Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Sometimes these characters take me to places I don’t anticipate. This is a chapter that really took on a life of its own. But I think it’s a true and important expression of them. Please enjoy. If you do – or if you don’t – leave feedback. It’s invaluable to me.


Sunday morning came earlier than I expected. My phone buzzed. I thought it was just in my head, but the buzzing kept coming. I untangled myself from Kat and Rita, who had merrily coaxed two more loads of cum out of me before we crashed into an exhausted heap around 3 a.m.

When I grabbed my phone, I saw four missed calls from Juliet. Just as I unlocked the phone, a fifth call from her came through. I answered it.

“Hey,” I whispered, but Juliet immediately interrupted me.

She was crying. I made out something about her plane and mechanical problems. I tried to calm her down, but she sobbed uncontrollably and blubbered that she was deeply concerned about missing her flight to Australia and being late for the next round of filming.

“Calm down, breathe, calm down,” I said, repeating myself twice. When the hysteria slowed, I added, “Let’s figure out a solution. I’m a problem solver.” I looked at my watch. It was almost 6 a.m.

Rita stirred next to me, and her eyes flickered open. She looked at me lovingly, but then her face turned concerned when she caught the conversation. Juliet became more coherent, and she told me her private jet was grounded because of a maintenance issue. A commercial flight, she steadfastly held, was out of the question. She needed at least four hours in LA to take care of things before she caught her plane for Sydney. That meant she had to be home no later than 11 a.m.

“We can drive,” I said. “If we leave right now, we’ll make it.”

“I get car sick,” Juliet said, her voice coming through the receiver loudly enough for Rita to hear. Kat began to stir next.

For the first time, I felt exasperated with Juliet. I didn’t think she was lying, but if in her mind the only real solution in a situation that had made her feel so emotional and helpless was to get another private jet, it put a reality check on the type of privilege I was dealing with. But this was Juliet, I reminded myself. She lived inside a bubble. She needed help. In her life, everything was taken care of. Unexpected events and bumps in the road were taken care of by someone else. And the only reason she was here was to see me. Or so she said. So it was up to me to figure it out.

“I’ve got a plan,” I said. “Come to our villa. I’ll have a departure time confirmed by the time you get here, okay?”

She agreed with a mixture of skepticism and reluctance. I dug back through my memories of trips to LA and the private jets Kelly used. I located the numbers for a half dozen charter jet services near LA. I struck out with the first four but caught a break with the fifth. They agreed to a round trip charter to Vegas and back for $60,000. I didn’t think twice about it. By the time Juliet knocked on the villa door, I was ready to play her prince on a white horse.

“I don’t know what I’m going to do,” she said, holding back tears as she stormed inside. “I need some of that.”

She stalked over to a pile of cocaine on the coffee table in front of the couch. She wore a baggy white blouse and pair of shorts, along with a wide-brimmed hat. It was her way of trying to appear inconspicuous.

“You have a 10 a.m. departure at general aviation,” I said. “Stay here for a little bit and get some rest.”

Juliet didn’t even make lines out of the coke. She just snorted directly from the pile. When she brought her head up after two massive inhales, there was powder stuck to the underside of her nostrils.

“Fuck, I do?” she said, giving a few quick sniffs.

“You do,” I said. “You’ll be at Burbank by 11 a.m. at the latest.”

“There weren’t any jets,” Juliet said, shaking her head. “How did you do it?”

She stood up and walked toward me. The emotion had been cleaned off her face, now replaced with the look of desire I knew so well.

“They’re leaving Van Nuys right now,” I said. “I asked them to get you back into Burbank because it’s closer to your place.”

“You’re a fucking lifesaver, John!” Juliet exclaimed and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Seriously, you have no idea. I thought I was completely fucked.”

“Is everything okay?” Rita asked, emerging in a robe.

“It is now,” Juliet said, her words coming rapidly now as the cocaine coursed through her. “John is a fucking hero. Got me a flight after my plane was grounded.”

