Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: The foursome’s toes dip back into Hollywood for the next couple chapters. It’s going to be a little bit of a wild ride, full of games and lessons. Let me know what you think, if you feel inclined!


The stalker issue died a quiet death. Our security company worked with a legal team that interfaced with the TV station, which put it to rest swiftly and with finality. With lightning speed, the station paid Rita and Kat six-figure “bonuses,” helped get a sealed restraining order, and provided additional security at the station. It was all taken care of quickly and confidentially. And we had a half-million after-tax dollars in unexpected, disposable cash to play with.

Life slowed down for a little while after the drama wrapped up. It was a nice bit of routine after a tumultuous few weeks. It also allowed me to get my head on straight after my slip-ups with Nicole. I kept my distance there, letting Kat take the lead with building a tentative friendship with her. Jess had been pressing Kat to do it, even in the weeks before my transgression. She saw Nicole as a valuable talent, and she didn’t want it to interfere with our home life. Nicole had changed, and she encouraged Kat to open herself up to seeing that. The Hooker House and Infinity agency seemed to be on cruise control – which was fairly easy given the summer lull in August.

We needed the down time because, the weekend before Labor Day, Stephen had invited us to his ranch. True to his word, he sent a limo for all four of us, and we were buzzing – literally and figuratively – as the car sped down the interstate southwest of Houston.

Peter had texted Jess to let her know that he would tag along, too, and that made her wickedly excited. She and Kat couldn’t hide their anticipation. Jess had a magnetic attraction to Peter’s mogul identity, which came with financial power and “juice.” She liked how Peter treated her with a sense of entitlement, without asking permission. He read her so well, he knew she would be fine with what he did.

Kat felt a similar pull to Stephen, which all of us could relate to. I could, in particular, given my couple encounters with the actress Juliet Lawson. It was an irresistible pull, feeling like you lived temporarily inside a fantasy. For virtually everyone that’s all it ever would be. For us? We got to touch and taste it. It was a heady, powerful realization.

That left Rita, of course, who was a bit quiet on the ride to the ranch. She did a lot of cocaine, snorting a half-dozen lines in the morning while we were packing and hitting her bullet every fifteen minutes as we rode. She drank her Champagne quickly, too, but didn’t say much. I could sense what tugged at her. Kat, almost without discussion, operated under the assumption that Rita would join her in bed with Stephen at some point.

While Kat and Jess chatted at shotgun-fire speed, wired from the coke and anticipation of their Hollywood weekend, Rita leaned her head on my shoulder.

“You know, we’ve had nothing but fun at the ranch,” I said. “And you’ve never done anything you don’t want to. This weekend is no different.”

“That’s a good point,” she said. She paused and whispered softly, “I just don’t know if I want a dick besides yours. No matter whose it is.”

“We don’t do anything separately,” I said. “That was our agreement. I’ll stick with it. I want you with me.”

“Okay, baby,” she said. “If you really think you can keep your wits about you in the moment, in the event something arises.”

“I think it’s pretty straightforward, honestly,” I said. “Kat is going to play with Stephen.”

Kat overheard us and said, “I’m going to wear out his dick if he lets me!” She and Jess laughed.

“Peter will do Peter things to Jess,” I said.

This time, Jess interjected, adding, “With his peter.” She and Kat laughed again.

“So you know what that means?” I said. “We get to find even more of those nooks and crannies at the ranch to sneak off into. You think I can cum ten times for you this weekend?”

“You better,” she said and kissed me. “I’m okay, John. I feel good. Sorry. There’s also something about the way I get around really famous people. It’s intimidating.”

“They all just want their dicks sucked like anybody else,” Kat said jokingly.

We all laughed. The vibes had turned positive. We passed around a coke bullet for final hits as the limo turned onto the ranch’s mile-long driveway.

“I’m so fucking wet right now,” Kat said. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip, almost apologetically. I smiled at her. It was all the permission she needed.

When we reached the main house, however, it was surprisingly quiet. A couple of the staff greeted us. They shuttled our luggage to our rooms and invited us to the kitchen for a late lunch, which was set up. I popped a bottle of Dom Perignon that was on ice, and we all clinked glasses.

