Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: A little bit of football party aftermath, plus some time spent focusing on our foursome as they deepen their relationships. Keep the feedback coming, and please enjoy!


I took an Uber home from the football party when I was too tired to fuck anymore. The upside of that was arriving before 1 a.m. and being greeted by Kat and Rita. They were stoned and drunk and, as promised, watching chick flicks. They were an adorable, giggling mess when I stumbled in the door.

“Oh my god,” Kat said, “do you smell him, Rita?”

“He smells like a whore house!” Rita said and laughed.

“You were definitely dirty daddy, weren’t you, daddy?” Kat said playfully.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“What can I say?” I said. “I stumbled into a whore house, and next thing I knew my cock was nuts deep in a California blonde.”

“Is there any cum left in those big, sexy balls for us, baby?” Rita asked, teasing me with her big eyes.

“Not a drop,” I said. “But seeing you two gorgeous girls here makes me regret it.”

“You needed some fun after all the stress the past couple days, daddy,” Kat said. She walked behind me and rubbed my back. Through her tank top, I could feel her nipple piercings.

“Did anything interesting happen?” Rita asked. “Besides the obvious.”

“Crystal ended up in a threesome with Gloria,” I said. My words were slow and probably slurred. “I saw her getting fucked from behind while she ate Gloria’s pussy.”

“She’s getting naughty!” Kat said.

“Look at how tired he is, Kat,” Rita said.

“It’s time to go to bed, daddy,” Kat said. “We’ll come cuddle with you, and you can tell us all about it in the morning, okay?”

I nodded sleepily and drifted off. It was a light, fitful sleep. And part of the reason for that was that Kat and Rita stayed up talking. They were sweet and whispered, but my intoxication kept me from going into a deep sleep. So I would listen a little and then doze off.

“I can’t wait to see John’s face when you tell him we watched him with Kelly’s girl from LA,” Rita whispered.

“You watched him,” Kat said. “I didn’t because you were riding my face.”

“It’s not my fault you eat my pussy so well,” Rita said. She sighed. “I never dreamed I could actually fall in love with you. We’ve been so close for so long, but this is different. I love the intimacy.”

“You have Jess to thank for that,” Kat said. “She has made me so bi. I really crave being with you and with her.”

“I always thought girl-on-girl stuff would just be to tease the boys,” Rita said. “Like when we’d kiss at the pool. This is real, though. This is a real relationship. With all of us.”

“I want you to spend more time with Jess,” Kat said. “I know you’re close, but I want you to get real close, if you know what I mean. She’s so amazing.”

Sleep passed over me again for a little while. When I jerked awake once more, I heard Rita shush Kat.

“Quiet,” Rita whispered. “But are you serious?”

“Oh my god, so serious,” Kat whispered in response. “You know that scene in ‘The Happiest Day’ when he wakes up from the coma, and he and Mary Reed have that incredible sex scene?”

“Do I know?” Rita said. “That was the sex scene in college. Oh my god, I think I fingered myself to it like twice a week!”

“That’s how it feels to be with him,” Kat said. “It’s not like I’m under some delusion. Don’t get me wrong. I know who Stephen is, and he was very clear that emotional attachment is not in the cards, period. But, Rita, I’m not kidding. I would never say no to him. It’s this perfect escape. A living fantasy.”

“That sounds really hot,” Rita said.

“He’s going to the ranch in a couple weeks,” Kat said. “Maybe we could both go. You know he’s interested in you.”

“You know I won’t go without John, Kat,” Rita said. “You know how I feel about this.”

“I know,” Kat said. “Maybe we can all go. You really shouldn’t deprive yourself. Stephen lives up to the fantasy and more.”

“You know my rules,” Rita said.

“I’m just saying,” Kat said. “I don’t think John would begrudge you. We’ll tell him in the morning about the ranch. I bet he would love it.”

“You really should think about doing something yourself that’s a signal of commitment,” Rita said. “I don’t mean that to sound preachy. Maybe it’s transparency. You know how important that is to him, and you’ve done such a good job of it.”

“Maybe I’ll make my ass John-only again,” Kat said. “I know how much he loves that. It’s really a good idea.”

“I don’t want anything to mess up what we have,” Rita said.

I heard kissing sounds and was overcome by fatigue. The next time I woke up, bright sunlight assaulted the curtains in our bedroom. I heard sounds coming from the living room, but Kat and Rita were still in bed next to me. I got up to investigate.

Jess sat on the sofa, drinking coffee. That didn’t surprise me. The fact that Crystal was sitting next to her did.

“Hey babe!” Jess said brightly.

“Good morning,” Crystal said with a hesitant smile while she cradled a large coffee mug with both hands.

“Well, hey gorgeous girls,” I said. “How was the rest of the party?”

“Oh my god,” Crystal said. “Is that what all of them are like?”

I thought my jaw dropped when Crystal said “oh my god.” I liked it. It was a little slip up, but to me it symbolized a significant step in her spiral into the grips of pleasure.

“It honestly was kind of tame,” Jess said. “Wait until the guys really get to know you.”

“You think they’ll want me again?” Crystal asked, her eyes wide.

“Jamie already asked if he can see you next week,” Jess said.

“Are you serious?” Crystal said, delivering her catchphrase.

“Totally serious,” Jess said. “One evening after practice.”

“His dick was so nice,” Crystal said.

“Sounds like things stayed wild after I left!” I said.

Jess walked over and sat on my lap. She kissed me, and I tasted tobacco on her tongue.

“It was fun,” she said and then whispered. “You’re not going to believe how primed she is for this.”

Jess then turned to Crystal again and said, “Crystal, why don’t you tell John what you said was your favorite thing from last night.”

Crystal chewed her gum slowly, turning it around her tongue. Finally, she spoke up.

“When Nicole licked me after,” she said.

“Now, Crystal,” Jess said in a grown-up tone, “what did we talk about? If you’re going to be a naughty girl, you need to use naughty words.”

Crystal smiled. I saw her nipples get hard through the t-shirt Jess must have given her to put on.

“When Nicole licked my pussy after Bryce came inside me,” she said. Then she quickly added, “How was that?”

“I wish I could have seen that,” I said enthusiastically.

“You know you will later,” Jess whispered, using a nibble of my ear to keep it between us. She turned again to her budding whore superstar. “Are there any other new things that you did that you want to tell John about?”

“I feel bad,” Crystal said. “I don’t want him to think I’m, like, cheating on him.”

“You can’t cheat on him, isn’t that right, John?” Jess said.

“We’re just fucking, Crystal,” I said. Then I pushed a button. “You’re only cheating on your husband.”

“He’s mean to me,” Crystal said with shy defensiveness.

“It doesn’t matter, sweetie,” Jess said. “This is about you and becoming the person you want to be. That’s what I’m here to help you do.”

“Thanks, Jess, I know,” she said sweetly. “You’re so nice to me.”

“So anything else you want to tell John?” Jess repeated.

“Well, Jess did teach me that smoking a cigarette after sex – I mean, fucking – is one of the best things ever,” Crystal said. “I hadn’t smoked since high school!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.