T.G.I.F. - Cover

T.G.I.F.

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Elizabeth had had a tough week, but it was Friday now, time to put the week away and relax. And she knew just how to unwind after a stressful week!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Sex Toys   .

busty woman masturbating with a purple dildo

Elizabeth Parkins felt her pussy pulse as she orgasmed around the thick purple jelly vibrator that she was ramming in and out of her drooling sex. This orgasm was hard, harder than any she could remember, her body seizing as she arched her back in response to the electrical impulses racing up from her toes to further cloud her lust-addled brain. She gasped then moaned, writhing on her bed, as the second and third wave crashed over her. She shoved the vibrator deeper into her exploding cunt even as she rubbed the fingers of her other hand frantically over her buzzing, swollen clit, doubling over at the sudden intense sensation as it sharpened and magnified her orgasm.

She had needed this release desperately. Needed to forget the shit week that had finally, mercifully, ended earlier that afternoon. Elizabeth was a car salesperson for a major dealer in San Diego and normally quite good at her job. With her five foot four inch, 34-24-28 frame, her waist-length wavy blonde hair, sea-green eyes, and wide friendly smile, she could sell ice to an Eskimo! She knew how to work what God had gifted her too – she loved getting the male customers, although she didn’t shrink away from the female ones.

But lately, with the downturn of the economy, it had been hard to even attract customers into the dealership, much less talk them into driving away a new car. This was made even harder considering her dealership sold the more pricey luxury brands like BMW, Lexus, and Mercedes. Getting a customer to drop $50K+ on a new car these days was tough, even for a knockout blonde sexpot like her! Business had slowed to a snail’s pace and the higher-ups were getting scared. While the markets overseas where these vehicles were manufactured weren’t doing as badly, these imports were just not moving here in the States and it caused concern to the manufacturers who counted on U.S. dollars. Several of the dealerships across the country had been closed down and Elizabeth feared hers might soon be on the chopping block as well.

Being one of the senior salespeople and in line for a floor manager position, the general manager had given her the distasteful task of finding out who in the sales force wasn’t pulling their weight. She was going to have to go over everyone’s sales records to find those who weren’t producing revenue and motivate them or let them go. These were her friends and many of them had helped her get started and coached her along the way. She didn’t want to see any of them go. But they were in the business of selling and if you aren’t selling, you are taking up space for someone else who will.

But enough of all that. It was the start of her weekend and it was time to put the worries of her work away and enjoy some “me” time for awhile. And this first rocking orgasm was a good way to start. She moved the vibrator off her throbbing, overly sensitized clit and laid back on her bed wrapped in a cocoon of blissful warmth, grinning and giggling madly. She loved the feeling after an orgasm like this, being totally and completely relaxed, not thinking about anything, just enjoying the rapturous glow as her clouded mind slowly cleared.

She ran the vibrator up her sweaty, still-trembling body, relishing the feelings of the powerful pulsing against her skin. Reaching her full, ripe D cup breasts – her “moneymakers” she called them – she rubbed the vibe, slick with the wetness from her pussy, over her erect thick nipples, groaning happily at the sensation. She alternated between one then the other, making sure both got equal attention. Sometimes she would press the vibe almost painfully hard into her tender flesh, and then the next she barely touched them. The changing feelings pulled her back into the sexually drunken, blissful state she enjoyed.

Closing her eyes as she laid there, she let her fantasies take over, imagining her dream lover sucking her nipples, biting them and pulling on them with his teeth – not hard, but hard enough to make her moan and shudder with desire. Elizabeth could imagine him, this fantasy man whom she couldn’t identify, but who knew just how to make her insane with need.

He ran his rough, callused, working-man’s hands over her body, the feel of his rough but gentle touch on her sensitive skin making her wet and hot. She pictured his hands on her tits, fingers curling into the soft flesh and then gripping her tender nipples and tugging on them, stretching them upwards until she whimpered in protest, then letting go and watching them spring back. She felt his hand move down to her well-trimmed blonde patch and begin fingering her soaked slit. She reached over and pulled a second vibrator and lube from her nightstand, this one wasn’t a jelly vibe, but rather a silver metallic plastic one, but it was perfect for what she had in mind. She squirted a liberal amount of the slick jelly lubricant on the vibe and worked it around as her heart began to race once more...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.