Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 61

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 61 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Time to bring back our minister’s wife! She’s got to attain full-fledged whore status. Can she do it?


The other significant distraction during our wait for Kat to take a pregnancy test centered around Infinity. Jess had offered Brooke, Katie’s friend, to the general client list. She had become an instant star. Tall and elegant, Brooke had become a particular favorite with two ultra-wealthy oil and gas executives who had recently come into Infinity’s orbit. But, in general, her appointment requests were going through the roof once her profile had gone live on the private agency website.

Jess constantly worried about her girls getting burnt out and wanted to take active measures to prevent it. She preferred to keep them at five-to-seven appointments per week, preferably for multiple hours. That would maximize the girls’ money while hoping to minimize the inevitable wear-and-tear the business had on their bodies. Although, the truth of the matter was, the girls loved it. They were young, horny, and seemingly always craved more. Jess had a gift at identifying genuine sluts who threw themselves into the profession.

But Jess thought Infinity needed another couple girls on the roster in Houston, and she was extremely interested in getting Nikki, the minister’s wife, into the rotation. In her first few weeks, as she dipped her toes in the Infinity waters, Nikki had shown flashes of real talent. Given her position in life and extremely under-the-radar profile thus far, she attracted the attention of some of Jess’s most trusted and longtime clients. The issue was that Nikki was showing off a bit of a bratty side. Her inexperience and privilege showed.

“And that’s why I need you to do this for me,” Jess said as we drove to the Hooker House together. “I need Nikki to get a taste of that John Cameron dominance. When you see a slut you want, there is nothing that can stop you. I need you to overpower her. She doesn’t understand quite yet that she doesn’t need to fight it.”

“So you think me fucking her in the ass will do that?” I said with a laugh.

“Well, you know I do require anal training for my girls,” Jess said coyly. “And you’re the only man I trust to do it. This way, I think we can kill two birds with one stone.”

“She really hasn’t ever put anything in her ass?” I asked.

“The smallest butt plug I gave her,” Jess said. “Then she copped a bit of attitude about it. I dropped it for the time being because, well, I knew I’d just have you break her of any notion of privilege among the Infinity girls. There’s equality in my agency. You know how I feel about that.”

“I do indeed,” I said, continuing to chuckle. “But, geez, doing these favors for you, Jess. It’s going to cost you.” I smiled at her to reinforce the joke.

“I’ll let you creampie my ass tonight,” she said, sliding her hand between my legs.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” I said with a mischievous smile.

There were few things better than using my cock as a tool for education. But seeing Nikki again held particular appeal, especially given her station in life. There had always been something special about defiling the good girls I came across in life. I think it stemmed from a deep-down resentment that dated back to high school. I had been a bit of a late bloomer, and there were two popular girls in school who loved to tease me. They were holier-than-thou and deeply religious, and, rightly or wrongly, I carried a grudge against those types with me. Nikki didn’t know it, but in physical appearance she looked like one of those girls, so it made me feel like I had more of a vested interest in pulling her to the dark side.

When we walked into the Hooker House, we were greeted by Alix, who was topless and had her head bent over the cocaine tray in the kitchen. Her big tits jiggled happily as she snorted two lines, then stood up and rubbed her nose.

“Hey boss!” she said enthusiastically when she saw Jess and me enter.

“Someone’s in a good mood today,” Jess said happily.

“I’m always in a good mood when I have an appointment scheduled with Jamie,” Alix said, referring to the football team’s backup quarterback.

“Oh, lucky girl,” Jess said, not trying to mask her jealousy. “What a dick he’s got.”

“He’s going to wreck me,” Alix said with a smile. “And I can’t wait. He makes me cum so hard.”

“You’re going to make me jealous,” I said.

“Oh, please,” Alix said, rubbing a little extra coke onto her gums with a finger. “You get to put it in the preacher’s wife’s butt. You’ve got a good thing going.”

Before I could respond, Katie entered the kitchen, also topless and only wearing a skimpy thong.

“Hey!” she said when she saw us. She gave Jess a hug but ignored me initially. She bent down and took two quick bumps of coke and whirled around to me. “And hey you!” she said. Katie was wired big time for so early in the day. She hugged me, and ground her tits against my chest.

“I hear you get the baseball boy today,” Alix said to Katie.

“I do, and I’m super excited,” Katie said. “Crystal was raving about him.”

“He tips well, too,” Jess said. “Oh, and Nikki just texted. She’ll be here in a minute.”

“I need to finish getting ready,” Katie said. “My kitty needs a fresh shave.”

“I’m going to sun and smoke,” Alix said and left through the patio door.

And, just like that, Jess and I were left alone in the kitchen. She was already chopping out a few lines with her unparalleled skill.

“Sorry, love, I’ve been trying to be good, but I am fiending right now,” Jess said. She picked up the straw and scanned my face for any signs of disapproval.

“You don’t mind if I join you, right?” I said with a grin.