“Aw, babe, you saved a damsel in distress,” Rita said playfully but sleepily. She looked good even without makeup after a night of partying.

“How long do you have?” Rita asked.

“A few hours,” I said.

Rita turned to Juliet with a brazen smile.

“Want to play?” she asked.

“I suppose that’s the least I can do to say thank you,” Juliet said with a hopeful tentativeness, which seemed to underscore her desire not to sound too eager.

“What did I miss?” Kat, bleary and with tousled hair that always looked sexy, asked as she emerged from the bedroom.

“Wanna fuck?” Juliet said, flashing her movie starlet smile.

“Jesus, how can I say no to that?” Kat said, brushing the sleep away from her eyes. “Where’s the coke?”

“Beat you to it,” Rita said, standing up from the coffee table with a small mirror covered in eight lines.

I did a double take because I hadn’t even seen her leave my side. She offered it to Juliet, who took it in her left hand and, without missing a beat, took the proffered straw in her right hand and snorted up

“I don’t know how you get shit as good as I do,” Juliet said.

“Kelly and Jess have cultivated connections where it’s important,” Rita said, her voice chipper.

Kat snorted two lines and passed the mirror to Rita, who followed suit. Then it was my turn and, in the blink of an eye, eight lines of cocaine had disappeared.

“Can I show you our room?” I asked Juliet.

“If it has a bed,” Juliet said with a breezy laugh.

I led the way, and Kat and Rita walked behind Juliet. I noticed them whispering. In our room, Juliet tried to set the tone. The bed, disheveled from the previous night’s final fucking, was a mess. Regardless, Juliet half-sat and half-slid into it, pulling her shirt off dramatically.

“Did John tell you he fucked me three times last night?” Juliet said cockily.

“Yeah,” Kat said casually.

“That was before he came twice with us,” Rita said. There was a touch of victorious bragging in her voice. I loved her confidence.

Juliet formed her lips into a pout.

“Well, that’s no fair,” she said. “We could have had all five of those together.”

“We can rectify that right now,” I volunteered.

“We need to erect it first,” Kat said, eliciting a trio of lovely laughs from the girls.

Juliet looked at Kat as she spoke, then beckoned her to come. Kat obeyed, instinctively untying her robe and letting it fall to the ground. She put a knee on the bed, leaving me with a perfect view of her firm ass and glimpse of her pussy. It was a little red and irritated from the intense fucking from the night before.

“Kiss me,” Juliet said.

Once again, Kat complied. My cock stirred. It was irresistible. Kat -- the woman who changed my life, who rewired me, who made me believe in commitment -- leaned over and kissed the Hollywood starlet who fulfilled fantasies I didn’t even existed. Kat’s tongue quickly flicked into Juliet’s mouth, and she kissed her back with equal enthusiasm. Entranced, I watched them make out. Then I felt Rita’s hand slide up the back of my shoulder blade and over my neck.

“Hi,” she said quietly.

It was simply a brief word to get my attention, although it took me a moment to process that. I realized it when I saw Rita was wearing her strap-on. In that instant, everything clicked. That’s what she and Kat were whispering about. They wanted Juliet on their turf. They wanted to take her, like she, Peter, and Stephen had taken all of us at the ranch. I knew what this was about. It wasn’t a control thing. It wasn’t about power. It was about respect. Rita and Kat had felt disrespected by being treated like objects, toys to be played with at their whim. They wanted to assert themselves as equals.

Kat’s mouth had moved to Juliet’s tits, suckling at her nipples. One of her hands disappeared between Juliet’s legs, and the starlet moaned as Kat’s fingers passed the threshold of her pussy lips. Rita stepped around, now standing slightly in front of me, and she pulled her hand against my neck. It forced me to kiss her.

“I’m going to fuck this slut,” she said. I groaned as her hand passed across my cock. “Do you want to join me?”

She smiled at me and licked her lips. I nodded.

“Good,” she said. “Which hole do you want? Because I’m going to take her ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.