Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 49

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 49 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: We’ve got a lot of fun to come. That said, this chapter is a short interlude that lays some foundation for things to come. Please enjoy.


We were only two weeks away from closing on the Vegas Hooker House. Brittany had taken up residence at the Aria, leaving her things in storage. Kelly had sent Melissa, the now-former professional cheerleader, as her advance escort. At the Houston Hooker House, Bryce and I helped pack up Nicole’s things. Since the condo in Vegas would be furnished, she only needed her clothes and personal effects.

Nicole would fly out on Thursday night, letting Bryce focus on that week’s game, and giving her the chance to take a couple appointments with the new list of Vegas clients. I could tell Bryce was nervous about Nicole moving back to Vegas. It was sweet, honestly, and there was a tension in the room because of it.

“Are you sure you need this?” Bryce asked, holding up a leather bustier that had a thick collar on it and bondage harnesses attached.

“Probably,” Nicole said flirtatiously. “You never know what kind of freaky clients I might come across in Vegas.”

“I’m going to miss you, you know,” Bryce said.

“I know, babe,” Nicole said. “Remember that Jess is having me fly back for the Sunday parties, and I’ll stay Monday and Tuesday. So it’s really only the four days a week you’ll be totally immersed in practice and games.”

“It just feels like more than that,” Bryce said.

There wasn’t much left to pack into Nicole’s suitcases, so I took the conversation turn as an opportunity to exit and let the lovebirds spend some time together. It turned out to be perfect timing because I found Alix and Katie in the kitchen, their heads buried in a pile of cocaine.

“Well, well, well,” I said when I walked in. “Look what we have here.”

I stood behind them, each girl wearing a thong-bottom bathing suit and no top. Houston was in the final throes of summer heat in mid-October, and the girls were taking full advantage of it.

“Hey!” Katie said enthusiastically when she saw me, rubbing the crust of coke crystals from her nostrils. “Do you want some?”

“Why not,” I said, Alix stood up and gave a little whoop of satisfaction.

“Hey stud,” she said and handed me the straw. Her tits, slightly red from the sun she had taken in that day, jutted out as proudly as ever. Her nipples were painfully erect.

I did a couple quick hits on moderate lines and closed my eyes to savor the rush. It was a Wednesday. Rita and Kat were working, then had another promotional shoot in the afternoon. Jess had dropped me off earlier, then gone to run errands. She planned to come back a little after lunch to check in with Alix and pick me up.

“This coke stash really is the best thing about this house,” I said absent-mindedly.

“Really?” Katie said, batting her eyes at me and squeezing her tits together. “The best thing?”

“Maybe the second best thing,” I stuttered with a laugh.

“The second best?” Alix said, now turning to Katie and pushing her own ample tits against Katie’s.

“So what’s the best thing then?” Katie asked. She was a master of teasing and flirtation.

“The talent,” I said. “Definitely the talent.”

“And what talent is that?” Alix asked, as both girls moved a little closer to me.

The familiar numbing of the coke spread across my face. They looked good. My cock stirred. I was ready for some mischief.

“I’m looking at it,” I said. “At least, a nice part of it.”

“Did you know we had a doubles session?” Katie said.

“I didn’t,” I said, my voice trailing off.

“Yeah, it was really hot,” Alix said. “He was a younger guy. Really good looking.”

“And we gave him the hottest double blow job,” Katie added.

“He came all over our tits,” Alix said, as they continued their ping-pong narrative.

“All over them,” Katie emphasized breathily. “And then we rubbed our boobs together and got them all good and slippery with his cum.”

The girls were close enough now that I could feel the heat radiating off their skin.

“Jesus,” was all I could mutter.

“Are you hard?” Alix asked, lowering a hand to my crotch.

“Like you even have to ask,” Katie said. “I don’t care what he says, John is a tit man.”

“I cannot tell a lie,” I said.

“A regular George Washington over here,” Alix said. “Tell us, Mr. President, what are you thinking about right now?”

“A double blow job,” I admitted.

The conversation paused. Alix rubbed my cock over the fabric of my shorts. Katie smiled at me. She had extremely seductive eyes that narrowed to slits when she really wanted something, almost as if she was zeroing in on that single thing.

“What do you think?” Katie asked, turning to her partner in crime.

“I’m not sure how much I want John’s ego to grow,” Alix said playfully.

“But he’s got a nice dick,” Katie said. “Like, a really nice dick.”

“You’re right,” Alix said. “And I’m just a horrible slut.”

And, with that, Alix dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts in a single motion. She took my cock in her mouth and let it tickle her throat a couple times before pulling out.

“It is a really nice dick,” she said with a giggle.

Katie, meanwhile, pulled her flowing, dirty blonde hair into a ponytail before joining Alix on her knees. She took her turn deep-throating my cock, making a point to gag herself and look up at me with dancing, watery eyes.

“Such a nice dick,” she said.

And we were off to the races. The girls took turns blowing me, putting on a clinic in porn-style oral sex. The kitchen filled with the echoing sounds of slurping and sucking. Alix and Katie laughed, playfully pushing each other’s heads down further on my cock. When they both were a teary, giggling mess, Alix stood up and let Katie take over. The buxom blonde, her eyes wired and glowing with unbridled desire, smiled at me before taking two steps to the side and helping herself to more cocaine.

Katie grunted in delight at having my cock all to herself. I put a hand gently on the back of her head, less guiding her and more just enjoying the enthusiastic bobbing she undertook. My gaze turned to Alix as she greedily filled her nostrils with pillowy, white powder. When she finished, she put a hand on my shoulder and nibbled my ear.

“Katie is really blossoming into a great whore,” Alix whispered. Katie slurped joyfully on my cock. “Every time I’ve seen a client this week, she’s begged to clean up his cum. The girl loves cum more than anyone else here.”

I groaned, from Alix’s words and the skilled oral ministrations from Katie. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me. Alix kissed me with increasing urgency. Katie occasionally pulled my cock out and slapped it across her face as she sprinkled in dirty talk about being a cocksucking slut. She grabbed my balls, massaging and tugging at them. This interlude with Alix and Katie was an unexpected joy, and I didn’t bother to prolong it. Katie knew I was getting close and took my approaching orgasm head-on. As my cock jerked, she closed her soft lips around my tip and moaned in glee as my sperm flooded her mouth. She smiled at me and stood up with a naughty grin on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.