Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

The Fourth of July weekend was forecast to be a sticky mess. I was glad we were going to escape to the country. Of course, it was a more intriguing retreat going to Stephen’s ranch and pitching an investment to Peter. I felt well-prepared for the business piece of the event, which made me incredibly eager to see what web of debauchery lay ahead of us.

Maybe it was easy for me to focus on the partying because I sat in a party bus barreling toward the ranch with Kat, Jess, and Rita, along with Gloria, Alix and Nicole from the Infinity agency. Kelly was there, too, with three of her California escorts. That weekend, there would be ten women and five men at the ranch. Once again, I liked my odds.

Stephen had a landing strip at the ranch, where he, Peter, and two investors had touched down a couple hours earlier. With carefully arranged timing, Kelly scheduled our party bus to arrive after lunch. The hour-long drive was an exercise in indulgence. Unsurprisingly, Jess was the ringleader. She had put together a cocaine makeup compact for each of the girls, which contained an eight ball, razor, collapsible straw, xanax, and Benadryl. It was hard to tell if the predominant sound on the bus was snorting or popping Champagne bottles.

Going into the weekend, I really had only two concerns. First, I was curious to see how Rita would react. She had come to a couple larger parties before, but I knew she was uneasy and uninterested in being part of the Infinity agency. Fucking for money just didn’t have the allure for her that it did for the other girls. Second, I wasn’t sure how any lingering tension between Kat and Nicole would play out. They essentially hadn’t crossed paths since Nicole moved into the Hooker House, but this weekend they couldn’t avoid each other.

Kat, Jess, and Kelly were deep into conversation, while Gloria, Alix, and Nicole all chatted up the three girls from Kelly’s agency. So I focused on Rita to start.

“Have you tested out that cute little coke compact Jess handed out?” I asked.

“Not yet,” Rita said. She sipped Champagne from a plastic cup. “I wanted a couple drinks first to calm my nerves.”

“You know there’s nothing to be nervous about, sweetheart,” I said.

“I know,” she said, “but that doesn’t mean I’m not nervous irrationally.” She smiled.

“Peter and Stephen know you’re not one of the agency girls,” I said. “Jess made that clear. You’re going as my girlfriend.”

“I know,” she repeated, “and I’m being silly. I guess I just don’t know what to expect. And I don’t want any of these guys thinking they can have my body because they pay some amount of money. That’s not me.”

“It’s definitely not you,” I said. “You’ll be off-limits unless you make it perfectly clear you’re available.”

“I’m not sure I’m ready for that right now,” Rita said. “I’m happy with where I am.”

“So am I,” I said. “Just know you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. That’s the bottom line. This is going to be a blast. We’re going to party and have fun, and hopefully find a great new business opportunity.

“There are six, full-time professional escorts who will be there,” I added. “For four guys. I think they’ll have plenty to keep them busy.”

“Kelly’s girls are really pretty,” Rita observed.

“Are they?” I said. “I hadn’t noticed.”

“Oh, stop,” Rita said. “I’m going to have a line now.”

The three girls from California were stunning. There was Heather, the amazonian tall blonde with Barbie proportions. The brunette, Josie, looked like a ballerina. She was tall and skinny with a youthful, cute face. Then there was Melissa, the second blonde, and a current cheerleader for a pro basketball team. All three were poised, vivacious, and completely unfazed by the idea of spending the weekend with two of Hollywood’s biggest power brokers and their friends.

Kat strolled over to join us, her hair and makeup perfect. Her eyes betrayed that she had also indulged in cocaine already.

“Are you going to, uh, work this weekend?” Rita asked her.

“Not really,” Kat said. “If Stephen wants to see me, I don’t suppose I could say no to that.” Her voice was carefree and casual.

“I can see how he would be hard to turn down,” Rita said with a laugh.

“The main thing I’ve learned about parties like this,” Kat said, “is don’t feel like you need to force anything. If stuff happens, it happens. It’s really no different than when we used to party at the apartment pool.”

“That makes sense,” Rita said, appreciating the relatable analogy.

“So many guys tried to get in our pants,” Kat continued. “But we only let the ones in who we wanted to let in. There are four of them at the ranch this weekend. There are six girls bought and paid for to fulfill any kinky fantasy they want to live out. There isn’t going to be an expectation that we do something unless we really, really want to.”

“That makes sense,” Rita said. “Thanks. I’ll be able to just relax and enjoy it.”

The bus pulled past the gates of Stephen’s ranch, and all of us fell nearly silent. It was massive. Jess had told me it was 20,000 acres, but the impression of size became indelible pulling up the mile-long driveway. There were lakes on either side of it. The house, seemingly on an island, was massive. And then you realized it was the guest house. The main house, easily 30,000 square feet, sprawled before our eyes.

“Let’s show these old white men how to fucking party,” Kelly announced loudly as we came to a stop.

The girls shrieked in anticipation. I noticed Melissa, the pro cheerleader, snorted a couple extra lines before leaving the bus. The energy was palpable. Everyone was looking forward to an unbridled weekend of indulgence.

Rita and I hung back, getting off the bus nearly last. Nicole was in front of us.

“You must be Rita,” she said. “I’m Nicole. It’s so nice to meet you.”