A few minutes later, Stephen rushed in.

“I’m sorry! Please accept my apologies!” he said, slightly out of breath and appearing flushed. “It’s so great to have all of you. How is lunch?”

“Fantastic,” I said. “You’re always the consummate host.”

“So great to see you, John,” Stephen said and clapped me on the back.

He worked the room, hugging Jess and Rita, but stopping and kissing Kat hello. You could almost feel the floor shake as her knees buckled.

“Help yourselves to anything and make yourselves at home!” Stephen said. He poured himself a glass of Champagne. “The coke’s in the great room.”

I could see Jess glancing around nervously. I knew what was on her mind, so I tried to help her out.

“I’m surprised Peter isn’t tending bar already!” I said.

“Oh, he’ll be along,” Stephen said smoothly. “Just had a couple of loose ends to tie up.”

The nervousness disappeared from Jess’s face.

“I love that you can make it snow in August,” she said. “Anyone want to hit the slopes?”

Rita and I followed her into the main living area, which had the cocaine-stuffed antique snuff boxes littering almost every flat surface. Kat lingered behind, flirting with Stephen. She had worn a sleeveless, silky yellow top that buttoned around her neck but had a cutout above her cleavage. With a tight, white pencil skirt, it gave her a classy-yet-seductive look. Her nipple rings poked aggressively against the fabric.

Jess and Rita knelt before a glass coffee table. Jess turned a generous amount of fluffy cocaine onto the surface, then let Rita dive in aggressively with a razor blade to cut it into lines. I hadn’t seen Rita this high in a long time. She was intent on partying. Jess blew two lines, then Rita took her turn, and then handed the straw to me.

“Here,” Rita said. “I’ve got an idea. I want you to take a couple off my tits.”

“I’ll never say no to that,” I said, as Rita pushed down her white tube top.

My mouth watered at the sight of her tits, which needed a bra only if she didn’t to show off her glorious, pink nipples. Jess scooped up two generous spoonfuls of coke and formed them into rough lines that followed the sumptuous top curve of Rita’s breasts. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed motion, and I saw Stephen and Kat drifting closer toward us. Stephen’s gaze landed squarely on Rita’s perfect monuments. I leaned down and took both lines in turn. Before I had a chance to address the powdered remains, Stephen spoke up.

“Do you mind if I make a run?” he asked politely but confidently.

“Be my guest,” I said.

Rita only smiled. I looked at Kat, wondering if she would be jealous. She wasn’t. Her smile was as eager as Stephen’s, who looked like a kid on Christmas as Jess reloaded Rita’s cleavage with cocaine. These certainly weren’t the first tits Stephen had done coke off of. He bent over and coolly did both lines, completely unhurried. He savored it. When both lines had disappeared, he returned to Rita’s left breast and, looking directly at Kat, licked a generous swath of the skin to pick up the remaining flakes. Then he repeated it on her right breast, where he ended up twirling his tongue around her nipple and causing Rita to gasp.

“I need a line,” Kat said.

She let her hand run over Stephen’s ass as she moved to the coffee table. Jess had cut another dozen lines in the interim, and Kat hoovered up two of them.

“I’d say the weekend has officially begun!” Stephen pronounced.

Rita pulled her tube top back up. Stephen looked at her with disapproval.

“John, you know, I was thinking it would be a shame if the girls wore clothes at all this weekend,” he said. “What do you think?”

“Well, Stephen,” I said, “if they’re game for it? I think all three of these fine bodies look their absolute best when they’re naked. And you are our generous host.”

“Daddy, you’re so naughty,” Kat, who had suddenly appeared at my side, whispered. “I love it.”

Rita, looking at me with coked out eyes and her TV smile, wasted no time. Her tube top and skirt hit the ground in the blink of an eye. It had been a long time since she had been in such a wild mood in front of anyone outside our foursome. To punctuate her striptease, though it was too brief to be called that, she turned around and bent over at the waist before making a show of stripping off her thong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.