Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Wrapping up the Ranch and getting back to the real world in Houston. There’s a lot of fun work to be done! Thanks for letting me know how you feel about the direction of the new book. I love the ideas and feedback. Keep it coming!


The weekend at the ranch turned into a blur. The relentless appetites for drugs and sex on display would have been shocking to an outsider. To all of us? It seemed like the greatest escape in the world. Peter was the ringleader, but he found two excellent enablers in Jess and Kelly. I don’t know how they did it, but the six escorts never let up for a moment.

Looking back on it, the three girls from LA obviously had been in this situation before. Kelly chose them because they were primed and knew what to expect, so their performances ought to have been unsurprising. But Alix, Gloria, and Nicole from Infinity never faltered. I knew Alix would be up to the task. She defined a true professional. Gloria? She performed when she felt like it, and she rose to this occasion. Nicole, well, Nicole proved herself to be a top-flight whore.

To their credit, the four other men at the ranch also proved up to the task. They kept the six whores, plus Jess and Kelly, occupied most of the time. It didn’t turn into an orgy, per se, but it became difficult to find anywhere at the ranch that wasn’t occupied by someone getting pleasured.

Kat’s tryst with Stephen hadn’t lasted long, less than an hour. Rita realized it was the first time that Kat had been with another man since we had stopped trying to get pregnant and she had returned to work. When Kat returned, a satisfied grin on her face and robe loosely tied, Rita tugged both of us back to our room.

“We need to start a new tradition,” Rita said excitedly. “I don’t know if it’s all the coke or the fact that Stephen is a gorgeous Hollywood hunk, but I think if Kat fucks someone else? We need to have a reclaim fuck.”

She stripped off her robe, and Kat followed suit.

“What do you have in mind?” Kat said. She looked at me, eyes lit with desire. I had reclaimed her before after she had been with other men, and it always turned her on.

“I’m going to eat his cum out of you while John fucks me,” Rita said casually, “and then John is going to fuck you and cum in you. Up to that, baby?” She turned to me as she spoke.

“Sounds like a plan to me!” I said, my robe already on the floor.

Rita dropped to her knees and took my cock in her soft, wet mouth. I got hard fast. She pulled off and instructed Kat to lie on the bed.

“Look at that puffy, wet pussy,” Rita said. “Does he have a big dick, Kat?”

“It’s big,” Kat admitted. “Really thick. It’s nice. I’m not going to lie.”

“Is there a lot of cum for me in your pussy?” Rita continued. She was being aggressive and dirty. There was an intensity about it that I hadn’t seen from her before.

“So much,” Kat said. She gasped as Rita’s tongue went to work on her smooth pussy lips. They were puffy and freshly fucked. “You better be hungry.”

“Fuck me, John,” Rita ordered.

I stepped behind her and entered her from behind. Rita moaned but didn’t slow down her tongue’s assault on Kat’s cunt. The setting was red hot. Kat had fucked other men before, but something felt different right now. Rita was flexing her position in our relationship, almost scolding Kat for having done it. She understood, of course, but she wanted to ensure Kat knew where her priorities needed to lie.

Several minutes later, Kat came on Rita’s face, crying out in pleasure and pulling her head further between her thighs. Rita shuddered and orgasmed on my cock, then ordered me to pull out and finish inside Kat. There was a desire and confidence in Rita’s eyes I had never seen.

“Do it, John,” she commanded. “Show her that her daddy owns her.”

My cock pulsed visibly as I pulled out of Rita and jammed it into Kat’s pussy.

“Oh, daddy!” she screamed.

“You’re a bad cheating slut, aren’t you, Kat?” Rita said.

“I am! I’m such a dirty slut!” Kat cried.

“But we forgive you,” Rita said. “And you always come back to us. You belong to us.”

This was fucking hot. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I groaned and thrust my hips, my cock spasming as it shot white-hot sperm into Kat’s pussy. I collapsed on top of her, but in front of me was Rita’s grinning face.

“Good job, daddy,” she said, using Kat’s pet name for me for the first time ever.

“Fuck, that was so hot,” I said. “I completely lost control.”

“God, daddy,” Kat said dreamily, lost in the intensity of the moment. “Rita, fuck, you both know exactly what I need.”

“Don’t forget it, slut,” Rita said playfully, kissing her on the lips.

“I need a line,” I said with a laugh.


The hour-long ride back to Houston on Sunday – after an incredible barbecue and fireworks show for the Fourth the night before – was pure hell. We were all hungover and stuffed up. My head throbbed. I sat with Rita and Kat on either side, holding my hands, and Jess sitting on my lap. She had worked hard over the weekend. Peter had become quite enamored of her.

Perhaps the biggest surprise of the weekend for me is that I hadn’t fucked anyone who wasn’t one of my girlfriends. Maybe it was because the Hollywood crew had kept the escorts so relentlessly occupied. Maybe it was because I’d changed, at least a little bit. Regardless, I was perfectly content. I was also excited about my business prospects. I had done some rough math in my head, and if the timeline for the movie that Peter and Stephen had presented held, I could see an eight-figure return in a year.

There was also the dangled carrot of set visits and watching the movie-making process unfold, and my mind couldn’t help but drift to what that meant. Seeing Juliet Lawson again. That was a temptation I was sure I wouldn’t be able to resist.

When we got home, the girls wanted to take a nap. Kelly had taken her girls straight to the airport to fly home. I regretted not talking to her more over the weekend, but she promised to come visit us again in a couple weeks. So as I sat in a quiet house, too tired and hungover to do a line or pop a bottle of wine but unable to take a nap, I stared aimlessly at my phone doom-scrolling.

And then the text notification popped up.

“Are you back?” Crystal wrote. “I’m lonely. But I’ve been working on my natural tan.”

Accompanying the words was a picture of her sitting on her bathroom counter in front of the mirror. She had lifted a leg and carefully positioned her arms so you couldn’t see her pussy or tits, but she was naked. The tan looked really good.

“You look fantastic,” I said. “Just got back. Super tired.”

“My husband is covering an open house at the last minute,” she typed. “I was kind of hoping you could come over.”

She must have been out of coke, I laughed to myself.

“Maybe you should try to convince me,” I said.

I put my phone down when she didn’t respond right away. My thoughts drifted off. I was so impressed with Rita. In the face of celebrity, she hadn’t shown a whisper of interest in playing with another man. She was asserting herself with Kat. There was a feeling inside me that Rita was becoming the glue to hold all of us together in a sustainable way. She showed that, to her, the relationship was the most important goal, not individual desires. It was an attractive example.

My phone buzzed. It was Crystal again.

“Maybe this can convince you?” she wrote.

She attached a picture she had taken while lying down. She spread her legs and snapped a shot of your spread pussy. It was invitingly pink, the lips tight and drawn in. Moisture glistened from it, like radiating sunshine.

“I just shaved,” she said. “All the way.”

It was the first time Crystal had sent a real nude picture. I was tempted. Very tempted. But I couldn’t let her seize any balance of power in this affair. My goal was to turn her into a wanton slut who would leave her husband. I couldn’t let her think, even once, that I’d drop everything at her request.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.