“Oh, Nicole from Vegas, right?” Rita said. “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“Well, that’s a shame,” Nicole said with a laugh. “Just promise me you’ll let me make my own first impression. I’m a lot different from the things you’ve probably heard. Not that they aren’t all true.”

We laughed, if only to cut the tension.

“This weekend could be your big chance to hook a whale of your very own!” I said.

“I’ll be more than content if I get fucked and paid,” Nicole said. “I’m okay with my independence.”

I was skeptical but nodded approvingly. We walked into the mansion, and although this was Stephen’s ranch, Peter appeared to be playing emcee. He greeted everyone inside the door in his gregarious, overwhelming manner.

“Come in! Come in!” he urged. And he greeted everyone by name, even the girls he hadn’t met before. Kelly and Jess had laid the groundwork impeccably. “There is anything you desire laid out in the kitchen. Party favors are everywhere. Make yourselves at home. The staff will take your luggage to your rooms, and you can find those on your welcome packages on the table here.”

Everyone had a personalized folder with a floor plan of the house, list of amenities and activities through the ranch, and a form to fill out with any personalized requests for food or beverages. It was a jaw-dropping setup. I wondered how extensive the non-disclosure agreements were that the staff must have signed.

“Infinity girls,” Jess said once everyone was inside. “Go ahead and get freshened up and changed. We’ll have a lineup in one hour.”

“That’s new,” I said quietly as I walked up behind Jess.

“Peter’s clients like the brothel style selection process,” she said breezily.

“Are you and Kelly in the lineup?” I asked.

“No,” Jess said. “Neither is Kat. But the six agency girls are free-use all weekend.”

After the group began to split up, I approached Peter and shook his hand, thanking him for the invitation and opportunity.

He slapped me on the back and said, “Relax, John. I know they say business before pleasure, but I prefer to have pleasure before business and more pleasure again after. What do you want to drink? I’m having Champagne.”

“I never say no to Champagne,” I said.

“I’m so rude,” Peter said. “Rita, join us. John, your girlfriend has enchanted me with the simple shake of a hand.”

Rita laughed and said, “You flatter me.”

Kat and Jess set off to roam the house. Rita and I joined Peter in the kitchen and drank Champagne.

“I brought a little something from California, too,” Peter said. He pulled out a beautiful snuff box. “The best I can get there. I know Kelly has extolled the quality of your source here, but try some of this with me.”

Peter poured out a generous amount of cocaine onto the kitchen counter, then produced a carbon fiber card from his pocket and quickly formed the gloriously airy powder into massively long lines.

“Rita, do you indulge?” Peter asked.

“Enthusiastically,” she said.

“Then you should get us started,” he said and handed her a silver straw.

Rita put down her Champagne glass and addressed one of the massive lines. She snorted it, half in each nostril, with ease, before offering the straw back to Peter.

“John, please, be my guest,” he said.

I followed in Rita’s footsteps, taking down the line in two halves. Peter took his turn and made us look like amateurs, hoovering up the entire line in one go.

“I love people who aren’t afraid to party,” he said, slapping me on the back again.

Rita had come alive, her eyes dancing. “That is some seriously fantastic coke,” she said.

“I’m glad you approve,” Peter said, taking her hand and kissing it. When he did it, it wasn’t nearly as suave as when Stephen had made the same move to Kat in LA. “Anywhere you see one of these silver boxes throughout the house? There’s an eight ball of the same quality in it. It’s kind of like a cocaine scavenger hunt. Enjoy it!”

Peter excused himself, and Rita and I refilled our Champagne glasses before wandering the house. It felt like a hotel, not necessarily like a home. And that made sense since it seemed like a business write-off and entertaining venue for Stephen.

Rita took my hand and said, “This place is stunning. But it’s also like a maze. I feel like there are so many hidden spots and nooks and crannies. God, that coke was really good. All I can think about now is how badly I want you to fuck me in as many of these dark corners as possible this weekend.”

We found ourselves in a library, with impressive floor-to-ceiling bookcases and a raft of comfortable, dark leather chairs.

“I bet if you sat in one of these,” Rita said, running a hand across one of the high-backed chairs, “no one could even see me on my knees in front of you with your dick in my mouth.”

“You make me so fucking horny,” I said, pulling her to me by the waist. “I have a feeling it will be really easy to slip away anytime we want. This house is massive.”

We melted into a kiss, but were promptly interrupted when someone opened the library door.

“You two didn’t waste any time,” Kat said cheerfully. Jess was with her.

“Rita was just saying there are a lot of little private spaces here, and we probably should try to test out how many we can find,” I said.

“That’s a delicious idea,” Kat said as she and Jess came into the room.

Jess moved in to kiss me, and Kat kissed Rita. Passionately. It took me a little by surprise, but Rita was stunned – for a moment, at least. Her body had stiffened initially, but then she relaxed. It was sexy to watch.

“Wow,” Rita said. “You’re really good at that.”

“I kind of figured the same thing you did with this palace,” Kat said. “There’s a lot to explore. We might as well find as many places to play as we can. And maybe try some new things.”

“Hey, look at that gorgeous silver box,” Jess said. It seemed like all of us were on sensory overload and incapable of focusing on a single topic for more than a few moments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.