Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: I hope you’re enjoying Book Four so far. It’s been fun moving into this area of exploration with the characters. We’re going to get into some of the wider scope of the plot here and push things forward. As always, lots of fun to come!


It was still dark when my alarm went off. Waking up at 3:30 a.m. on a Monday morning should have pissed me off. But it had become the new normal in my life. And there was a good reason for it. I swung my legs out of bed and quietly walked to the kitchen. The coffee maker had already gurgled to life. I prepared two travel mugs with milk and one packet of sweetener each. The coffee machine beeped, and I filled the mugs to the brim. I carried them to the bathroom, opening the door just enough to slide inside. I didn’t want to wake up Jess, who slept peacefully.

“If you’re wearing blue today then I’ll wear purple,” Rita said.

“Sounds good,” Kat said. “Nude heels?”

“As usual,” Rita answered.

They chatted as they leaned forward, getting up close to the long bathroom mirror that ran the length of the double-sink vanity so they could put on their eye makeup. This was the perfect start to the day. Kat and Rita were naked, standing on their tiptoes. As usual, I started devouring them with my eyes from the legs up. Kat was slimmer, her calves delicate. Rita’s legs were more shapely, reflecting her love for tennis. I reached Kat’s ass first, since she was a few inches shorter. The bold curve out of the sweet bubble butt never failed to make my cock stir. Rita’s was less a bubble and more a pleasant curve, firmer and also reflecting her athleticism.

I set down one coffee mug next to each of them. They each turned and smiled at me. Like every day, they wore matching lipstick. It was a subtle action, but they thought it showed unity.

“Good morning, daddy,” Kat said.

“Good morning, Kitty Kat,” I said and kissed her lightly on the cheek. My hand firmly grabbed her ass.

“Good morning, my love,” Rita said. Her eyes sparkled.

“Good morning, darling,” I said and kissed her on the cheek, too. I let my hand slide between the crack of her ass cheeks, feeling her crinkled asshole.

As they finished putting on their makeup, I started playing with them from behind. This had become a well-honed routine. I started by teasing their vaginal openings with the tip of my cock. Kat’s pussy had tightly compacted lips. Rita’s were a touch more puffy. I marveled at how they both were always so wet for me. I took great joy in coating my cock head with Kat’s juices, then mixing them with Rita’s. Next, I would put my cock halfway inside each of them and then, for one final tease, give them each a single, long stroke of my cock before pulling out.

By that point, one of them usually had finished makeup. Whoever finished first? Would bend over the counter and spread herself open for me. The mystery was always which hole I would choose.

On this Monday, Kat was done with her makeup, and I lined up my cock behind her. It was a pussy day, and I wasted no time filling her up with my throbbing cock.

“God, daddy, you are so hard today!” she moaned.

Kat steadied herself on her forearms as I began to fuck her rhytmically from behind. She propped herself up enough so that I could see her pierced nipples in the mirror. I reached around her chest and began to play with them. Their sensitivity had become one of her favorite things, and she wanted them pinched more frequently. It sent her orgasms to another level. I wasn’t inside her even five minutes before she crashed over the precipice of pleasure, her pussy gushing juice that leaked down my shaft and onto my balls. Another orgasm overcame her moments later.

By then, Rita was ready. I pulled out of Kat, who, while satisfied, also was just getting warmed up. I plunged into Rita, whose juices were dripping down her thighs. I knew I couldn’t last long after rutting Kat so aggressively. Rita loved our morning quickies. She raised one leg up onto the vanity countertop, giving me more open access to her pussy. She looked at me lustfully in the mirror.

“Just give me that hot cum, baby,” she said. “If you shoot your load inside me, it’ll make me cum. I promise. I want it so bad. Please.”

I watched her velvety, wet walls strain against my girth, the tension and friction hurtling me toward orgasm. Kat looked over and smiled at me. She was preparing cocaine for their morning booty bumps.

“Give it to her, daddy,” Kat said seductively.

I cried out and shot my spunk into Rita’s pussy. The ropes pulsated inside her. It was a big load and filled her tight cunt to the brim. I pulled out of her, and Rita immediately grabbed her panties. The thong back nestled tightly between her ass cheeks. She turned around and smiled at me.

“I love to have you all wet and sticky in my panties,” she said.

“It is the best way to work,” Kat said. “Well, except for when he cums in your ass and plugs it inside you.”

Kat held up a medicine plunger. Rita bent over again, and Kat pulled aside her thong to give her the booty bump.

“That never gets old,” Rita said with a smile. “I do fucking love cocaine.”

“Me too,” Kat agreed, handing Rita a second plunger and bending over for her turn. “I love doing coke with you.”

Rita bumped her up. Kat got the wired, glazed look in her eyes that I loved so much.

“If only our viewers could see us now,” Rita said.

She smiled and leaned in to give Kat a kiss. Their tits rubbed together. I felt my cock stir again. But it was time for them to leave. They pulled on their dresses and were out the door in five minutes. I was horny, but that desire would be satisfied later. I was going to see Crystal for lunch.


I pulled into the two-story parking garage of a low-rise office building near the Houston Galleria. I had driven the G-wagon because it had darker window tint in the back. I parked in a far corner of the garage’s second floor, where only a few cars were were. I texted Crystal, and a few minutes later, she slid into the passenger seat.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said. She leaned over and kissed me. The spearmint flavor in her mouth was fresh. “Did I tell you I work for my father-in-law?”

That was a surprise. “You do?” I said.

“Yeah, so this is really naughty,” she said with a smile.

Crystal wore her usual work uniform of pencil skirt and white button-down shirt. I could see between the straining buttons of her shirt that she had a sexy, white lace bra on that barely contained her tits.

“It is naughty,” I said, slipping my tongue in her mouth. “I love it.”

Her hand moved over to my crotch. I’d worn athletic shorts to give her easy access.

“Can I suck it?” she asked.

“Of course, babe,” I said.

“I put in a fresh piece of gum because I read that mint can make a blow job feel cool,” she said. “Do you want to try it?”

“Sounds fun,” I said, smiling and trying to repress a laugh. Crystal was so eager but in a slightly awkward way. I didn’t want to trample that enthusiasm, though.

Eagerly, Crystal put her knees on the passenger seat, leaned over the center console, and positioned her mouth above my crotch as I pushed down my shorts. I reclined my seat, and she put my cock in her mouth. Crystal gave sensuous, wet head. I made a mental note to start forcing her to learn to deepthroat. But that wasn’t for today. This was about drawing her a little further down the path of debauchery.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.