Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 47

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: There are going to be a lot of new experiences coming in the rest of this book and beyond. That’s right. Beyond. I originally promised three books to Traffic Girl. We’re well into four. Would anyone like a fifth? After all, where you find four Baptists, there’s always a fifth, right? Let me know.


“I would have given anything to have you fuck me in front of my ex,” Rita said.

We all laughed.

“He would have recorded it and just leaked it to the internet,” Kat pointed out.

Rita frowned. “Yeah, you’re right,” she said. “Fuck that limp dick drunk anyway.”

We all laughed again.

“How do I look?” I asked.

“Like a bull,” Jess said.

“I was going to say stud,” Kat said.

“How do I get so lucky that the three of you are actually okay with this?” I asked, shaking my head.

“We all have different needs and desires,” Rita said. “The four of us have just figured out you can have more and better happiness if you break through the pretense and build your relationship around having your cake and eating it, too.”

“Or pussy, whichever you prefer,” Kat said.

The laughter punctuated our living room once more. I kissed Jess and Rita goodbye, but Kat walked with me to the front door.

“Gloria is a friend,” she said and let her soft lips linger against me briefly. “She needs you to help make her relationship the best it can be. So go do that, daddy.”

I was about to walk away, when Kat’s hand gripped me and pulled me back to her once more.

“And then come home and tell us every little detail of how you fuck that naughty whore,” she added.

The lust that shot from my girlfriends told me that I better have something left in the tank when I got home that night. I shook my head and smiled and left. It was time to finally give Gloria the night she had been begging for.


Cuckolding another man was always a dicey proposition, especially a first-timer. You couldn’t know how they would react once you were balls-deep in their wife or girlfriend. Nothing quite prepares you for the emotion of actually seeing that. Nothing quite prepares you for the feeling of hearing that girl you care about cumming hard on another dick. And sprinkling on the taunting from a bull only exacerbated an already volatile situation.

Gloria, however, was a pro at this. She adored being with a simp, and she knew how to play all her many advantages to their greatest effect. She also had laid all the groundwork, preparing her man and paving the way for me to come in and fuck her. Putting her bimbo exterior to the side – no easy feat, if I was being honest – Gloria was smart and knew how to maximize her desires. So when she told me her fiancé sincerely was ready to be cucked? I trusted her. At least, as much as I could trust anyone about this situation. There was always a chance it wouldn’t go off right. Even the people with the best judgment could be wrong.

When I got to Gloria’s house that she shared with Garrett, I knew that she had been exactly right in her assessment of him. One of my first clues should have been the address. They were living in a house rented to them by Gloria’s former in-laws. They still loved her. That underscored her considerable charms in the real world. The second clue was that Garrett answered too quickly after I rang the doorbell.

“Hey! You must be John!” he said with genuine enthusiasm.

He was a good looking guy, overall. He was a little short, probably shy of five-foot-ten. His ears stuck out too far, but that might have just been his faithful adherence to a military-style haircut. Otherwise, he was athletic and, according to conventional standards, good looking.

“Let me get you a drink,” he said happily. “What are you having?”

“Besides your fiancée?” I said to myself. Out loud, I said, “Whatever you’ve got open.”

“We’ve got Champagne, a white Burgundy, whatever you like,” Garrett said. “Gloria told me your favorites.”

This guy was laying it on thick. Gloria really had laid the foundation. I took it as an invitation to start the bull routine early. It was obvious Gloria kept us waiting because she wanted to make an entrance. So I indulged Garrett to put him in his place. That meant shitting on his invitation.

“The drinks are over here?” I said, walking into the living room like I owned the place.

There was an ice bucket on the l-shaped kitchen island that only contained a bottle of decent Champagne.

“Yeah, this is passable,” I said. “Gloria picked it out, huh?”

Garrett nodded. This was going to be easy.

“Not up to her usual levels, but I guess she’s just playing to the home crowd,” I said.

Cruelty wasn’t something that came naturally for me. But, I had to admit, I tended to compartmentalize things that bothered me. That gave me a reservoir set aside to allow frustrations and anger to fester in their own space. I had learned that, on the comparatively rare occasions that I was put into this position, I could tap into that compartment and unleash a convincing performance.

