hand reaching under them the whole time.”

“I bet that was really sexy to see,” I said, envisioning the two blondes together.

“Crystal and Katie have become thick as thieves,” she said. “They started walking around with trays of lines, but eventually they got on their knees and blew anyone who came up to them, but only on the condition that they could do a line of cocaine off their dicks first. It was wild.”

“Fuck,” I said. “I would have liked to have seen that.”

“Maybe,” Jess said. “You might have been distracted by Bianka. I know how much you adore her.”

“I do,” I said. “She’s going to be a star.”

“Oh, I think she already is, darling,” Jess assured me. “She started out naked in the pool. But she ended up? Baby, you know how the two rookies like her so much. She ended up doing her first double penetration.”

“Shit, for real?” My jaw dropped.

“One in her pussy and one in that tight little ass,” Jess said. “You’ve created a monster with that one. She’s cock-hungry all the time. It was incredible. She had left the bedroom door open, and Ice and Jonesy had her lifted up between them. They were just fucking the shit out of her, and, I’ll be honest.”

“What?” I prodded her when she paused.

“I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone’s facial expression betray more pleasure,” Jess said. “It should be printed in the dictionary next to ‘ecstasy’.”

“I thought you were supposed to be telling me about your night,” I said.

“Oh, this was part of my night,” Jess said. “You know how I always make the rounds. I always know what’s going on. I see everything, John.”

“I know that better than anyone else,” I said.

“And I can feel how hard you are right now,” she said. Her hand never moved from my cock, but she used the most elegant, gentle touch, and she kept it entirely above the fabric of my shorts. “It’s throbbing. I can feel your pulse, and it’s so sexy. I love when you’re this turned on.”

I glanced at my watch. We still had about half-an-hour to go before Kat and Rita got home. I presumed Jess planned to torture me until then.

“You have quite the fans in Katie and Bianka, you know,” Jess said.

“I’m not totally surprised by that,” I said. “And the feeling is mutual.”

“Katie asked about you,” she continued, “and then she couldn’t stop talking about you. Well, until she got a dick in her mouth.”

I chuckled.

“I heard someone fucking the shit out of her the other day when I was playing with Bianka,” I said.

“That was Jamie,” Jess said, referencing the football team’s backup quarterback. “He’s probably her most frequent regular right now.”

“I can’t say I blame him,” I said. “But I still haven’t heard anything about you.”

“Oh, me,” Jess said, waving a hand away. “I admit. I wasn’t really planning on being so naughty last night. But things with Johnny have been a little ... off ... lately.”

“Okay,” I said.

It felt as if Jess’s tone about Johnny had changed. It was more matter-of-fact, more intimate. Like they were closer to an item than I had realized.

“He’s been a little distant, but it’s not just that,” she said. “Last night, he was trying to make me jealous.”

“Was Shelly there?” I asked.

“She was,” Jess said.

“Maybe he didn’t want to seem like he was paying too much attention to you,” I said.

Jess shook her head. “No, that’s never been an issue,” she said. “And Shelly and I are still close.”

“What did he do?” I asked.

“He walked to Alix as soon as he arrived,” she said. “He only stayed at the party long enough to make sure everyone saw him showering her with attention, then they disappeared to her room and didn’t come out the rest of the night.”

“Huh,” I said. “Does he see Alix much?”

“Sometimes,” Jess said. “You know Johnny. He’s insatiable. He loves the girls, and Shelly loves partying with the girls still. But this was intentional.”

“You’re jealous,” I said with a sly grin.

Jess took a couple labored breaths.

“I am jealous,” she admitted. “I love Johnny.”

“I know you do,” I said. “Is there anything you’re not telling me?”

“About Johnny?” she clarified.

“Yes,” I said.

“No,” she said. “John, I love Johnny, but, it’s like I told you about Juliet, I know the boundaries I need to keep. I can’t let myself jeopardize the perfect reality for some misperception of fantasy.”

“So we’ve got nothing to worry about?” I asked.

Jess laughed. “Oh my gosh, baby!” she cried. “Nothing to worry about. Absolutely nothing. I’m just being a little bitchy because I wanted to play with him and Shelly last night.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.