Jess just smiled back at me. She hooked her corn-silk blonde hair behind her ear and made a show of maintaining eye contact with me while she bent down to the two long, thick lines of powder she had cut. The sheer joy on her face as the cocaine disappeared up her slender nose made my cock stir. Nothing, it seemed, could change the fact that Jess was my coke whore. She stood up and kissed me, letting me taste the bitter drip on her tongue.

“You know just how to pull that animal out from inside me, don’t you?” I said.

“I have plans sometimes,” Jess said coyly.

I quickly took two lines for myself and mentally put myself in a place to feel the aggression the coke spurred on. I knew Jess needed Nikki to understand that this was a client-centric business, and her primary key to success was to cater to the whims of the client. In short, Nikki needed to lose the pageant queen attitude. She was beautiful, and it was fine to know that and have confidence in it, but she had to understand that her reward for those looks was the money. And the sex, if he chose to enjoy it.

“I know what you need me to do,” I said. “And you know I always deliver for you.”

“I know, baby,” Jess said sweetly. “And, hey, I probably need to make an LA visit pretty soon. You want to come with me?”

“You and me in LA?” I asked. Jess arched her eyebrows. “Sounds like a fun time.”

“Let’s look at doing it in a couple weeks,” she said. “Things are running smoothly, but if I’m going to have a bigger management role out there, they need to get to know me.”

“That makes sense,” I said, tasting a few of the coke crumbs off my fingertip. It was incredibly pure. “Smart and a good idea.”

“Maybe we could party and not feel like we aren’t supporting Kat,” Jess said. “I know that’s selfish. And you could also look in on the film projects. We’ve both got a lot of business potential in LA.”

“You’re right. Let’s do it,” I said, and then there was a soft knock on the front door.

I stood behind Jess when she opened the door. Nikki was a sight. In cutoff jean shorts, her honey-colored, sun-kissed legs stood out, athletic and firm. She wore a spaghetti-strapped white tank top that, disappointingly, showed an obvious bra underneath. But her radiant smile, warm eyes, and carefully sloppy ponytail conveyed the look of someone ready to have fun.

She and Jess hugged as Nikki walked inside, and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She had an ebullient, positive energy about her as she came into the house. I suspected it might actually be a front, trying to be brave.

“Do you want a line?” Jess offered.

“Please!” Nikki said, continuing her confident, bubbly attitude.

She walked into the kitchen and set her handbag on the counter before giving me a little wink as she bent over in front of me. I was surprised by how far her shorts rode up her ass crack but admired the bottom half of her firm, tan globes. I heard the familiar, musical inhale, but Nikki’s thick mane of brown hair blocked my view. She smiled sweetly as she stood up but was a little unsteady on her feet.

“Wow, that’s good stuff,” Nikki said dreamily. “Can I have a smoke before we get started?”

“Of course, sweetie,” Jess said. She gave me a knowing look, as if to say we had her where we wanted her.

Nikki fished out a lighter and a well-worn, half-full pack of Marlboro Lights from her purse and followed Jess to the patio. She lit up and casually took a drag. Alix peered over her sunglasses at me and flashed a wicked, knowing smile.

“How have you been?” Jess asked.

“I’m great!” Nikki said happily, her words coming fast, and her dilated pupils explained why.

“So, I’m not going to beat around the bush,” Jess continued. “I’ve gotten great feedback from the clients you’ve seen. They’re people I really trust.”

“Thank you,” Nikki said. “I’ve had fun. I’m not going to lie. A lot of fun. I was kind of skeptical. But I think I’m really starting to see what made this so attractive to Crystal and Julie and Bianka.”

“Are you really enjoying it?” Jess asked.

“I am,” she reaffirmed. “It’s probably better than what I’ve fantasized about.”

“And are you comfortable with, you know, doing this while still,” Jess’s voice trailed off. She approached it another way. “Well, let me put it this way. You had said you were a little conflicted given your, um, social position about doing this.”

“If you’re serious about letting me make my own schedule, then I think I’m comfortable we can keep this, how did you describe it?” Nikki said.

“Under the radar,” Jess said.

“Yes, under the radar,” Nikki said. There was nervous excitement in her voice.

“And you’re thinking one or two appointments per week still?” Jess asked.

“Yes,” Nikki said. “I can get away for lunch a couple times per week. More if my husband is traveling.”

“And I can make sure you get the under-the-radar premium I promised you,” Jess said.

“That’s fine,” Nikki said casually. “I’m not sure this is really about the money for me. I just really have to have total secrecy.”

“I’ll keep you under the radar,” Jess assured her. “And not on the web site. You’ll be word of mouth only.”

“Okay,” Nikki said. “You said there was another thing on the phone?”

“So, there is,” Jess said. She smiled. “You probably heard about it from Crystal or one of the others, didn’t you?”

“No,” Nikki said, “they just said you have John train all the girls.”

She snuffed out her cigarette, and Jess suggested we move inside. As we made our way to the house again, Jess hung back.

“Follow my lead,” she whispered.

“Let’s go somewhere we can relax,” Jess suggested, walking to the back of the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.