“I guess it has to start right away, huh?” Garrett offered.

“I mean, I’m here for a reason, right?” I said indifferently and took a sip of Champagne. “I can always go if your heart isn’t really in it. There are a lot of those pillow talk cucks out there.”

“No, no,” he said too quickly. “This is just new for me. I don’t know how it works.”

Gloria hadn’t sold it short. This guy really wanted it. That was exhilarating. She was one of the most fun girls I’d ever met, and we had a long history behind us, almost as long as I had with Jess. It was always more physical than anything else, but being her lover in front of her men was undeniably intimate. It was an ego stroke and one that wasn’t my usual. I tended to eschew confrontation for harmony. I genuinely believed people could and should get along. But once it became clear there was no other way? I did have a side to me that was – well, it liked to come out and play once in a while.

“Just sit back and try not to cum in your pants,” I said and drained the last of my glass. I held it out, and Garrett eagerly took it to refill.

Eager was the word to describe him. It was awkward, but that attitude also was better than the alternative. At least it seemed like he was totally into this. And we were saved from any further preliminary conversation because Gloria finally made her entrance. It was intentionally late and meant to draw attention to her. That was Gloria. And it was worth it.

She walked into the room with her hair in pigtails, wearing a bubblegum pink dress and matching lipstick. This is where Gloria excelled the most. She had a flair for the dramatic and showing off in the moment.

“Hi baby,” she said, walking up to me and planting a kiss with her sticky lip gloss. “How do I look?”

“Phenomenal,” I said. “Like bimbo Barbie.”

“Aw, you are so sweet!” she exclaimed with a broad smile. The smile turned to a scowl when she turned to Garrett. “Don’t I get a glass?” she asked, words dripping with disappointment.

“Right away,” Garrett said, fumbling to get back in her good graces.

As soon as he brought one for Gloria, I drained mine and made him run back to refill it. He was so eager. I loved that Gloria obviously had dressed him for the occasion, too. He had on khaki pants and a polo shirt, which was tucked in.

With Champagne in hand, Gloria pressed her body close to me. She licked her lips and fluttered her fake eyelashes.

“This is going to be so fun,” she whispered for only me to hear. Then she raised her voice and said, “John, I’m wearing the butt plug you got me years ago. It was my very first one. Do you remember that?”

“I remember,” I said. “When you decided you needed anal training.”

“You did teach me how to take a big dick up my ass,” she said, licking her lips. “And showed me how much more fun it is to play with men who know how to take charge.”

I cupped her ass with one and hand squeezed her tits with the other. I kissed her neck, which she rolled to one side to offer me more cleanly.

“This could be a three hole night,” I said matter-of-factly.

“I really hope it is,” Gloria said loud enough for Garrett to hear. “I haven’t had a good ass fuck in weeks.”

I pushed a hand crudely underneath her dress and between her thighs.

“Good girl,” I said. “I hate when you wear panties.”

“I know you want easy access, baby,” she said.

“And a nice wet cunt,” I said, feeling her puffy pussy.

“I’ve been soaked all day thinking about you,” she said, letting her lips graze mine.

“So does he know all your secrets?” I asked, intentionally omitting Garrett’s name. “Or do you still keep some?”

Gloria giggled. “You know I always keep some,” she said.

“Let me guess,” I said. “He thinks you still have a regular job.”

“Good guess, but that was too easy,” she said.

“That you only party a little bit here and there,” I said.

“That was even easier,” she said in a ditzy affectation.

“I know, I know,” I said. “He thinks he’s made you cum with his cock before.”

“Ding! Ding!” Gloria said. “I’m not sure I really even feel his dick half the time.”

“Oh does he have a little winkie?” I asked.

Gloria laughed. “Oh my god, stop!” she said playfully.

“Garrett, that means a wiener pinkie,” I said. “You’ll never get any girl off with a winkie.”

He just nodded dumbly. This guy really was cut out for this. He had a goofy grin on his face.

“Did you bring me some coke, baby?” Gloria asked greedily.

“Like you don’t have some around,” I said.

“Yeah, but I can’t let him know where my stash is,” Gloria said, giggling again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.