Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: There’s always going to be a few ups and downs here and there. I hope you see that how the characters handle it makes them stronger. Thanks for reading and sharing how you feel about the story.


On Monday morning, Kat was in a phenomenal mood as she got ready for work.

“Someone woke up happy,” I said, as I handed her our usual morning coffee as she put on her makeup in the bathroom.

“Stephen invited all three of us to the ranch,” Kat said, focusing intently on applying her mascara.

“Well, that sounds like fun!” Rita said.

“He said he’ll send a limo for us,” Kat said.

“That sounds like even more fun,” Rita said. “We can make it a coke orgy for us on the ride down there!”

“Speaking of coke,” I said and held up their morning booty bumps.

“Aren’t you going to fuck us first, daddy?” Kat said.

Before Kat could even answer, my cock invaded her ass.

“Oh fuck! Daddy!” she cried.

I felt dominant that morning. Kat’s asshole opened to me without resistance. I wondered how many hundreds of times I’d sodomized her by now. I wanted her to feel my ownership of her body again. As her ass adjusted to my size and the sudden intrusion, I reached around Kat’s waist and found her clit. I rubbed my palm across the smooth, swollen mound before focusing two fingers on rubbing her hard nub.

“Is your cunt this wet for me?” I whispered gruffly in her ear. “Or are you thinking about Stephen?”

“Are you going to be mad at me?” Kat asked.

“No, because I already knew the answer,” I said and pulled my cock out of her ass and walked away.

“Daddy!” she exclaimed.

“It’s Rita’s turn,” I said and smiled at her, never breaking contact with her eyes. I could see the sexual frustration in her.

Rita was already bent over the vanity, waiting for my cock. I sunk it in her asshole, and she sighed with expected relief. Rita knew exactly what was going to happen. But I noticed how she looked at Kat when I went to her. It was a satisfied, conquering look. Rita arched her back up high while I fucked her asshole.

“You love me,” Rita said.

She said the words without hesitation or question. It was a power play. I didn’t notice it. Initially, I didn’t think Kat did, either. But my attention was squarely focused on shooting my cum up Rita’s ass. It was a typically powerful, satisfying orgasm. I cleaned off my cock after I put a butt plug in place to ensure Rita didn’t leak a drop out during work that morning. And then Kat said it.

“Aren’t you going to tell me about Nicole’s birthday present?” she asked.

“Huh? I said, lamely, even though in the heat of the moment I didn’t put a finger on what she was talking about.

“Nicole wants you for her birthday,” Kat said. “You and Bryce. At the same time.”

I fumbled. I stammered. I didn’t have an answer ready – at least, not one I was willing to say. I could have simply told the truth. I also didn’t know how she knew about it. I had intended to tell her, but the time never seemed right.

“I get it,” Kat said, her lips pursed. “You probably just figured you could fuck her and not tell me. The girl faked the pregnancy. You thought I’d just forget. I’m just a stupid, stupid girl.”

“Kat, I,” I said. And my mouth went dry.

“John, I don’t care,” she said. “You...”

She was going to say something more. But she started crying. A tearful girlfriend wasn’t something I handled well. And I had never seen Kat cry like this before. My heart crumbled.

“Baby,” I said.

“No,” she said. “Just fucking replace me with Nicole. That’s what you want. You’ve always wanted Nicole.”

“But I ... don’t,” I said. The hesitation didn’t help.

“You just admitted it,” Kat said. “What is it about Nicole? She used you. She used us. She used us, John.”

I had no response. Kat pressed on.

“I know, I’m supposed to just be fine with her because she’s at the agency,” Kat said. “I guess she’s doing great. But I don’t give a fuck. You know why? Because I have one man who I’ve ever loved in my life, and she tried to steal him. Over and over. She. Tried. To. Steal. You. From. Me.”

I looked at her and blinked. I was frozen.

“Don’t you have anything to say?” Kat pressed. “Of course you don’t. God forbid fucking delicate little Nicole has her feelings hurt!”

Kat broke down. She doubled over the vanity and started sobbing. Rita, who until now had watched in surprise but didn’t move, scrambled to her and hugged her.

“I just want you to pick me!” Kat cried.

I stood still. Hadn’t I picked her? I felt defensive. Of course I had picked her. But as I stood behind Kat and her heaving body, Rita stared at me expectantly. I was confused. What more did I need to do?

“Kitty Kat,” I said. “You’ve always been my first choice. You are the first woman who showed me what honest love is.”

