Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 51

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: We are going to push into a lot of new Hooker House territory in the coming chapters. The reality is that our main foursome is moving into a new phase of their life together, but that doesn’t mean the debauchery has to stop. I hope you enjoy the little nuggets here on what’s to come in the future.


The baby fever taking over our house was trending to the point of being all-consuming, which was exciting. But given the growing focus on our future, along with the burgeoning business needs of Infinity, I welcomed opportunities for distraction – especially when those distractions involved Katie setting up a meeting with her nurse friend Brooke.

Brooke had impressed Jess at an interview the afternoon after the weekly Infinity meeting. So, the next day, she organized her tryout with me. It was a Thursday, so Kat and Rita were still at work. Jess was going to meet the minister’s wife, Nikki, for lunch with Crystal and Julie.

I proposed to have them at our place, instead of the Hooker House, to give it a more laid back feel. Katie had been teasing and building up Brooke’s tryout to me via text all day. She sent me a few pictures from Brooke’s OnlyFans, which added to my anticipation. She was gorgeous, a tall and thin brunette with a beautiful tan. I was pacing in anticipation while drinking a glass of Champagne when they finally arrived.

“John!” Katie said happily when I opened the door, throwing her arms around me in an exaggerated hug and kissing me on the cheek. “This is Brooke.”

Brooke’s presence was disarming. She was tall – probably five-seven without her stiletto heels – with legs that appeared endless due to her short cocktail dress. It clung to her like a second skin. The bright red color was a bold choice, and it matched her bronze skin beautifully. She had thick locks of brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders, which framed the sharp features of her face – high cheekbones, a pointed nose, modest lips, and severely cut lines to her chin. Her breasts were obviously natural and full, a delicious curve before her impressively flat stomach and slender hips. Her legs were honey-colored and extremely long, with powerful thighs and a cheerleader’s ass. She looked like a beauty queen, and her dancing eyes betrayed the confidence of one.

With every ounce of that confidence on display, Brooke ingratiated herself with a hug. Her skin was as soft as her hair, and she smelled faintly of coconut oil.

“You look delicious,” Brooke said, showing off that her physical presence wasn’t the only disarming aspect of her.

“What can I get you girls?” I asked, as Katie slipped her fingers between mine. “A drink? Something stronger?”

“I did promise Brooke some blow,” Katie said, the Louisiana trace in her voice coming out on the “o” sounds.

“Help yourselves,” I said, letting my fingers slip from Katie’s and my hand glide across her ass.

Katie smiled at me, and I glanced down the plunging neckline of the white romper she wore. Her braless nipples forced the clingy fabric to poke out dramatically. Her ass ate up the thin material as she walked. My cock stirred.

I moved behind the bar and poured two glasses from the bottle of Champagne I had opened for the girls. Katie, always happy to make herself at home, took charge of cutting up lines from the tray on the counter.

“You know, John,” Katie said, “Brooke actually was there the first time I ever did coke.”

“Oh my god! I forgot about that!” Brooke said with a laugh. She had a smokey quality to her voice.

I put a glass of bubbly on the bar for each of them, then refilled my own.

“I was pledging the sorority,” Katie said between the tap-tap-tap of the razor blade. “And I think it was right before my first really big party at a frat house. Brooke had a couple of us into her room and said if we really wanted the party to be fun, she had something for us to try.”

“And you were the first to volunteer,” Brooke chimed in.

“This stuff,” Katie said, skillfully forming six lines, “is so much better than anything we ever got at TCU.”

“As good as Dr. Kevin gets?” Brooke asked.

Katie smiled at her and looked at me.

“Dr. Kevin is someone at work,” Katie said. “Brooke and I realized on the ride over that he’s been fucking both of us the last six months, and we didn’t even know it!”

“Yeah, apparently he likes cute nurses who like to sniff cocaine off his dick,” Brooke added flirtatiously. She was poised and comfortable. I admired it.

“Here, sweetie, you first,” Katie said, handing Brooke a metal straw.

Brooke made a point to bend over the edge of the counter, at the side of the bar, giving me a sumptuous view of her brick shelf of an ass as she bent over. Her calves showed impressive definition. She threw her hair to one side with a flick of her shoulder, and with a practiced manner inhaled two lines.

“Oh, that is delightful!” Brooke said, opening her eyes up wide as she looked at me. “So smooth.”

