Traffic Girl: Rita - Cover

Traffic Girl: Rita

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John has expanded his relationship with Kat, Jess, and now Rita. What challenges will this present? What opportunities and debauchery? Follow along as this foursome enters a whole new world. John is happy, content, and past all the crazy stuff. Or is he? Is he able to find a happily ever after and business success? Or is it simply too much to handle? Read along to see if they can reach paradise or defeat themselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Smoking   Prostitution  

Author’s Note: Welcome to Book Four! Hopefully you’ll find this an appropriate and fun continuation for our characters. Please keep the feedback coming. It’s really meaningful and has kept my imagination running with more and more ideas!


“You can see the next band of thunderstorms is moving rapidly from the northwest, and that’s going to give us the threat of street-level flooding most of the day. For a look at what’s going on on the roads right now, let’s kick it over to my girl Kat Freely in traffic.”

“Thanks, Rita. It still feels so good being reunited after all these years! Okay, everyone, the overnight rains are definitely causing some problems out there on the roadways for your commute this morning.”

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, as difficult as it was to stop watching two of my girlfriends on the morning newscast for local TV station KLLL. But Jess’s mouth was insistent, and I put my hand on the back of her head, running my fingers through her silky, blonde locks.

“You taste like Kat today,” she said, lifting her head up and smiling.

“Good guess,” I said.

Jess didn’t take long to finish her blow job and, as she swallowed my cum, cuddled up next to me in bed.

“I love rainy days with nothing to do,” she said.

“I love our mornings,” I said.

“Me, too,” she agreed.

It had been eight months since Rita came to live with us. She and her husband had agreed to a detente. He moved his girlfriend into their house, gave Rita a generous allowance, and she was free to do as she pleased. It actually had worked out incredibly well. He didn’t put up a fuss, and he left her alone. There hadn’t been any public blowback, even though Rita stopped taking him to events she emceed or attended. At the same time, she and I hadn’t been indiscrete. We went out occasionally one-on-one but mostly ensured Kat or Jess or both tagged along.

As Rita adjusted to life with us, Kat went completely sober because she wanted to have a baby. The four of us talked it through and were on-board. The Fates, however, had a different idea. After six months of trying and no satisfying answers from the fertility expert we went to or any indication that anything was wrong with either of our plumbing, Kat hadn’t gotten pregnant.

So we had a long talk again. A lot of long talks, actually, and Kat decided she wanted to stop trying for the time being. Rita suggested that maybe she go back to work. KLLL’s morning traffic anchor had recently left, and Kat would be a perfect fit. She had left the station on good terms, so a reunion made sense. One short interview with the news director sealed it. And, two weeks later, Kat was back on the air, this time with one of her best friends.

Kat’s first six weeks back at work had been a lot of fun, actually. The station had played up teaming her and Rita up together again after five years apart. They did a promotional campaign, putting up billboards around town featuring them both. I got a kick out of it.

Kat started partying again, ramping up slowly at first, but by the time she rejoined the morning shift? I was giving her and Rita booty bumps every morning. There was a lot of morning sex, with the girls alternating who got to go to work with my cum inside her.

Jess, true to her word, had relented from the daily grind of fucking clients for the Infinity agency. She worked hard on the administrative side, sensibly building her client base and also expanding her talent pool to twelve girls with two new additions. Nicole had worked out extremely well, becoming one of Jess’s three most popular girls. She had stayed out of trouble and not caused any drama.

Jess still saw clients once a week, and Kat even maintained a couple regulars who agreed to pay a new hourly rate of $2,000 for her. Once she had gone back on the air, Jess felt they could demand it, and the clients agreed. Alix was the driving force behind the agency on a day-to-day basis, having taken over scheduling and shown great skill at it.

Rita remained exclusive to me, with the exception of the season’s final football party, five months earlier. Houston had lost in the conference championship game, and the end-of-season party at the Hooker House had been a festive, upbeat affair. This was due, in part, to the fact that David Johnson had undergone season-ending knee surgery and disappeared from the events before Thanksgiving. Then the team hadn’t picked up his contract option, and he signed with New York as a free agent. He was out of the picture for good, or so it seemed, and I hadn’t even needed to use my blackmail material.

And then there was Crystal. She and I had ramped up our affair until the new year, but then she started having second thoughts. She was having a crisis of faith, as she termed it, and decided to take a break from our affair. I gave her distance and didn’t mind. I had my hands full, anyway.

But just a couple weeks ago, she had reached out after almost six months and asked if we could meet for lunch. I agreed, curious to see what she was up to and what she wanted. I didn’t have to wait long, either. She pounded two glasses of wine at the restaurant and invited me to her car because she wanted to make out. So we did. Two trysts at hotels had followed over the ensuing ten days, and Crystal was back on my radar. If anything, she liked cocaine even more than before.

“What do you want to do today?” Jess asked, wiping her nose from the bumps from the coke bullet she had taken after blowing me.

“I was going to do a little more polishing on my presentation,” I said.

That was the other major development that had materialized. Fourth of July wasin a week, and Kelly’s Hollywood producer friend Peter had asked me to put together an investment proposal for an upcoming project. Over the holiday weekend, he and A-list Hollywood leading man Stephen were going to be at Stephen’s ranch outside Houston. A few hand-picked investors in Peter’s projects would accompany them. Kelly and Jess collaborated on which girls from their agencies would provide the entertainment.

All four of us were going, and it had the feel of a huge opportunity. The debauchery of the previous fall had showed me I needed more structure in my life. At least occasionally I wanted something productive to do with my time. This foray into Hollywood finance had a lot of potential, and I was genuinely excited about it.

“This weekend is going to be sick,” Jess said, running her hand softly over my chest.

“I’ll be happier when I get the work out of the way,” I said.

“Kelly said it’s going to go great,” she said. “She told me Peter really likes you and your ideas.”

“We’ll see,” I said. “Hey, if nothing else? It’s going to be a shit ton of fun. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Have you decided who’s coming along?”

“So, Alix obviously,” Jess said. “She has to be there for so many obvious reasons. Gloria, which also is pretty obvious. And.” She paused and looked up at me playfully. “Nicole.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.