Kat’s puffy eyes softened, but they remained bloodshot.

“I love Jess,” I continued. “I love Rita. But none of that was possible without you. Yeah, I’ve known Jess forever. But it was my love for you that showed me how I could love Jess. And, fuck me, you know I couldn’t have met Rita, let alone ... let alone ... I can’t even say it!”

“Have the weather girl be your dirty slut?” Rita offered with her golden smile and perfect timing.

“Yes,” I said with a deep sigh. “Kat, yes, that, too. The weather girl is my dirty slut. But you are the one who started it all. You’re the straw that stirs the drink.”

Kat sniffled.

“Do you really believe that?” she asked. “Or are you just saying it?”

I regained my confidence and poise.

“I don’t have to just say it,” I said. “I have three girlfriends. It’s easy to tell the truth.”

Kat hugged me. Her body felt small against mine. Small and vulnerable. I wanted to ask what really bothered her. Instead, I simply held her.

“I love you, John,” she said.

“I love you, Kitty Kat,” I said and kissed the top of her head.

“I ruined this morning,” she lamented.

“No you didn’t,” I said.

“You didn’t ruin it!” Rita chimed in. “Waking up at 3 a.m. ruined it!”

Kat laughed through her heaves and congestion.

“Are you good for work today?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Kat said. “I’m the traffic girl. I’m always good.”


I left home for the Hooker House while Rita was doing her second overview of the forecast that morning. Jess held my hand while we drove.

“Don’t worry about Kat,” Jess said. “She’s been under a lot of stress.”

“I know,” I said without conviction.

“You were awfully eager to come with me,” Jess said. “It’s not about the interview, is it?”

Jess still struggled to find new girls. She was exacting in her standards.

“Maybe,” I said. “Maybe not.”

“Don’t be coy,” Jess said. “You’re not good at it.”

I didn’t respond, and Jess let it drop. I just drove. We parked in the garage of the Hooker House and went inside. Alix sat in the living room with a strikingly pretty redhead. She got up, and revealed herself to be tall and lithe. Her tube top barely held fake breasts that fit her frame. Her bare midriff was flat and showed off the porcelain tone of her skin. The cutoff shorts she wore emphasized how long her legs were on a five-foot-seven frame and were molded to her surprisingly juicy ass. Her red hair was long and lustrous. My only nitpick was that she had overdone it on a nose job, which made her nose look like the tip of an acute triangle. Still, she was a smokeshow.

“Jess,” Alix said, “this is Amanda.”

“Nice to meet you,” Amanda said, extending a manicured hand with long, delicate fingers.

Jess sat down with Alix and Amanda, and I peeled off to the kitchen. I saw Brittany, topless, smoking a bowl outside and had a mind to join her. Her tits were pointing proudly up. Her nipples were so erect, I could see them projecting outward. Then Nicole’s voice stopped me in my tracks.

“Well hi, stud,” she said.

Her hair was smooth, like it had been freshly brushed. And she wore a white bodysuit. The neckline plunged between her breasts, while the suit itself was a thong that snapped closed underneath her pussy.

“You look good this morning,” I said.

“Aw, thanks, John,” she said, channeling her considerable charm. “I was going to have a little breakfast bump. Are you interested?”

“Sure,” I said.

“It’s in my room,” she said.

Her eyes betrayed mischief, but I followed her.

“Grab a seat,” Nicole said, gesturing at her bed.

She went to her night stand and pulled out a vial of coke. She sat down next to me and unscrewed the cap, which had a small spoon attached to it. Nicole quickly put two scoops under her nostrils and inhaled.

“Here you go, babe,” she said and extended it to me.

I sniffed, and she gave me a second bump, which I happily accepted. She screwed the cap back on the vial and smiled at me. Her face had gotten very close to mine.

“It’s been a long time since we were alone,” Nicole said.

“Yeah,” I said. My mouth became dry again.

“It’s so weird that you’re here this morning,” she said. “I was thinking about you last night.”

“You were?” I said, still trying to find my voice.

“Yeah,” she said, her hand moving up my thigh. “I was riding Bryce, and I thought about how good it would feel if you had come up behind me and shoved that gorgeous dick in my ass.”

She spoke slowly, emphasizing each word. When she finished the sentence, she slipped her tongue in my mouth. I kissed her back. We shifted on the bed, my hands sliding along her rib cage and across her back, pulling her toward me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.