Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: I know it sounds like a broken record, but it’s amazing to hear the feedback all of you provide. It means a lot and really helps me consider things. I mean that. Thanks a lot.


“Oh my gosh,” Crystal said as she stepped out of the G-Wagon.

I had opened the door for her and held out a hand to help her down the high threshold. She carelessly spread her legs, and her bare cunt flashed in front of me from under her pencil skirt. She kept herself fully shaved at my instruction.

“This is, like, a total mansion,” she said.

“I thought it was only fair that you come play here,” I said.

“Is your friend here?” she asked.

“I think so,” I said. I put my hand on her ass and smiled because I knew she would be surprised by my next statement. “She actually lives here.”

“Wait, what?” Crystal asked, confused. Her gum popped in her mouth.

“She’s my girlfriend,” I said. “Well, okay, full disclosure. She is one of my girlfriends.”

“Are you serious?” she said. “Your girlfriend runs an escort agency?”

“She does,” I said. “So here’s your chance to find out everything you ever wanted to know.”

We walked inside, and Jess waited for us at the bar. She had poured three glasses of Champagne, and I saw the silver cocaine tray lurking behind her on the counter.

“You must be Crystal,” Jess said, walking over with a glass of Champagne for her. “I’m Jess.”

“Holy cow, it is so nice to meet you,” Crystal said. “Your house is amazing.”

“Thank you,” Jess said.

We walked to the bar to retrieve glasses for ourselves, and Crystal spotted the coke.

“Is that coke?” she asked.

“It is,” Jess said. She was being so polite, but I could see the amusement in her eyes. “Would you like some?”

“That’s so nice of you,” Crystal said. “I would love some. I really like coke.” She said it like she was trying to convince herself.

Jess smiled and handed her a straw. “Be my guest,” Jess said sweetly.

Crystal snorted two lines, and Jess took the straw back so she could snort two of her own.

“Isn’t that such good shit?” Jess said, savoring the oncoming buzz.

“It makes me feel so good,” Crystal said. I could see she was trying to play things cool, to show Jess she belonged in her worldly presence.

I escorted Crystal to the couch and let my hand cup her ass, but she swatted it away as she sat down and shot me a look of embarrassment.

Jess, always observant, noticed.

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” she said. “John really is my boyfriend. But he also knows my business. We are very free with our bodies. And our desires.”

“So you, like, know he plays with me?” Crystal asked, wide-eyed.

“Not just with you, honey,” Jess said. “I’m only one of three girlfriends.”

“Three? Are you serious?” she said.

“I’m serious,” Jess answered. “And we all live here together.”

It was as if I could see Crystal’s mind melting before my eyes.

“That seems so kind of ... sexy,” Crystal said.

“Trust me, it is,” Jess said. “So you wanted to talk about my agency? What do you want to know?”

“So, okay, like, this probably sounds really silly to you, but I read this book about a Las Vegas escort,” Crystal began, “and then I watched that show Girlfriend Experience? And I guess, really, I’m just wondering if it can really be that much fun. It seems so exciting.”

“Well, I’m sure that depends on your situation,” Jess said. “But at my agency, Infinity, we have a really stringent selection criteria for my girls and for our clients. I find that has made it very, very exciting.”

“How is it exciting to you, I guess?” she asked.

The girls had drained their Champagne glasses, so I grabbed the bottle and refilled them.

“I don’t know if you think this is exciting,” Jess said, “but I think spending an afternoon with a handsome CEO who pays me $3,000 to have sex with him is very exciting indeed.”

“Are you for real?” Crystal said, in awe.

“As real as it was when it happened yesterday,” Jess said. She was just toying with her now. “I completely lost track of how many times I came.”

“Was he nice?” she asked.

“The picture of a gentleman,” Jess said. “And such a beautiful dick.”

“So, um, what kind of girls do you look for?” Crystal asked.

Jess and I exchanged a knowing glance. This was going even better than I had hoped. I put a hand on Crystal’s knee, slowly letting it wander up into the darkness under her pencil skirt.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind me saying,” Jess said, now scooting closer to Crystal. “Girls who are pretty and fun like you. Girls who like to party and know how to use their bodies for pleasure.”

“Thank you,” Crystal said, flattered but also blushing. “How do you know, um, that I’m like that?”

“John tells me everything,” Jess said. “But I suppose you’re right. I can’t know for sure unless I see for myself.” She put her own hand on Crystal’s other thigh now.

“You want to, like, watch us?” she asked, unsure of herself.

“John has to approve of all my girls,” Jess said. “If he doesn’t give them a passing grade, they don’t make the cut.”

“Wow,” was all Crystal mustered in response.

“Sorry,” Jess said, “I’m making assumptions. You wanted to talk about the agency, and here I am seeing if you want a tryout.”

Crystal stammered. “Wow, would you even consider that?” she said. Her relative naivete showed she was genuinely flattered.

“It doesn’t have to be a real tryout,” Jess said nonchalantly. “What if we just pretended?”

“What if I really like it?” Crystal asked.

“Like what?” Jess shot back.

“The idea of becoming an escort,” Crystal said.

“I would definitely consider it,” Jess said, her blue eyes piercing as they looked directly at Crystal.

“That’s really hot,” Crystal said. “Maybe I could have a little more coke?”

“Help yourself,” Jess said.

My cock was raging. Jess put on a masterful performance. She waited on the couch while I walked with Crystal to the bar. She tried to play it cool while she snorted the coke, but I could sense the scene was almost overwhelming to her.

“What are you thinking?” I asked quietly.

“I’m so turned on,” Crystal said, rubbing her nose. “Do you really think she thinks I’m pretty enough to work for her?”

“Trust me,” I said. “I know you are.”

Returning to the couch, before she sat down, Crystal said, “So, um, what if we did the tryout thing?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.