Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

After they dodged the debris on the onramp, they moved no more than 20 mph. When he noticed his phone had signal again, John called Petra to let her know they’d be late. After she answered her phone, John said “We got caught in the bad weather at the Texas line. It’s cost us a couple of hours, so we’ll be late.”

Petra replied “Was it that tornado?”

John was puzzled, but answered “Yes, we were at a rest stop when it came through.”

Petra said “My friend Maja wants to speak to you” then put him on speaker.

He then heard a Danish accent for the second time that day, only this one was laced with a Texas accent.

“Did you happen to see a Saab SUV with three children and two adults in it.?”

John thought she sounded frantic.

He replied, “If you’re talking about Fatima, then yes we did.”

“Thank God! How are they?”

John then described in detail what had happened ending with “The male driver didn’t make it, but the last I saw of the rest, they were being taken to a hospital still alive.”

He heard a phone ring on their end, and Maja excitedly breaking off into Danish. He guessed her sister called in.

Watching the road, he saw it was strewn with debris. “Petra, we need to sign off. The road’s a bit rough here. We’ll be in as soon as we can”. He hung up without waiting on a reply.

Gunny looked over at John with a twinkle of humor in her eyes “Mary, Mei, Marites, and now Maja. Interesting.”

Mary hearing that said “If she looks like her sister, I’m game.”

John replied, “Don’t even think about it. I can barely keep up with four of you, much less five” his voice taking on an aggrieved tone.”

Everyone laughed at him.

After a moment, John pulled the rig over to the side, surveying the road ahead. There was an overpass ahead that was collapsed in both the north and south bound lanes.

“That had to be some seriously damn strong winds to do that.” He looked over at Gunny and said, “We’ll go around. I’m going to take the pipeline rig out of the trailer and use it to path find. I assume your OK driving this through?”

She replied “As long as we have the 8x8 active.”

He showed her the switches to electronically switch in and out of 8x8, switching it in as he spoke. He looked in the back, “Mary, Tess, you’re with me.”

They soon had his rig free of the trailer and its hubs locked in. The area around where the overpass had been looked like it had been scrubbed by a giant brush. Tess who was sitting next to John as they left asked “What caused that?”

“I think the term is ground scouring. If I remember correctly, the record depth was two feet of dirt removed from it down in Jarrell, Texas in 1997. One way or another it’s a good damn thing we didn’t get caught in this area when it happened. The ground scouring is easily a foot deep here.”

John made a wide loop through a bare patch of land that ended on the other side of the overpass location.

He got on his CB “Gunny come up.”

“Gunny here” came back over the speaker.

John gave her the instructions on how to go around.

She soon pulled up behind him and got out walking up to his window. She said “I think we need to keep doing this until we are out of this area.”

John replied “I agree.”

While Gunny walked back to the big rig, Tess asked, “What are you going to do with the storm video?”

After he got around another wreck, he said “I wasn’t planning on doing anything with it.”

She then asked “Do you mind if I make some money with it?”

He was puzzled by the question. “If you can make money with it, go ahead.”

She smiled and pulled out her phone.

Mary piped up, “Before you post that anywhere, wait for John to call Alex.”

John picked up his phone and called Pixy. When she answered he said “How’d your day go, doll?”

She replied “It went well until we got to the doctor. Mei’s been really upset, she’s not actually pregnant.”

John got really concerned at that and said “While I’m sad she’s not, I’m more concerned about her well being. Did the doctor say anything about why her period is messed up?”

“Yes, she thinks it may be hyperthyroidism, but she needs to see a specialist to confirm it” Pixy replied.

John could hear some crying in the background and knew he was on speaker.

He said “Is that her I hear, and are we on speaker?”

Pixy said “Yes to both.”

He said “Mei, I won’t lie and say I’m not disappointed, but we’ll fix this problem and try again. I still love you as I do the rest.”

After a few more niceties, he finally got around to the point of the call. He first assured her that everyone was fine, then went on to tell her about the tornado. She took it well saying “I was in one during High School. It flattened the school. Thanks for letting me know.”

John said “I need to focus on driving, here’s Mary.” and handed her his phone.

Mary went on to tell her about the rescue, but then said “Now he’s got a couple of Danish babes that want to jump his bones.”

Pixy replied, “There better not be any bone jumping if I’m not there. You and Tess better make sure those family jewels are thoroughly drained.”

Tess leaned over and pulled his dick out of his pants and sucked him into her mouth.

Mary said to Pixy “Our little cum slut is on the job as we speak.”

She then pulled her own phone out and snapped a picture of Tess blowing him then sent it to Pixy.

After a few minutes, Tess got her wish as he filled her mouth.

Mary told Pixy the results, then said, “Gotta go, incoming call.”

She answered “John’s phone, you’re on speaker with him.”

Gunny’s voice came on and said “We are well clear now. Let’s pull over.”

John pulled over and Gunny looped around pulling over in front of him.

After securing the pipeline rig in the back, everyone climbed into the big rig. John first updated his log, then set off South.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.