Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Well, Vegas sure was fun! But now it’s time to move forward. I hope you like this Vegas coda and return to Houston. Chapters will be coming fairly quickly the next couple weeks.


“That’s it,” I said. “That’s it. I can’t. I’m done. I’m finally done.”

“But you did it, daddy,” Kat said as she rolled off of me. “You came in all three of our holes. Such a good boy.”

“Fuck,” I said. “I think this is the first time in my life I feel like I’ve had enough sex.”

“The cruel thing is we have to fly home today,” Rita said.

Our bed was a messy heap of pillows, sheets, and blankets. There was sweat, wet spots, and female ejaculate from both girls all over it. We had worn it out. We had worn each other out.

“No we don’t,” I said. “We could just stay. You both took off work until Thursday. Why not? We could just stay in Vegas a couple more days to recover.”

“There’s no recovery in Vegas, you know that,” Kat said.

“I am so fucking dehydrated,” Rita said. “I have never squirted so much. At all. Oh my god.”

“It was so sexy,” I said. My eyes were clear, and my head was surprisingly just fine.

“We should stay,” Rita said. “One more day.”

“Yeah,” Kat said. “One more day! With Jess! I miss her!”

“I wonder where she is,” I said. “I’ll find her and float it to her.”

The girls didn’t stir in bed. I got up and felt really good, if slightly fatigued from the relentless sexual workout Kat and Rita had put me through. I could have been content to go to bed after our fuckfest with Ashley. But they didn’t relent, and thanks to cocaine, Champagne, and the special energy that comes with being in Vegas, it was one of the most memorable nights of sex I had ever experienced. Sharing it with Kat and Rita made it even more special. They had been dynamos, egging me on with an unmatched desire for sexual gymnastics and a continuous increase in the filth they were willing to indulge in for the sake of maintaining my erection. The peak, at least for me, was during the final round. Freshly loaded on cocaine, I fucked Rita in the ass, while Kat pulled me out of her at regular intervals to suck me. Her insane ass-to-mouth display, which she treated as if it was the most joyful head she had ever given, pushed me to the finish line on a sixth load of cum for my girlfriends.

But there had been something missing. That something, of course, was Jess. We understood that the football parties were lucrative business, though. She was in business mode, especially with Kelly in town. They were excited about joining forces and the new Hooker House. They also liked the friendly competition to see who could be more of a whore.

Jess wasn’t in any of the bedrooms, which were strewn with bodies in random couplings. Kelly and Shelly slept with Bryce. Nicole and Katie had ended up with Jordan, whose wife, Ashley, was nowhere to be found. Crystal shared a bed with Alix and Brittany. The LA girls, Melissa and Josie, were gone, as were the rest of the players, except for two. Scottie, the running back, was passed out on the patio. And then there was Johnny Burris.

He was sitting on a sofa in the main living room, his back to me and head cradled on the back of the plush fabric. His arms stretched out in front of him, cradling the hips of my Jess, who rode his cock with incredible skill. Her blonde hair fell over his face, and she moaned as her pussy swallowed his ample length.

“It was a crazy night,” Jess said, pushing her hair back without losing her rhythm. I had joined them mid-conversation.

“The best one yet,” Johnny said. “For sure. There’s going to be a big tip.”

Jess made her hips dance back and force, and she moaned loudly.

“Fuck, Johnny,” she said slowly. “I think I’ve already got the big tip.”

“Don’t lie to me,” he said with a laugh. “I know money is what speaks to you.”

“I do love money,” Jess said. “I’ll do anything for it.”

Johnny laughed and spanked Jess, and I took that as my cue to report back to Kat and Rita. The girls were smiling and making out lightly when I returned.

“Johnny is balls deep in Jess right now,” I said, “so she’s still up.”

“Jesus, they are animals,” Kat said.

“You’re one to talk,” Rita said, slapping her shoulder playfully.

“What time is it?” Kat asked.

“Eight o’clock,” I said.

“I don’t feel tired,” Rita said.

“An eight ball of coke will do that to you,” Kat said with a laugh.

“Let’s go get breakfast!” Rita suggested.

“Yes!” Kat agreed.

We threw on comfortable clothes and headed to my favorite bistro. We decided to walk so we could smoke a joint. On the way out of the villa, however, we found Jess cleaning off Johnny’s cock. She spotted us and asked where we were going, then decided to join us. We invited Johnny, too, but he declined. He, Shelly, Bryce, and Nicole were going to have a pool day.

Pleasantly stoned, we had a leisurely and long breakfast. It stretched over three hours. We laughed and reminisced about our superbly debauched weekend. And Jess filled us in on the immense amount of planning she and Kelly had done about the escort agencies.

The combined company, they agreed, would use the name Infinity. When the deal for the Vegas Hooker Penthouse, as we now called it, closed next month, Melissa and Josie would move from LA to Vegas to build a local clientele. Kelly, of course, had volunteered to run the operation. But it surprised me when Jess announced that Nicole and Brittany would move and bear the flag for the Houston house.

“Brittany makes total sense,” Kat said.

“Nicole?” I said, the surprise creeping into my voice.

“She wants to get back to Vegas,” Jess said. “Really badly. She’s missed it. It’s where she belongs.”

“What about Bryce?” Rita asked.

“Nicole is going to fly back and forth every week,” Jess said. “She’s already talked to Bryce about it. He’s excited for her.”

“Wow,” I said. “That’s a huge move.”

“You’re going to have two free rooms in the Hooker House,” Kat observed.

“I know,” Jess said. “I’m going to need some help filling them.”

“I’m your best recruiter,” Kat said.

“Yes you are, sweetie,” Jess said and smiled. “I would love to hear your thoughts about it.”

“The Hooker House isn’t a good environment for Crystal,” Kat said.

“I agree,” Rita said. “She’s so oversexed as it is. She needs a non-sex anchor in her life.”

“We’re all ones to talk,” I said with a laugh. “But I do agree.”

“We have some time to figure it out,” Jess said. “I’m not going to lie, I’m curious if maybe one of the new girls Crystal brought us could be a candidate.”

“Bianka might,” Kat said, “but she seems a little bit, I don’t know, snobby about things? Julie is a down-in-the-gutter slut waiting to happen. I could see her thriving around sex all day. We might have to build out the dungeon again for that one.”

And the day slipped by. We were fairly spent after a weekend of extremely hard partying. After breakfast, the girls hit the spa, and I took a nap. It was fitful, low-quality sleep, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I sweated and had truly bizarre dreams, a mish-mash of psychedelic nightmares and fantasies.

The girls returned after a few hours, and it was still only two o’clock in the afternoon. They looked refreshed and relaxed. They were giggling and vivacious. Comparatively, I felt haggard, and they noticed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.