Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 64

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 64 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Juliet is a special character. Hopefully you see that here. Maybe we’ll see more of her in the future?


“Juliet!” I cried. “What are you doing here? What a surprise!”

“I heard you might have a free afternoon,” she said, her movie star smile turned on full wattage. “And I just got back from filming.”

“I’m speechless,” I said.

I might not have had words for the moment, but my eyes knew exactly what to do. They drank in Juliet’s body. She was as flawless as ever. In fact, she might have been just a touch more inviting than I remembered. Of course, the last time I had seen her, in hysterics over a canceled flight, might not have been her best moment.

“It’s been so long since Vegas,” she said.

She had dried off and wrapped the towel around her head. She took two steps toward me, just enough so we could lean in and kiss.

“How did it go?” I asked. “Filming, I mean.”

“Exhausting,” she said. “But I think it’s going to be great. I mean, like a really great movie.”

“How did you know I was here?” I asked.

“Kelly and I have an agreement,” Juliet said, a sparkle in her eyes. “She lets me know when you and I are going to be in the same place.”

“Really?” I said. “I’m flattered.”

“And I’m horny,” she said, putting her hand behind my neck and kissing me deeply. “I haven’t gotten fucked in two months.”

“Jesus,” I said. “That’s a crime.”

“It’s how busy we were,” she said. “You were the last guy to fuck me.”

“Now I know you’re joking,” I said. “With Stephen around?”

“I’m not,” she said, her hands running down my body and eagerly unbuttoning my shirt and pants. “And Stephen is very intense on-set. I’ve been stone cold sober and untouched for two months.”

“Well,” I said between kisses, “let’s change that.”

There was an intensity and urgency to our motions. I moved as if in a dream. Five minutes earlier, I had expected to see Jess come out of the shower, but here I was, with the movie starlet of countless infatuations, and she was bending over the bathroom vanity and staring at me in the mirror. Her breasts hung beautifully, and I could see the faintest traces of her ribs. She stuck out her pert, heart-shaped ass and gave herself a light spank.

“Just stick it in, John,” Juliet said. “I’m so wet, and I just need a good fuck.”

My clothes had fallen into a pile on the tile floor. Juliet reached behind for my cock, but it was already hard and probing at the opening of her pussy lips. She was soaked, and it was easy to get inside her, despite her feeling tighter than I remembered.

“Fuck!” she moaned when I penetrated her. “You’re so damn thick!”

“You really haven’t had a cock for two months,” I said. “You’re so fucking tight.”

“This feels so good,” she moaned. “Fuck! It’s so good!”

The height of the vanity was perfect, and I got a very nice, slightly upward angle as I fucked her. It stimulated her clit and also let me drive deeply against her cervix. We were in a fast, heavy rhythm, and I just let my body go on cruise control. I lost myself gazing at Juliet in the mirror. She was completely natural and undone, with no makeup, and she didn’t need it. Her beauty wasn’t a product of movie magic. It passed through my mind that, to allow herself to be exposed in such a vulnerable way must have meant she liked me.

“Faster, John, faster,” Juliet urged me on. “I’m gonna cum. Oh, god, I’m gonna cum so hard!”

My cock glistened with her juices, and the tightness of her pussy had turned it almost crimson red. But I didn’t stop. I fucked her faster, willing Juliet over the cresting wave of pleasure. She cried out in indiscernible pleasure, but I didn’t stop, and she came again. Her face contorted in desperation, and she finally begged me to stop.

“I’m too sensitive,” she said, her body shaking. “Oh, god, that was fucking intense.”

She spun around and dropped to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked my cock and balls as if she were starving.

“We taste good together, don’t we?” she said, rising and kissing me.

“So good,” I said.

We kissed some more before I finally took Juliet’s hand and led her out of the bathroom.

“Sorry about leaving you with blue balls,” she said. “I just got so sensitive after I came.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. “It’s not like we don’t have all afternoon.”

“Good point,” she said with a smile.

She couldn’t keep her hands off me. For the next several minutes, we didn’t talk much. We just explored each other’s bodies. I cupped her tits and played with her nipples. I gave her a few light swats on the ass.

“Is there any coke around here?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I think Jess and I did it all last night,” I said. “But there’s plenty more in the main house.”

“Let’s go get some,” Juliet said. “Maybe we can catch a little bit of the show.”

“How do you know about that?” I asked.

“Like I said, Kelly texted me,” she said. “Petey is going to be really happy about this.”

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“Because he’s never had a girl that his dad has, too,” she said with a laugh.

“I bet he’ll get a kick out of that,” I said tentatively.

“He’s a nice kid,” Juliet said. “I think he’ll probably be more successful than his dad ever has been.”

“That’s pretty high praise,” I said. “Have you?” I let the words trail off.

“Oh, fuck no,” Juliet said emphatically. “I’ve always been about older guys.”

“Well, that’s lucky for me,” I said with a boyish grin. “Let’s go get that coke.”

We went up to the main house, treading carefully and quietly, as if we were in a detective novel. Jess and Petey were nowhere to be seen in the entryway or great room. I walked to the large bar area and palmed a couple vials of coke from one of Kelly’s many stashes. I held them up to Juliet, who gave me a thumbs up and silently waved me over to her. She was standing near the back of the house, but she had stepped behind a houseplant to make herself a bit scarcer.

“John,” she whispered when I reached her, “Jess is absolutely gorgeous! Look at her!”

I looked out on the sun-drenched pool deck and saw Jess fully on display. Turned slightly sideways to our vantage point, it gave us a total view of her. Her feet were firmly on the ground, and her bubble butt and thighs rippled from strain as she rode Petey’s impressive cock. Her back arched, showing off the pear-shaped handfuls of her breasts and gloriously proud and erect nipples. A light sheen of perspiration covered her skin, giving the sunlight an even better chance to radiate off her. Her blonde hair danced in the breeze, and her face was serene with pleasure.

“Jesus, she is so beautiful,” I muttered, admiring her, and nearly pinching myself to think she was mine.

“Have you ever seen a better image of pure ecstasy?” Juliet whispered.

“This is what Jess does best,” I said. “This is who she is.”

“You don’t feel jealous?” Juliet asked. I noticed something different in her tone. It wasn’t a surprise. It was almost as if she was feeling me out. That seemed silly, and I discarded it.

“I think jealousy leads to heartache,” I said honestly. “There are some things in life you just have to leave to the Fates. If it’s meant to be? It’ll be. Our connection is special. A couple hours with Petey doesn’t change that. Jess and I have been together for years.”

“Interesting,” Juliet said, and her hand reached down to find my cock again. “She doesn’t get jealous of you?”

“Why be jealous when we always come back to one another?” I asked rhetorically.

Juliet changed the subject.

“We could stay and watch, or we could go have our own fun,” she said. “I sort of remember you love to fuck on coke. And are really damn good at it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.