Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 55

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: A little interlude in Vegas, once again, to keep the fun rolling along. Here and there, I’m going to try to fill in a bit more back story on our main characters. This is a period of transition. The core group is growing and maturing, but we will still have wild times. This chapter is more plot-driven and less sex-driven.


To say the kickoff of Infinity’s girl-on-girl appointments was a phenomenal success was an understatement. Megan set up a recurring, weekly date with both Kat and Rita on Saturday afternoons, when her husband, Scottie, would be engrossed in game preparations with the team. She also spread the word among the football wives about what a good time she had, and Jess suddenly fielded lesbian session requests from a half-dozen women. Rita enthusiastically volunteered for two or three per week, with her speciality being “doubles” with Kat. For Rita, it wasn’t about the money. It was the chance to explore more women without concerns over publicity. But Crystal, Katie, Julie, and Alix all joined the girl-girl roster, too, seeing it as a profitable avenue.

Another major development overshadowed all that, though. Jess and Kelly were closing on the Vegas Hooker House and hosting a kickoff party to celebrate the occasion. And that’s how I ended up on a private jet on a Friday afternoon surrounded by eight whores as we began our descent into and invasion of Las Vegas.

I sat in a section of four captain’s chairs with Kat, Jess, and Rita. Jess had emptied out an eight ball of coke on the table between us and cut it into lines. After she and Rita helped themselves, I snorted a couple. Kat looked longingly at me.

“Sorry, Kitty Kat,” I said. “I shouldn’t indulge.”

“No, it’s okay, daddy,” she said. “I won’t lie. Going to Vegas? I’m craving blow. But it’s temporary. You go ahead, though, because I love how hard your dick gets on coke.”

My girlfriends giggled together in agreement. I surveyed the rest of the plane. Crystal, Gloria, and Bianka sat close together on a couch, passing a coke bullet among them. Julie had stayed behind to continue the gradual corruption of Nikki Powers. Katie and Alix chatted up the flight attendant, a fresh-faced coed who had just graduated from UC-Santa Barbara.

Jess and Kelly had signed the closing documents remotely, so all we had to do when we arrived was pick up the keys. Kelly, along with Melissa, Nicole, and Brittany, awaited our arrival at the Aria. The weekend would feature a dozen whores partying and frolicking at the new Veer Towers condo and other Vegas hotspots with select high rollers. Kelly and Nicole, in particular, had been hard at work choosing who should help break in the Vegas Hooker House.

There was one other item on my agenda for the weekend. With our quick, purposeful trip to Paris only a week away, I needed to get Rita’s engagement ring. The Tiffany store at the Bellagio held a special place in my heart, so I had decided to wait and get it there. I’d been in touch with a manager before we flew out, and it was arranged. Kat, Jess, and I only needed to go pick it up Saturday morning.

Being in Vegas always put a special charge into me, and it was even more so on this trip. The new Hooker House was a milestone and cause for celebration. But I also had been on a bit of a bender when it came to new pussy. Jess had been recruiting for Infinity so heavily, it seemed like I fucked a new girl every day. The effect of that was to put me in hunter mode. I wanted more, and Vegas was always the best place to get it. The trip had an inherently permissive vibe to it, and nothing deterred me from wanting to exploit it.

Two Aria limos picked us up at the airport and shuttled us to the private entrance of the SkySuites, where six two-bedroom suites awaited us. Check-in was a breeze, and we immediately dropped our luggage and headed over to the Veer Towers. The two-bedroom penthouse was exquisite, with breathtaking views of the Strip.

We greeted Kelly, Nicole, Brittany, and Melissa there. It was an ecstatic reunion. Nicole, in her element again in Las Vegas, played host. The condo teemed with fresh flowers, relaxing music, and a buffet of pharmaceuticals. The girls congregated around the drugs. There was the usual pile of coke, gummies and other edibles, various other forms of weed, including dabs, ecstasy, Oxy, xanax, and a couple other pills I didn’t recognize. Kat joined me in the kitchen, where I pulled Champagne out of the fridge and started pouring glasses.

“Our Jess is becoming a real boss in the sex industry,” Kat said with appreciation.

“I think we’re going to have some really exciting things happening in our future,” I said.

