Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: I don’t want to lose sight of the important connections we have among our main characters, so that’s what this chapter looks at: pushing new boundaries for John, Kat, and Rita. But there is some hardcore debauchery coming in the next chapter, and a great deal forthcoming soon regarding the Hooker House. I know some of you like the harder stuff and others like the romantic stuff, so there’s always a push and pull with this. The harder stuff is returning. Very soon.


The emotional confrontation with Crystal’s husband and the ensuing five-way fuckfest that followed absolutely drained us. We took all day Saturday to recover, sleeping a good chunk of the day away and lounging by the pool for the rest of it. It was an essential break, particularly for Jess and Crystal, who had the second football party of the season the next day.

After such an intense couple days, Kat, Rita, and I agreed we would skip the Sunday night shenanigans and have a date night at home. For me, it was an especially welcome break. I had loved the individual date nights we did, and I wanted to keep up the intimate momentum in our relationship that it had created.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to teach you how to make this?” Kat asked, setting down her glass of white wine as she continued stirring the risotto.

“Oh god no,” Rita said from her seat at the bar. “I’m happy being an eater.”

“And you do eat so, so well,” Kat said with a sexual drip in her voice.

“Only because you taste so good,” Rita shot back seductively.

“Well, I’m actually hungry for food, so the sex will have to wait,” I said, pulling my head from out of the fridge. I had retrieved a large porterhouse steak that would soon go on the grill for our bistecca alla fiorentina.

“Don’t lie to me,” Rita said. “I can always tell.”

“You just know I can never wait for sex,” I said with a laugh.

“Okay,” Kat said. “The risotto is halfway done. Do we want to go smoke while the steak comes up to temperature?”

“Fuck yeah,” I said.

“Yeah,” agreed Rita. “This smells amazing. I want really strong munchies for dinner.”

We laughed and went outside, where the hookah was fully loaded. Kat fired it up, and she and Rita each took hits simultaneously from the two hoses.

“I never thought I had a smoking fetish until I watched you girls get high,” I said.

“I could live stoned,” Kat said. “These indica strains we’ve been getting are so nice.”

“I like the indica, too,” Rita agreed. “It makes me so much more horny.”

“You’re always horny,” Kat teased. “And you always have been.”

“Like you’re one to talk, you slut,” Rita fired back.

They each took another hit, doing tricks with the smoke for me. Rita blew rings, and Kat exhaled through her nose in a way that created a cloud around her. We smoked for a half hour, getting a wickedly good buzz.

“I’m really stoned,” I said. “You both better watch out. After dinner, I’m going to fuck the shit out of you.”

Kat giggled. “I still think it’s hilarious that you fuck the roughest when you’re stoned,” she said.

“I’m not going to complain,” Rita said. “I want you to fuck me so hard that I crave a post-sex cigarette.”

“Since when do you want that?” I asked.

“Sometimes I like it rough,” Rita said, being deliberately obtuse.

“You know what I mean,” I said. “The cigarette.”

“Kat keeps talking it up,” Rita said. “A girl gets curious.”

“You know, I have a confession,” Kat said. “And it’s only a fantasy, but it’s also a genuine curiosity. You like rough sex when you’re stoned, daddy, that I still think about what you’d do to me if we smoked a primo together.”

I wasn’t a huge fan of Kat raising the topic, since it brought back memories of David Johnson and his degradation of Kat last football season.

“What’s the primo thing again?” Rita asked.

“A joint with some coke sprinkled in with the pot,” Kat said.

“Oh, right,” Rita said. “That sounds ... intense.”

“It was intense,” Kat said. “Like a booty bump times ten.”

I remained silent.

“I could totally go for a booty bump,” Rita said.

“Don’t worry, daddy,” Kat said, sensing my concern. “Some things need to stay fantasies. And some other things just need to stay in the past.”

“I love you, Kitty Kat,” I said and meant it. It dawned on me just how much we both had matured. Maybe it was time to reignite the baby discussion.

“Can we cook yet?” Rita asked. “I’m starving.”

“What’s this ‘we’ cooking?” Kat teased.

“Hey, I’m going to pour the wine,” Rita said.

Dinner was superb. Kat had mastered risotto, no easy feat, and it stole the show even from a perfectly cooked bistecca. We ate a little too much and drank a little too much. It was easy to do after good weed and with good food and good wine, especially the two bottles of super Tuscans we uncorked.

“Well, I’m about ready for a nap,” I said.

“Oh, no you don’t,” Rita said.

“You’re not getting off that easily,” Kat said with a grin.

“I never get off easily,” I said. “My stamina is superb.”

“Maybe we look in on the football party?” Kat suggested. “I’m curious how Katie and Crystal do tonight.”

“I wouldn’t mind seeing which of the wives comes back,” Rita said.

“All three of them are,” Kat said. “It’s the exact same crowd. All the same girls, well, except for us.”

“I wouldn’t mind seeing Ashley in action,” I said, referring to the wife of Jordan, the safety. “I missed her last time.”

“I think you got plenty,” Rita said.

I pulled up the Hooker House cameras. We settled into the couch together, Kat and Rita on either side of me. It was only eight o’clock, but the action was fast and furious. Katie had become a hit with the two rookies, Ice and Jonesy, who seemed to like that she was close in age to them. She was nude and giggling as both players poured cocaine on her and formed lines before snorting them off her.

