Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 60

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 60 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: This is a chapter I’ve been excited about for a while. Hopefully you’ll see how far Crystal has come in the relatively short time we’ve known her. Please enjoy.


During the time we were forced to wait until Kat could take a pregnancy test, we tried to live as normally as possible. But we also operated under the assumption she was pregnant. We spent a great deal of time relaxing, sprinkling in work. Partying took a back seat, although Jess, Rita, and I had some fun occasionally. It was a comparatively domesticated life, which was, to my surprise, fairly easy to adjust to.

Jason and I had made a significant effort to get JP’s movie funding off the ground. We decided to treat the financing like a more traditional venture capital effort, with the film productions the “fund” to get capitalized. We approached investors through Jason’s bank, after promising to give a decent cut to them, but largely were able to treat it as an independent effort. That was important to me if I wanted to turn this into a serious money-maker for us. We were closing in on fully selling the fund when, at the end of a long Friday, Jason made an intriguing and surprising revelation.

“Wait, what?” I said, not sure I had heard him correctly.

“You heard me,” he said with a smile. “Crystal’s ex-husband wants to set up an appointment with her. At the agency.”

“You’re joking,” I said. “No way!”

“Way, dude,” Jason said.

“I don’t know whether that’s hilarious or just completely fucked up,” I said.

“I told her to do it,” he said. “Show him what he missed out on.”

“I can dig that,” I said. “How did Crystal react to it?”

“Oh, she loves it,” Jason said with a laugh. “She wants to lord it over him. Put on a real show. But, honestly, she’s not so keen on actually being with him again, especially like that.”

“I can understand that,” I said, a bit absently.

My mind started churning. I knew how Crystal’s ex had treated her. He was a sack of shit. I also knew Crystal liked power games. She loved her newfound freedom and wanted to take charge. I could sympathize with her desire for revenge.

“What?” Jason said, shaking me back to reality.

“Huh?” I said.

“What were you just thinking?” he asked.

“Well, I mean,” I stammered, “I don’t know. If you wanted to...” I let my words trail away.

“Come on, bro, tell me,” he said. “If you’ve got an idea, I want to hear it.”

“So, if you really want to fuck with this guy,” I began, and I laid out a scenario that, objectively, probably was part daring and part stupid.

“Shit, man,” Jason reacted after I told him. “That’s genius! Grade A fucking genius!”

“I bet you could get Crystal to go for it,” I said.

“She’s totally going to go for it,” he said. “It’s so good.”

“My only other recommendation is to do this at a hotel,” I said. “You don’t want to compromise the agency. Don’t do it at the Hooker House.”

“For sure,” Jason said. “For sure.”

“Oh, and one other thing,” I added.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“I want every last fucking detail, man,” I said.

“You got it!” he said enthusiastically.


Two days later, my phone pinged with a text from Jason.

“Dude, we just wrapped it,” he said. “You would not believe what went down. It was insane!”

“I want details!” I said.

“Let’s meet for drinks,” he said. “Crystal is headed back to the Hooker House.”

I named our favorite wine bar, which also happened to be appropriately loud and crowded, which would let us speak freely.

“Thirty minutes,” he said.

By the time we were seated across from each other in a leather booth, voices cascading on the exposed brick walls and concrete floor surrounding us, Jason was already talking excitedly. He laid out the afternoon with Crystal and her ex-husband at the St. Regis in exquisite detail.

The plan had been for Jason to wait in the hotel’s bar until Crystal had gotten paid and laid down some of the plan’s preliminaries. Then, Jason would head up to the room, ostensibly as security for Crystal. That part, it seemed, had gone on without a hitch.

“So she texted me,” Jason said, “and I headed up.”

For almost the next hour, he talked excitedly and without interruption from me as narrated Crystal’s appointment. I was riveted, taking it all in.


