Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Some fun Infinity escort agency stuff in this chapter. There is a lot to come with that part of the story in the course of this book. Keep the feedback coming and enjoy!


The day after our dramatic encounter with Rita’s husband, all four of us ended up at the Hooker House. Katie had freaked out and begged Jess to meet Rita and explain. What she didn’t realize was Rita didn’t care, but she was happy to take the meeting. At the same time, to my surprise, Crystal had asked to talk about Kat. The topic was a mystery. Jess needed to talk to Alix and Nicole about the next day’s first football party of the season. And that meant I needed to be there to indulge in whatever came up.

There was buzzing excitement in the G-Wagon as we drove to the Hooker House. We hadn’t been there together since the previous season’s football finale. We entered the house to find the quiet before the football storm. It was impeccably clean. I saw Alix and Brittany smoking hookah topless out by the pool – some things never changed. In the kitchen, we found Crystal and Katie huddled over the cocaine. They chatted rapidly. They both wore yoga pants and tank tops.

“Hi girls!” Jess greeted them with hugs.

“Oh my gosh, you must be Katie,” Kat said. “You’re right, Rita! She is so cute!”

Katie looked stunned.

“Hi, sweetie,” Rita said and hugged Katie. “I’m so sorry our introduction was awkward!”

Crystal hugged all of us, lingering with me a little longer than necessary and rubbing her breasts against me so I could feel her nipple piercings. She quickly retreated into the living room with Kat and Jess, an earnest look on her face. I stayed with Rita in the kitchen.

“Do you want to do a line with me?” Rita asked Katie.

“I’d love to,” Katie said. “I had to do one when I woke up because I didn’t want to deal with the comedown. Sorry, I’m just so nervous. I feel so bad.”

Rita looked elegant as she snorted two lines. Katie was jumpy, the coke not helping her nerves.

“Did Blaine give you a fun time when you got home, at least?” Rita asked, her voice sweet and sincere.

“He couldn’t get it up,” Katie said. “Coke dick and whiskey.”

Rita laughed. “I’m sorry!” she said. “I have lived that more times than I can count!”

“Why don’t we sit outside,” I suggested.

We adjourned to the patio and waved hello to Alix and Brittany.

“I had no idea,” Katie said, her words mashing together as she spoke rapidly. “I mean, Blaine didn’t even mention he was married.”

“Take a deep breath,” Rita said, her tone calm and soothing. “We’re still married, but I haven’t lived there in almost a year. We have an agreement. Our lives don’t overlap. We live totally separately and however we want. So, please, Katie, don’t feel bad.”

“I almost had a heart attack when I saw you and realized what was going on,” Katie said.

“How’d you meet him?” Rita asked.

“A sugar daddy web website,” Katie said. “This was only like the fifth time we’ve gone out.”

“Does he treat you well?” she asked.

“Two thousand dollars every meeting,” Katie said.

“Good,” Rita said. “Milk him for all he’s worth.”

They laughed together.

“I can’t believe you’re cool about this,” Katie said.

“Sweetie, I wanted out of that for years,” Rita said. “He does what he does. I have zero attachment here.”

“Wow, okay,” Katie said.

“Actually, you can do something for me,” Rita said. “Keep seeing him. Take as much money as you can. Keep an eye on him. I kind of want to know what stupid shit he’s doing so it’ll make the inevitable divorce easier. Can you do that?”

“Oh my god, I’d love to do that,” Katie said.

“I don’t want you to feel weird,” Rita said. “You know, I saw you in the ladies’ room last night, and came back to the table and told John I had seen this really cute girl in there. And he told me who it was when we saw you walk out!”

“That’s so crazy!” Katie said.

As they started drifting into small talk, I walked over to say hi to Alix and Brittany. They were stoned and giggling.

“I don’t know why I don’t just hang out with you two here all the time,” I said.

Alix rolled her eyes. “Come on, stud,” she said. “You have three girls at home catering to your every whim.”

“I hear you got a second-rate titty fuck yesterday, John,” Brittany said with a laugh.

“Shut up, slut,” Alix said.

“I’m a whore, thank you,” Brittany shot back.

“Do you want to smoke with us?” Alix asked.

I sat down and took the hookah hose she offered and inhaled a long hit.

“Excited for the party tomorrow?” I asked while I exhaled.

“So excited,” Brittany said. “This season is going to be so much fun.”

“It’s nice not to have the darkness that David Johnson brought with him,” Alix said. “He was fun. Sometimes. It was just all too rough. Too much.”

“Yeah, the guys seem so much more relaxed now,” Brittany said. “Some of them are popping in for regular appointments. It’s been great.”

“Sounds like a recipe for good, clean debauchery,” I said.

“We’ll have some surprises in store,” Alix said. “Are you coming tomorrow? You might like to see some of it.”

Before I had the chance to answer, Jess beckoned me inside. I bade Alix and Brittany goodbye and walked back to the living room. I noticed that Rita and Katie had gone inside and found them huddled over the cocaine. Rita looked at me with a lustful smile.

“Daddy, Crystal has some good ideas,” Kat said when I entered the house and sat down by them.

She snorted the last two lines off a small mirror before passing it to Jess, who started cutting fresh powder on it.

“So, like, I had dinner with a couple other wives on Wednesday after church,” Crystal said. “They surprised me because they ordered wine, and I didn’t think they drank. Anyway, we got a little tipsy, and one of them said she wished she had something to help her focus on the drive home.”

I glanced at Kat, who gave me a look that told me to be patient. Jess passed Crystal the mirror, and she paused to inhale some coke.

“So these two girls, Bianka and Julie, went to college together,” Crystal continued. “And they started telling me how they used to like coke in college. And I don’t know why I said it or anything, but I told them, hey, I’ve got some coke if you want some.”

This had taken an interesting turn. Jess looked at me with a knowing smile.

“Anyway, we did some bumps from my bullet in the car,” Crystal said. “And before I knew it, we had done all the coke, and Bianka was talking about how she missed their college days and hooking up at parties. So I told them I had been watching that series the Girlfriend Experience and how hot it was.

“Anyway,” Crystal said, talking fast and trying to wrap up quickly, “they both binged it the last couple days, and we’ve been texting. Well, we had lunch yesterday, and I brought some more coke, and I kind of told them I’d been talking to a man who was sexy and very discrete. And I don’t think they really believed it. But, like, I said maybe you could meet them, John, and see if they could have some fun.”

“Are you serious?” I said, chuckling that I had turned Crystal’s catch phrase back on her.

“You can trust them,” Crystal said. “I’ve known them a long time. They’re kind of in the same boat as me.”

“Tell him the last part,” Kat encouraged her.

“So, like, I think we could bring them into the agency without much effort,” Crystal said. “I thought there could be a lot of interest in a kind of bored housewives group with me and Bianka and Julie.”

“What do you think, daddy?” Kat asked. “Are you up for corrupting a couple religious wives?”

“Sounds like a perfect job for me,” I said.

“I think there’s a real niche here,” Jess said.

“I agree,” I said. “When do I get started?”

“Well, actually,” Kat said, glancing at Crystal, “what about lunch today?”

“Today?” I said, nearly choking on my own spit.

“Their husbands are both realtors in my husband’s office,” Crystal said. “So they’re free this afternoon.”

“Who’s going?” I asked.

“You and Crystal,” Jess said. “Remember, they don’t know about the agency.”

“Yet,” Kat said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.