“Oh, I know that for sure,” Kat said, her eyes sparkling. “And I know you mean more than just putting that baby in me that I want so badly.”

“I love you, Kitty Kat,” I said, and we kissed.

We started putting out full glasses of Champagne on the counter. Jess and Rita came over and grabbed two, using the bubbly to wash down the ecstasy pills they put on their tongues.

“Nicole said this is the most amazing X,” Jess said, rubbing a hand along my arm. “So just be ready for us to be frisky in a little bit.”

“Vegas makes me so horny,” Kat said.

“Celebrating Jess’s success makes me horny, too,” Rita added, and we laughed.

As the laughter subsided, Nicole walked up and joined the group, greeting Kat and Rita with hugs. She wore a tight, burgundy cocktail dress and black Louboutin heels. Jess gave her a kiss and excused herself to talk to Kelly.

“So what do you think?” she asked of no one in particular, her voice dripping with seduction, as always.

“It’s incredible,” Kat said.

“And, oh my god, what a buffet you’ve laid out!” Rita exclaimed.

“I appreciate that,” Nicole said. “We actually have had to work super hard to find good sources. Drugs in Vegas can be dicey. I really had to call on my network here, and thankfully Melissa and Brittany were more than happy to be our guinea pigs.”

Everyone laughed.

“It’s true, though,” Nicole said. “There are a lot of scams in Vegas, and I think you’ll see when you meet the new clients who are coming tomorrow that there is no tolerance for anything but the highest quality.”

“I can’t wait,” Kat said, making lingering eye contact with Nicole.

“Did you get some of the X?” Nicole asked her.

“No, thanks,” Kat said. “I’m doing a detox. Champagne for me!”

“Oh, and the coke,” Nicole gushed. “Straight from Mexico, and we’re getting it basically in bricks. It’s so pure.”

“You’re quite the salesperson!” Rita said.

“Seriously,” Kat said. “You make detox hard.”

“Well, hopefully that’s not the only thing I make hard,” Nicole said playfully.

“I doubt you ever have trouble with that, sweetie,” Kat said, equally playfully.

The vibes at the condo were excellent. Everyone anticipated that the following night’s kickoff party for the Vegas Hooker House would be out of control. Rita and Kat had suggested the three of us go off for drinks while Jess and Kelly continued to work on party arrangements, which I thought was a great idea. But first I wanted to be sure to talk to Melissa. I made sure we bumped into each other at the drug table.

“It’s impossible to choose, isn’t it?” I said.

“It really is,” Melissa said, scooping up a tiny bit of coke and rubbing it against her gums. “Nicole is keeping some extra goodies in her room if you need more.”

I arched my eyebrows at the mysterious reference, but she pressed forward with her overview of the party favors.

“And we have a pill grinder if you want to snort the pills,” she said. “It’s super fun to snort an Oxy and go to a Cirque show.”

I laughed. “It sounds like you’re making the most of your time in Vegas,” I said.

“I’m loving it!” Melissa said enthusiastically. “A couple of my girlfriends are cheering here, so we go out when I’m not seeing clients. It’s so nice to just focus on work and the gym and being able to cut loose and party. In LA, I had a lot of distractions.”

I looked her up and down. She wore black shorts that contrasted with her honey-colored, athletic legs. Her heels showed off her toned calves. She wore a translucent, white blouse with a long gold necklace that dipped into her decolletage.

“Well, you look amazing,” I said.

“You’re sweet,” she said, taking a couple quick bumps in each nostril. “I’ve got someone for you to meet tomorrow, too. A movie producer client who’s been flying in to see me every week.”

“Are you doing my business development, too?” I asked.

“I keep you in mind,” she said playfully and flashed an electric smile that showed off her perfect veneers. She was the picture of a California girl.

“That makes two of us,” I said.

“I’ve learned some new tricks since you last saw me,” she said, continuing her mysterious tone. “Maybe I’ll get a chance to show you.”

“She’s become even more of a star, John,” Kelly said, finally approaching me. She always liked to tease me, like she worried I would get too full of myself if she showed any interest. Or maybe she was just being protective of Kat. “And you really must meet Ryan tomorrow. You and he will have a lot to discuss.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.