“Okay, I’m going to admit it,” Kat said, “I’m super jealous of Alix right now.”

I pulled up her bedroom, where she was with Jamie, the backup quarterback.

“I think his dick has gotten even bigger,” Rita marveled.

Kat’s hand wandered to my crotch.

“She is such a pro at deep-throating,” Kat said. “Just look at that.”

Alix was on her knees, her hands cuffed behind her back, letting Jamie face fuck her.

“My voice is getting hoarse just seeing that,” Rita said, and we laughed.

“Look, daddy, there’s Ashley,” Kat said.

“Shit,” I said, bringing up a full view of another bedroom where the safety’s wife was.

Ashley was stunning nude. Her tits were proudly fake but gorgeous. They looked similar to Rita’s in shape but were twice the size. She had four tattoos that I could see, one on her right shoulder, a tramp stamp, one on her ribcage, and one on her hip. Her body was lush, tan, and athletic. Her green eyes were fiery and lustful. Her hair took on a more reddish hue because of her bright red lipstick.

Her full lips strained around Bryce’s cock, her head bobbing happily on his shaft. Behind her, Johnny drove in and out of her pussy. The two football players grinned at each other. They were plugging the hottest wife on the team.

“That is a lot of dick,” Rita said, her hand now joining Kat’s on my cock.

“I’m getting so wet,” Kat said, her breathing sharp and shallow.

“You love watching Bryce,” Rita told her.

“I can’t lie,” Kat said. “He’s so pretty, and that curve in his dick hits me just right.”

I turned and kissed her.

“Do you remember that baseball player with all the tattoos we used to play with, Kat?” Rita asked.

My cock stirred. The girls didn’t talk much about their past exploits.

“Oh my god, you mean Josh?” Kat said between kisses.

“Yes! Josh!” Rita exclaimed. “The ass licker!”

“He did love eating ass,” Kat said fondly. “God, we were such sluts for him.”

“It was such a bummer when he got traded,” Rita said. “Because, you remember, we never got to fulfill his biggest fantasy. Do you remember?”

“I don’t,” Kat said. “But I do remember how he loved to line us up on the bed and eat us out. Fuck, his tongue was wicked.”

Rita began to nibble my ear.

“He wanted one of us to wear a strap-on so he could double penetrate the other,” Rita whispered. “But we didn’t get to do it. I remember being shocked because I barely knew what a strap-on was!”

“And look at you now!” Kat joked.

“That would be so hot,” I said.

“I want you in my ass, John,” Rita said, her breath hot. “And Kat to fuck my pussy. I want to get filled by two people I love.”

Rita leaned across my chest and met Kat in a slow, sensual kiss.

“Booty bump?” Kat suggested when their lips separated.

“Yes,” Rita said.

The cocaine gave us a huge lift. Naked, we tumbled into bed. Rita was on fire, demanding my cock in her ass. She crawled onto the bed and shook it at me seductively. Her fresh Brazilian wax almost made me drool, and it left her asshole light pink and more inviting than ever. Kat had disappeared into the closet and returned sporting our newest strap-on. It attached like a garter belt and held an eight-inch, pink silicone dong. She had already drizzled lube on the shaft and was rubbing it in.

“Where’s that sexy weather girl?” Kat said seductively. “I’m going to fuck her so hard.” She flashed her TV smile.

Rita continued prancing around the bed on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying firmly and thigh muscles rippling. She perched herself on the edge of the bed closest to Kat, who approached her and licked her lips. They embraced in a loving, soft kiss. My cock sprang to attention seeing their tongues dance together. Kat cupped Rita’s breasts, and Rita returned the favor by tweaking Kat’s pierced nipples. Their moans began to grow, and I took that as a signal to get on the bed and make my way behind Rita. Her ass jutted out proudly and invitingly as she and Kat continued to make out. My cock throbbed with anticipation. I knew from the beginning that this would be an extremely memorable night.

As I put my hand on Rita’s ass, giving it a firm squeeze, she broke her kiss with Kat, turned around, and smiled at me. She was in charge and began to direct the action. First, she ordered Kat to lie on the bed. As she took up her position, she looked at me with her wild eyes and tousled hair and kissed me.

“We’re your sluts, daddy,” Kat said huskily.

With the dildo pointing straight up, Rita took hold of it and mounted it. Her pussy glistening with arousal, she moved her hips expertly to tease her hole with the silicone dong. She let just a bit penetrate her first. She glanced back at me teasingly. Then she moved her hips up in a dramatic motion and sank down all the way on it, the entire length of the molded pink dildo disappearing into her cunt. She let out a low, satisfied moan and arched her back, giving me a glorious view of her proud, exceptional tits. I stroked my cock lightly. It didn’t need any encouragement.

Rita rode Kat for a few moments, then she leaned forward, showing off the looseness of her hips. She let me see the pink silicone slip in and out of view as she rode. And then she bent forward, making out with Kat. That was my cue. Kat began to raise and lower her hips, taking over the rhythm with the strap-on as they continued to make out passionately. Rita’s asshole, nearly as pink as the dildo, winked at me, as if it were playing hide-and-seek. I climbed onto the bed behind her, my knees straddling Kat’s legs as I moved closer to them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.