Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Things shift here a bit. There’s a game afoot that our foursome doesn’t really understand yet. Are they pawns for the amusement of Hollywood players? Or is there something more going on here? It’ll take some time, but we’re going to find out! And it’ll be filthy fun along the way!


“Prize for what?” Juliet said with an electric smile.

Her body was improbably perfect as ever. Her eyes shone like jewels. Her breasts remained marvels, arguably the best proof in favor of God’s existence ever asserted. I noticed that her pussy looked swollen and more pink than usual, and I remembered Kelly’s earlier comment about how Peter and Stephen had been cumming all day.

“The blowjob race,” Stephen said.

“Aw, did you win, babe?” Juliet said. “But you cheated. You’ve cum in me three times today. There was no way anyone else stood a chance!”

Everyone laughed, although from my foursome it was somewhat uneasy. We had walked into a dynamic we weren’t prepared for. Kelly’s presence wasn’t the only surprise. This whole weekend had pivoted in a direction away from our expectations. All bets were off now.

“That doesn’t mean I’m not ready to go again,” Stephen said with his usual confidence.

“I’ll be your prize,” Juliet said. “But let’s stay with our guests for a little while! I want to catch up with them!”

She kissed Stephen and made her way around the room, greeting everyone warmly and by name. She stopped in front of me last and, despite the group’s presence, gave me an open-mouth kiss hello.

“I’m so glad you made it, John,” she said. “This is going to be quite the party.”

“It’s been full of surprises already,” I said, still dumbstruck.

“That only makes it more fun,” Juliet said.

“Who needs Champagne?” Stephen asked.

Juliet stalked over to the cocaine. After she did her lines, she put the residue on her finger and slipped it inside her pussy, rubbing it around gently.

“Not on your gums?” Rita, sitting on the sofa across from her, asked.

“Sometimes,” Juliet said. “But when I’m getting a lot of dick? It helps keep the pain of being rubbed raw at bay.”

“I can’t believe I’ve never tried it,” Rita said, her stage fright about talking to celebrities clearly gone. “Kat and I do TV in the early mornings, and we do what we call booty bumps.”

“Is that like boofing?” Juliet asked.

“Same thing, different name,” Rita said.

“How is it?” Juliet probed.

“The most amazing high,” Rita said.

“Instant and intense,” Kat added, joining the two of them. She snorted two more lines off the coffee table.

“Sounds like fun,” Juliet said casually.

“So John was telling us all about your new movie,” Rita said, trying not to sound like too much of a fan girl. “I mean, we don’t know a whole lot, but it sounds great.”

“This is my Oscar vehicle!” Juliet said with a laugh. “We start principal photography in about a month, so the next few weeks are the last hurrah for partying and getting in shape.”

“Those aren’t mutually exclusive?” Kat said.

“Cocaine is always conducive to losing those last five pounds,” Juliet said, and the girls laughed.

“Well, I’m sure it will be amazing,” Rita said.

“Definitely,” Kat agreed.

“You two are sweet,” Juliet said. “Thanks for letting me crash your weekend. I know it was a surprise.”

“The more the merrier, I say,” Kat said. “We’re a wild bunch.”

Juliet laughed, but my attention was drawn away from their conversation as Kelly slipped an arm around my neck and said hello.

“Happy to see me, stud?” she said playfully.

“I’m always happy to see you,” I told her.

“Stephen likes surprises,” she said. “I know you’re totally fine having Juliet here.”

“Who wouldn’t be?” I said.

“How’s your jealous streak?” she asked.

“You know I don’t have one,” I said.

“That’s good,” Kelly said. “Just remember that.”

“It’s stitched into my DNA,” I said.

Kelly moved closer and whispered to me. “Stephen has an infatuation with Kat,” she said. “It’s a girl-next-door thing. Just know that he’s a control freak, but it’s just an infatuation. The worst thing you could do is feel threatened. Do you get what I’m saying?”

I nodded, feeling strangely aroused by Kelly’s warm breath tickling my ear.

“He likes to show off his control,” Kelly added. “But I’ve known Stephen for a long time. It’s a game. I’ve already told Kat this, but you need to know it and understand it.”

“I’m hearing you,” I said. “Not just listening.”

“Good boy,” she said. She raised her voice. “Now what does a girl have to do to get some cocaine around here?”

Peter let out his hearty laugh from the sofa, where he had Jess sitting in his lap.

“Walk to that fucking coffee table and help yourself!” Peter said boisterously.

“Oh, and I suppose I have to bend over in front of you to do it?” Kelly said playfully.

“That would help,” Peter said.

Kelly bounced off to powder her nose, and I noticed Stephen on the outskirts of the group. He simply watched, taking it all in. Even outside the circle, he seemed to be the center of attention. That’s how intense his charisma was.

He glanced over at me and smiled. I took it as an invitation to chat.

“This is shaping up to be awfully fun,” I said.

“It really is,” he said, his voice relaxed. “It’s nice to be around open-minded people.”

“Well, we’re nothing if not that,” I said.

“You can’t force chemistry like this,” he observed.

We looked up at the room. Kelly had joined Juliet, Kat, and Rita around the coffee table. They talked rapidly, laughed frequently, and maintained their coke buzzes. Jess’s head had disappeared into Peter’s lap, his prodigious sexual appetite unsatisfied.

“Now that you say that,” I said, “it does feel very natural.”

“Natural is a good word for it,” Stephen said. “I’ll tell you, I don’t know how you do it.”

“Do what?” I asked.

“Three girlfriends,” he said. “I don’t think I’ve had a relationship last more than three months in the past fifteen years.”

“I probably wouldn’t, either,” I said. “But I’ve got built-in variety.”

Stephen laughed. “Variety is definitely mandatory,” he said. “Five women is probably just the right number for a weekend.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” I said, and we laughed.

Then Stephen cut to the heart of the conversation.

“Kat’s a fun little piece of ass,” he said.

“The best,” I said, a little surprised by his language but keeping my even-keeled demeanor.

“You’re cool if I get some time with her,” he said. It wasn’t a question. “The way she takes a cock up her ass is just superb.”

“She truly loves it. It’s not an act,” I said, feeling odd having this discussion. “My girls aren’t on leashes. We’re very free.”

“Maybe you should keep them on leashes,” Stephen said. “It might be more fun.”

I laughed and thought it sounded awkward and forced. “That would probably only make them harder to control,” I joked.

Stephen laughed a genuine, guttural laugh. “Now that’s the truth,” he said and gave me a gentlemanly pat on the back.

“It’s going to be a fun weekend for sure,” I said. “I always say the only rule is that there are no rules.”

“I like that,” Stephen said. “I think I’m ready to jump back in and claim my prize.”

He walked away, leaving me with an extremely favorable impression. This guy just told me, full of presumption, that he was going to fuck my girlfriend, and I liked him for it. It was an odd feeling, on one hand, and it was a marvel on the other. I had to admire it. And I made a mental note – if Stephen wanted Kat? That left Juliet free for me.

Stephen walked over to Juliet and extended his hand. She simply took it. Immediately. And walked away with him around the corner. The perturbed look that briefly passed over Kat’s face wasn’t lost on me. I decided to move in.

“You know, girls,” I said, “I’m not as used up as these other guys.”

“Daddy, can it be my turn to taste you?” Kat said brightly.

She didn’t wait for my answer. As Rita and Kelly returned to the coffee table for another round of cocaine, Kat got on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She freed my cock, which was achingly hard again already, and engulfed me in her warm mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.