Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Date night, part two. I hope you enjoy having the characters reconnect one-on-one. Let me know what you think!


Nicole, I thought, had ambushed me. I was at the Hooker House to pick up Jess after another prospect interview. While I hung out as she finished up, Nicole popped into the kitchen. Wearing a see-through bodysuit and thigh-high stockings.

“Oh, John! Perfect!” she said. “I need your help deciding something. Can you come to my room really quick?”

I stammered and lost my composure.

“Come on,” she said, her voice as seductive as always. She couldn’t help it. “Bryce’s family is coming to town for the season opener. I want to figure out something sexy to wear for him underneath.”

“Just, um,” I stuttered, trying to regain my footing. “Yeah, just a second.”

“Hurry up,” she said. She turned on her bare heels and shimmied her ass as she walked away.

I texted Kat quickly.

“Hey, at HH,” I wrote, “Nicole asking for outfit advice, but it seems like lingerie. Wanted to text you first to discuss before doing anything.”

Three flashing buttons lit up immediately.

“It’s okay, daddy,” Kat responded. “She told me. Surprised she didn’t tell you she cleared it with me first.”

“Okay,” I said. “Will let you know.”

“Maybe take a couple pics,” Kat replied with a winky face emoji.

I shrugged, still not quite understanding the dynamic that continued to develop between Kat and Nicole. I walked toward the bedrooms and knocked lightly on Nicole’s door. She opened it with a smile. Her bodysuit was gone. Only the leggings remained.

“Did Kat tell you it was okay?” she asked with a teasing smile.

I nodded sheepishly and passed the threshold. Nicole’s body always had a hypnotic effect on me. Her lips looked slightly swollen and almost always wet. Her neckline and shoulders were delicate, the olive skin leading to the impressive swell of her fake breasts, which were identical in color to the rest of her body. Her waist was very slender and her stomach perfectly flat, adorned with a belly ring. To her chagrin and my delight, Nicole’s hips flushed out voluptuously and supported a beautifully curvy ass. She felt it made her look bottom-heavy, which is why she got breast implants – to, in her mind, balance out her body. She was gorgeous.

“Okay, this isn’t play time, stud,” Nicole said. “I’m meeting Bryce’s family. That’s a big deal. He’s nervous. I’m nervous. I want to put him at ease a little with something sexy underneath. You have good taste about this. So it’s all business, got it?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said seriously but with a grin on my face.

Nicole spoke with her hands on her hips. I loved the way her clit poked out of her smooth pubic mound. She waxed religiously.

“I’m not good at dressing conservatively,” she confessed. “And Bryce likes when I do sexy things for him. So I need something that isn’t visible but super slutty.”

“Have you considered just wearing nothing underneath?” I said. “Your body is the sluttiest thing I can think of.”

“Shut up,” Nicole said and rolled her eyes. “He gets that all the time.”

“Okay,” I said, getting serious. “The bodysuit was nice. Really nice. What are the other options?”

“I’ve got one other,” Nicole said. “Let me show you.”

She retrieved two wispy pieces of lacy fabric from her dresser. The panties were crotchless. The bra had nipple cutouts.

“What do you think?” she asked, turning around to show off her ass.

“I love it,” I said. “Honest opinion? I think the bodysuit. But lose the stockings. It’s going to be way too hot for them.”

“Thank you, John,” Nicole said. “That’s what I was thinking, too. I wanted to save this one for when you and Kat come over for my birthday party.”

My jaw dropped, but Nicole shooed me out of her room.

“Get,” she said. “I’ve got an appointment soon.”


“Fuck, I’ve had blue balls all day,” I said to Jess as she tapped out a line of cocaine on the Maserati’s dashboard. She snorted it quickly and wiped up the remnants to rub on her gums.

“Good,” she said. “Because I want a big load of cum.”

I already had pulled out my cock, which was deliciously hard. Jess sucked me in greedily. There was need behind her immediate and relentless pace.

“Jesus, babe,” I said, brushing her hair aside as I drove.

“I need that fucking cum,” she said, briefly pulling off. “I don’t need to eat anything but your cum.”

