Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: A little more housewife corruption and then some big moves by Crystal in this chapter. But there are some Rita developments that I hope you don’t see as taking a back seat. Please enjoy!


The next day, I repeated a similar exercise with Julie, Crystal’s red-headed friend. She was, it quickly became clear, even more innocent than Crystal had been when I first met her. But what also became clear was that Julie was submissive. She followed whatever Crystal and Bianka wanted to do because that was her nature. She didn’t know how to refuse. And that left a wonderful opportunity to mold her into something enjoyable for me. And for Infinity’s customers.

Dangling a coke bullet in front of her and telling her that both Crystal and Bianka had hooked up with me in the Maserati was all it took to get her to agree to a blowjob.

“I grew up thinking blowjobs were dirty,” Julie said as she tied her red hair back into a ponytail. “But my husband loves them.”

Her technique was unremarkable but enthusiastic. She couldn’t take more than half my cock into her mouth but happily tried to take as much as she could, until she gagged and backed off. I could have cum in her mouth, but I wanted to see if I could push Julie into new territory.

“Let’s get in the back seat,” I said. “I want to fuck you.”

Julie pulled her mouth off my cock and looked surprised.

“Oh, Bianka said you just did a blowjob,” she said.

“I did with her, but I want to fuck you,” I said.

I could see the torn confusion on her face. On one hand, she liked that I wanted to fuck her but hadn’t fucked Bianka. On the other hand, it probably was more than she had bargained for today. In the end, her inability to tell a man no won out.

“Okay,” she said. “But I’ve only ever slept with my husband.”

I could barely repress a joyous smile.

“I’ll be gentle,” I said. “This is really special for me, too.”

“Okay,” she said with a smile.

I had parked on the second floor of a garage in the shopping center where we had lunch. There were no other cars around. Julie climbed into the back, and I positioned her on her hands and knees. I came in behind her and closed the door. Her knees shook as I flipped up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She had a full, bright red bush that was untrimmed. Her asshole, through the pubic hair, showed bright pink next to her porcelain skin. She was moderately wet, so I lubed my cock with spit.

Julie was tight. Incredibly tight. She gasped and grunted as my cock penetrated her. I took it slowly, but she was nearly whimpering from my size.

“Is your husband not this big?” I said, with a taunt.

“Jesus, please forgive me,” she whispered and then said to me, “No. No. Oh my gosh. It feels like you’re ripping me in half.”

I kept a slow, steady pace, only increasing my strokes when her natural lubrication took over. Then she started to enjoy it. A lot. Julie was as tight as a virgin, and my cock made a relentless, if somewhat gentle, assault on her clit and g-spot.

“I feel funny,” she said at one point, short of breath. “Oh! Oh!”

And moments later she exploded. She panted and gasped and glanced back at me, looking confused.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I don’t know what happened. Please, God, forgive me.”

I was close and went ahead and finished. I flooded her pussy with cum, and she moaned loudly.

“That feels familiar,” she said. “Did you climax?”

“Yes,” I said, unable to keep a smile off my face at her delicate language.

“What happened to me?” she asked.

“That was an orgasm, sweetie,” I said.

“Are you serious?” she said.

“Totally serious,” I said.

“Oh my gosh,” she said. “I have to text Crystal and Bianka. They told me that could happen.”

I started to think it might be an act. No one could be that innocent, could they? It also occurred to me that Julie probably wasn’t on birth control. In my mind, I just shrugged my shoulders. That could be handled later, if need be.

Julie became chatty as she put her panties back on and smoothed out her skirt. I told her she could keep the coke bullet as a gift, and she hugged me.

“This was fun,” she said. “Did I do okay?”

“You were great,” I said and kissed her. “We are going to have a lot of fun.”

“So you want to see me again?” she asked.

“Definitely,” I said.

She beamed at me like she had won the lottery. The only question would be whether she could ever muster the courage to say no.


After my lunch tryst with Julie, I was feeling content. We had two new prospects for Infinity, or at least two bored housewives for me to fuck on occasion. I arrived home to find Rita and Jess laying out nude by the pool, in post-coital bliss.

“Rita is giving me a run for the money with the strap-on,” Jess said.

“You should have seen it, John,” Rita said with a smile.

They were smoking hookah and drinking cold white wine out of insulated glasses.

“I would have liked to do more than see,” I said.

“How did it go with Julie?” Jess asked.

“We may have a true submissive on our hands,” I said. “It was clear she didn’t feel she could say no, but I also got the vibe she’ll do anything Crystal and Bianka tell her to. Oh, and get this, she swore up and down she had never fucked anyone but her husband.”