When Jason had knocked on the door to the room, Crystal answered the door in a red bustier, matching Brazilian thong, and stockings, with a garter belt to boot. She was a picture of seduction and lust, and she grinned at Jason as he walked inside. What he found, he couldn’t believe. Crystal had done it. She had handcuffed her ex to the bed and tied his ankles to the four-poster as well.

“You’re just in time,” Crystal said. “The show’s just about to start.”

Her ex protested insistently when he saw Jason sit down at the desk in the bedroom, but Crystal brushed him off as required security. Jason picked up the envelope that sat in front of him and counted the stack of $100 bills. It was an even $2,000. Crystal danced for her ex, stripping in a disciplined and seductive rhythm as she unsnapped the garters, rolled down the stockings, and let the bustier fall on the floor.

“Do you miss these, Benjamin?” Crystal said in a taunting tone, as she cupped her breasts.

“Yes,” her ex said weakly. He had an interesting habit of switching back and forth between angry and meek.

“If you had any idea about how many men paid to play with them,” Crystal said with a brisk laugh, “you would be so pissed.”

“They should be mine,” he said fiercely.

“Shut. Up,” Crystal said distinctly.

“You should be at home, not out being a whore!” he said, his voice rising.

“Ah, ah,” Crystal said, wagging a finger at him. “You can’t talk to me like that. We’re divorced. Although, I suppose it is your money and your hour.”

“You’re damn right it is,” Benjamin said, struggling against his restraints. It was useless, particularly when it came to the handcuffs.

“I’ve heard about enough, haven’t you, Jason?” Crystal said.

“More than enough,” Jason said. “You’re way more tolerant than I am.”

Crystal laughed again, as she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her red thong. She slipped it over her hips and down her legs. It dangled from her big toe for a moment before she retrieved it with her hand. She smiled at Jason, mashed her panties in a ball, and unceremoniously stuffed them into the agape mouth of her ex-husband. She made sure they went deep, almost choking him, so he couldn’t simply spit them out.

“That’s so much better,” Crystal said, dusting her hands together with satisfaction.

“Oh, thank god,” Jason said. “That was insufferable.”

“Wasn’t it?” Crystal said, smiling, her dimples proudly denting her cheeks.

She turned to her new boyfriend, who had gotten up and now stood behind her. She beckoned him with a finger, wrapped her hands around his neck, and kissed him deeply. Then she turned back to Benjamin, who gurgled against the thong lodged in his mouth.

“This is going to be the best hour,” Crystal said. “I’m so horny.”

“Fuck, babe,” Jason said, “this is so fucking hot.”

Crystal turned back to Benjamin.

“I need a real dick,” she said. “A big, hard one that fills up my tight little pussy. A real man’s dick. Not your little thing.”

“Is it really little?” Jason asked.

“Oh my god!” Crystal exclaimed, and, hearing that, Benjamin looked like he wanted to jump out of his skin. “It’s tiny!” She paused briefly. “Do you want to see?”

“I kind of do,” Jason said with a conspiratorial laugh.

Crystal put a manicured hand on her hip and took a couple slow, seductive, hip-swaying steps toward the bed. Benjamin, who had only stripped down to his boxer briefs, tugged against the handcuffs and continued his muffled groans. Crystal carefully slipped a hand into the waistband and pulled out a tiny cock.

“It’s like a cocktail weinie!” Crystal exclaimed.

“Maybe he’s a grower and not a shower?” Jason joked.

“Oh, no, he’s not,” Crystal said, making eye contact with Benjamin for effect. “I realize now it’s maybe four inches hard. Isn’t that sad?”

“Jesus,” Jason said, and Benjamin seemed more pissed off about the choice of words than his inferior cock size.

“I’m not joking!” Crystal said, turning to Jason again and putting her lips to his. “It’s a wonder I could ever even feel him inside me.”

“What a fucking clown,” Jason sneered.

“Let’s not pay attention to him,” Crystal said sweetly. “Let’s pretend he’s not even here. This is about you, baby. It’s about you being the kind of man I need.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.