Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 43

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Some major plot points to move things ahead here, both at the Hooker House and with Crystal. Don’t worry, though. You’ll get all the nasty details of Hollywood in Chapter 44. Thanks for reading. I’d love to hear your feedback!


“Baby, we have got to go,” Rita said, trying to fit the soapy washcloth around her breasts while I continued to fondle them.

“Just a quickie,” I said, kissing her neck.

“You really just can’t get enough of me, can you?” she said, stopping her movement and looking me in the eyes as the steamy water beat down on us.

“Nope,” I said. “You’re just going to have to live with the fact that I’m always horny for you.”

“Fine,” Rita said, rolling her eyes.

She pushed past me out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I followed her and, a few moments later, found her on her hands and knees on the bed.

“You pick,” she said seductively. “Where is your cum going to be leaking out of on the flight home?”


A mere hour later, we were sitting in business class on a 737. Sipping a mediocre but still refreshing glass of Prosecco, Rita leaned over and let her lips graze my ear.

“I think a fucking river just leaked out of my ass,” she whispered above the hum of the jet engines as they throttled up following pushback. “You really did shoot it deep inside me.”

“Are you sure you like it in your ass as much as your pussy?” I asked.

“More than ever,” Rita said with a smile.

The trip to New Orleans had been a whirlwind but completely worth it. We were back home in less than twenty-four hours, and we had two important reasons to be. First, Bianka and Julie were taking their first real appointments at the Hooker House. With Jess gone, Alix had taken charge, but Rita and I were happy to go along as moral support for both girls – perhaps immoral support was a better term for it. Second, Crystal and Jason were still coming over for dinner at our place on their first real date. I had a bit of nervous excitement, particularly over the latter event.

After consulting with Jess, Alix had hand-picked the first clients for both Bianka and Julie. For Bianka, I was surprised to learn it was my buddy Jason. For Julie, it was one of the first clients of Infinity that Jess had secured. It was a friend of Jonathan Summers, the investment banker, but the polar opposite of Summers and his love for degradation. His name was, ironically, Brian Jones, and he was the picture of decorum and gentlemanly charm. The choices were based on simple reasons. Bianka was attracted to the professional type, someone who was hard-driving and unafraid of success. Julie was shy, and we knew it would take some time to warm up to revealing the full filthy side I could tell resided within her.

Rita and I went to the Hooker House almost immediately from the airport. We met Alix before the girls arrived, and she invited us to smoke some hookah out back with her. She had procured some hash, which had become popular among everyone since the Vegas trip.

“This is better than the last batch,” Alix said, getting the hookah going and passing Rita a second hose.

The girls took hits at the same time, looking sexy as they let out huge plumes of acrid smoke.

“This is so smooth,” Rita said. “I could smoke it all day.”

“I do smoke it all day,” Alix said with a laugh, passing her hose to me.

We made small talk. Rita gave Alix a brief rundown of our trip to New Orleans, and she was in awe.

“That’s John for you,” Alix said. “He’ll make you a princess and a whore within the span of a few hours.”

“I stick to my strengths,” I said.

Alix, meanwhile, told us about her excitement for the new Hooker House.

“You know, this is the longest I’ve ever had a single job,” she said. “I always got bored. Infinity has never bored me.”

“You really haven’t had a job longer than this one?” Rita asked. “How old are you?”

“Twenty-six,” Alix said.

“I guess that makes sense then,” Rita said. “I mean, I’m not judging. And I also think you’re very good at it. Really, really good.”

“You’re spectacular,” I said.

Alix smiled at me.

“I’m excited about Vegas,” Alix said. “Jess is letting me help with a lot of the logistics.”

“Did she tell you who she wants to move out there?” I asked.

“Nicole and Brittany,” Alix said. “They’re so happy about it. You wouldn’t believe it.”

“Nicole is a creature of Vegas,” I said.

“And Brittany is bored,” Alix said. “It’s not that she isn’t having fun. But she just likes to be the center of attention. I think it’ll be really good for her. She can thrive. She’ll find so many clients.”

“What about you?” Rita said. “You’ll be the veteran in the house.”

“I can’t wait,” Alix said. “I’m trying to figure out who should move in. I think Katie is going to, actually. She would be such a good fit. I love her.”

“She would be a natural,” Rita said.

Just then, the doorbell rang. It was Bianka and Julie. They were giggly and nervous but looked gorgeous. Bianka, proud of her olive skin and perfect complexion, went for an understated, natural look. She wore a tube top and white shorts, along with stack sandals. She could have been any twenty-something hottie shopping at the mall or going to happy hour with her friends. Julie looked innocent, playing up her cuteness and letting her red hair shine. She had straightened it, and it looked silky and gorgeous. She wore a purple tank top with no bra, which allowed her thick nipples to poke against the fabric. And she had on a short denim skirt, which showed off her creamy thighs.