“You’re kidding!” Rita said. “One man?”

“Well, two now,” I said cockily.

“I hope you were gentle,” Jess said.

“As gentle as I could be,” I said.

“That thing can only be so gentle,” Rita said, licking her lips.

I took the bait. “Do you want to taste her?” I asked.

“Do you really have to ask?” Rita shot back.

I stood in front of her, and she simply sat forward on the lounge chair. She undid my pants, and they fell around my ankles. Her tongue flicked out and enveloped the sticky head of my cock. She made long licks up and down my shaft, then took my full length in her mouth for a few strokes.

“She tastes good,” Rita said, then patted my cock and sat back. She took another hit off the hookah and blew the acrid smoke across my erection.

“That’s it?” I said plaintively.

Rita only smiled at me wickedly.

“Where’s Kat?” I asked.

Jess and Rita exchanged a glance and gave a stoned giggle.

“I have a confession,” Jess said, her eyes bleary and bloodshot. “We did keep this a secret from you.”

“Kat wants to keep her toes dipped in the Infinity waters,” Rita said. “Just a little bit.”

My heart sank, presuming this meant Kat was entertaining a client right now and didn’t tell me.

“She’s going to work with me on recruiting,” Jess said. “She is so intrigued by Bianka and Julie and the prospect of having really attractive, everyday girls escort as a complement to their everyday lives.”

I took a deep breath and relaxed. That was an exciting possibility.

“But if Kat’s going to recruit,” Rita said, “she has to be okay working with the people who are important to keeping the agency running smoothly.”

“So she’s at lunch with Nicole right now,” Jess said. “They have to get along if we are going to make sure Infinity is the best business possible.”

“Just the two of them?” I said.

“Just the two of them,” Rita said.

“I hope no one comes home with a black eye,” I joked.

“Come smoke with us, baby,” Rita said. “It’ll help you relax. Kat will be back before long, and we’ll hear all about it.”

We refreshed the hookah with more weed and got thoroughly stoned over the next hour. It was nearly three o’clock when Kat walked through the patio doors and joined us, still in her blue dress and nude heels from work that day.

“I would love a hit of that,” Kat said, gesturing to the hookah after kissing me hello.

“How was lunch?” Jess asked.

“We’re all dying to know,” Rita said.

Kat closed her eyes and took a deep inhale. She held the smoke for a long time before letting out a relaxed, lengthy exhale. She took two more hits before telling us about her meeting with Nicole.

“Was it that stressful?” I teased as she put the hookah hose down.

“No, no, it was good,” Kat said dreamily as her high began to take hold.

“Spill it, girl,” Rita said, pushing her.

“We have a detente, like a real one,” Kat said. “Nicole isn’t evil. I know that. She has been mixed up. I’ve been mixed up before. Will we ever be best friends? Probably not. But we both want to make sure the agency is successful. And we recognize that we also have some similar goals.”

“That sounds pretty positive,” Jess said. “Focus on the things you have in common.”

“The biggest thing is that we both understand we have crushes on each other’s men,” Kat said. “So it’s a one-hundred-percent understanding that Bryce and John are off-limits without express permission.”

Kat paused and looked at me.

“That goes for the birthday idea, too,” Kat said. “It’s off for now, okay?”

“That’s fine,” I said. “I mean that. It’s really fine.”

She was my Kitty Kat. I wasn’t going to jeopardize anything for the sake of fucking someone else. There was plenty of fucking to be done without Nicole. And I was happy with myself that my initial thought wasn’t to go ahead and do it if I figured I wouldn’t get found out.

Kat sat on my lap and kissed me.

“You’re growing up,” she said, teasing me.

“I just know what I want,” I said.

“Speaking of what you want,” Kat said, talking to all four of us now. “You got Rita the tattoos, but I think it’s criminal that you haven’t gotten her a ring yet.”

“A completely criminal oversight,” Jess concurred.

“Well, this isn’t normally how I’d propose we go about this,” I said.

“Propose?” Rita said.

“Maybe not the best choice of words, babe,” Jess said.

“Rita deserves a ring!” Kat said with a giggle.

“I need to get mine cleaned,” Jess said.

“Let’s all go tomorrow,” Kat suggested. “You want the same as us, right?”

“Of course I do,” Rita said, stammering a bit.

“This isn’t the romantic scenario I envisioned,” I said.

“I don’t care,” Rita said, suddenly fighting back the onset of tears.

“You really want it, don’t you?” I said.

“I thought you already understood,” she said. “It’s the only thing I’m sure that I want in the entire world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.