Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 59

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 59 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Apologies if you don’t like the romantic stuff, but this chapter is all about that. There’s some important dialogue here, too, and we’ll continue to push the plot down the road for our foursome. Please enjoy!


Following the luscious fuckfest with Bianka, Crystal, Kat, and Rita, I suffered through four excruciating days. I couldn’t remember the last time I had gone that long without cumming. But I didn’t mind because it was for a good reason. Probably the best reason. Kat was due to start ovulating, and that Monday morning, a week after we arrived home from Paris, she rolled over in bed with an excited smile on her face.

“Today’s the day, daddy,” she whispered. “You can try to make me pregnant.”

“Is it, Kitty Kat?” I asked.

“It’s my first day ovulating,” she said and batted her eyelashes at me.

I leaned down and kissed her neck, then nibbled her ear.

“I want you,” I said.

“Not yet, daddy,” she said quietly. “After work.”

Rita’s alarm went off, and she stirred. I groaned.

“You’re going to make me wait?” I asked plaintively.

“You’ve waited four days,” she said. “A few more hours won’t hurt. Save up some more of that sperm for me.”

Rita stretched out and smiled at us.

“Is it the day?” she asked sleepily.

“It’s the day!” Kat said excitedly, now almost tumbling out of bed.

“Shhh,” Rita admonished.

Jess was still asleep and completely oblivious to the early morning routine. She had gone to the previous night’s football party only for the first hour before coming home to spend some quality time with us. She knew the importance of this week, and it meant a lot to each of us that she had stepped away from the biggest money-making event at Infinity to focus on her family.

I went through the morning ritual of making coffee and helping Kat and Rita get out the door. They looked as stunning as usual, remarkably bright-eyed even without their traditional morning bumps of cocaine. I climbed back into bed and fell asleep with surprising ease.

Hours went by. I smelled coffee but didn’t budge. Finally, Jess slipped into bed beside me and let her long, delicate fingers crawl across my thigh and rest playfully on my crotch.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” she said. “You need to shower up and get ready for the big day.”

“What time is it?” I asked groggily.

“After eleven,” Jess said gently. “Let’s shower up. You’re going to get Kat pregnant today.”

“God,” I said, letting the letters elongate as I uttered them.

“We have some planning to do,” Jess said. “I want this to be perfect.”

“It’s going to be amazing,” I said, sitting up on my elbows and smiling at her.

“Rita and I still aren’t sure how to be there and not make it creepy,” she said.

“It won’t be creepy,” I said. “It’s a group decision. It’s always been a group decision.”

“That still doesn’t mean you fucking Kat with the express intent of knocking her up isn’t different from the normal,” Jess said. “We don’t want it to seem like some fucking Handmaid’s Tale ceremony.”

I laughed. “You’re right,” I said. “And I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little nervous. It is different.”

“Right,” Jess agreed. “So let’s treat it as the special event it is.”

“Coffee?” I offered Jess.

“I’m a step ahead of you, babe,” she said. “There’s a mug waiting for you in the kitchen.”

Coffee and a shower after plenty of sleep had me feeling energized, despite my anxiety. Merely the prospect of fatherhood was a heady thought. I debated internally whether I was ready for it, whether I was good enough for it. But the single thing I kept coming back to was the strength of my connection with these three miraculous women. How could I doubt for a moment that it was the right decision? Setting aside all the wild times, the crazy partying, and the sheer indulgence we enjoyed, the core of our love for one another was rock-solid. Because of that, I knew we had a foundation upon which we could build something bigger and more meaningful.

“Penny for your thoughts,” Jess said, finding me staring out the window at the back yard as I finished my second cup of coffee.

“Oh, just thinking,” I said, “about all of it.”

She slipped her hand in mine. It was warm. She looked beautiful, wearing a simple, flowing sundress. It was a classic Jess outfit, one that flattered her immensely every single time.

“I wish we could do some blow and fuck,” she said playfully.

“You can,” I said. “Coke’s bad for my sperm count.”

We laughed at the absurdity of the statement.

“I’m trying to be good,” Jess said. “I want to be supportive. This is a family decision.”

“A family decision,” I said. “It kind of has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?”

“John,” Jess said, and my heart skipped a beat. “Have you...”

Her words trailed off, but I encouraged her to keep going.

“Tell me,” I said warmly.

“Have you thought about how we could even make all this official?” she asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

She held up her left hand and wiggled her engagement ring.

“I might have some thoughts,” I said and slipped my hand from hers so I could put it around her waist.

“It’s silly, but we were talking about it some the other night, the three of us,” she said. “And the reality is, we know, that you could only really marry one of us, and.”

I interrupted her by saying, “I know.” We paused briefly, and I spoke again. “Like I said, I have some thoughts,” I repeated. Then I grinned at her.

“You have a plan,” she said and gave a relieved smile.

“Maybe,” I said.

“And you’re not even going to drop a hint, I bet,” she said.

“I’ll be clear about one thing,” I said seriously. “There hasn’t ever been a hierarchy among us, and I never want there to be.”

“I really wish I could fuck you right now,” Jess said, her eyes burning as they bore into mine.

“Soon,” I said. “I miss you.”

We kissed. It was a soft, drawn out, passionate kiss.

“How do you do that?” Jess asked when our lips finally broke.

“Do what?” I asked.

“After all these years, how do you still make me wet just from a kiss?” she said. “How do you give me goosebumps like that? After all we’ve been through?” She held up her forearm to show off the ripples across her skin.

“It’s love,” I said. “That’s all I know to point at. And I think it’s so surprising because you and I were never the types to fall into that whole romance trap.”

“Three times over,” Jess said. “Imagine that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.