“Oh my god,” Alix said, “you two look so cute!”

“I’m so nervous,” Bianka said.

“So am I,” Julie confided. “But excited, too.”

“That’s totally understandable,” Alix said in a motherly tone. She had learned well from Jess. “Do you want something to take the edge off?”

“Like what?” Bianka said, obviously unsure of what was appropriate before meeting with a client. She would soon learn the ins and outs of the Hooker House.

“Oh, that’s right,” Alix said nonchalantly. “This is your first time here! Let me give you a quick tour. I’m glad you arrived early. I’ll give you the lay of the land.”

Alix showed the new girls around, and their eyes almost popped out of their heads when they saw the cocaine setup in the kitchen. But they also looked at it lustfully. The rooms for their appointments had been cleaned and set up, with fragrant candles burning and soft music playing. Alix showed off the pool and the hookah, as well as the variety of marijuana smoking implements that were in the area.

“I think I had the wrong idea of what heaven looked like,” Bianka said with a laugh.

“I like the way you think,” Rita interjected, and that helped cut the tension in the air.

“So, girls, what would help you relax? You’ve got about half an hour before your clients arrive,” Alix said.

Bianka and Julie both gave furtive glances to the kitchen and its famous cocaine mountain. Alix, perceptive as ever, didn’t miss it.

“John, be a dear and open a bottle of Champagne,” she said. “Girls, let’s snort that shit and then I’ll tell you about who you’re seeing today!”

“That sounds amazing,” Bianka said.

“Yes, please,” Julie echoed.

Alix picked up a silver straw and handed it to Bianka, who confidently moved to the tray, which as always had pre-cut lines on it. I admired how the bottom of Bianka’s ass cheeks hung out of her shorts as she bent over. She looked elegant and comfortable inhaling the intoxicating white powder.

“God, I love coke,” she said, holding her head high and smiling.

Julie stepped up next, and as she leaned down, I confirmed that something Jess had told me was true. They were keeping Julie natural. Her skirt rode up, and I saw Julie’s unshaved bush peeking out. Jess and Alix agreed this would set her apart from the other girls. She snorted her lines, and it was like a flip switched on. Julie wasn’t as hesitant. She became chatty.

She started asking questions about the clients as Alix and Rita each did a couple lines. I brought up the rear, always loving the rush.

“What can you tell me about my guy?” Julie asked. “I feel so naughty.”

“Me, too,” Bianka said excitedly. “I can’t believe we’re doing this for real.”

Bianka and Julie sat on one couch, while Alix and I sat across from them on another. Rita posted up on my lap, grinding against me lightly. The coke, as usual, made her horny.

“Brian is so nice, Julie,” Alix said. “He was one of the first handful of Infinity clients. He’s a perfect gentleman. He was Katie’s first appointment, too. He is really great at putting girls at ease.”

“That makes me feel better,” Julie said.

“He also loves eating pussy and has a really nice dick,” Alix said.

“Okay, now I’m excited,” Julie said, licking her lower lip.

“I’ve been wet all morning waiting for this,” Bianka blurted out.

“Your client is really, really fun,” I said with a smile.

“Who is he?” Bianka asked.

“One of John’s good friends, actually,” Alix said. “He is so sexy. I’ve been with him a bunch. He’s been with all the girls. Honestly, he’s one of our best clients.”

“Does everyone like him?” Bianka followed up, and I appreciated it was an astute question.

“He’s probably one of the most liked among everyone who comes to see the Infinity girls,” Alix said. “And his dick is fantastic. I always cum so hard.”

“He sounds like a dream,” Bianka said.

“Jason is also going on a date with Crystal tonight,” I said.

“Wow, he’s seeing two girls in a day?” Julie said, amazed.

“No, I mean, a date date,” I said.

“Are you serious?” Bianka said.

I nodded.

“They’re coming over to our house for dinner,” Rita said.

“Oh my gosh,” Bianka said. “I didn’t know.”

“Crystal doesn’t care, sweetie,” Alix said. “She knows he’s your first appointment. I bet she’ll want to hear all about it.”

“That’s kind of hot,” Julie said.

“Can I say something?” Bianka asked.

“Of course, sweetie,” Alix said. “This is a totally safe space.”

“I’m totally turned on by the idea of having sex with someone’s else man,” Bianka said.

“Trust me,” Alix said seriously, “that is one of the best parts of the job. Especially the married guys. I take such pride in them wanting me more than they want their wives.”

“Oh, god, I never thought of that,” Bianka said. “I’m so turned on now.”

The doorbell rang.

“Well, that’s a good thing,” Alix said. “Because it’s show time.”

To keep things from feeling too much like a circus, Rita and I left through the garage and headed home. We had plenty of prep work to do for the double date with Crystal and Jason that night. Plus, we didn’t mind looking in via the video feed at how the appointments were going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.