For our date night, I went nostalgic with Jess. When we had first met, while she was still an undergrad, and I wanted to woo her, I would take her to a nice hotel for sex and room service. So I booked a suite at the St. Regis and packed an overnight bag that probably was smaller than the baggie of cocaine we had.

“Slow down, baby,” I said. “I don’t want to get off before we get to our room.”

Jess ignored me. She only sucked me faster.

“Fuck! Jess! I’m going to cum!” I cried.

She only grunted and happily accepted the massive sperm deposit I made in her mouth. She moaned in delight as her throat gulped it down.

“I told you,” Jess said, wiping her lips, “I needed that cum.”

“You are such a naughty girl,” I said, letting a hand glide up her thigh.

“Plus, I didn’t want you cumming too fast when we started fucking,” she said. “I want you pounding me all night.”

“I haven’t seen you this horny in ages,” I said.

“I haven’t gotten fucked in three days,” she said. “The agency has been so busy.”

“You know, there was a time when, if you said that, it would mean that you were doing nothing but fucking for money,” I said.

“I’m in management now,” Jess said jokingly and with a laugh. She had transitioned to maybe one or two appointments per week at most. She only saw very trusted and lucrative regulars.

We pulled up to the St. Regis and headed straight for our room. The concierge had checked us in and simply passed us the key. There were two bottles of Champagne on ice waiting for us. I popped one while Jess turned over the entire baggie of cocaine onto the glass coffee table.

“Not fucking around, huh?” I observed.

“I miss this,” she said, immediately getting to work chopping the powder and cutting lines. “You and me and a ton of blow with nothing to do but fuck and suck.”

She took a break to pull off her summer dress, leaving herself completely nude. I looked at her hungrily, focusing especially on her pussy, which was as smooth as I’d ever seen it. Jess spotted me staring.

“I went to Nicole’s waxing place,” she said. “Do you like it?”

“It looks like the only thing I want to eat,” I said.

Jess kneeled down before the coffee table again, this time fingering a silver straw. With her usual, incomparable enthusiasm, she snorted two lines and nearly jumped up off the floor.

“Come on, babe,” she said, nearly running over to me. “God, this is so pure. I want to feel your cock get that coke hardness and just fucking pound me.”

I pulled Jess in for a kiss and felt a jolt when I tasted the bitter cocaine in her mouth. She looked at me with a different level of lust in her eyes. She grabbed my cock, still sticky from her saliva from the blowjob while driving.

“Do some lines, baby,” she said. “Fuck me like I’m still that dirty little sorority slut just begging for your dick.”

I snorted two lines and reached behind Jess to pull her to me by her firm, rounded ass cheeks. I let my tongue drag across her cunt, savoring the slick wetness that protruded from inside and adoring the incredible smoothness after her wax.

In a moment, I had stood up and backed her onto the bed, her legs nearly hanging off the edge. My cock was achingly hard, turbocharged by the coke, and plowed mercilessly into Jess’s pussy.

“Yes!” she cried out. “I love when the monster inside you comes out to play.”

She grabbed her feet with her hands, pulling her legs wider and nearly behind her head. Her pussy was so open for me, it almost felt like I drove past her cervix with each stroke. She was delirious with pleasure, and her first orgasm seized her within minutes.

“I can’t believe you haven’t been fucked in three days,” I panted, the vigorous pace making my breath ragged. Still, dirty talk was an imperative.

“Not by a man, at least,” she said with a grin. “Rita was so delicious last night.”

“By a man, huh?” I said. “I haven’t fucked you in four days.”

“Oops,” Jess giggled. “I forgot. Johnny may have stopped by the house a few days ago.”

“Oh, really?” I said, slowly my pace slightly to let her tell me the story.

“Bryce likes to drop in for lunch time quickies with Nicole if they have extra time,” Jess said casually. “Johnny tagged along. I couldn’t make him watch.”

“You’re so dirty,” I said. “I’m guessing Shelly doesn’t know.”

“She knows Johnny and I play sometimes,” Jess said. “But he doesn’t always tell her if Bryce is coming to blow off some steam with Nicole, and Johnny tags along.”

“I love what a slut you are,” I said. “And have always come back to me. For years and years.”

“You’re the only man I’ve ever loved,” Jess said. “You’re the only man who’s ever loved me for who I am.”

“I always will,” I said and focused on driving in and out of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.