Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: This is a brief interlude, almost a stroke story, to catch up with Jess. And then we’re going to get into some new additions to the Hooker House and have a little bit of a surprise coming up in the next chapter. Enjoy! As always, I love to hear your thoughts!


The next morning, Kat, Rita, and I woke up surprisingly refreshed. Jess hadn’t returned from the football party, but it was only 3 a.m., so that wasn’t unusual. When Kat and Rita went off to work, instead of just pulling up the video feed, I thought I’d just make a quick trip over to the Hooker House. Last night’s double penetration threesome had been intense and fun, but I’d only cum once, even if it was massive and satisfying. My cock stirred at the thought of what debauchery I might find in the wee hours after the Houston team had won its second game in a row to open the season.

So I made the short drive and felt validated in my decision when I saw slivers of light behind the drawn front curtains. I parked outside the garage and went in through the front door. Inside, the music played almost at a reasonable level. My eyes immediately were drawn to Sabrina, whose legs were splayed up high like goal posts, while she got plowed by Scottie, the running back, on the couch. She smiled at me with glazed eyes, and I stared at the dolphin tattoo to the side of her breast.

The main action appeared to be out by the pool, where I could see Brittany and Alyssa each giving blowjobs to unidentified players who sat on the edge of the water. But my attention was attracted to the kitchen, where the nude figures of Alix and Katie were hunched over the tray of cocaine and snorting eagerly.

“That was hot,” Alix said, rubbing some on her gums. “Fucking hot, girl.”

“Seriously, that was fun,” Katie said, savoring the coke as it blasted through her veins. “A little jealous he gave you more dick. I am so pent up now.”

“Good thing I showed up then,” I said to announce my presence.

“John!” Alix squealed and came over to hug me.

She mashed her huge tits against me, and her nipple hoops pressed against my chest. She looked up expectantly until I gave her a kiss.

“You probably want to check out the back bedroom,” she whispered to me before prancing off to the pool to join the melee. I could see cum leaking down her thighs.

“Hey,” Katie said.

She looked at me with a purposely crooked smile. Her eyes nearly bored through me, fueled by pure lust and cocaine. Her nipples were hard, and I drank in her body. It was uncanny how she combined curves with such a petite frame. She walked toward me with swaying hips, letting her hand run across my crotch and pushed up on her tiptoes to kiss me hello.

“You look amazing,” I said.

“I think naked is my best outfit,” she said.

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said. “So, Alix tells me I should check out what’s happening in the back bedroom. Want to come?”

“I do want to cum,” she said playfully. “Really, really hard. More than once.”

I grabbed a handful of her bubble butt, letting a couple fingers wander over her hairless asshole.

“You’re going to give it to me, aren’t you?” she said as we made our way down the hallway.

“I might,” I said. “I can’t believe your body is all-natural.”

“I’m lucky,” she said. “I was born to be a fuck doll.”

“I hope you’re feeling dirty,” I said.

“I’ve mostly been teasing the guys with other girls tonight,” Katie said. “I don’t know how I haven’t gotten fucked more with so many great dicks around. It’s my turn. I need to get pounded.”

We passed by the open door of one bedroom, where Brittany and Gloria were servicing Johnny Burris. In the former dungeon across the hall, Shelly and the riveting Ashley, Scottie’s wife, were on their knees in front of Bryce and Jordan, the safety. Behind Nicole’s bedroom door, I heard her familiar cries and groans of pleasure. By the sound of her dirty talk, it seemed that she was being tag-teamed by Jonesy and Ice, the two rookies.

And that left the back bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. Katie let me take the lead. I pushed it open just a little more and very quietly. I recognized Jess immediately. Her head, buried in the bed, was the tip of a triangle that sloped upward, her ass jutting out proudly. Behind her stood Jamie, the backup quarterback, and he was fucking her with purpose. Jess was playing up her dirty talk, stroking his ego but also unable to control her joy at getting smashed by a huge cock.

“Fucking tear up my cunt!” Jess begged. “I love that big dick. Make me sore for a week, baby!”

Jess’s lust for Jamie was no surprise. What was a surprise was that Crystal kneeled on the floor behind Jamie. She had her face buried in him, alternating between sucking his balls and rimming his ass. This was it, I realized. Crystal had come full circle. She had blossomed into a butterfly and was flying off into a smut-filled existence that suited her beautifully.

Katie leaned over and whispered to me. “This is so fucking hot,” she said.

Her hand ran across my crotch, and I simply pushed down my shorts. Katie licked her lips. She took my hand and guided it between her thighs. She was dripping with arousal.

“Fuck me,” she said in a barely perceptible voice.

Katie’s body was like a magnet for me. She bent over against the short dresser that was to the left of the bedroom’s entryway. It was littered in lines of cocaine. I grabbed her tiny waist and ground my crotch into the deep cleavage of her ass. Her thigh gap swallowed up my cock. I felt her hand search for my hardness underneath and, when she found it, slipped easily into her pussy. Her small body gave her an amazingly tight pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.