Two more lines disappeared up Katie’s nose. She locked eyes with me, showing off the fiery, slightly manic look they took on after doing coke.

“Why don’t we have a drink,” Katie suggested, leading us to the couch.

She and Brooke sat together, while I sat on the couch across from them. They easily took the liberty of making themselves at home, and I liked that.

“Tell me more about you, Brooke,” I said.

“I’m not sure what Katie told you,” Brooke began, not shy about making eye contact. She had those enchanting, dark brown eyes that looked like black holes that could simply suck you in and put you under her spell. “I’m a bit of a late bloomer. I had a serious boyfriend all through college. I mean, I still partied in my sorority, but I wasn’t very ... adventurous, you could say.”

“You also were a bit of a nerd,” Katie joked. She turned to me and added, “Brooke is one of the smartest girls I’ve ever met.”

“And I was a cheerleader,” Brooke added.

“She still has the uniform,” Katie chimed in.

They obviously noted my reaction, which I thought I had kept hidden. There were few things I enjoyed more than a cheerleader.

“If you’re lucky, maybe I’ll try it on for you sometime,” Brooke teased.

“She did a photoset on her OnlyFans wearing it,” Katie said.

“Do you want to see those pics?” Brooke asked. As she answered, she spread her legs just enough to show off her lack of panties.

“That would be great,” I said, standing up.

While Brooke grabbed her phone to pull up the photos, I went to the bar for the Champagne to top off our glasses.

“Here,” Brooke said, standing up and sitting down next to me. Her knee touched mine, and she handed me her phone. “Scroll through,” she said.

There were at least two dozen photos of Brooke as posed in, then stripped off, her TCU cheerleader uniform. Even when she wore it, it left little to the imagination. The top, which left most of her torso bare, was tiny. The skirt, skin tight, was just as revealing.

“On game days, I would have worn bloomers underneath,” Brooke whispered.

I kept scrolling and reached several pictures where her hand touched her toes as she lifted it above her head, revealing her lack of bloomers or panties. Her all-over tan contrasted beautifully to the bright pink shining between her thighs. The next series showed her gradually peeling off her top, though her breasts remained encased in a sports bra. But when she pulled away the tight lycra of it, stunning natural breasts popped out. In the final photo, bent forward and flashing a brilliantly white smile at the camera, she cupped her tits, the hard nipples poking out between her fingers.

“Jesus,” I muttered underneath my breath.

Brooke seized the moment. Her knee still touching mine, she covered my hand with her own. It was warm. I looked across at Katie, who smiled at me with a mixture of jealousy and mischief.

“Do you want to see the real thing?” Brooke asked, her voice just above a whisper.

“Of course,” I said.

Brooke kicked off her heels and stood up. She downed her Champagne with an easy swig, set the flute on the table, and gathered her thick hair behind her head.

“Can I dance for you?” she asked, flicking her tongue out over her bottom lip and slowly dragging it across.

I put my arms to either side along the back of the couch, spread my legs, and nodded. Brooke proceeded to do a surprisingly skillful striptease. It was slightly awkward without music, but Katie rectified that by putting some on, letting Brooke get into a flow. Her cheerleader past served her well, and she moved her hips seductively. She took her time, revealing the flawless, athletic, and tan body an inch at a time. Katie had pulled down the top of her romper and let a hand disappear below the waistband as she watched.

Brooke finally let the taut fabric of her dress spill onto the floor and cupped her breasts as she bent forward and whispered in my ear.

“I’ve never fucked for money before,” she said.

I smiled back at her. “I’m not paying you,” I said.

I let a finger run across the strong line of her chin and gently pulled her in for a kiss. Her lips were soft, untouched by injections of any kind. Her tongue had the dry bittersweet flavor of Champagne on it. She didn’t close her eyes. She stared at me the entire time.

“Katie says you have a really big dick,” Brooke said.

“I don’t know what you consider big,” I said, “but it’s your tryout. Show off your skills.”

Brooke smiled. I ran my hands along her hips as she stood up again. Her skin was improbably smooth. It was hard to beat the combination of a girl in her mid-20s who took pride in keeping her body in cheerleader-level shape. She dropped to her knees and fished out my cock. She gasped.

“Jesus, you’re huge,” she said quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.